CtreeCtrl multiple selection

Hi,

Is there any simple way (samples) to set a CTreeCtrl has
multiple selection feature?  Thanks,

Chi
0
anonymous (74722)
10/4/2004 10:40:42 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Try these:
http://www.techsoft.no/bendik/
http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/treeview/misc-advanced/article.php/c723
http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/treeview/misc-advanced/article.php/c629

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]
ajaykalra@yahoo.com

"Chi" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Is there any simple way (samples) to set a CTreeCtrl has
> multiple selection feature?  Thanks,
>
> Chi

0
ajaykalra (6842)

Sum multiple vlookup returns across multiple columns
Hi All, I need to sum the results of all occurences of 'Brand A' across 4 categories; $, QTY, $YA, QTY YA table would look like this: A B C D E Brand $ Qty $YA QtyYA Brand1 10 2 20 4 Brand2 45 45 10 12 Brand1 20 4 10 4 I need a formula in a cell that sums Brand1 by $ (should=30), A seperate cell should read by Qty (should=6) etc, etc, I was certain that I had done this before with sumproduct, but using the same formula isn't working. Also I seem to re...

select every 100th records
I have numerous tables in one database that I must select records to send a survey to. I would like to select every 100th record an export results to an excel spreadsheet. I am drawing a blank on how to accomplish this. Any help is greatly appreciated. Why every 100th? This assumes the records are in some basic sort order that the 100th record can be determined. Would random work better? Perhaps you could determine the number of records and grab a random sampling of 1%. There are a number of good examples of selecting random records if you search this news group or with your...

multiple pages when opening
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Email Client: pop When I click to open on the Entourage logo to open Entourage, Entourage opens about a dozen pages instead of only the opening page. <br><br>Why does this multiple page opening occur, and what can I do to open Entourage only with one page.? On 3/13/10 11:14 AM, Norman_Zalfa@officeformac.com wrote: > When I click to open on the Entourage logo to open Entourage, Entourage > opens about a dozen pages instead of only the opening page. > > Why does this multiple page opening occur, and ...

Counting Based on Multiple Criteria
Hi Everyone - OK, here's what it is: I have a spreadsheet that includes, amongs other information, the date an entry was made and the type of equipmen it refers to. What I'm looking to do is have an automated report tha will count based on 2 criteria: the month and the equipment (so would be able to see how many entries were made on Equipment 1, durin the month of January, say). (NOTE: This, btw, is the same spreadsheet that I was referring to i yesterdays post - just trying to get some different information) Thanks to all.....C -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com...

How to set up multiple reminders
If I set up an event for next Wednesday, how do I get reminder popups to occur for multiple days (i.e. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday), but still only show the Wednesday event on the calendar? Sorry for such a basic question. Jim you'd need to reset the remind each do so it would go off the next day. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EM...

selection in CTreeCtrl
Hello, I have a Tree Control in my application that displays two types of items: type A and type B. I want to implement the following: 1. When user clicks on any item of type A it should be shown as selected and the previously selected item will be deselected - it is actually the default behavior. 2. When user clicks on any item of type B - nothing should happen: the previously selected item remain selected and the clicked item remains deselected. So, actually, I want that the items of type B will never highlighted with a blue band. How can do it? Thanks, Mark. -- Please ...

Need to import select Access data into Excel using two variables
I have a large amount of data in Access, more than Excel can manage. The data consists of many columns; has Col_1 as unique key 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 etc… and contains data that includes Col_2, Col_3, Col_4 etc…. It takes a combination of Col_2 and Col_3 to get the data I want. Col_2 has duplicate values and Col_3 makes the subset unique. One more thing… Col_3, Col_4 etc…may have blanks throughout the table and can’t be changed. I don’t own it. I want to be able to open Excel, type “Number from Col_2” into Col_A , “(Number fromCol_3) or (blank)”into Col_B and have the Col_4, Col_5 etc… d...

Bolding or Hilighting node in a CTreeCtrl
I am looking for a way of of bolding, hilighting, or changing the text color for one specific node in a CTreeCtrl. Is this possible? If so, how? You have use an owner draw tree control. Look in here for one: http://www.codeproject.com/treectrl/#Custom+Tree+Controls This one looks useful http://www.codeproject.com/treectrl/colortreectrl.asp AliR. <mr.porteiro.head@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1141668031.681508.117640@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com... > I am looking for a way of of bolding, hilighting, or changing the text > color for one specific node in a CTreeCtrl. Is t...

Combining multiple excel files
If any one can help I'd be most grateful. I have over 6000 vdx files that I can convert to .xls easily, however I need to get all of these small files into 1 big Excel file. Cutting and pasting will take days, is there another way? Hi Pete Try the example on my tips page http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "Pete B" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:e9bd01c3f0bd$437bae10$a401280a@phx.gbl... > If any one can help I'd be most grateful. I have over > 6000 vdx fi...

CTreeCtrl EditLabel
Ok here is the problem. I have created an owner drawn tree (CCheckTree). Each node in the tree has a check box beside it. I have derived (CEditableCheckTree) from (CCheckTree). CEditableCheckTree has the edit labels style. When I call the EditLabel function the edit control shows up but when I left click in the edit control the caret isn't placed in the control, I can't select the text, or type into the control. I can right click and paste into the control, but that is just about all. Also if I call the edit control's SetFocus function it never receives focus. I know that I'm o...

Altering a formula based on selection
I'd like to be able to change a formula depending on what the selection is. What I want is to have a small list, preferably one that cannot be changed in any way, and when the user selects one choice, it changes the formula in another cell. Any thoughts? Hi! You need to provide a lot more detail than that! Biff "deanfamily11" <deanfamily11@erols.com> wrote in message news:uLRVA3zuFHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > I'd like to be able to change a formula depending on what the selection > is. What I want is to have a small list, preferably one that cann...

Querying multiple Product Codes in one field using SUMPRODUCT()
Hi All, I have a field named Product_Code in my database. Have another field called country_code, and a last one named Shipment_Amt$. My draft formula is: =sumproduct(--(Product_code=B15), --(Country_code=$C$2)) How do i perfect my sumproduct formula to extract out multiple product codes, look for a particular country code and sum up all the shipment amt? Thanks... try =sumproduct(--(Product_code=B15), --(Country_code={$C$2,$c$5}),shipmentamt) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Tan" <Tan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13C675...

Help-Error validating multiple documents
Hello. I've got a total of 5 schemas. They are: 1 - 1.xsd - a description of a city 2 - 2.xsd - a description of a town 3 - CityHall.xsd - a description of a cityhall-meant to be part of a document based on 1.xsd in "user area". 4 - TownHall.xsd - a description of a townhall-meant to be part of a document based on 2.xsd in "user area". 5 - testmultischema.xsd - a document which combines in a batch instances of cities and towns based upon 1.xsd and 2.xsd. I get the following xml validation error: ERROR: The 'http://adamExt.org:TownHall' element is not declar...

Again...multiple SMTP when SENDING
I've been researching this a lot, and this is becoming very common with companies buying out other companies, and so forth...I NEED to send from two different email addresses - user@here.com and user@there.com - I am the same person, but have two accounts based off the two LLC's underneath my partent company. I am running Small Business Server 2003, using Exchange 2003, so I cannot add another Domain Forest, so I am bound to Exchange helping me out. Using Outlook 2003, or OWA, I want to send an email to a customer from user@here.com, and then open another email and send to an...

CTreeCtrl
I have a CTreeCtrl with a couple of leafs and each leaf has a checkbox associated with it. If the user checks the checkbox of a leaf, how do I determine which leaf was checked? What callback can be used to get the check state of a leaf? NMCLICK msg works but I do not know how to get the current leaf that was clicked on. Does anybody know? Scott O' http://www.it-faq.pl/mskb/261/289.HTM Regards, Victor "ScottyO" <ofriels@abc.com> wrote in message news:ulAhetDREHA.3140@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I have a CTreeCtrl with a couple of leafs and each leaf has a checkbo...

Email to multiple people but show only the recepient name
Is there a way to send to ten people at once but only have one name in the To: box at a time? So that the entire list of people is not sent. Use the BCC field. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Terry asked: | Is there a way to send to ten people at once but only | have one name in the To: box at a time? So that the | entire list of people is not sen...

CTreeCtrl ::EnsureVisible
hi all, I've been using a tree ctrl in a modeless dialog to display some data. When I call ensurevisible(treeitemhandle) from outside the dialog it works really well except if the handle is for a child item... If the handle is for a child item then the scroll only goes to the root node leaving the child hidden below the node. this behavior still happens with the node expanded or collapsed before the call. No difference if I use SelectSetFirstVisible(treeitemhandle) still only scrolls to the node. Any ideas what might be happening or someway to make it work right? Thanks, Johnny "...

How do I use the routing feature for multiple senders
Can I use the "send to" feature to establish a routing list that works for multiple senders. If not, how could I set up such a list in Outlook or Excel? When I use the "send to" feature for a spreadsheet, is Office building the routing in Outlook or is it embedding that routing in the Excel document? ...

Outlook XP
Hi, I found strange behaviour in Outlook XP. When I send an e-mail with attachement in classic way using non-default account, all is ok. But, when I choose a file and use "send to" option using context menu, change e-mail account on non-default, Outlook ignores this setting and uses standard one (in my case - Exchange account). What may be wrong? Greetings Immon -- I'm on the list. What about you? http://www.imonthelist.info/ ...

Multiple stacked bar charts

Multiple Profiles, one pst
I have two profiles, simply for the outgoing mail address at my home and place of work, I am using one pst file but when I switch to the other profile I receive the emails repeated. Can you help with what setting I need to change to stop this, or another way to use one pst file with multiple profile for outgoing mail purposes. -- Judy Why do you need multiple mail profiles for this? You can add multiple email accounts to a single mail profile. When sending you emails, you can use the Accounts button next to the Send button to select your outgoing account. -- Robert Sparn...

Teo and multiple Exchange accounts
We have recently migrated to Exchange 2003 and are dealing with the "we used to be able to do this on <insert name of any mail server here>..." gripes. One of the things that certain high-end users are complaining about is the fact that they are no longer able to access their multiple mailboxes using a Treo device. Previously, they would just create a bunch of POP or IMAP connections to the Sendmail server and access all their mailboxes, but we have not enabled POP or IMAP to the Internet for security reasons (although users can use IMAP after making a VPN connection). ...

How to make out my CTreeCtrl?
Hey,All: I have created an extended class from CTreeCtrl,but I don't know how I can re-design the Scroll bar in the CTreeCtrl.Is there anybody who knows about how to re-design the scroll bar in my extended CTreeCtrl? thanks in advance! ^_^ Carl How are we to know what functionality your "extended" class adds? How are we to know what the scroll bar does that you do not want it to do? If you have a question as to how to perform a particular task, this is a great place to post it. I'm sorry, but I don't see how anyone could offer useful information given the informatio...

How do I automate selecting "OK" on message box?
OK, I have some code on a form to calculate a total based on updates within the form. I do this by running 2 queries. When the 2nd query compeltes, if there are updates, I get a message box "The data has been changed". Great news, but now I have to click OK on this box, then close the underlying query to get back to my form again. I'm going to have inexperienced Access users entering this data. What kind of code can I use to automate selecitng OK for this message box? You can't automate the Ok, but there are several ways to avoid it. Method 1: The best one is to execu...

Select Multiple value from Listbox in MS Access
Hi, My Project is in MS Access. In that I have one form in which I have some textboxes,comboboxes and listboxes. Now when I select value from 1st combobox(CustomerID) then it wil generate list for 1st listbox(PalletNo). Now I want to select miltiple values from that 1st listbox(PalletNo). and based upon this selection from 1st listbox(PalletNo) and combobox(CustomerID) I want to generate list for 2nd listbox(PONo). For example CustomerID PalletNo PONo 1000 28300 12345 1001 28301 12346 1000 28302 12345 1000 ...