CryptAcquireContext problem in Win98

Hi,

 I created CryptAcquireContext in win2000 and it is working successfully and
when i installed in Win98 (Fresh system) it fails,
i gote the error "Provider's public key is invalid " any one tell me how can
i able to avoide this error.

 I invoked the functions as follows

CryptAcquireContext (&hProv,
       NULL,
       NULL,
       PROV_RSA_FULL,
       0)

Thanks in advance

Rgds
Dinil,

0
dinil (2)
10/11/2003 12:47:15 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

AppCrach Problem
This program Modio worked fine untill 2 days ago. It keeps shutting down before I get to use it. These are the deatails: * problem signature: *problem event name: appcrash application name: modio.exe application version: 1.0.0.0 application timestamp: 4a5a1505 fault module name: stackhash_27f2 fault module version: 0.0.0.0 fault module timestamp: 00000000 exception code: c0000005 exception offset: 0001136c os version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3 locale id: 1033 additional information 1: 27f2 additional information 2: 325055436168101a578479ab72a66d1a additional information 3: 21e2 ...

problem with cache
hi asp.net 3.5 I added this markup to default.aspx: <%@ OutputCache Duration="3600" VaryByParam="none" %> Then when I try to login and click the submit button nothing happens. I'm not logged in. Now when I click on the other pages on the site (e.g navigate to other pages than default.aspx), on those pages I'm logged in. Going back to default.aspx and I'm loggout... Think this has something to do with pages was cached for an hour and asp.net is just showing the cached version. I hope there are some parameters or somehting I need to sp...

Problem with inetinfo.exe since upgrading to Exchange 2003 SP1
Hi, My exchange 2003 server has run flawlessly until I installed exchange 2003 sp1 on it about two months ago. Since then we have had two crashes of the intetinfo service with the following error: Event Type: Information Event Source: Application Popup Event Category: None Event ID: 26 Date: 11/28/2005 Time: 6:55:12 AM User: N/A Computer: EXCHANGE Description: Application popup: inetinfo.exe - Application Error : The instruction at "0x77f4744e" referenced memory at "0x00630061". The memory could not be "read". **************** and **************** Event Typ...

download statement problem
after I installed XP sp2, I can no longer download the ofx file. I would see the save file window flash by but it won't stay open. does anyone know what internet setting that might have been changed and is causing this problem? Thanks! >-----Original Message----- >after I installed XP sp2, I can no longer download the >ofx file. I would see the save file window flash by but >it won't stay open. does anyone know what internet >setting that might have been changed and is causing this >problem? > >Thanks! >. >Clear your temporary internet files...

Install problem 07-21-04
Hi, I'm tring to install CRM 1.2 on a recently installed server (running SBS2003 Pro and SQL2000). But when I try to install I get an error message saying that "Message Queuing Service" is not started - but I cannot find it in the service manager. Any ideas? // Fredrik Tjena, Remember vaguely something about this. Got to the Control Panel/Add Remove Programs/Add Remove Windows Components. Check out if you have the Indexing Service selected. Hope this helps. Monika >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >I'm tring to install CRM 1.2 on a recently installed ...

probleme
Voudrait savoir comment �a que je ne re�oit plue de messange par jnet@ntl.sympatico.ca en m�me temps que morin-alary-@hotmail.com ...

Mail Routing Problems
CRM and Exchange work fine independently. The Exchange Router was installed on the Exchange Server and my users are able to send emails out from the CRM. The problem is that replies are not getting tracked back into the CRM and the users cannot promote the emails from Outlook to CRM because the Outlooks thinks that they are already tracked. I can't seem to figure this one out. Please help! Thanks, Are you seeing errors relating to this in the exchange event logs? "Ali Ersheid" <ali@alumni.cse.ucsc.edu> wrote in message news:uZ9nV91hDHA.1796@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl......

printing problems #3
We have an HP Laser Printer (1300) with plenty of ram.. and yet I get an error whenever I send something of legal size to the printer. Is anyone else having compatibility issues between Publisher and HP? I called HP support and they indicate it must be application problem.. i.e. issues with Publisher. Word docs print fine. Werner I forgot to mention. The printer is on a server. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Werner <wernerno@spamon.aibn.com>... > I called HP support and they indicate it must be application > problem.. i.e. issu...

Problems with Holidays
Hi there. I am using Outlook 2000 for Windows XP - Home Edition. I have followed the instructions to add holidays to my calendar - in this case, Canadian and Christian holidays. Once I complete the process, there are no holidays there. I have been reading on this group about "OutHol.exe". What is this file? Do I need it? If so, how can I get it? When you reply, can you please reply by email to llimbo72@yahoo.com? For some reason my hotmail account randomly decides not to deliver mail from some people, so I can't rely on it. Limbo. If you have Outlook 2000 or an earlier ...

Problem with checkboxes after Service Pack 3
I am current experiencing problems with the checkboxes on my forms. If unchecked, clicking will set the checkbox. If already checked, clicking will have no effect. Setting a checkbox that is already checked to false still shows true (via vba). The forms are bound to a SQL Server back end database. Almost all of the checkboxes have no code attached to them. The remaining checkboxes just tab to another field after update. I have decompiled and recompiled. Tabbing to the checkbox and hitting the spacebar works but not clicking with the mouse. The problems began after Office Service Pack 3...

Problem with vectors
Hi, I am getting some strange error while using vectors in my application. The push_back() throws Unhandelled memory access error when the input files are larger in size (typically around 5MB+) However, this doen't seem to be a problem for files smaller than 5MB in size. I am processing the file record-by-record, so the vectors are declared anew for each record. Also the maximum no. of elements getting pushed onto the vectors has never exceeded 6000 and I guess that's well within the limit of the max elements that can be pushed onto the vector. I could resize() the vector before push_b...

opening files on network problem
i am running excel 2002 on windows xp pro and my server is 2000. when ever i open an excel file up on the xp machine, it opens two instances on the server. then if i close the files and go to reopen it says the file is already open as it only closes 1 instance on the server. this is only happening with excel and not with word or access docs. any ideas ???? ...

Bill Problem
Using Money H&B 2008 and the bills are a problem. When I enter a bill from a previous recorded series the bill enters fine into the register but the column that show the "last paid" does not properly get updated. The column does not change most of the time but the column "due date" will update properly. There also seem to be sometimes where the "due date" might skip an occurance but I can not definitively point to it occurring regularly. If anyone has seen this or has suggestions on the problem, please advise ...

problem
Hello I'm reading data from text file into excel sheet using VBA. I am creating (using VBA) chart on 2 imported columns. I want to hide this columns (Columns("AA").Hidden = True) but it doesn't work - how to solve this problem using only VBA macro in Excel ?? Pleas help me. Maciej That command works on the active sheet. Are you sure the active sheet is what you think it is? John Walkenbach For Excel tips, macros, & downloads... http://j-walk.com/ss "Maciej" <maciej_ty@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:1eb7cfcc.0402101633.105ce926@posting.google.c...

Installation problem money 2006
I have IE 8 on my Windows XP system. Every time I try to run setup for my money program, it gets an error about installing IE6 & aborts. I tried installing IE6 (probably can't have both on the computer at once, I don't know), and the error is that I have a newer version and cannot install the older one. It seems that when I installed the standard version of money, I had not yet installed the IE8, but I cannot remember. I've only had IE8 for a few months. Anyone able to tell me the easiest way to solve this? I have a dual boot system, and Win 98 is instal...

CryptAcquireContext problem in Win98
Hi, I created CryptAcquireContext in win2000 and it is working successfully and when i installed in Win98 (Fresh system) it fails, i gote the error "Provider's public key is invalid " any one tell me how can i able to avoide this error. I invoked the functions as follows CryptAcquireContext (&hProv, NULL, NULL, PROV_RSA_FULL, 0) Thanks in advance Rgds Dinil, ...

Is there a PSR (Problem Steps Recorder) for Windows XP?
Is there a PSR (Problem Steps Recorder) for Windows XP? If there isn't then, can PSR be compatible with Windows XP? -Ryan BICSI Certified IT installor I PSR (Problem Steps Recorder) wrote: > Is there a PSR (Problem Steps Recorder) for Windows XP? If there > isn't then, can PSR be compatible with Windows XP? > > -Ryan > BICSI Certified IT installor I No. No. Print Screen --> Paste into Word. SnagIt. FastStone (can run from a portable drive.) Camtasia. TeamViewer to help the customer remotely even through firewalls with minimal config...

problem on UpdateData()
Dear, Folks, I used updatedata() on my program. I found the program had problem when the updatedata() was executed , I found the PROBLEM : unhandled exception...access violation... I don't know why, I called updatedata()several time on the same program, but only one calling cann't get through Also,I found if I remove the function call String2ByteArray(str,buf); so updatedata() work well. my code : ----------------------- int String2ByteArray(CString str, BYTE* buf) { str.Remove(' '); str.MakeUpper(); if (str.Left(2) == "0X") str = str.Mid(2); ...

new message problem
When I open up the new message window, there is no subject line to fill out. What can I do to restore the subject line? Try View | Header. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Jim Faulkner" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:078601c47400$714bedc0$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > When I open up the new message window, there is no subject > line to fill out. What can I do to restore the subject > line? ...

C#.net 2008 build problem
I am asking for help on compiling a C#.net 2008 application since I have not been able to obtain a successful build with no errors yet. This application that we need to support has no documentation and the programmer(s) who wrote the application are not with the company any longer. This C#.net 2008 solution has lots of project files in it. You can compile this application in the following modes: a.debug, b. debug-test, c.debug-development, d. debug-production, e. release, and there is a class manager configuration file. I am getting errors like: 1. Error 33 The type or name...

color, problem
I have trouble getting color in my excel sheets.Any suggestions ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Seems like a very ambiguous question to me. Take a look at Color Palette and the 56 Excel ColorIndex Colors http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/colors.htm If you want to change all of the cells on a worksheet, first use Ctrl+A (or the gray button above row numbers and left of column letters) then use Format menu where you can change font, b...

MFC program problem
Hi, I am new to MFC and I want to know how to make a program work behind the scenes(memory resident).Can anyone help on that please? Search for 'Creating NT Services' on msdn. Cheers Check Abdoul --------------------- "Shahoo" <shahookamangar@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1171043075.882293.163260@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > I am new to MFC and I want to know how to make a program work behind > the scenes(memory resident).Can anyone help on that please? > On Feb 9, 9:14 pm, "Check Abdoul" <check abdoul at mvps dot org> ...

Paste problem
Hi I made an annual leave workbook for all employee each one has his own sheet with his own records and total Ex : From=A2 TO=B2 C2= Total 01/01/2008 02/01/2008 2 DAYS 01/02/2008 05/02/2008 6 DAYS I made a sheet for all employees and i created a sheet called summary that will allow me to know the total of days in each month Ex: A2=Name B2= 01/08 C2=02/08 D2=03/08 ETC A3Tia B3 2 days C3 6 days D3 0 A4 John B4 0 0 0 What i need t...

Problem adding Stock to Portfolio
I am using MS Money 2004. I had several failed attemps to create a portfolio. I had attempted to add investments for IBM and Carnival Corp. I deleted the portfolio and attemped to recreate. Now when I try to add an stock investment it gives me the error; 'CCL' is already being used as a name or symbol for another investment. Please enter a different choice. I do not have any other investments. How can I resolve this issue. When asked for the stock symbol use the drop down menu rather than trying to type it in again. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips &...

problems restoring previous scrollbar/window position with CListBox (newbie alert)
Hi, I'm using a single CListBox object to display multiple datasets. When a different dataset is selected I save the current scroll/selection using the GetScrollPos/GetCurSel methods and when the same dataset is selected again I want to rebuild the ListBox and restore the previous scroll/selection. Restoring the selection with SetCurSel works fine and restoring the scrollbar positions with SetScrollPos also works fine but the ListBox doesn't actually scroll to the restored positions (it just stays at the start of the list unless there was a selected item, in which case it scroll...