creating custom "objects" document/view

hi
in CAD softwares, there are *objects* there that we can drag and drop
to a form,
like a resistor/diode/electronic symbol. with that cad software are
able to create
electronic schematic design.

what is the nature of the form that holds such object? is that an
activeX container?
and what is that *object*?

young_leaf

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Load request form fails: Could not load some objects because they are not available on this machine
I try to load a company's leave request form from my outlook, and got the following errors: "Could not load some objects because they are not available on this machine" What am I missing? where can I download the missing objects? probably an active x or form control. How are you opening it? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: EMO...

Duplicate computer objects ($Duplicate-)
We are finding some duplicate computer objects in AD. Some have $Duplicate-... in the pre-Windows 2000 attirbute. Can someone point me to material that explains why/how these are created and if we can get rid of them? I have tried searches on the subject, but search engines don't seem to like that search phrase. Thanks, Dan Howdie! Am 06.04.2010 16:51, schrieb Dan Thomson: > We are finding some duplicate computer objects in AD. Some have > $Duplicate-... in the pre-Windows 2000 attirbute. Can someone point me to > material that explains why/how these a...

objects in macros
Is there a way that I can have a condition in a macro that refers to whether an object is open. I want a macro to continue even if an object referred to in the macro is closed, however at present the Macro stops and throws up an error message. The simple way to do this seemed to me to be to make the action conditional on the object (a form) being open. Unfortunately this is beyond me. Insert an openform before the line you try to access any controls on the form. "ozzletwissel" wrote: > Is there a way that I can have a condition in a macro that refers to whether > an...

protections for objects
I have notice that both comments and controls (command buttons, list boxes...) are afected in the same way by the protection "Edit objects" in Protect sheets is there any way to be able to allow insert/modify comments but not edit the controls ?? or any way to detect and evitate the user can go in desing mode ?? i work with excell 2003 and the only protections that i want to allow is "Select unlocked cells" and "Use autofilter" (plus allow to insert comments) thanks in advance Maybe you could provide the users with a macro that handles the comments. Your m...

Creating active objects in Excel, and picking a colour.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello hello you good people. I'm finding the new templates in Excel '08 really bad and very limiting, especially invoicing! Anyway, I'm now creating my own sheets, but would like to use the check marks (little boxes that when clicked show a tick). These exist in the invoice templates (at the end of the columns, under 'mailed' or 'paid'. I know that in the 'draw shapes' part of the tool box there are check marks, but they are dead objects, and if you want a box to show that it is ticke...

Move objects from deleted Mailbox Store
Previous: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/newsgroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?query=can't+delete&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.exchange.admin&p=1&mid=d9cbfbfa-69cf-436c-9011-e599df54ec6e&tid=a053a10f-6bc6-4bbf-a486-3aa729208f4d "Windows2003 with Exchange2003(sp1), AD I need delete MailboxStore: i removed all users mailboxes, dismount store (and delete it file *.stm *.edb) -> after i tryed to delete mailboxStore in Exchange manager and receive: "One or more users currently use this mailbox store. These us...

referencing the same class objects in two forms
Hello, I have a button in Form A that will open another form (Form B). In Form B I have declared a class object: Public WithEvents Calendario As Calendar (it is calendar I have created with few feature needed by the application). I have declared it as public hoping this will allow me to set two of its properties through code in Form A by coding in Form A module: DoCmd.OpenForm FormBname, acNormal 'and its module will create the public Calendario object Calendario.WhichControl = "contactData" Calendario.WhichForm = Me.Name But I get the err...

Creating charts with objects in excel
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel I am trying to put statistical information in bar charts created in Excel. I put asterisks in text boxes and draw lines below them to show which groups are being compared. The program does not seem to want to let me group them all, maybe there is a limit to how much you can group? So, to keep them from moving, I tried to save as a picture in a jpeg or png format but not all the lines and asterisks are showing up. I am finding this program extremely frustrating to use and hope I don't lose my mind before I finish my the...

Problem with creating email-enabled objects and SMTP addresses
I am having trouble creating mail-enabled contacts and users (can't get pass Create an Exchange e-mail address part). Or adding additional SMTP addresses to mail-enabled groups and mailbox-enable users). I can only create mailbox-enable users and mail-enbled group both using default SMTP address. All this from Windows XP workstation using Active Directory Users and Computer MMC snap-in using logging on as standard domain user. (no administrator privilege) Error message popup as I tried to adding SMTP addresses. ------ An Exchange Server could not be found in the domain. Check if the ...

Inserting Objects in Session.Variable
Hi, I am trying to hold object in a the Session.Variable(1) as below dim card as new xyzobject Session.Variable=card I keep getting error. Any ideas. I am new to RMS and it looks documentation and samples are not much out there except this fantastic newsgroup. Thanks in advance ...

Delete Objects Even Without "New"?
Probably a dumb question, but should I delete pens and rectangles and device contexts that are created in a way, such as: CRect RectA ? If so, how? Also, when a window is closed, all its pens, device contexts, etc, are automatically deleted, right? Thanks, Jim In article <c2838b8f.0405171638.11fcf8f6@posting.google.com>, bonmatt10@cs.com says... > Probably a dumb question, but should I delete pens and rectangles and > device contexts that are created in a way, such as: CRect RectA ? If > so, how? When you create an object (e.g. a CRect) on the stack, you most certainl...

Button Objects Moving After Printing
Hi, A customer has recently upgraded to Office XP and they have now noticed a problem in an Excel sheet they use regularly - the sheet has a command button placed in the top right hand corner of the sheet and now whenever they print the sheet, the button moves to the left. Each time the sheet is printed the button moves further to the left. Does anybody know the cause/fix for this? I have seen articles on Excel where drawing objects move after saving the sheet, but not when printing. Any help appreciated, Jonathan Jonathan Have a read here...... http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=83...

Missing PA objects
I installed PA 7.5 on our new server, added service pack, when into GP as sa and created all objects. I launched PA utils and ran the extra sps etc. I then transferred over the data from our old server. Every so often, a user gets errors with missing sps and tables. If I created tables and sp from a new install of 7.5, why did it not create all the objects needed to run? The table/view it says is missing is the PAV0104, but there is no reference to this within the table resources, so how can I create it if the application itself does not? Hi This has happened to me before when i ...

Refering to other objects in other forms
Hi, I am a bit of a novice with the VB side of Excel (Only discovered it yesterday!) I'm trying to refer to another toggle button in another form but I am not sure of the syntax. I have this "If ToggleButton1.Value = True Then" but the toggle button I am refering to is not in this form. I assume I need to preceed "ToggleButton1" with the name of the form it is in but I'm not sure exactly how to do this... Any help would be great :o) Craig... -- The Zero ST ...

Why can't it find my objects?
Hi In the code given below, strDatabase is set to "C:\Documents and Settings\stephen\Desktop \Pocketbooks\Frontend\21Nov2007\Management Pocketbooks FE.mdb" The program keeps crashing at the line marked ** in my code (below) with the error : 3011 - The Microsoft Jet database could not find the object 'Book Titles'. OK - here is my code: Public Sub ExportDatabaseObjects(strProject As String, strFilePath As String) On Error GoTo Err_ExportDatabaseObjects Dim db As Database Dim td As TableDef Dim d As Document Dim c As Container Dim i As Integer Dim sExportLocation As Stri...

Converting a DTD into csharp objects
Is there a quick and easy way to convert a DTD into C# objects / interfaces? I realize this can be done with schema, but I have been given the DTD's as a requirement. Thank you. I am not aware of any quick way express a DTD in an object model. The important question is what you expect the C# objects to do / what do you need to use them for? "Andrew Dubinsky" <andy@encomia.com> wrote in message news:4d0ad025.0311261849.162944ad@posting.google.com... > Is there a quick and easy way to convert a DTD into C# objects / > interfaces? > > I realize this can be done...

How to edit more then 250 objects with outlook
Even I try to edit items in public folder with own outlook makros, the process stopped after 250 items. Message in log-file was: "The limit...". Is there a value in exchange or in the registry to grow up these limit? H.Krause So what is the rest of the message in log? Heiko wrote: > Even I try to edit items in public folder with own outlook makros, the > process stopped after 250 items. Message in log-file was: "The > limit...". Is there a value in exchange or in the registry to grow up > these limit? > > H.Krause "Kirill S. Palagin" <kp...

Problem with preventing objects moving and sizing with cells
I have cells that have a larger amount of data than others and so my row becomes distorted. I have tried to use the Excel Search for help and I was able to find a solution to my problem but I am having another issue: According to the Search result, "On the Format menu, click the command for the type of object you selected, for example Object or Selected Chart Area, and then click the Properties tab." The problem is after I select the text and click the Format menu at the top, my only options are: cells, row, column, sheet, auto-format, conditional format, and style and there i...

how do I control how embedded objects are updated
I have an Excel file that I have embedded into my WORD 2007 doc. I have only pasted a portion of the Excel file, since it is large, but users can open the doc to see the whole file, since it is embedded. However, if they double click the object, and do any scrolling, the object changes. I want the default to be Open, not Edit when the object is double clicked. How do I do that? You can protect the embedded sheet (or workbook) with a password, so that it cannot be edited. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "tsoesh" <tsoesh@discussions.microsoft.com>...

What MFC Objects Can't be created on the Stack?
For example: I need to change fonts quite a bit in my application. I am not sure which objects must be persistent, and which objects can be immediately destroyed upon use. In the following function only Screen is persistent. Will this lead to resource or memory leaks? Where can I find out more about preventing resource leaks? ChangeFont(CDC& Screen) { CFont NewFont; LOGFONT lf; ChangeLOGFONT(lf); NewFont.CreateFontIndirect(&lf); Screen.SelectObject(&NewFont); } Peter Olcott wrote: > For example: I need to change fonts quite a bit in my application. I am not su...

Select WMI objects and import into SQL
I have been trying to figure out how to import information collected from WMI objects from multiple servers and import directly into SQL table, not via csv's or anything. Does anyone have an example or instructions? -- PoShNoob I've used a technique where I convert a WMI object/collection (or any Powershell object) into an array of System.Data.DataTable (in memory ADO.NET) and then use the .NET 2.0 SqlBulkCopy class to load the in-memory object into a SQL table. The technique is described in an article I wrote for SQL Server Central: http://www.sqlservercentral.c...

The Microsoft_Dynamics_GP.vba project references some objects that
hi all, when i open the login screen " The Microsoft_Dynamics_GP.vba project references some objects that cannot be found. " error is coming please provide a solution Hmmmm "the Microsoft Dynamics GP .vba Project" that sounds like some TV show Please provide more information..... What version of GP? Is this occuring at a client workstation or on the server install? Is it occurring at all workstations? What modules do you have installed? Project? Any 3rd party pieces? And please provide the exact error message....."dome object" is difficult to identi...

Embedded Excel Objects in Word convert to pictures

"Canonical" way to serialize objects from XSD.EXE classes
I'm trying to make sure that I'm using the correct .NET 2.0 mechanism to serialize objects to XML files. I've used XSD.EXE to generate classes from a 3rd party .xsd file. I can populate those objects, etc. At present, I'm using the following code to create a .xml file from the root element of those objects: FileStream fs = new FileStream(targetFileName, FileMode.CreateNew); try { XmlSerializer serializer = new XmlSerializer(root.GetType()); serializer.Serialize(fs, root); } finally...

ADCtool step 4 reports too many objects
All, I am in the process of migrating from an nt4 5.5 exchange server to a win2003 exchange 2003 server. The problem is with step 4 of ADCtool. It completes the first pass ok (reports 254 objects in 5.5 that are replicated to AD) but then says that objects exist in AD that aren't replicated to 5.5 (items processed: 279). I realised that there were some duplicate contacts and conflicting dist groups in AD and deleted them thinking this would fix the problem. It didn't. The strangest part being that the number of ites processed (279) didn't go down. I turned the logging level...