Creating a window problem

I don't understand why this code not compiled. I don't see any mistake.

Will thankful for help.

//MainWin.cpp

#include <afxwin.h>
#include "MainWin.h"

CMainWin :: CMainWin()
{
         Create(NULL, "Mr.Typer", WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW);
}

class CMainWinApp : public CWinApp
{
public:
         BOOL InitInstance()
         {
                 m_pMainWnd = new CMainWin;
                 m_pMainWnd->ShowWindow(m_nCmdShow);
                 m_pMainWnd->UpdateWindow();
                 return TRUE;
         }
}mainwinApp;

0
nospam7515 (2084)
9/30/2003 1:55:07 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

The "create" you call in your class-constructor is unknown to me. The error
is the number of arguments of "create".
Depending on from which class CMainWin is derived, there's no "create"
accepting 3 arguments.
In CDialog there are 2 and in CWnd there are 7 args.