CPropertySheet View

How can I have a CPropertySheet in my view, as Excel does ?
0
shagshag (1)
10/7/2003 6:04:42 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

>How can I have a CPropertySheet in my view, as Excel does ?

Have a look on MSDN for the SNAPVW sample for a basic property page
view.

For something that looks more like Excel's tabbed pages, have a look
for Paul DiLascia's CFolderTabCtrl articles from April/May 1999 issues
of MSJ.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq
0

PPS Viewing
I am no longer able to view (Run) a PPS file attachment from OE6. I could before, but it stopped working. I can save the file and click on it from the hard drive and it runs. I checked the file association and it is correct. I am using the MS PowerPoint viewer program and I tried reinstalling it, but it did not correct the problem. What can I do to get the viewer to open and run when I click a PPS attachment in OE6??? Thanks Larry Unable to open .PPS attachments directly from Outlook Express using XP/SP2 or XP/SP3: http://windowsxp.mvps.org/ppsopen.htm -- ...

Sharing Custom Views
Using Outlook 2007 on Exchange Server We have a shared department calendar which the "owner" had colored using categories. I have read that you can't share categories, but that I can create a custom view and use automatic formatting to color code the appointments. However, I believe I'm just not understanding the procedures. QUESTIONS: 1) How do you “load” a custom view? 2) How do you color code appointments using automatic formatting? PROCEDURES TRIED: 1) Created calendar as a new folder under the mailbox, not as a sub folder of the default calendar....

View messages blocked by SenderID
Hi. We had enabled SenderID on our Exchange 2003 SP2 server and everything works ok. Is it possible to view all messeges blocked by SenderID? Where? Thanx, R. Messages blocked by SenderID are not archived. You may be able to see some info logged in Application Event Log if you bump up diagnostics logging on Transport, but this wouldn't show you message content. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Rokk" <rostfrei@volja.net> wrote in message news:%23DTOJ6cmG...

Notebook view in Word
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi there. I like using Word,(version 12.2.4) and I enjoy using notebook view in Word from time to time. Right now the program crashes if I try to get to Notebook View (the little menu on the bottom left, that used to show the 4 views has also vanished). I noticed from your Forum that others were having difficulty with this--some time ago. I'm wondering if by now, someone has figured out a simple cure for the problem. If so I'd greatly appreciate your help. Thanks for being so patient with everyone&...

Datasheet view alignment after filtering on subform
Hello Forum Members: I am using Access 2000 and the sub form on the main form is displayed as datasheet view. When the filtered results are opened, the datasheet view alignment is changed somewhat. Before filtering, the entire datasheet view is full-filled in sub form. And after filtering, I see space on the far right side of the sub form. Do anyone know how I can correct this problem? Here is the code for the filter, but the filtered results are correct, so I am not sure if this is related to the code. Is it something that I need to adjust on the property of the main form and sub form...

CPropertySheet
hi i am working in a dialog based MFC appwizard project. I have created a wizard from CPropertySheet( 6 pages). In my fist page i want the user to select the working directory when the user clicks a browse button. for that i have used SHBrowseForFolder. i want the next button in the first page to be enabled only if the user selects a folder and clicks the ok button. i have included the following code in OnSetActive() function of the first page CPropertySheet* parent =(CPropertySheet*)GetParent(); parent->SetWizardButtons(PSWIZB_NEXT); I am able to hide the Help button from all...

multiple views #2
// The ID of the initial active view is AFX_IDW_PANE_FIRST. // Incrementing this value by one for additional views works // in the standard document/view case but the technique cannot // be extended for the CSplitterWnd case. I am trying to create multiple views for a splitterwnd. On the samples codes, there are some comments like above. Why it wont' work on splitterwnd? > // The ID of the initial active view is AFX_IDW_PANE_FIRST. > // Incrementing this value by one for additional views works > // in the standard document/view case but the technique cannot > // be e...

Help loading view dynamically from an Extension DLL.
I have pulled some code from http://www.codeproject.com/docview/sdicviewdll.asp It's an article about creating an extension DLL and putting a CFormView derived class in there, then writing an MFC SDI App to load that DLL dynamically and show it's view inside the CFrameWnd of the main app. To get around another problem I was having, I was hoping I could download this sample, add my own MFC Extension DLL with a CHTMLView class in it and show it in the MFC SDI App. The CFormView seems to work fine, but my CHTMLView doesn't work. My CHTMLView MFC Ext DLL project exports an Ini...

"Show Placeholders" in options/view menu does'nt work. #2
I have a macro that places a large number of pictures on a spreadsheet. I would like the pictures to show as "placeholders" to speed up viewing/editing. The only problem is that this feature (under Tools/Options/View) does not work. All the images are being display normally. I have tried this in Excel 2000/2003/XP with the same result. This feature works great in MS Word. Please help. To see what I'm talking about. Go to Tools/Options/View and check the "Show Placeholders" option. Now insert a picture or clipart. The image will be displayed normally instead of just a b...

how to apply a view globally to all folders #2
lots of answers but none of them work.. here is the actual solution.. works like a charm.. http://techrepublic.com.com/5100-6270_11-5243615.html ...

Monthly View Question
This is probably a pretty basic question...but I just can't find the solution. When looking at the monthly view is there a way to show more then 2 events? how many you see is based on the window height. See http://slipstick.me/2wk for a way to increase the height of the grid. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTE...

Has anyone seen UML Model for Doc-View Architecture
I am thinking about generating UML for the Doc-View archtiecture in order to have a better reference for how it works. It occurs to me that someone else may have already done that so I'm wondering if anyone has a reference to Doc-View UML. Thanks in advance, Bob <stratpilot@gmail.com> wrote in message news:a2f5370a-a2ae-4a01-96f4-f1422eb21936@e67g2000hsc.googlegroups.com... >I am thinking about generating UML for the Doc-View archtiecture in > order to have a better reference for how it works. It occurs to me > that someone else may have already done that so I'm won...

MSFlexGrid killing parent CPropertySheet
Hello, I am very new to VC++ and COM in general. I am developing an ActiveX control which is basically - 3 Tabs with grids on them. I used dialog resources and added 3 CPropertyPage derived classes to be my tab pages by adding the the each them one-by-one to an instance CPropertySheet. This far, things work ok. I added MSFlexGrid control to my project and it generated a couple of classes. I don't see anything wrong with that either. I placed a MSFlexGrid control on one of my Dialogs and that's where problems started. If I click on the tab where I placed the grid in the designer...

Activities and history in same view
Is it possible to customise CRM4 so that users can see activity and history records in the same view or to see the history when working in an activity entity? My guys don't like the fact that they can't easily see the history when speaking with a contact without having to open loads of extra windows. If anyone knows an off the shelf customisation that creates a dashboard for a prospect that has all these things in one window I would be interested to know. Rob, This link should provide you with what you need: http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/crmdevelopment/thread/d641226...

MY2004 View
Windows XP Pro, Money 2004 Deluxe. When reviewing one particular checking account and changing the transaction register view, one view (current month) displays a different balance for the current day than any of the other views (3 month, 1 year, all etc.). The interesting thing is the ending balance for the account (I tend to schedule transactions in for an entire month at the beginning of the month to have it display my available disposable income) does not change, just the transaction balance for the current month. Yet at the bottom of the page Money displays the correct current and ending b...

unable to view other persons deleted folder
I am unable to view other persons deleted folder within Outlook 2003 using Exchange 2003. (I setup the proper permissions on the users deleted folder. I can view there inbox, contacts, calendar ok thou). Any idea's? Thanks The other user needs to give you at least reviewer permissions to the root of his/her mailbox, plus permissions to the deleted items folder...and then you have to add his mailbox to your Exchange settings. You won't be able to see the deleted items folder using Open Other User's Folder. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-ma...

Help with Custom Views for Public Folder
Hi, apologies for reposting this as a new document I want to create a custom view for a public folder (so that the folder doesn't show up with the default set of columns but with the custom defined one). I received the reply below but I still cannot figure out how to do this. How do I create a view? Do I do it through Outlook or through Exchange System Manager? Do I find these options under Properties for the folder or is it done some other way? thanks christos ----------------------- To force users to see a custom view when they open a public folder: -- Create the custom vi...

Custom View #2
I have created several custom view on a large spreadsheet and put the custom views on the Toolbar, The problem is that when I select the custom views from the Toolbar they are not in any order. Is there a way to change the sort oreder ? Thanks ...

Threaded View ???
Hi all. Is there any way to group emails according to Threaded View similar to that of iPhone/Blackberry SMS threaded views? In other words, a sms conversation on the iPhone/Blackberry SMS system does not group by subject, simply because there is no subject. It groups sms's according to the "other person" - whether it was a sms received from them, or a sms sent to them. All sms's, sent to Johnny and received from Johnny are grouped together under a single Conversation called Johnny. Now I'm aware of conversation threading in Outlook, but this groups emails based on the ...

Tabs in CPropertySheets
I am having 3 pages in a PropertySheet and I have added two pages in between 1st page and 2nd page. Now newly added pages are having taborder 2 and 3 respectively. But the problem is that, I want to display tabs...1,2,3 in a row. But they are not displaying. When I decrease caption size of 2 and 3 pages then these 1,2,3 pages are displaying in a row. But if I decrease caption size there is no meaning for 2 and 3 tabs. How can I solve it ? (I must have to use scrolling tabs). Please send your reply to mvs.ravikumar@wipro.com The display is like this: (3rd page )(4th page)(5th p...

view pages
When I open up publisher, at the bottom of the page I get the little boxes that represent the number of pages in the document. My supervisor does not get these little pages. How can we make them show on when she is working on a page? Which version of Publisher? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Brenda at COA" <Brenda at COA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C561244A-2055-4E14-AD75-5A17CD2DA386@microsoft.com... > When I open up publisher, at the bottom of the page I get the li...

Tabs in CPropertySheet
I am having 3 pages in a PropertySheet and I have added two pages in between 1st page and 2nd page. Now newly added pages are having taborder 2 and 3 respectively. But the problem is that, I want to display tabs...1,2,3 in a row. But they are not displaying. When I decrease caption size of 2 and 3 pages then these 1,2,3 pages are displaying in a row. But if I decrease caption size there is no meaning for 2 and 3 tabs. How can I solve it ? (I must have to use scrolling tabs). The display is like this: (3rd page )(4th page)(5th page) (1st page )(2nd page ) Tria...

Not opened in "Print View"

CPropertySheet question
Does anybody know to to change the position of a button (the OK button for example) in a CPropertySheet ? I wuold like to center it instead of having it right aligned. Thanks in advance Andrea hello Andrea i think you can use MoveWindow function to change the button positions. get the actual position and adjust it as required and change the positions of other buttons also. sreeram "Andrea Palmieri" <andreno_spamalmieri@enmo_spamm> wrote in message news:OHFBwXhQDHA.3768@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Does anybody know to to change the position of a button (the OK button for...

OnClose() in CPropertySheet
Hi, I have a Wizard application created from CPropertySheet. In the Wizard property sheet, I override the OnClose() handler (and have ON_WM_CLOSE() in the message map) but the handler does not get called. I want it to be called when the user either cancels the wizard or closes it with the (x) button. Not sure what could be going wrong. TIA, JY JY wrote: > I have a Wizard application created from CPropertySheet. In the Wizard > property sheet, I override the OnClose() handler (and have ON_WM_CLOSE() in > the message map) but the handler does not get called. I want it...