CPropertyPage data

How is the data gathered when the last page of a CPropertySheet (wizard
mode) class fires the OnWizardFinish button event?  The member variables
in each page appear to have valid data in them but I cannot figure out
how to make use of it when the finish button is clicked.

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Mark F. wrote:

> How is the data gathered when the last page of a CPropertySheet (wizard
> mode) class fires the OnWizardFinish button event?  The member variables
> in each page appear to have valid data in them but I cannot figure out
> how to make use of it when the finish button is clicked.

The usual way is to read the member variables of the pages from the
function that called DoModal().

CMyWizard Wizard(m_pDoc);
Wizard.SetWizardMode();
if (Wizard.DoModal() == ID_WIZFINISH)
{  // gather the data from the pages
    CString str = Wizard.m_pageNames.m_strMyName;
    int Mode = Wizard.m_pageMode.m_nMode;
}

--
Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

0
Scott

How to grab the data from the data array plotted on UI?
Hell How can one implement the functionality in which the data has to be plotted on UI and when mouse moves even with scrolling functionality is provided , how the exact position is located I am having a large array of data which i am plotting on Scrollview. I want to grab the data on UI by selecting the data , there has to be a mapping with the array data So that when i grab on UI i get some value on mouse clicking and then based on that i can grab the data (Left click --> starting point and right click --> end point No matter what ever the OS is i.e 2000 or Xp or 9 No matter what e...

Can't Convert Quicken 2001 Deluxe Data to MS Money 2004
First I tried to convert the Quicken Data using the MS Money 2003 OEM Version that came with the new computer I bought last week. Then I purchased MS Money 2004 Standard Edition and still couldn't convert my Quicken data. On the box, Microsoft says they offer a 30 day money back guarantee with no details about how to get your money back. Does anyone know how I can get my money back? Regards, John E. Golden ...

Filtered data chart
Hi I am filtering data based on rank, and I would like to plot the top 5 automatically on the chart. basically these ranks and their data is all linked...so i want the chart to change as and when data changes and ranks go up or down How do i go ahead doing that? -- shrutikhurana ------------------------------------------------------------------------ shrutikhurana's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29868 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=550371 Hello: I am not sure how you show yr ranking. If this is in rand...

Change Exchange Drive Letters (Cluster & Data Path)
I am wondering on the correct procedure for changing the drives for Exchange 2003 in a clustered environment. The Exchange 2003 Clustered resource was created with a 'data path' = m:\exchsrvr This resulted in all of the databases, SMTP, MTA, Search folders being created within this folder. I can change the database directories using ESM, SMTP directories using ESM x.400 (MTA) directory using ESM I can change the MTA Run Directory by editing the registry when the server is active and manually changing the path I have not been able to change the Search directory (either by ed...

Data Migration Framework running Error
in my customer site (the CRM Application is working properly) I've installed teh Data Migration Framework. when trying to run the application i'm getting the message: Microsoft Data Migration Framework could not initialized * The Microsoft CRM Server is not responding. A WhoAmI() call did not succeed. * SOAP Server Application Faulted what should i do? Eliran Me too. Looking for assistance. Here are further details. I can remote desktop to the CRM Server and access teh DMF just fine. My DBA gets this error. He uses remote desktop to connect to the CRM App Server, tries to s...

archiving data
I have a spreadsheet that lists serial numbers. I can import that into a tmp table in access, but what i need to do is search my main serialnumber table and find all instances of the data and append it to an archive table and then delete the data from the main table. I have a query that inner joins a temp table and a main table and updates the phone number from the temp table to the main table. I was thinking something like this but i dont know exactly how to do it. any help? I would like to put this behind a button. thanks. Daniel M wrote: > I have a spreadsheet that list...

Data Validation problem.
I'm building a comma delimited string through VBA to add a data validation list to a cell. However, I can only seem to get a max of 255 characters to be recognised and populate into the list. Any ideas of how to get around this at all please, or any advise on how to get the list to populate wioth more characters. TIA. Put your list on a worksheet. Then use that range in the data|validation dialog. Debra Dalgleish shows how at: http://contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html#Name DaveO wrote: > > I'm building a comma delimited string through VBA to add a data validation > li...

Trying to aggregate weekly data into monthly average data
I have several weekly price series (data is released every Wednesday) for a 10 year period. I want to aggregate the weekly data into monthly averages. It seems like it should be fairly easy to do, but I can't seem to figure out how to go about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance! ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Assuming you have a column with some kind of week indication and the prices in another column: If your week ...

vlookup help linking data between worksheet
hi, I have a master list of students (about 200+ )in one worksheet. On the succeeding worksheets are the attendance for seminars. We have more than 20 seminars in a year. Because of the large no of attendees per seminar, I usually type out a list of the students who came for each seminar, so there will be 20 +attendance worksheets. Not all students will come every time and there are new ones for each session. To update on master list, I will sort each sheet by surname, print it out and type in separate column (date) for each session and typed "P" for present and &quo...

Data Labels on Bar Charts
In Excel 2000 I was able to show data labels for bars that exceeded my Y Axis, either min or max. In Excel 2003 the labels don't show for these values. I only need to show values when a number is greater then the Axis, for example if my Y axis is 6% and my value is 12% I need to show a label. If my value is less than 6% my Y scale is sufficient to figure out what the value is. Is this a bug in Excel 2003? If so, is there a workaround? I tried it on several machines, and I have over sixty reports that use this chart configuration. Ed - That was one of the rare changes MS made to...

PIVOT data
I’m trying to get the first result pivoted so that the each of the 6 type of permissions show up as individual columns. But looks like I''m missing something since there is no real aggregation. Can someone help me? The Result of the first query looks good but each of the permissions results in a row which is not what the SOX team want. They want all the permissions for an object and the user in one row. Thanks Select object_name(major_id), grantee.name, grantor.name, CASE P.TYPE WHEN 'SL' THEN 'Y' ...

User Data
Is it possible to access the user table in MSCRM? I want to capture some more details for given users say his/her competency level. I am not able to add a field via Deployment Manager. Can we do it using a custom build application? Competency has to be stored for each user. So I would require having competency level corresponding to each user. Hi, Modifying the fields for userinformation isn't possible in this version. In mscrm 3.0 it will be possible. You will have to wait untill the crm 3.0 release or built your own application. You can use the systemuserid for making the ma...

copy data vba
Hi, I need a macro that searches the client name in b2 in other workbook that has a sheet for each client. So the name=B4s cliente in B2 should match matches with the client=B4s name sheet and copy the data of row a2 to e2. Is this possible? Thanks CN = Range("B2").Value Workbooks("Other Workbook.xls").Worksheets(CN).Range("A2:E2").Copy Range("C2:G2") HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "1234" <altachicasaudaces@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8d909f9d-9503-40cc-ad20-ca3a1e9b82ba@k19g2000yqc.googlegroups.com... Hi, I...

Reorient Pivot Table Data
Hello, Is it possible to reorient pivot table Data from rows to columns? An example is as follows: Now (data is correct) TYPE SUBTYPE DATA A 1 Permits 5 Value $1,500,258 Lots 25 A 2 Permits 3 Value $1,253,000 Lots 12 ================================================================== To This: TYPE SUBTYPE Permits Value Lots A 1 5 $1,500,258 25 A 2 3 $1,253,000 12 Thanks, JBESr To arrange the data fields horizontally, drag the Data button onto the cell that contains the word Total. There's a screen shot here: http://www.contextures.com/x...

CPropertyPage #2
I have a property page created and can add using Addpage(...) to property sheet. How can I set the title of propertypage before doing Addpage(...) to propertysheet? PSP_USETITLE did it. "MFC" <MFC@nospam.com> wrote in message news:O$M261ZrFHA.3792@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I have a property page created and can add using Addpage(...) to property > sheet. How can I set the title of propertypage before doing Addpage(...) to > propertysheet? > > Add all your property pages, then when CPropertySheet starts call: SetActivePage() M "MFC" <MFC@no...

CDialog/CPropertyPage inside CDialog
I have a CDialog that I have created as a modeless dialog and embedded successfully in another CDialog. Mouse messages, however do not get sent to the child dialog. I have tried changing the child dialog to be derived from a CPropertyPage instead of a CDialog to no avail. I've set the extended style of the parent dialog to include WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT). I create the child dialog as shown below: m_cSearchPage.Create(IDD_SEARCHPANE, this); m_cSearchPage.ModifyStyle(0, WS_CHILD); m_cSearchPage.SetWindowPos(NULL, 3, 70, 225, 127, SWP_NOZORDER); m_cSearchPage.ShowWindow(SW_SHOW); m_cSearchPag...

combining data
I have a large amount of data formatted in the same way in three to four different worksheets. Each sheet holds about 1000+ rows of data. Is there a way to combine the data from all four sheets into one? Copy and Paste? Or do you need some code for this as you will be doing it regularly? -- Michael Hopwood (Phobos) "frank" <mrfrank73@aol.com> wrote in message news:018401c3a94e$75ce1850$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I have a large amount of data formatted in the same way in > three to four different worksheets. Each sheet holds > about 1000+ rows of data. Is there a...

Automatic Data Insertion
Hello. I cannot seem to get trough this one. I have a workbook with two sheets. Information on sheet two comes from sheet one depending on what is in cell on sheet one. Does this make any sense? Sheet 1 A B C D E F G 1 Date Job Job# Start End Hours Total 2 20Sep Overhead 6-3 0730 0900 1.5 3 XYZ Bank 5W67 0900 1600 7.0 8.5 4 5 21Sep ABC Cust 3456 0800 1300 5.0 6 ...

Add data from other sheet to the data present in this sheet
I am trying to add data from another sheet to the data present in this sheet. I dont know what the formula has to be or how to start. I have 2 sheets, "today" and "till date". "today" will be updated on a daily basis. I want a formula where on "till date" sheet, today's data is added to the previous days dat and show son "till date".... Plz help me... How about using a built in form? Select the complete data with headings on 'Till Data' Sheet Press "Alt+D" and then O. Simply add records which will update your...

Normalizing data
I have an excel file which has over 5000 lines and will continue to add new data. I would like to convert this into an Access database. The problem is I'm not sure which field is my primary key as these fields have redundant data lines. I'm guessing that normalization is required but not quite sure how to go about it. Here are some sample data lines: Dealers Start Date Org Amt CUSIP Security Class BS 2/13/2008 22 07388YAE2 BSCMS 07-PW16 A4 Citi 2/13/2008 10 07388YAE2 BSCMS...

Outlook data file check #2
Hello, I am using Outlook 2007 on XPSP2. Quite often on startup I get a message that Outlook did not shut down properly, is doing a file check and performance may be slow. Any idea what this could be about and how to prevent it? -- Thanks, Bob BBran <bbran@nowhere.com> wrote: > I am using Outlook 2007 on XPSP2. > > Quite often on startup I get a message that Outlook did not shut down > properly, is doing a file check and performance may be slow. > > Any idea what this could be about and how to prevent it? Typical reasons for Outlook not closing the time befor...

Data Integrtiy
I need to limit people form entering data outside a range that has been set. but i need it to check that range from a table or form. How do i do so? Open the table in design view. Select the date/time field you wish to limit. In the lower pane, beside the Validation Rule, enter something like this: Between #1/1/1900# And #1/1/2100# -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Mrakulis" <Mrakulis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

Import XML Data
I have some data in XML format that I need to read into a database or spreadsheet format. Any ideas? Excel 2002 is the only released version of Excel that knows what to do with an XML file. Earlier versions just see it as a text file to be parsed. If you have Excel 2002 you can just do a File, Open on the XML file. For more info you might look at these articles: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnexcl2k2/html/odc_xlflatnr.asp http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];288215 Going outside of the abilities built into Excel you can reference the MSXML library and use...

CPropertyPage
Does anyone knows this struct: typedef struct _PSP *HPROPSHEETPAGE; It's suppost to I don't know _PSP type? I Can't find the definition anywhere!!! help please!! I want to sendmessages to this handle. thanks for the help Valente It looks to me like your file has been damaged. It would help a lot if you indicated if this was in a standard header file, and if so, which one, In any case, it is a type, not a handle, so you couldn't SendMessage it. I can't find any declaration resembling what you are asking about in either the VS6 or VS7 header files, so what led you...