CPrintDialog question #2

I am using the following code to print a dialog. The problem is that the
resulting print is blocked out under the print dialog (data missing that was
under the printer selection dialog).

void CResultsDlg::OnBnClickedPrint()
{

 CPrintDialog dlg(FALSE);
 if (dlg.DoModal() == IDOK)
 {
 // Create a printer device context (DC) based on the information
 // selected from the Print dialog.
 HDC hdc = dlg.CreatePrinterDC();
 ASSERT(hdc);
 CString strWindowTitle;
 GetWindowText(strWindowTitle);
 VERIFY(PrintWindow(m_hWnd,hdc,strWindowTitle));
 CDC::FromHandle(hdc)->DeleteDC();
 }

}

What can I do to repaint the dialog befor it gets printed?

Ron H.

x--   100 Proof News - http://www.100ProofNews.com
x--   30+ Days Binary Retention with High Completion
x--   Access to over 1.9 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month
x--   UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

question about spam
How is it that spam sent to one mailbox will end up in another not mentioned in the "to" address. In other words how is it that spammers get mail destined to Bob in Jim's mailbox? In news:y9CIg.1194$Cq4.62@newssvr25.news.prodigy.net, Mostro <ovelozpleasenospammingme@glasnospampleasefloss.com> typed: > How is it that spam sent to one mailbox will end up in another not > mentioned in the "to" address. In other words how is it that > spammers get mail destined to Bob in Jim's mailbox? The BCC field. It can be used for evil as well as good. ...

VLOOKUP and RAND question
Hi, I have a question regarding the VLOOKUP, RAND, and maybe IF function in Excel. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can help with m problem. I have 2 columns of data and would like to use a formula fo Column 3. Column 1 = numbers 1, 2, 3 Column 2 = numbers 500, 1000, 1500 associated with Column 1 I would like Column 3 to use the RAND function to randomnly pick fro the numbers in Column 1, then return the value in Column 2. I'm no sure how to do this. Since there is equal probability of the numbers in Column 1 to appear can I just use the RAND function for Column 2 and skip ...

How can I open a file saved in another version of Publisher? #2
I have Publisher 2000 and I am trying to open a .pub file but the message says it cannot open because the file is save in a different version of Publisher. Is there a way to open the file in Publisher 2000? Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

TCP/IP error #2
I've been using outlook for my email without any problems, and then in the last month, it gets an error when clicking the 'send/receive' button. I get the following error. 'TCP/IP connection was unexpectedly terminated by the server(account)'Personal', POP3 server:"postofffice.worldnet.att.net',error number:0X800ccc0f)' I went onto the microsoft site, but this TCP error is not listed. In addition, I get emails that keep returning eventhough I've deleted them. They are spam emails. Thanks The following Technet article may give you a little mo...

Customize Outlook Today button does not respond #2
When I click on the Customize Outlook Today - it doesn't do anything. It does not take me to another screen to allow me make changes in its set up. Thoughts? OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Sharon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:012d01c3d22a$ada818c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... When I click on the Customize Outlook Today - it doesn't do anything. It does not take me to ...

Another receipt question
Any way to choose do not print receipts, but that it still would print upon request (ie after a transaction and by pressing F4) and when printing x and z reports? Best, Manny Yes, you can go into database> register> properties> click receipt printer tab and check box that says " print recipes after asking the cashier" -- Elizabeth M. "mnylen" <mnylen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:208665F7-A76A-4BEA-A9A9-7772FC35C3C1@microsoft.com... > Any way to choose do not print receipts, but that it still would print > upon > request (...

Maths Fonts #2
Anyone got any suggestions for a free Maths truetype font? I've tried googling but nothing Sue Are you looking for a particular font called "Maths" or a font that contains math symbols? If the latter, what symbols do you need? Jerry Sue wrote: > Anyone got any suggestions for a free Maths truetype font? I've tried > googling but nothing > Sue I'm looking for Maths symbols, but some of the more unusual ones, it's for my son who is doing advanced maths so not sure exactly what he needs, except it must include some of the text symbols like the &quo...

Outlook address #2
I recenty installed xp and have office 2000 outlook. I cannot send e-mails as I receive an error message that there is no receiving address or sending address. What or how do you correct this. ...

Exchange rules #2
Is there an way I could set rules on the exchange server which would then apply to all the client 2000/2003. The example in question is a folder named Spam and any email with the header spam should be moved to the spam folder. You could export the rules to a file that could be imported into other Outlook clients. -- regards, Michael Abbaticchio MVP for Microsoft Exchange Server http://exchange.mvps.org "Jose" <quakesh@msn.com> wrote in message news:7ad65747.0411051306.57aa865c@posting.google.com... > Is there an way I could set rules on the exchange server which woul...

Money Budget Question
My budget is pretty well filled out but in all the major categories I keep getting at the bottom of the categories a grayed out "Unallocated". Normally that would prompt me to go to the "Categorized Transactions", but there aren't any there. It skews my budget numbers badly. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I've got data in this program from 2000 and the release is Money 2006 I believe it means that your main budget category exceeds your individual categories under that main category. For example if you have Income at $5000 and under that you have paychec...

query filter question
In publisher 2003, I use my data source from word, for my merge, with a heading titled DATES ,and am having trouble in filtering dates in proper order,in filter I use (DATE) greater than or equal (COMPARE TO) 4-01-01 --- and (DATE) less than (COMPARE TO) 7-01-03, .... In other words I want to send mailers to clients that used my service from April 01 to July 03 I than only get dates between April and July of each yr, I don't get August through March. In word I have no problem doing it. The built in database in Publisher is very basic and always has been. ...

WINS question
Hi, i am from Spain, excuse my English I have a 2003 domain with XP pro SP2 clients I have two WINS servers but i dont know if WINS servers are necesary in my enviromment. What happened if i disable WINS server i my domain ? Is convenient WINS Servers in my Domain ? Thanks, ZIDAC Hello ZIDAC, In a domain WINS isn't needed by default, AD relies complete on DNS. But there are services and applications that still require WINS. Also if you have multiple subnets in use WINS is needed to have a fully functional network browsing capability. But in a single domain...

another "if" "then" question
I would like a micro to evaluate say cell B7 If B7 has a value of 1 Macro A is invoked If B7 has a value of 2 Macro B is invoked If B7 has a value of 3 Macro C is invoked I do I accomplish this? Thx Have a look in vba help index for case and then select case. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "jnsaunders" <jnsaunders@aol.net> wrote in message news:%23zpvx0khGHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I would like a micro to evaluate say cell B7 > > If B7 has a value of 1 Macro A is invoked > If B7 has a value of 2 Macro B is invoked >...

Read-Only #2
My excel spreadsheet will only let me "read-only." It says that my document is currently opened by -- me. It's not open, I've restarted my computer and no one in the office has the document open. How do I remove the Read-only so I can have full access? Thanks for your help! Nicki If the file is on a disk, make sure the protection slider is covering the little window at the top right of the disk. Otherwise, find the file in windows explorer, right click and go to properties. At the bottom of the box that appears are the "Attributes", one of which is "Read...

SDK for Microsoft POS 2.0
Does anyone know of an SDK for MS POS 2.0? I have noticed several companies making add-ons for modules for MS POS, are they standalone products that integrate with the POS database or are they actually integrated into the MS POS itself? Thanks for your comments. On Nov 22, 4:46=A0am, NetKnight <NetKni...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know of an SDK for MS POS 2.0? > Thanks for your comments. they are standalone products integrated with the database, and also add-on integrated with SO POS/SO Manager via COM antonio ...

RE: Dynamics GP 10 Service Pack 2
Another post mentions an H/R home page issue but I didn't see a resolution so I'm asking the question again. (With more info) The problem with the H/R home page is that the navigation pane is not sorted correctly. The H/R & Payroll item should be first in the list but it isn't. This is what prevents the home page from displaying automatically. If you click the H/R & Payroll item, the home page displays. Any idea how to correct the sort order of the navigation items? (or what tables are involved) Same issue for one of our clients: after installing SP2 to GP 10 HR ...

.pst questions
When I search for .pst files - here's what I find: On the desktop, internet files folder, I have the following 5 files: Archive backup, Archive, Outlook Backup, and Outlook Archive Backup all dated 9-22-04 In the Local settings, appl data, MS, Outlook folder I have the following 7 files: Archive dated 2-7-06; Archive 1 backup, Archive 1, Backup, Outlook backup, and Outlook all dtd 4-15-06; Archive backup dated 2-3-06 I would like to clean all of this up so I know where my outlook backups are going, but I'm not quite sure where to start. A couple months ago Outlook froze up when...

std::vector question
I havea program which on execution gives unpredictable behaviour (it shouldn't). In trying to track down the problem, I'm wondering if there is a difference between these two ways of filling a std::vector with data: Method 1: std::vector<int> v; int k; for(i=0;i<n;i++){ k = i + 3; v.push_back(k); } Method 2: std::vector<int> v; for(i=0;i<n;i++){ int k = i + 3; v.push_back(k); } "Hamish" <h.dean@xtra.co.nz> wrote... >I havea program which on execution gives unpredictable behaviour (it > shouldn't). In trying to track down the ...

Security question
Hi Can an admin read a users mail with Exchange 2003 Enterprise and Windows 2003 without that the user will ever know about it? If so, is it possible to deny it? 3rd part software? Tomppa "Tomppa" <tofors99@hotmail.com> said > Hi > > Can an admin read a users mail with Exchange 2003 Enterprise and Windows > 2003 without that the user will ever know about it? > By default all admins are explicitely denied rights to users mailboxes. Being admins, they can remove this restriction though. There is also nothing stopping the admin from using ExMerge to get...

Exchange 2003 Replication/Failover/DFS Question/Solution
We have a 2003 sp1 rc2 domain and a exchange enterprise 2003 sp1 email system. We have 3 core sites in the UK with fairly large links between them (say 10mb or more). Each of these sites has there own exchange box. I started to look into the idea of combining the three sites exchange system into one then maybe replicating it around each of the core sites for failover and DR purposes. I have had a look around and finding quite hard to find something relevant. Found this solution http://www.xosoft.com/products/f_WANSyncHAExchange.shtml Which does look good but only has a failover option, which...

Thanks for not answering my question
I used to answer here & there & many were thankful. Now that my own post has remained unanswered for 2 days, I won't be helping others. People are a-holes when you help them, yet they sit back & relax when it's your turn to ask for help. And I think this will be a better place without you -- -- "Stan Starinski" <China@stealsUSJobsPatentsSoftwareMusicVideo> wrote in message news:uVMJMtaeKHA.3748@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I used to answer here & there & many were thankful. > Now that my own post has remained unanswered f...

Default Bins in SOP #2
Hi I think this is also logical because I have been having a lot of complaints from my customers about this regarding bins in SOP. I have 2 by the way regarding BINS: 1. Be able to default bins in SOP to cut down the steps when creating orders or invoices. I think its logical for them because their Item-Bin is 1 is to 1 ( 1 item, 1 Bin). 2. If they do not enter any bins, the system will prompt a message that there is no bin entered, you want to continue or cancel. The system should not allow user to continue because if they override this, in the end, the user will still not be ...

Concatenation Question
Hi, I have 100 row, single column list of text strings. I am wanting to concatenate all these together, but with " Or Like " between each string. This is to enable me to prepare a long criteria expression for Access without all the re-typing. And for the life of me I can't think of a simple, quick way. Any help greatly appreciated. Jason Hi Check out JE McGimpsey's Multcat function http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/multicat.html If you use " or Like " as your delimiter, it should work fine. -- Regards Roger Govier "Jay" <dummy@dummy....

question
Can mac office 2004 edit and create XML documents that the new windows office 2007 uses? No to both questions - but 2007 can open a Mac Word doc & save it as XML... just be sure to use the .doc extension for any files that go to a PC. -- HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac <shantanu.bookworm@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1166632470.126127.262190@f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Can mac office 2004 edit and create XML documents that the new windows > office 2007 uses? > Hi, At the present time the answer is no. However, a converter is expected that will allo...

counting values #2
I have a list of building data. Within that data, there are 15 unique towns. I want to know how many times a building of a certain age group occurs in each town. There are 13 age groups. For example: Los Angeles - 1930 = 34,000 Santa Barbara - 1910 = 670 I have tried COUNTIF and other formulas, as well as advanced filtering, and I have not been able to find the right thing to help me. Can anyone offer any assistance? Thanks in advance, Dean Are the city names in one column and the years in another? If so =SUMPRODUCT(--(a1:A3000="Los Angeles),--(B1:B3000=1930)) or read about pivot tab...