compiler errors using Groupwise developer kit

IHello World,

I am trying to use the Groupwise Developer Kit within a VC++ application and
keep getting this series of errors for one of the Groupwise include files:

C:\Novell\ndk\novell-gwtoken-devel-2006.02.22-1windows\sample\Include\gwdll.h(260): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'hszCommand'
C:\Novell\ndk\novell-gwtoken-devel-2006.02.22-1windows\sample\Include\gwdll.h(331):
error C2501: '_tagMAC_RETURNVAL::HSZ' : missing storage-class or type
specifiers

I don't think the include file really has anything wrong with it, so I must
be missing something.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to where to start looking? A search of MSDN
errors for these 2 doesn't seem to come up with anything relating to this
situation.

Thanks,
Stephanie

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"Stephanie Doherty" <StephanieDoherty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:FE720DA1-5112-4FDC-9FA5-FFCB3748B3A8@microsoft.com...
> IHello World,
>
> I am trying to use the Groupwise Developer Kit within a VC++ application
> and
> keep getting this series of errors for one of the Groupwise include files:
>
> C:\Novell\ndk\novell-gwtoken-devel-2006.02.22-1windows\sample\Include\gwdll.h(260):
> error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'hszCommand'
> C:\Novell\ndk\novell-gwtoken-devel-2006.02.22-1windows\sample\Include\gwdll.h(331):
> error C2501: '_tagMAC_RETURNVAL::HSZ' : missing storage-class or type
> specifiers
>
> I don't think the include file really has anything wrong with it, so I
> must
> be missing something.
>
> Does anyone have a suggestion as to where to start looking? A search of
> MSDN
> errors for these 2 doesn't seem to come up with anything relating to this
> situation.
>
> Thanks,
> Stephanie

I would suggest posting this to a Novell group which may be better able to
shed some light on your problem.  By the limited information provided, I
would hazard a guess that a required include file was not included.

--
============
Frank Hickman

Outlook error message MIE not installed
I just installed Professional 2000 and it is telling me that I cannot open Outlook because Internet Explorer 4.01 or higher is not installed. I have IE 6.1 installed on the computer. I'm not great at software installation, etc. What do I need to do to get Outlook to work? I'm not looking to use it for e-mail, just for daily scheduling. Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks, Malia Malia <liagirl0380@yahoo.com> wrote: > I just installed Professional 2000 and it is telling me > that I cannot open Outlook because Internet Explorer 4.01 > or higher is not installed. I...

Endless scrolling error
HI: I've encountered this at several GP v9 installations and my present users want to know what's up. Example: Click the spyglass to bring up let's say the vendor list to select a vendor. Start scrolling with the mouse scroll wheel and all of a sudden it automatically scrolls uncontrollably to the bottom of the list. You can't stop it. It just keeps scrolling and if the list is long enough you may as well go for a coffee break. Any ideas please?? Thanks GP Guy, I seem to recall someone mentioning this being an issue in V9.0 at some point. However, I am not sure i...

Intercept ShutDown Event in C# ? Problem with error code 0xC000014
Hi all, I am trying to write application which will intercept ShutDown event and then cancel that even do some backup work and then fire again shut down event. The problem I am facing is that after capturing shutdown event following line does not help me to cancel it completlly: System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(@"C:\WINNT\system32\shutdown.exe", "-a"); So ShutDown seems to be canceld but my application report error code 0xC0000142 in User32.dll, and can not proceed with backup operation. Is there any way to cancel shutdown event and that application have a...

Adding Multiple Reports using SendObject
I need to send Multiple reports in a *.SNP Format. Can anyone guide me as to how this can be done? Thanks -- -The Novice Learn Today, Teach Tomorrow Great Success is ones ability to ask for Help. ...

Margin is out of page when open using Excel 2003
All my excel file which saved on Excel XP are out of order when open using Excel 2003. Please advise! ...

What rights to assign to gain login (user access error after incidentally removing some AD rights)
Hi, in our demo environment, one of the demo users in MSCRM (sales, "central region") somehow has been a little bit "crippled" in AD, but not disabled. Nor has it been disabled in CRM. I reassigned all rights in AD, taking one of the other users ("western region") as an example. In MSCRM, the user still looks fine and has never been deactivated. I still get a "user access error" when logging into CRM (online). 1. What are the crucial points/rights to gain access in CRM? 2. If I delete the user and create one (even with same name), all existing tasks/ob...

#Error when blank
When OwnerLastName is blank I am getting an #Error can it just be blank...Thanks Bob =UCase(Left(Nz(DLookUp("[OwnerLastName]","tblOwnerInfo","[OwnerID] = " & [tbOwnerID] & ""),""),3)) Is OwnerID a Number field, or a Text field? Also, is this on a form or a report? The Criteria is not correct. Ignoring the Left() and UCase() until you get it working, try this if OwnerID is a Number field: =DLookUp("[OwnerLastName]","tblOwnerInfo","[OwnerID] " = Nz([tbOwnerID],0)) Or, for a Text field: =DLoo...

Using SQL in MS Access 2000
I am trying to run some SQL script in MS Access 2000 for creating query. But its not take 'IF' and 'ELSE' command. Can someone guide me that how can I use IF and Else in MS Access 2000. Kind Regards, Muhammad Hasnain Raja You can't use If and Else in Access SQL. However, the IIf function is the equivalent. IIf(expr, truepart, falsepart) -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) <mhraja@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1185887004.782732.108410@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com... >I am trying to run some SQL script in MS ...

Table Open Error
I am running Great Plains Ver 6.0. I installed a new client but when they print a report from an open table, they get "An open operator on table GL_Account_MSTR has an incorrect number of keys" Then I get a second window that says "Table Open Error". Other users work fine. I tried copying the Dynamics.set file, but the same error. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you Rich It sounds to me like your Dynamics.dic dictionary has not been properly synchronised with your account framework and additional sorts. You can change the Synchronize=FALSE to Synchroni...

no such interface support error
Hello! I'm using Office2003(english edition) ,and installed frontpageXP( simply chinese) and MSPy(4.0 beta edition) in the same machine. When I want to send email from word,excel . I received a message is :no such interface supported. so I can't send email from these applications. the another problem is :my outlook has been set to use word as the default email editor .but when I use reply function from outlook ,outlook tell me that :Microsoft word is set to be your e-mail editor.However,Word is unavailable,not installed,or is not the same version as Outlook.the Outlook e-ma...

file association using MFC
Hi there: I am in the process of leaning VC++ MFC. I have written a program wthat will display the complete path for the selected file name from open dialog box. Now I would like to associate my program to a file type.. lets say .jpeg files. When I double click on any .jpeg files I would like to have may program open and display the complete path. I know it has to do something with DDE. Can somebody point me to the right direction. Thanks for your help Biju Here is the code void CChildView::OnFileOpen() { static char BASED_CODE szFilter[] = "Image Files (*.jpeg, *.jpg, *....

2 Personal folders, using Contact Manager
Installation is Outlook 2003, installed from the Small Business Edition of Office 2003, also having Contact Manager installed. Seem to have, by default, 2 lots of "personal folders" which mirror each other in every way. A clue as to why, and what to do to remove the superfluous folder would be appreciated. Have tried removing the PST file, and starting Outlook so it created a new one, but the Personal Folder duplicate is still there. Tx2 <tx2newscollection@hotmail.com> wrote: > Seem to have, by default, 2 lots of "personal folders" which mirror > each ...

accessing outlook data using excel macro
Hey all, I'm very new with all of this, however, my problem is this: I have a bunch of data in excel which I then want to compare to certain "task" fields in outlook (ie. the "Due Date" column in Tasks for example), then update those outlook fields with new data. I was able to do it in an Outlook macro, but not in the Excel macro. I get a "User defined type not defined" error when trying to define a namespace variable as "Outlook.Namespace" Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. ...

A Compiling and Referencing Bonanza
HI, I am undertaking a project that will require Excel to reference various lists to compile data in a certain format. This link will take you to a sample of the file: http://www.flypicture.com?display=updone&id=rt33ka7e If you start on the START tab of the file I have included some explanation of the task. It should be self explanatory from there. I appreciate any help that can be offered. Regards, Ralph -- RalphSE ------------------------------------------------------------------------ RalphSE's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29931 ...

Outlook in windows 7 error
Below is the error I ghet when attenptin to launch outlook. I have profiles setup and the program was working perfectly. I downloaded and installed thunderbird to see if my wife liked it better that outlook. After unistalling thunderbird and attempting to launch outlook, this error began to occur.:= I uninstalled office and re-installed it. The problem persists. ************************************************* cannot start microsoft office outlook. Cannot open the outlook window. The server is not available. Contact your administrator if this condition persists. ****...

Xp Blue Screen fatal error c000021a
hi folks, need some help i have a blue screen of death? and while i know everyone gets it and i can google solutions till the end of eternity i actually know whats wrong already and have a fix. problem is i can boot past the blue screen to fix it. So i was wondering if someone could help me. I only have to get in to replace w2_32.dll which i think was deleted by my anitvirus after an infection( the next time i reboot after running and healing the virus i got the blue screen and the virus was in the .dll) Is there any way i can get in through the recovery console? or by booting fro...

Using an IF statement, based on 2 COUNTIF results (I think)
I'm using Excel 2003 so I hope I'm not limited here. We are performing a space usage survey and I need to compile the data results. Each location has 70 entries over the course of 10 days. I have a column for "group work" where the value is either 1 or 0. I have another column for # of people observed in a particular office. What I'm trying to do is the following: Get a count of instances where "# of people" = 1 and "group work" = 0 I'm doing a lot of countif statements, but I don't see how to do a countif with an and operato...

Grant.sql giving an error on the 'sp_positivepay' stored procedure
Hello: I am conducting a test upgrade from GP 9.0 to 10.0 for a client. I have tried troubleshooting this with Microsoft eSupport. But, they have concluded that they cannot offer any further help on this, since this likely has to do with a 3rd party. Anyway, for this test upgrade, I followed the Microsoft KB article procedures on moving data from one server to another. So, I ran the grant.sql script against all GP company databases per those procedures. But, when I try to run the script against the DYNAMICS database, I get the following error message in SQL 2005 Managem...

Who Am I error
Hi I am trying to access the Accounts object using SDK to display name and account number of all acconts. I used the code from the sdk , I am getting a HTTP status 401: Access Denied. Any suggestions. Thanks in advance. Try the answer on this community http://www.mscrm-technical.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=14&ArtifactID=93a909b6-ccff-442a-b6ac-0c53fdfaa28c <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0cba01c394c6$ee668f00$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi > I am trying to access the Accounts object using SDK to > display name and account number of all acc...

Use IM to Generate payables batch from commissions
We are looking to use IM to generate a payables transaction from transferred commissions. We were a bit surprised that this isn't an essential part of GP. We dont have Payroll - would it do this automatically if we did? Anyway, has anyone done this with IM? If so have you a script you'd be willing to share? I'll PayPal you a beer for it! Thanks very much... David Buttrick Network Administrator Pohlman Reporting Company Actually I'm a bit suprised that GP doesn't do this as well, you'd think it would instead of just giving you a report and expecting you to then ...

Message auto defaulted to 50% when using Word as the e-mail editor
I have a problem with Outlook defaulting the view to 50% when using Word as the e-mail editor. Does anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks! ...

Outlook Error #42
I keep getting the following error when I startup the application. "Microsoft Outlook; Error in registry for Exchange Extensions;?"The sintax format of the registry entry is incorrect. Check the registry settings and compare the registry for this extension to other extensions in the registry. Then the ok button displays. What could be causing this, and what's the solution. Thanks in advance Denise You might try searching for and deleting the extend.dat file while Outlook is closed, and see if that solves the problem. The file may be in a hidden folder, so make sure you ...

Anyone using Web Add-ins?
I just want to see if anyone is using any web add-in programs? If you are could you please link me to your web site and tell me who's adding your using. We have a yahoo website and I just want to see how I can get it to work with RMS since thats one of the reason I bought. I really do not want to have to change the look and feel out our website I just want it to link to RMS but I open for suggestion from current web users. Our web site is www.cupolosports.com ...

Outlook Express Visual C++ Runtime Library Run-Time Error
I have a friend who's using Outlook Express 6 and is getting an "abnormal program termination" error whenever he attempts to attach a graphic file within Outlook Express. He reports that it works fine when using the Explorer shell to call OE. My friend has WinXP Home. Any advice? Jay ...

Error in RetrieveMultiple
Hi, I'm trying to use RetrieveMultiple through web-service, with java and AXIS. RetrieveMultipleRequest request = null; QueryExpression query = null; RetrieveMultipleResponse response = null; request = new RetrieveMultipleRequest(); query = new QueryExpression(); query.setEntityName(EntityName.contact.toString()); query.setColumnSet(new AllColumns()); request.setQuery(query); response = (RetrieveMultipleResponse)getService().execute(request); I keep on getting following exception AxisFault faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/so...