compiler errors using Groupwise developer kit

IHello World,

I am trying to use the Groupwise Developer Kit within a VC++ application and
keep getting this series of errors for one of the Groupwise include files:

C:\Novell\ndk\novell-gwtoken-devel-2006.02.22-1windows\sample\Include\gwdll.h(260): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'hszCommand'
C:\Novell\ndk\novell-gwtoken-devel-2006.02.22-1windows\sample\Include\gwdll.h(331):
error C2501: '_tagMAC_RETURNVAL::HSZ' : missing storage-class or type
specifiers

I don't think the include file really has anything wrong with it, so I must
be missing something.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to where to start looking? A search of MSDN
errors for these 2 doesn't seem to come up with anything relating to this
situation.

Thanks,
Stephanie

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"Stephanie Doherty" <StephanieDoherty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:FE720DA1-5112-4FDC-9FA5-FFCB3748B3A8@microsoft.com...
> IHello World,
>
> I am trying to use the Groupwise Developer Kit within a VC++ application
> and
> keep getting this series of errors for one of the Groupwise include files:
>
> C:\Novell\ndk\novell-gwtoken-devel-2006.02.22-1windows\sample\Include\gwdll.h(260):
> error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'hszCommand'
> C:\Novell\ndk\novell-gwtoken-devel-2006.02.22-1windows\sample\Include\gwdll.h(331):
> error C2501: '_tagMAC_RETURNVAL::HSZ' : missing storage-class or type
> specifiers
>
> I don't think the include file really has anything wrong with it, so I
> must
> be missing something.
>
> Does anyone have a suggestion as to where to start looking? A search of
> MSDN
> errors for these 2 doesn't seem to come up with anything relating to this
> situation.
>
> Thanks,
> Stephanie

I would suggest posting this to a Novell group which may be better able to
shed some light on your problem.  By the limited information provided, I
would hazard a guess that a required include file was not included.

--
============
Frank Hickman

How to handle false positives when using anti-spam, anti-junk e-mail solutions
I have purchased GFI MailEssentiasl10 and so far that seems to be working fine. I think false positives will happen especially in the begnning of our implementation, and I would like to confirm what's the best way to handle that. What I am doing here is that I asked management to designate an assistant that should read on the e-mails caught by the junk filter and notify recipient in case she suspects that is a false positive. Any other ideas ? Someone is going to have to look. Most businesses can't afford false positives. That's one of the bigest reasons we went for iHateSpam ...

smart tag error?
Hi, I've been getting e-mails lately with a smart tag error in the body instead of a message. Here's a sample of what I get: <o:SmartTagType namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" name="_DELETED_FILE__________________________________________ -- -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - . . . - . - . - . - . - . - - - - - - . - - - . - - - - - - . - - - - - - - . . . . . . . -- - - . - . - . - - - . - - - . - - - . - . - - - - - . - . - - . - - . - . . . - . - - . - - . - - - . - - - . - - - . - .. - - - - - . - . . - . - . - - . - - . - - . - - - . -...

"OLE ERROR 80030003" when using EXCEL Template
Hi, I have got an error: "OLE ERROR 80030003" when using EXCEL Template? The template and result file also store in our server. Server: 2003 Client: WinXP+ Office03 Please help, thanks! Problem solved! "Normandy" <angus.hung@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u7hd7jmdHHA.3648@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I have got an error: "OLE ERROR 80030003" when using EXCEL Template? > The template and result file also store in our server. > Server: 2003 > Client: WinXP+ Office03 > > Please help, thanks! > Care to share it wit...

Error by receiving an eMail with CRM token
Hello, I had installed the crm email router on our exchange server. If I get an email with crm-token an error occurs on the exchange server (MS CRM Exchange eMail Router). The info in the event log is: Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceException: Fehler beim Überprüfen von Nachricht: 'RE: Title CRM:00050004' in Postfach: 'crmservice' vor der Übermittlung (System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessa...

Why do I get VLookup error 1004
After defining a new Name ("_year") in my worksheet, I find that my makro code (Private Sub cmdNewEntry744_Click() With NewEntries ..Show End With End Sub) can no longer open my dialog box. I get a runtime error 1004 a message refering to VLookup property of Workbook function class. The name "_year" refers to "=If(month="JAN.";R[-1]C + 1; R[-1]C)". WhatIdo?? KenG "KenG" <KenG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > After defining a new Name ("_year") in my worksheet, [....] > I get a runtime error 1004 a m...

compiling tables
Hi I have a long list of names (col D) and a date (col G) when they attended a course. Every person needs to attend a refresher course within 12 months. I am trying to predetermine who will be on the course in 12 months time, plus or minus a week or two, the problem is the course may have 12 persons attending or 6 depending on the number of trainers. Several courses are available on a rolling basis. I guess this is a queuing problem. So far I have worked out the lapse time in days (col J), and the rank (Col K) then I used: =OFFSET(D$11,MATCH(SMALL(K$11:K$38,ROW()-ROW(M$11)+1),K$11:K$38,0)...

Outlook 2002 hang with error message when closing. #3
My customer is using Windows 98 operating system, with the Office 2002 (XP) version, and many user encounter error message during they want to close the outlook, the problem did not happen when they open it, appreciate somebody can help/advice on this issue. Below is the Error report Contents:Exception Information Code: 0xfff60951 Flags: 0x00000000 Record: 0x00000000c0000005 Address: 0x0000000000000000 System Information Windows, Minor Version: 10 Build:67766446 CPU Version Code:88A78094 - 30025EC0 -00000001 cpu Version: 00000686 CPU FeatureCode: 0383F9FF CPU AMD Feature Code:...

system error when writitng to xml....
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------020008000906040701040609 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit i got "system error" when saving to xml file. i am using checkbox1 control to xml. when user clicked checkbox and set to true and press btnOk to conform and save it to xml rw.WriteConfigInfo("User Modes", chkInvisible.Text, chkInvisible.Checked, "PirateChat.xml") the error occured in hightleighted in below :....... Public Function WriteConfigInfo(ByVal aSection As String, ByVal aKey...

MFC requires C++ compilation (change the compilation setting to
c:\microsoft visual studio\vc98\mfc\include\afx.h(15) : fatal error C1189: #error : MFC requires C++ compilation (use a .cpp suffix) One of my vc6 project has the above error, I check the file, one of my file(myfile.c) include a file util.h which is written in MFC format including .h and .cpp file and all other files are written in c language ,are ..c file and do not have c++ syntax. I compile all the files separately, only the myfile.c have the above error. It seems that I need to change the compilation setting to c++ compile setting to meet the requirement of MFC Class. It seem...

GP10 SP2 Add-in initialization error
Hello, I ran the service pack 2 upgrade without any install issues. Utilities also ran fine. I am getting an error when launching GP "eOne.Dynamics.GP.ExcelBuilder.Engine.dll: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation" I have Smartlist Builder installed as well as GP service pack 1. I do not have Excel on the server. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. This problem seems to be related with the Excel Reports Builder rather, but seems more of an issue related to your .NET Framework. Have you tried reinstalling .NET Framework 2.0? Bes...

can I generate report showing which tables are used in which queri
I have too many tables and the db is 4 years old. Some tables look like they have no purpose. Can I run some type of report to tell me if a specific table is assigned to any query? Thank you, Vadimbar Rich Fisher's excellent Find and Replace add-in might be just the ticket. If you register it (one of the best $37 I've ever spent), the cross-reference report can find what tables and queries are used by reports and forms. It's a good way to find orphans. http://www.rickworld.com/ -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bont...

rules in error #17
I am using outlook on two different machines/locations with the data .pst file on a mobile drive. When connecting this mobile drive and opening outlook for the first time at the machine were I arrive, a 'Rules in error' pop up window shows up. The pop-up window lists all rules for which new messages are arriving. When opening 'rules and alerts' those rules for which messages have arrived are unchecked. I have to recheck the rules and click apply, click ok - in order for all registered rules to work/apply. Is there a way to avoid this - so that even when switching bet...

runtime error
I am trying to reinstall Money on my machine after installing XP. All other office products loaded fine except Money. I keep getting this error at end of installation. Runtime error C:\~MSSETUP.T\~MSSTFQ.T\ACMSETUP.EXE Please help if anyone has an idea. Thanks Tim Not sure which version you have, but look at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;141799 Make sure you're also running with administrator rights on the installation. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Mo...

False error message on new floppy disc.HD?
Document created in Publisher will not save to the floppy diskette drive, Have tried all new diskettes in 10 padk. Publisher error message is that "disk is full, go to different disk or drive." cstoianoff wrote: > Document created in Publisher will not save to the floppy diskette > drive, Have tried all new diskettes in 10 padk. Publisher error > message is that "disk is full, go to different disk or drive." ============================================= Best bet would be.... Save to a folder on your hard drive first. Then...if the file size does not ex...

Using Indirect en direct cell references
Hi all, I want to use a range on another worksheet. For this the worksheet name is named in a cell G1 (called Jan2005), within this worksheet i have a big matrix and the management info is extracted by row, so the formula looks like this. =SUM((INDIRECT($G$1&"!O52:X52"))) So far so good. Now I want to copy this formula down to re-use the formula, as the management info is by row, I want the 052:X52 to adjust, so actually I want to set them outside the indirect influece and no longer be text, but a real range. Something like this, but it doesn't work =SUM((INDIRECT(...

Use Office v. X on new MacBook Pro?
I am about to purchase a new MacBook Pro and want to install the Office package. I currently have the version X, S&T edition. I have taken note of the updates in the 2004 edition, but really just need some basic input about whether or not to purchase the 2004 edition or stick with v. X. I use the suite primarily for word processing and some spreadsheets. I will be using PowerPoint more heavily as well, ultimately opening those files on my PC at work - I don't know what version of Microsoft they are running there. Also...can I just purchase an upgrade for the v. X that I do have? Are...

XUL.dll error
Embedded in the email is a link. I click the link and up comes the xul.dll file error stating mozilla/foxfire/xul.dll is not designed to run on windows or has an error. Not sure why this is happening....this same error has happened on 2 different emails from 2 different senders....... Ken wrote: > Embedded in the email is a link. I click the link and up comes the xul.dll > file error stating mozilla/foxfire/xul.dll is not designed to run on windows > or has an error. Not sure why this is happening....this same error has > happened on 2 different emails from 2 different...

Compiler
Is there a compiler available for Access applications, specifically for Access 2003/2007? -- Peter Marshall Manager Information Services Ohio Coatings Company I would be interested in what you are really asking for, but the compiler for Access (all versions) is built-in to the program and is available when you are in the code window by going to DEBUG > COMPILE xxx. There is no external compiler and doesn't need to be. If you are asking if you can make it an exe file, the answer is no. You can use the Access runtime and the developer extensions to create an installation pac...

error message 00652
Tried to install 4 important updates and got error message 00652, what do I do to correct Hello Diane, When requesting help in a newsgroup or forum, please state your full Windows version, edition and service pack level, and perhaps what other antivirus, Security suite and firewall or antimalware software you may have installed. Please do so in your next reply. <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375> "Diane" wrote: > Tried to install 4 important updates and got error message 00652, what do I > do to correct Which is the update(s) failing to insta...

Mount Mailbox Error
I keep on getting these error messages when I try to mount my first store mailbox. How do I fix this? 8/5/2004 8:35:59 AM MSExchangeSA Error MAPI Session 9175 N/A AEX "The MAPI call 'OpenMsgStore' failed with the following error: The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has failed. The MAPI provider failed. Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store ID no: 8004011d-0512-00000000 For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp." 8/5/2004 8:35:03 AM MSExchangeSA Error MAPI Session 9175 N/A AEX "The MAPI call 'Open...

How to use debugger
I am new to VC++ can anyone help me with some documentation on how to use the debugger.I donot know how to use it.I find it extremely difficult to find the error.Thanks in advance Jeevan >I am new to VC++ can anyone help me with some documentation on how to use >the debugger.I donot know how to use it.I find it extremely difficult to >find the error. Is there something in particular that you don't know how to do? You could start from the article titled "Building, Debugging, and Testing" in MSDN. Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq ...

Countif using cells formatted as text
Must be getting tired! I imported a column of values as text. All are 4 characters (year and month "9912", "9911" etc.). Trying to use a "CountIf" function where, for example, I want the count of items greater than "9501". I let Xl tell me how it wants the formula, i.e. I accept the correction to how I entered the conditional and it says; =COUNTIF(F2:F266,">""9501""") It returns a count of 265 (wrong). "=" works but anything else fails. I checked the help but nothing gives me a hint. -- Regards; Rob -------...

compile
Is it possible to somehow compile a program done with excel 2007 ? Thank You Take a look here http://orlando.mvps.org/index.asp#XLtoExe -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "Duplatt" <Duplatt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4ABBCD9E-991C-4848-8E7E-5C1A1F1D2574@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to somehow compile a program done with excel 2007 ? > Thank You THANKS Bob This probably will not make it a 'stand alone' program. I used a program ( Super Calc -- Dos) in the early 80's that had a compiler built in. Worked great fo...

EFT using ACH and auto settle
Our client is using EFT for receivables and payables and is setting up banking information for an ACH bank. The bank requires a summary record within the file traditionally setup as an "auto settle indicator". How is this record achieved? Surely someone has run into this before. The bank requires an auto settle line in the ACH file coming from EFT Payables or they will no accept the file. Essentially this is a summary line. There is a setting in payroll for the line but I have yet to find a similar setting in EFT-Payables. I sent an ACH payable test file to the bank and t...

Gathering Data using excel
I have an output from an engineering program that exports data into excel. I would like to have a summary sheet where the pertinent data that I have can be seen instead of having my clients having to pour over hundreds of sheets. How do I get the text to appear. Example Cell A5 shows the text "A/V Alcove - 332" Cell A105 shows the text "Accessible Entrance" On another sheet, I want to put Name in the top row and below that, I want to have it be able to call up Cell A5 and then have A105 below that. There are hundreds of room names so an automatic way ...