CObject Private method access error

Hi,

I am trying to recompile application that has been developed in VC++
6.0 with VC++2005..
While compiling, I'm getting the following error..

error C2248: 'CObject::CObject' : cannot access private member declared
in class 'CObject'
1>        c:\program files\microsoft visual studio
8\vc\atlmfc\include\afx.h(553) : see declaration of 'CObject::CObject'
1>        c:\program files\microsoft visual studio
8\vc\atlmfc\include\afx.h(524) : see declaration of 'CObject'
1>        This diagnostic occurred in the compiler generated function
'CException::CException(const CException &)'

Our application have a custom exception class derived from CException
which in turn implements a copy constructor

CSException (const CSException &ToCopy);

The code from which this exception is called as below..

throw CSException (Msg, __FILE__, __LINE__);

Please let me know what could be wrong here and how I can overcome
this..

Thanks,
Nishant

0
nishantnow (15)
1/4/2007 8:41:18 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

NKH wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to recompile application that has been developed in VC++
> 6.0 with VC++2005..
> While compiling, I'm getting the following error..
>
> error C2248: 'CObject::CObject' : cannot access private member declared
> in class 'CObject'
> 1>        c:\program files\microsoft visual studio
> 8\vc\atlmfc\include\afx.h(553) : see declaration of 'CObject::CObject'
> 1>        c:\program files\microsoft visual studio
> 8\vc\atlmfc\include\afx.h(524) : see declaration of 'CObject'
> 1>        This diagnostic occurred in the compiler generated function
> 'CException::CException(const CException &)'
>

> Our application have a custom exception class derived from CException
> which in turn implements a copy constructor
>
> CSException (const CSException &ToCopy);
>
> The code from which this exception is called as below..
>
> throw CSException (Msg, __FILE__, __LINE__);
>
> Please let me know what could be wrong here and how I can overcome
> this..
>
> Thanks,
> Nishant

Nishant:

I always derive my own exceptions from std::exception (where this would
not happen), but aren't you supposed to throw CException-derived
exceptions by pointer?

David Wilkinson
0
no-reply8010 (1790)
1/4/2007 11:44:11 AM
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to recompile application that has been developed in VC++
> 6.0 with VC++2005..
> While compiling, I'm getting the following error..
>
> error C2248: 'CObject::CObject' : cannot access private member declared
> in class 'CObject'
> 1>        c:\program files\microsoft visual studio
> 8\vc\atlmfc\include\afx.h(553) : see declaration of 'CObject::CObject'
> 1>        c:\program files\microsoft visual studio
> 8\vc\atlmfc\include\afx.h(524) : see declaration of 'CObject'
> 1>        This diagnostic occurred in the compiler generated function
> 'CException::CException(const CException &)'
>

> Our application have a custom exception class derived from CException
> which in turn implements a copy constructor
>
> CSException (const CSException &ToCopy);
>
> The code from which this exception is called as below..
>
> throw CSException (Msg, __FILE__, __LINE__);
>
> Please let me know what could be wrong here and how I can overcome
> this..
>
> Thanks,
> Nishant

I would be inclined to throw new CSException, since there are lots of places where MFC
traps CException* exceptions, and if you don't throw a pointer to an exception you can get
into trouble.

It is entirely possible that your custom class is using some feature which has been
deprecated (e.g., changed from protected to private).  Since you give no details of the
class, it is impossible to guess what is going on.
					joe
Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer@flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
newcomer (15977)
1/5/2007 12:53:11 AM
On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 19:53:11 -0500, Joseph M. Newcomer
<newcomer@flounder.com> wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> I am trying to recompile application that has been developed in VC++
>> 6.0 with VC++2005..
>> While compiling, I'm getting the following error..
>>
>> error C2248: 'CObject::CObject' : cannot access private member declared
>> in class 'CObject'
>> 1>        c:\program files\microsoft visual studio
>> 8\vc\atlmfc\include\afx.h(553) : see declaration of 'CObject::CObject'
>> 1>        c:\program files\microsoft visual studio
>> 8\vc\atlmfc\include\afx.h(524) : see declaration of 'CObject'
>> 1>        This diagnostic occurred in the compiler generated function
>> 'CException::CException(const CException &)'
>>

>> Our application have a custom exception class derived from CException
>> which in turn implements a copy constructor
>>
>> CSException (const CSException &ToCopy);

That *declares* the copy ctor. Sounds like the *definition* (AKA
implementation) chains to the base class copy ctor, which is private, hence
your error. Lesson: Classes derived from CObject are not meant to support
copying. If you want to force the issue, you'll have to chain to some other
accessible ctor. If you don't chain to any ctor, the default ctor will be
used for the base class.

>> The code from which this exception is called as below..
>>
>> throw CSException (Msg, __FILE__, __LINE__);
>>
>> Please let me know what could be wrong here and how I can overcome
>> this..
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Nishant
>>

>I would be inclined to throw new CSException, since there are lots of places where MFC
>traps CException* exceptions, and if you don't throw a pointer to an exception you can get
>into trouble.

Absolutely right. Throwing anything besides CException* in a MFC program
creates complications, and deriving a class from CException and throwing it
by value cannot be considered appropriate, ever. I talk more about this
here:

http://members.cox.net/doug_web/eh.htm#Q6

--
Doug Harrison
Visual C++ MVP

I tried by pointers and it worked..This is what I have given now
throw &CSException (Msg, __FILE__, __LINE__);

Anyway, please find below the class definition..Please let me know if
this is correct way of doing things in VC++2005..Thanks

class QBASE_DLLEXP CSException : public CException
{
    public :
        DECLARE_DYNAMIC (CSException);

        //
        // Class specific enums
        //

        enum eMaxSizes
        {
              eMaxExceptionMsgLength = 255
            , eMaxFileNameLength = 512
            , eMaxLineNumberLength = 17
            , eMaxErrorMsgLength = eMaxExceptionMsgLength +
eMaxFileNameLength +
                                   eMaxLineNumberLength
        };

        //
        //  Constructor
        //  To build an exception, the only parameters are the error
message
        //  itself, the filename that created the exception (from
__FILE__)
        //  and the line it was created on (from __LINE__).
        //
        CSException( const char *const ExceptionMsg
                    , const char *const FileName
                    , const int LineNumber);

        CSException (const CSException &ToCopy);

        ~CSException(){};

        //
        //  Public methods
        //

        // Data access methods
        const char *ExceptionMsg() const;
        const char *FileName() const;
        int LineNumber() const;

        //
        //  Public, inherited methods
        //

        // Method to get the error message.  The buffer passed in
should be long
        // enough to hold the max error message length and the max file
name length
        // and the line number.  This value is stored in the enum
        // eMaxExceptionMsgLength.
        virtual BOOL GetErrorMessage( LPTSTR StrToFill
                                    , UINT   BufSize
                                    , UINT*  pHelpContext);

    private :
        //
        //  Hidden constructors and operators
        //  DO NOT IMPLEMENT THESE.
        //
        void operator= (const CSException &ToAssign);

    private :
        //
        //  Private data members
        //
        //  __ExceptionMsg
        //      The actual error message text
        //
        //  __LineNumber
        //      The line number at which the error was logged.
        //
        //  __FileName
        //      The name of the file that the error was logged from.
        //
        char __ExceptionMsg[eMaxExceptionMsgLength + 1];
        char __FileName[eMaxFileNameLength + 1];
        const int __LineNumber;
};

Joseph M. Newcomer wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am trying to recompile application that has been developed in VC++
> > 6.0 with VC++2005..
> > While compiling, I'm getting the following error..
> >
> > error C2248: 'CObject::CObject' : cannot access private member declared
> > in class 'CObject'
> > 1>        c:\program files\microsoft visual studio
> > 8\vc\atlmfc\include\afx.h(553) : see declaration of 'CObject::CObject'
> > 1>        c:\program files\microsoft visual studio
> > 8\vc\atlmfc\include\afx.h(524) : see declaration of 'CObject'
> > 1>        This diagnostic occurred in the compiler generated function
> > 'CException::CException(const CException &)'
> >

> > Our application have a custom exception class derived from CException
> > which in turn implements a copy constructor
> >
> > CSException (const CSException &ToCopy);
> >
> > The code from which this exception is called as below..
> >
> > throw CSException (Msg, __FILE__, __LINE__);
> >
> > Please let me know what could be wrong here and how I can overcome
> > this..
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Nishant
> >

> I would be inclined to throw new CSException, since there are lots of places where MFC
> traps CException* exceptions, and if you don't throw a pointer to an exception you can get
> into trouble.
>
> It is entirely possible that your custom class is using some feature which has been
> deprecated (e.g., changed from protected to private).  Since you give no details of the
> class, it is impossible to guess what is going on.
> 					joe
> Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
> email: newcomer@flounder.com
> Web: http://www.flounder.com

nishantnow (15)
1/5/2007 8:41:21 AM
NKH wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried by pointers and it worked..This is what I have given now
> throw &CSException (Msg, __FILE__, __LINE__);

NKH:

This may compile, but surely it cannot work, because you are returning a
pointer to a temporary. As others have noted you should be doing

throw new CSException (Msg, __FILE__, __LINE__);

David Wilkinson

0
no-reply8010 (1790)
1/5/2007 11:39:23 AM
That looks really suspicious.  I wouldn't trust it to work correctly, because it involves
a temporary object and the rules for temporary objects are complex.  Why are you opposed
to throwing new?  Is it some completely misplaced concept of "efficiency", perhaps?

There is a technique to be used for CException, which has already been pointed out: throw
new.  Why do you feel a compulsion to invent your own scheme?
					joe

On 5 Jan 2007 00:41:21 -0800, "NKH" <nishantnow@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> >

>> > Our application have a custom exception class derived from CException
>> > which in turn implements a copy constructor
>> >
>> > CSException (const CSException &ToCopy);
>> >
>> > The code from which this exception is called as below..
>> >
>> > throw CSException (Msg, __FILE__, __LINE__);
>> >
>> > Please let me know what could be wrong here and how I can overcome
>> > this..
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Nishant
>> >

>> I would be inclined to throw new CSException, since there are lots of places where MFC
>> traps CException* exceptions, and if you don't throw a pointer to an exception you can get
>> into trouble.
>>
>> It is entirely possible that your custom class is using some feature which has been
>> deprecated (e.g., changed from protected to private).  Since you give no details of the
>> class, it is impossible to guess what is going on.
1/5/2007 1:04:15 PM
Hi,

Thanks for your comments..I think, as you have all suggested, I should
be using new..

Regards,
Nishant

Joseph M. Newcomer wrote:
> [...]
> >        //  __LineNumber
> >        //      The line number at which the error was logged.
> >        //
> >        //  __FileName
> >        //      The name of the file that the error was logged from.
> >        //
> >        char __ExceptionMsg[eMaxExceptionMsgLength + 1];
> >        char __FileName[eMaxFileNameLength + 1];
> >        const int __LineNumber;
> >};

> >> I would be inclined to throw new CSException, since there are lots of places where MFC
> >> traps CException* exceptions, and if you don't throw a pointer to an exception you can get
> >> into trouble.
> >>
> >> It is entirely possible that your custom class is using some feature which has been
> >> deprecated (e.g., changed from protected to private).  Since you give no details of the
> >> class, it is impossible to guess what is going on.

nishantnow (15)
1/5/2007 2:05:44 PM
On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 06:39:23 -0500, David Wilkinson <no-reply@effisols.com>
wrote:

>NKH wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I tried by pointers and it worked..This is what I have given now
>> throw &CSException (Msg, __FILE__, __LINE__);
>
>NKH:
>
>This may compile, but surely it cannot work, because you are returning a
>pointer to a temporary. As others have noted you should be doing
>
>throw new CSException (Msg, __FILE__, __LINE__);
>
>David Wilkinson

It shouldn't even compile, because it's illegal to take the address of a
temporary. VC is historically overly permissive in this area. Compile with
/Za, and it should reject it.

--
Doug Harrison
Visual C++ MVP

Calendar Access
I need to allow a user access to another users Calendar and Contacts in outlook. I only want to allow view only access. How would I do this? you can grant them "reviewer" on a per-folder basis... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "George Schneider" <georgedschneider@news.postalias> wrote in message news:14A07F43-8D54-4F6E-B073-33624F36F30B@microsoft.com... >I need to allow a user access to another users Calendar and Contacts in > outlook. I only want to allow view only access. How would I do this? Hi, Thanks for posting here. Based on your description, I ...

Password not requestested for Exchange access
We have users that log onto one domain for most network access, but sometimes need to access their Exchjange data on a separate domain. For quite a while , when starting Outlook, it would require the user to enter their username, password, & domain - at this point they would enter the username information and alternate domain, and would then be authenticate. Now, some users (after supposedly changing nothing!!) are starting Outlook, and it is going to a blank inbox. When they click Send/Receive, it says they do not have access rights to the mail folders/messages. For example,...

error with SMTP and POP3
hi. mail server exchange 2003 enterprise, windows server 2003 enterprise. i see the error in pop3 and smtp when sending mail from cmd. in cmd i type 10.0.0.3 25 and enter the there. SMTP error says: 500 5.3.3 Unrecognized command i try to access SMTP locally, in my network. and the same arror prosses with POP3. It says: -ERR Protocol error i have no firewall. i use exchange in local network. to access SMTP locally, you use the telnet command, then type in the SMTP commands telnet 10.0.0.3 25 HELO localhost MAIL FROM:<test@test.com> RCPT TO:<test@test.com> DATA Su...

Debug Assertion failed while deleting a CObject derived class
Hello, after some changes in Visual project settings I got=20 an=20 "debug assertion failed File: dbgheap.c Line: 1084 Expression: pHead->nBlockUse=3D=3DnBlockUse" The error occcurs at the last line of the following code=20 section: ------------------------------------------------------ CMobiles* test =3Dnew CMobile; if(test=3D=3DNULL) AfxMessageBox("Allocation error"); delete test; ------------------------------------------------------ The error occurs only if "CMobile" is derived from=20 CObject. It is independent how simple "CMobile" is. ...

Delayed Delivery (smtp protocol error)
Hi all, We've been having problems with out Exchange 2003 server in that we can't get mail delivered to a certain domain. When mail is sent from our server to this one domain, we get delayed delivery notifications and eventually failed delivery notifications. The messages are stuck in the Exchange queue and when you force the connection it gives an "SMTP protocol error". I did do an NSLOOKUP and TELNET to port 25 and was able to dialog with the remote server and send a test email. I don't know if it was received successfully but there were no error messages from my e...

POP3/SMTP access Exchange server...
Dear All, I plan to configure Outlook 2003 to access e-mail from Exchanger Server 2003. originally i use OWA to access my account when i out of office. but it is very slow, even i'm using Boardband... So I plan to use Configure Outlook 2003, treat Exchange as Internet Mail... Can anyone show me how to configure it? In Both OutLook and Exchange Server... ...

Access XP / Access 2000 conversion issue
The Problem ----------- I have an existing application running on Access 2000 on a machine running XP Pro. No problems. I copy it across to another machine running Access XP on XP Pro and it doesn't work. I get repeated 'The Microsoft Jet database engine stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the same data at the same time' errors even though I am the only user - and then access crashes. AND When I try to import the objects into a clean Access XP database on the target machine, Access gives me the same error and crashes. AND When I try to...

Emailing Statement error
Bonjour! we have GP 10 running on a terminal server with 4 gigs of memory. I'm trying to send our Statement (one customer) by email and when I print them I receive an Insufficient Memory Error message. "Could not e-mail Status Report to Sender, Insufficient Memory" Event if I'm alone on the server it does that. Regards, Joel :) Is this server also running SQL Server? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Joel" wr...

Converting database from Access 97 to 2003: problems
Hi, I am trying to convert an Access 97 database to Access 2003. I am using a workgroup file to secure the database. I have split the database in a front end and a backend. The backend only contains tables. Both databases give problems when trying to convert to an Access 2003. I am describing the conversion of the frontend database. The problem is that i cannot open the tables. This message appears: Reserved error (-1104); there is no message for this error. Explanation of the steps i did. First thing that i did is: started Access 2003 and selected the correct Access 97 workgroup file...

Outlook 2003 syntext error MSSPC
Every time I try to open Outlook 2003 I get a syntext error that a file MSSPC.ecf was not install. It then tells me that Outlook can not open can anyone direct me in the right direction Hi, Check the following link. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;204951 Hope this helps !!! -- With Regards, Sudharson.AN "AZDAVE" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:42f101c3fec3$b6c97640$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Every time I try to open Outlook 2003 I get a syntext > error that a file MSSPC.ecf was not install. It then > tells me that ...

Error "stored procedure createTmpTable"
I have two users who are seeing an intermittant problem in GP 9.0 sp4. It doesn't happen every time and seems to clear up if they get out of GP and restart it. Transaction Entry Zoom window Inquiry >> Financial >> Detail >> Select an account and a record >> Journal Entry link "The stored procedure createTmpTable returned the following results" DBMS: 12, Microsoft Dynamics GP 0." ------=_NextPart_0001_61A66A9B Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, The primary troubleshooting step to fix issues with tem...

Can you update
I have created a query with a list of clients to call today, then exported to excel. This list contains fields that need to be updated in acess after the calls have been made. Instead of updating each record manually, I would like to upload the spreadsheet with the updated data back into access. I can't see how to update the records instead of appending new records. Thanks in advance JMuniz If the "records" have unique identifiers, you could use an "Update" query instead of an "Append" query. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "Am...

Error Message 550 5.7.1
i recive the following message - i use outlook 2002:- our message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: FW: test Sent: 12/15/2003 4:21 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Osama Haiba (osama.h@york-egypt.com.eg) on 12/15/2003 4:21 AM 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for osama.h@york- egypt.com.eg Set your incoming server to authenticate using your outgoing server credentials. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual ...

Access 2007
I want to retrieve the current maximum value of a numeric field in an Access 2007 table. I am writing the function in C#. I have a select string as follows: "SELECT LedgerReference, MAX(LedgerReference) FROM tblLedgerData GROUP BY LedgerReference"; Although it appears to work, i.e. it doesn't crash, it doesn't actually return anything. All the examples I have found so far are quite complex with joined tables, I just want the maximum value that exists in a single table. Can anybody give me some guidance please? -- Jeff Gaines Dorset UK You can...

Newbie - Unable to do Simple Formula(s)
Hello, Many thanks in advance! I know very little about Excel....but here i what I thought was a simple exercise: I wanted to sell some stock. Since the stock isn't doing too well righ now, I wanted to compare what I paid for it (ESPP) in the past with ho it is doing today - then figure out if I'd be losing money (and ho much). Since the values fluctuate over time (Stock price), I though "Hmm...what a good way to learn Excel" :) Essentially, all I am trying to do is figure out my loss if I were t sell today, at $84.39. When trying to subtract an amount from today' price...

Percentages error
I had an excell sheet from a colleague and ever since when I use percentages it puts an 'N' in the number eg 99N% - Question: - Is there any way of going into the settings and correcting this - It is now happening on all my spreadsheets - New and Old Cheers Smudger PS Merry XMas to you all and thanks for all your help this year! One version of what seems to be happening: The error happens when you try to do calculations with the percentage? 'N' is not a number. Therefore Excel consider 99N% to be a word, not a number. You can't do math with words. What is the lette...

Object method
Hi I have a report that I need to filter then print a number of copies (5) all the same. I have used some code which includes DoCmd.SelectObject and DoCmd.PrintOut but - It looks a mess (to the users) as the report opens then prints then closes. Apart from just running DoCmd.OpenReport "ReportName", acViewNormal, ......... 5 times Is there a way to print 5 copies of the same (filtered) report. I can't use DoCmd.SelectObject acReport, "SomeReportHere", True DoCmd.PrintOut acPrintAll , , , , 5 As the report needs to be filted. Any ideas -- Wayne Manchester, En...

I cannot access my clipart in Publisher, but I can download it.
At one point when I was working a dialog box appeared and asked if I wanted to perform a certain function. I usually check no, but checked yes. I was working in Publisher and inserting clipart into a page. I could not figure out how to undo what I did. Now I am only able to dowload cipart from the internet to put into Publisher. I can no longer access what it came with. Help! What version Publisher? It makes a difference if you are using the Gallery or the Organizer. What was the function? Was it "do you want to save?" If you clicked yes, you cannot undo. It has nothing to do...

OWA and Private appointments
Is there any way to create a Private appointment using OWA on Exchange 2003? Unfortunately, private calendar or contact items cannot be created in OWA(any version). They can only be created in Outlook. The following article, which talks about this issue for OWA 2000 also applies to OWA 2003. 265091 XWEB: OWA Users Cannot Create Private Contacts or Appointments http://support.microsoft.com/?id=265091 =================================== From: Kevyn Pietsch[MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are s...

cstringList.Remove method
Hi, in the documentation of CObjList.Remove it is states that it is the programmer responsibillity to free the memory allocated. the CStringList.Remove documentation takes you to the CObjList.Remove documentation. but shouldn't the CStringList.Remove behavior be different from this of CObjList and should it clean the referenced memory to known destination - CString object? TIA, z. Yep! They got "lazy" (efficient?) and used the same suite of articles for several similar list classes. The general rule that usually applies in memory management is "If you allocated ...

cant send email but can recieve SMTP error
I have looked at other problems but there were many almost the same but not exactly. I can receive. When I send a message it gives me an error.. timed out waiting for SMPT client....check ISP.. I went into tools and checked the connections. Tested the lines and all was ok.. I diabled Norton email check.. I am running a windows XP with microsoft office professional edition.. We are trying to switch over from ACT!.. this is seeming to be frust rating more than helping.. please help.. thanks SMTP client? Does your SMTP server require authentication and is that configured in Outlook? &q...

CRM Live
I haven't any reference to if or how CRM Live would accomodate SQL Reporting Services. Any ideas? Hi Don, we've been part of the Titan TAP, but I can't recall anything specific about CRM Live and SRS reports. CRM 3.0 reports will need to be upgraded to CRM 4.0 reports because of the significant changes between report formats to handle the new reporting connector (no more double-Kerberos hops to SRS), and other changes. I'm sure you'll be able to develop SRS reports in Visual Studio and upload them to CRM Live or use the Report Builder tool to develop basic reports ...

Show Access Print Dialog to Ask for a Printer
Using Access 2002 I used the command wizard to create a button on the form to print the form's currently selected record. The record prints fine, but it does not allow selecting of a printer. I want to let users select a printer, and then use the code that the Toolbox Wizard created to print the selected record (code attached). Private Sub cmdPrint_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdPrint_Click DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, acEditMenu, 8, , acMenuVer70 DoCmd.PrintOut acSelection Exit_cmdPrint_Click: Exit Sub Err_cmdPrint_Click: MsgBox Err.Description ...

Security access to perform a task
I have had difficulty in the past determining what security access a user needs to perform a certain task and am wondering if there is any security documentation for Great Plains that is task oriented. Thanks dave Dave, In just a few weeks, we will be publishing a book called Dynamics GP Maintenance that will include significant information on setting up security. Watch our web site at www.AccoladePublications.com Until then, use Advanced Security and, generally, simply use the "by Menu" node options to setup access to different areas of the application. Richard L. Whaley...

New CRM Install Error: Access is denied to 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\FTData
We are trying to install a new instance of CRM with CRM being installed on a VMWare and SQL server being on a remote normal OS environment and this is the error we received. Any ideas? 13:09:52| Error| Install exception.System.Exception: Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.InstallDatabaseAction failed. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Access is denied to 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\FTData', or the path is invalid. Full-text search was not installed properly. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.DatabaseInstaller....