CMonthCalCtrl #4

Calendar control is setting timer. Upon receiving timer message it sends
MCN_SELCHANGE notification. What is a reason for that?
--
RainMan
0

Hi RainMan,

Currently I am looking for somebody who could find the cause for the timer.
We will reply here with more information as soon as possible.
If you have any more concerns on it, please feel free to post here.

Thanks for your understanding!

Best regards,

Gary Chang
Microsoft Online Partner Support

--------------------

0
v-garych (605)
12/15/2004 8:10:02 AM
Hi RainMan,

It would be used to have the notification happen after all of the selection
code has run its course, and the timer message will give the MonthCalendar
control a chance to update its today selection(the red round mark) on its
own.

Is it causing any problem for you?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Gary Chang
Microsoft Online Partner Support

--------------------

0
v-garych (605)
12/16/2004 8:32:30 AM
Hi Garry

No it does not cause any problem. I wanted to know just out of curiosity.

"Gary Chang[MSFT]" wrote:

> Hi RainMan,
>
> It would be used to have the notification happen after all of the selection
> code has run its course, and the timer message will give the MonthCalendar
> control a chance to update its today selection(the red round mark) on its
> own.
>
> Is it causing any problem for you?
>

> Thanks!
>
> Best regards,
>
> Gary Chang
> Microsoft Online Partner Support

> --------------------

0
RainMan6256 (150)
12/16/2004 2:03:03 PM
OK, RainMan

It's no problem, wish you have a nice weekend:)

Best regards,

Gary Chang
Microsoft Online Partner Support

--------------------

0
v-garych (605)

CMonthCalCtrl #4
Calendar control is setting timer. Upon receiving timer message it sends MCN_SELCHANGE notification. What is a reason for that? -- RainMan Hi RainMan, Currently I am looking for somebody who could find the cause for the timer. We will reply here with more information as soon as possible. If you have any more concerns on it, please feel free to post here. Thanks for your understanding! Best regards, Gary Chang Microsoft Online Partner Support Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ----------------...

Publisher Question #4
I have created a poster/flyer but when I took it to printer they could not print the size I wanted, 24x30" because they said I needed to increase the size of what I placed on the disc. How do I do that, I have tried all i know I suspect you may have misunderstood what your printer said. What size is your original Publisher drawing? Maybe your design has a different width to height proportion than 24 x 30. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "MsJLee" <MsJLee@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

logging #4
All, For some reason when I make a change to the logging policy it does not take effect immediately. Does anyone know how to make it take effect immediately without rebooting the machine, or taking down Exchange services? Thanks, Pair Which logging specifically? - Diagnostic Logging? Does not require restart. - SMTP protocol logging: Recommend restarting SMTP virtual server -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "TwistedPair" <twistedpair@mail.com> wrote in messag...

Rounding up #4
Is there a way to round up a number as soon as it becomes higher than the whole number? I am writing a painting estimating file, and would like for the number to always round up, so for example, if I need 10.01 gallons of paint, it becomes 11 gallons of paint. Thanks Gary Do you mean in the cell the number is entered in? Or in another formula = that references that cell (for example, the cell where you multiply the = gallons by the price per gallon)? If you mean the same cell, would = require VB coding (which would physically change the cell value from = what you typed to the rounded...

How do I create double sided flyers, size A6 (4 per A4 page)?
I'm trying to create flyers for our basketball team tryouts and have been asked to make it so there are four flyers per A4 page with the text on the front and a map to training on the back. It's driving me mad trying to figure it out! Any help would be very greatly appreciated. Don't choose a flyer template for this task, choose a greetings card of some kind, on the front and back of the card have your "Front" of flyer design and on the two inside faces have your "Rear" of flyer design, now copy your designs and paste them to your card and arrange them so t...

BadMail Folder #4
I am unable to open the badmail folder so I created another in the same vsi1 directory, how come I can't open the original?? Thanks. Has any error message? -- Jammyù�ٴ� "James" <jquinn@kuikenbrothers.com> ���g��l��s�D :52f99a40.0411041702.255b5978@posting.google.com... > I am unable to open the badmail folder so I created another in the > same vsi1 directory, how come I can't open the original?? > > Thanks. Is it accessible via a dos prompt? Maybe its time to clean it out :) On 4 Nov 2004 17:02:37 -0800, jquinn@kuikenbrothers.com (James) wrot...

CMonthCalCtrl
I have problem in using the CMonthCalCtrl. The CmnCtrl1 sample from MSDN can show the problem When I pick a day from the month dialog it gave the date with 12 days offset. When I use the MultiSelect option the date OK. The first time of Today picking it is also OK. Are Anybody there know how to solve this problem. (for get going on in my app I use multiselect for picking one day also.) Attached screens that demonstrate the problem. Thanks, David. Hi David, Thanks for you posting in the group! There is a workaround for the sample bug: use the SYSTEMTIME structure instead of CTIME as f...

Double e-mails #4
I dis-abled my virus detection for my e-mail, yet I am still getting double e-mails from everyone in my inbox. How do I correct this? Running Win XP w/ Office 2003 RED Uninstall and reinstall you AV without the option for scanning your email. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, red asked: | I dis-abled my virus detection for my e-mail, yet I am still getting | double e-mails ...

Outlook Password #4
Can not save password in Outlook. Each time I open the program, it prompts me for my password no matter how many times I check the save password box.???? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer UnitedArb <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | Can not save password in Outlook. Each time I open the | program, it prompts me for my password no matter how many | times I check t...

CMonthCalCtrl #5
How do you disable this control? I tried using EnableWindow(FALSE) but that didn't work. Thanks, Neil What do you mean by not work. EnableWindow(FALSE) will disable the month arrow buttons and disables date selection. Otherwise there are no visual indications that the control is disabled. AliR. "Neil B" <NeilB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7752DFC6-683F-4148-B55E-D0DD0DCBF17C@microsoft.com... > How do you disable this control? I tried using EnableWindow(FALSE) but > that > didn't work. > > Thanks, Neil It disables it fo...

Bill Pay #4
I just switched from 04 to 06 and something didn't transfer right with my MSN Bill Pay. It used to be attached directly to my checking account so in Money I could just say pay online and it was no problem. But now pay online doesn't show up in the options. The MSN Bill Pay shows up in my online services but it doesn't seem to be connected properly to my checking account. Any help would be great. Cam Cam -- I also just switched from 04 to 06 and have the same problem. After about an hour on the phone with Microsoft I was told by representative Brian that this is a bug ...

selecting cells #4
When holding down ctrl to select a number of cells to format them or see the sum in the bottom of the screen - and you accidentally select one you dont want - is there a way to unselect that one without starting over ? Thanks, Yosef Take a look at this: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/unselect.htm there's no builtin way to do it, other than starting over... -- Regards, Juan Pablo Gonz�lez Excel MVP "ynissel" <ynissel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9EA0DDD8-4668-430B-BB5E-C15549FC9346@microsoft.com... > When holding down ctrl to select a number ...

Histogram #4
Histogram range? if the bin goes as follows: 0, 5, 10, 15 how does excel count that? is the 5 really 2.5 - 7.5? or is it anything between 0 and 10? This is really urgent!!! ...

migration from dynamic CRM 3.0 to 4.0
Hi, There are a few errors which I get while executing the migration Contact Adapter Object When migrating the contact adapter object from CRM 3.0 to CRM Online using Scribe workbench, migration failed with the statement =91systemuser with id=3D0DBF087B-2A7F-DB11-A767-xxxxxxxxxxxxx does not exist=92. But the same systemuserid is available in CRM 3.0 and migrating the systemuser adapter object prior to migrating contact object was successful. Activity Adapter Object Migration failed with the below error statements: The =91Assign=92 method does not support entities of type =91ActivityPointer...

How to find the right MLM business online that succeeds for you #4
U can 2 Hi there, Building a MLM business can have it's advantages * Lifetime Residual income * Financial Security * Spend more time with your kids * Travel * Get out of debt * Drive a new car * Purchase a vacation home * Pay off your mortgage But to be successful, you must choose the right company. * Choose a company that is at least 3 years old. * Choose a company that has a product or service everybody can use. * Choose a company with a easy to understand compensation plan. * Choose a company that has a low monthly fee, where most everybody can join. * Choose a company that ...

report #4
I hope this question hasn't been asked before and I just didn't see it. I am tweaking a sales report for a client. I need the report to show sales for item number either 100 OR 200. When I use the filters below the report shows a filter of Date Sold Between 6/30/2009 and 6/30/2009 AND Item = 100 AND Item = 200. How do I get it to be AND Item = 100 OR Item = 200? //--- Filters ---// Begin Filter FieldName = "[Transaction].Time" FilterOp = reportfilteropBetween FilterLoLim = "<Today>" FilterHilim = "<Today>" End Filter B...

CRM 4.0: Deletion Service failed to clean up ...
Hey, On my CRM 4.0 server I get two errors in the applications event log about the MSCRMDeletionSErvice: 1) Error: Deletion Service failed to clean up table=CampaignActivityBase 2) Error: Deletion Service failed to clean up table=ActivityPointerBase The server is a clean install and not a upgrade. Does anyone know how to solve this?? Kind Regards, Mirella This worked for me one time. Use Advanced Find and enter a query for (in this case, Campaign) Then go back and delete it. I tried to get rid of it wit T-SQL commands but could not. There is a proceedure on partnersouce but it did ...

Floating bars #4
Hiya- I need to make a gannt-type chart from a ton of data in excel. I've never had to make a chart with excel without numbers so this is new to me. I've got a ton of grants (y-axis) and I want to chart where they started and where they finished (x-axis). There are 6 stages where they could have started or finished and ideally I'd like to be able to have the start date shown at the base (left end) of the floating bar. Please let me know if this is possible with excel and ideally forward me a template that I could cannibalize. Cheers, tripp On Sat, 8 Mar 2008, in micr...

Integration manager 10 #4
I have the following script attached to my after query - it worked in 9.0, but i am getting a Type Mismatch: Query.Delete Source File error...what i want to do is have the original source file renamed and the original delted. ' Added by the IM Script Library ' Category: General Purpose Scripts ' Script Type: After Query Script 'Set the Path & Filename of the Source file and the Destination 'file. In this example, the destination file is named "Done 20000829", 'where "20000829" represents the system date, in the following 'format: y...

Pictures #4
I have several documents in Publisher and all with different pictures, jpeg and gifs, etc. About 2 months ago, I noticed that when I open the publisher files to update them, I am unable to view and pics in any of the formats. Some of the pics have a wmf extension and I have no idea how because these we once all mostly jpeg. I have looked everywhere to see how to view the pics and can't find anthing. How did this happen and where did the wmf extension come from? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Michele View, pictures, detailed display... If this doesn't work, re...

couldnt access data from BP 4 + GP 10 + Internet
I deployed BP4 + GP10 in the server. In LAN i am able to access all pages and data in BP like customer list, vendor, invocies, payments. sales commisons etc. When i am trying to access the BP site through internet( using public IP method ) i am able to see only few information ( Accounts, Items etc ). But wheni am trying to access inovices,Customer Balances , Sales and Commissions pages etc sample navigations: 1) xxxx Business Portal > Business Portal > Sales Center > Sales Center Pages > Sales Invoice List 2) xxxx Business Portal > Business Portal > ...

New Computer #4
My laptop recently crashed. I had to purchase a new one. I had Microsoft Money 2007 on my old laptop. I had purchased it and downloaded it online, so there were no installation disks. How do I attain MM for my new laptop without having to purchase it again? In microsoft.public.money, Brian wrote: >My laptop recently crashed. I had to purchase a new one. I had Microsoft >Money 2007 on my old laptop. I had purchased it and downloaded it online, so >there were no installation disks. How do I attain MM for my new laptop >without having to purchase it again? To be able ...

emails appearing after 4 years, again! #4
I've recieved an email that was sent to me 4 years ago, in my Inbox. What causes this? The Sender is still working with me and he definitely does not have a copy of the letter. ...

AutoReply #4
Hi I have the following issue. We need to make autoreplys to some e-mailaddresses within a company. And the users themselfs should not be able to remove this autoreply. So we put alternative recipient for all those mailboxes to one and the same mailbox. When this was done the server forwarded all their mails to the new account. On the new Account we sat up an Autoreply using 3 different templates depending on the User that the mail was sent to. We have come to terms with that we need a client based rule and have dedicated one pc to be turned on all the time. The problem that we now have is ...

Charts #4
If I was trying to create a chart that showed how patient accident, complaints, staff satisfaction with job and staff turnover are related and how each of them impact each other, how would I do that using excel? Hope that made sense. Cindy - It makes sense, and we can answer sensibly with a little sample data. Copy some or all of your data, and paste it into your text only reply (don't attach a workbook). - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ Cindy Garcia wrote: > If I was tryin...