CListCtrl - How to get rid of the vertical black traking line during resizing?

Hi,

Does anybody know an easy of removing the black vertical tracking line
that appears while resizing columns? I've been trying to prevent it
through HDN_ENDTRACK / HDN_TRACK, but I wasn't successfull. Is there a
specific flag that I can set to disable it instead?

Thanks in advance for your time,

Best regards,
-Onur

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I can't imagine why you'd want to do that, but here's my suggestion:
Override the CListrCtrl and CHeaderCtrl class, and have your listview control use your derived
header control.  In the header control class, handle the WM_SETCURSOR message and load a different
cursor when the hit test value indicates the cursor is on the column dividers.

"Onur Cinar" <onur.cinar@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know an easy of removing the black vertical tracking line
> that appears while resizing columns? I've been trying to prevent it
> through HDN_ENDTRACK / HDN_TRACK, but I wasn't successfull. Is there a
> specific flag that I can set to disable it instead?

0
ScotB (233)

lost subject line
Within the past week, when I start a new email or reply to any other emails, I don't get a subject line. Can anyone help? Thanks In a new mail message go to the View menu & choose "Message Header" "Tony Iorio" <tony10r10l@si.rr.com> wrote in message news:A1mzf.3826$cj3.1504@news-wrt-01.rdc-nyc.rr.com... > Within the past week, when I start a new email or reply to any other > emails, I don't get a subject line. Can anyone help? Thanks ...

In Excel, comments cover the data line. Can it be moved?
It would be helpful if the comment didn't block the data line either vertical and horizonal. It can be done with the edit comment command. How can the popup feature be modified? ...

How to use CHtmlView the right way, getting access violation
Hello folks, First of all, I know this is a very simple question but thanks for reading this message and helping a rookie... I'm having a bit of trouble using the CHtmlView class, I'm also new to MFC programming so I wonder if I'm creating and destroying my view and frame in the right way. I do this to open a frame containg a webpage in the application class: (CWWWView inherits CHtmlView and CWWWFrame inherits CFrameWnd, constructor sets m_pFrame and m_pView to NULL) // close if still open if( m_pFrame && ::IsWindow(m_pFrame->m_hWnd) ) { m_pFrame->DestroyWin...

text in a vertical column
I am trying to get a word in a coulum without having to enter each letter with a return after. In article <FA7EDA2C-5B2C-4F96-A1E3-EA6EA2913A10@microsoft.com>, Jabiru wrote: > I am trying to get a word in a coulum without having to enter each letter > with a return after. ... in what program? ...

Average line
I have a basic bar chart with a series of number Projected Actua Texas 150 16 Louisiana 250 23 Arkansas 300 29 Miss. 210 22 I want to add a line across the chart for the average projected amount and add a second line across the chart for average actual. I can't figure out how to do this. I don't want a moving average trendline. Please help. Hi have a look at the following sites for some examples http://andypope.info/charts/averageline.htm http://www.tushar-mehta.com/e...

How do rules get broken and how do I fix them?
I have Office Outlook 2003. Despite setting up rules for certain mail to be directed to a subdirectory/folder I sometimes find that despite the rule being set up, I still find the mail in my junk email folder. What's with that? Can this be fixed? Ron Ron Joiner <joiner@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote: > I have Office Outlook 2003. Despite setting up rules for certain mail > to be directed to a subdirectory/folder I sometimes find that despite > the rule being set up, I still find the mail in my junk email folder. > What's with that? The junk filtering occurs prior to t...

Simply send this message to your list and get 40% commission!
Dear List Owner Hey, I have a proposal to make. Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? All you have to do is send this pre-written email message (in the next email) to all your subscribers and receive 40% of all the sales. What is the catch? Well, the catch is you get 40% of all the sales and I get 10%. If you are interested, please let me know. Joe --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030813180629K8b2MaN6 ...

Getting old sofware
I started using Publisher with 97 and have all upgrade disks for 98, 2002 and 2003 with serial numbers etc. My PC has been renewed but I cannot find my my original 97 disk and therefore I can not install Publisher. What should I do Apparently you want to end up with Publisher 2003. Try installing 2003 and see if it asks you for a previous version and then just put Publisher 2002 in the drive for verification. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "frankrussell" <frankrussell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:68E2C6E6-CD85-4CD3-9E02-AC3E910FBED5@micro...

black buttons in mfc application under XP
hi, I have some severe problems with CButtons under XP in XP windows themes style. Since I positioned them with DeferWindowPos then sizing a non modal dialog they are all drawn black. Any hints how get the system to display them normally? Thanks Ilmari ...

Any one know what I should do to get this fixed?
Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9548 Date: 5/16/2006 Time: 5:01:07 PM User: N/A Computer: NORDICS1 Description: Disabled user /o=NORDICAIR/ou=first administrative group/cn=Recipients/cn=sskinner does not have a master account SID. Please use Active Directory MMC to set an active account as this user's master account. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. Assign "Self" to the account. Nue "Steve MCSE MCV A+ NET+" <stvnchrs@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:E6OdnUIqtO...

CListCtrl Header height change??
CListCtrl Header height change?? Is it possible to change the height of a CListCtrl Header.? Thanks Markus ...

Problems with CListCtrl
I'm having trouble with a CListCtrl object. I'm trying to automatically set the selected items of the list from my code. I try the following statement: m_List.SetItem (pos, 0, LVIF_STATE, NULL, 0, LVIS_SELECTED, LVIS_SELECTED, 0); The SetItem function returns non-zero, which supposedly means it was successful. However, I don't see any selection showing up. I even called RedrawItem on this list item, but it didn't help either. Anyone know about this? -Eric >I'm having trouble with a CListCtrl object. I'm trying to automatically >set the selected ite...

CTreeCtrl and CListCtrl problem
I use create a single document struct using MFC(explore style).The left of the window is CLeftView class(which inherit CTreeView).The right is CBrowserView which inherit CListView.I want to display the content of a directory in the right(CListview) when user click the item of the ctreectrl. In the LeftViw I add method "void CLeftView::OnClickItem (NMHDR* pNMHDR, LRESULT* pResult)" because I want to know which item be clicked by user. ////////////////Leftview////////////////////// CTreeCtrl& mtree=GetTreeCtrl(); HTREEITEM item=mtree.GetSelectedItem(); data=mtree.GetItemDat...

get Localized text in the webpage . . .
Hi, Does anybody know how to get the pure html. Actually we are entering some localized text in the webpage. We could able to see them.But if we are trying to get the full text which is present in the webpage using innerhtml,it is giving ???? for the localized text. Can anyone help me in sorting out this problem Thanks, Balaji "Balaji" <bala7_g@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ujR%23vcjSEHA.3944@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, > Does anybody know how to get the pure html. > Actually we are entering some localized text in the webpage. We could able > to see the...

job numbers in subject line
I need a solution for having exchange enforce the usage of job numbers (or a predefined pattern) in the subject line of outbound messages. I need to ensure that all users are including a job number for proper tracking of correspondence, so I will need to system to ensure that the subject line contains xx-nnnn patterns. Nothing native to Exchange, other than an event sink, that could do that. You'll have to look for a 3rd party solution. Nue <tjabaut@misadvisors.com> wrote in message news:1151610728.617609.289230@x69g2000cwx.googlegroups.com... >I need a solution for having e...

Getting to the last data row in a spreagsheet
Is there any way to find the last row with data in a spreadsheet from with VB? -- Jonathan Blitz AnyKey Limited Israel "When things seem bad Don't worry and shout Just count up the times Things have worked themselves out." Hi one way: dim rng as range set rng = ActiveSheet.Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp) msgbox rng.value -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Jonathan Blitz wrote: > Is there any way to find the last row with data in a spreadsheet from > with VB? Jonathan, Try something like the following. Change RowNum to the desired row number...

Resize the DialogBox and adjust the controls inside.
hi all, how to size the dialog when dragged with the mouse when i run a dialogbox. adujust all the controls inside the dialog. please provide a solution. thanks, uday. "uday" <uday@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1A055CF-084F-446B-8B19-A8E635BFB578@microsoft.com... > hi all, > > how to size the dialog when dragged with the mouse when i run a dialogbox. > adujust all the controls inside the dialog. please provide a solution. Take a look at this: http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/resizabledialog.asp -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo...

how do I get these 26 boxes off the bottem
yes More detail please. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 13:20:00 -0700, nekoadouglas@yahoo.comdaddy13anddaddy13a <nekoadouglasyahoocomdaddy13anddaddy13a@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >yes ...

Need hotfix 841355 but can't get it....
I have the Outlook 2000 problem with dissappearing toolbars. MS has hotfix 841355 available to fix it but they say either wait until SP4 comes out (been over 4months now) or use support to request it. So I go through that to contact MS Product support but it tells me since my Office 2000 SB edition was bundled with a Dell, goto them to get it. Dell support doesn't have it, they say goto MS. So I am in an endless loop with no help available. Any solutions? Try paying $30 per incident for MS online help just to request a hotifix they say they will give out for free? Seems sort...

CListCtrl and sub item editting
Hi, Is it possible to implement CListCtrl sub item editting without creating a custom ctrl? I am using VS2003. TIA Tony >Is it possible to implement CListCtrl sub item editting without creating a >custom ctrl? Tony , There's no built-in support for this, so no, you have to provide some implementation for this. Have a look on sites such as CodeGuru and CodeProject, they'll have examples. Dave Thanks Dave, I've seen examples, I just wasnt sure if I needed my own ctrl. Regards Tony "David Lowndes" <DavidL@example.invalid> wrote in message news:k...

How can I get certification stored in WinXPX64?
Which API do I use and it makes me to get certification stored in "WinXPX64"? I tried to use CertOpenSystemStore() and CertEnumCertificatesInStore() APIs. Some certifications stored in local computer, but I sometimes get no certification. I don't know what the reason is. Whether do I need to use other APIs, not these or not? Do these APIs not work completely? Does somebody help me to solve this issue? I need you some suggesstion. Thanks. ...

How to add clistctrl into clistctrl?
How to clistctrl into a clistctrl? For example like adding checkbox , combobox, i want to add clistctrl into a clistctrl ...

How to Get Rid of PDF Toolbar?
After I installed Adobe Acrobat on my Mac, a new toolbar appeared with buttons to create a PDF file whenever I open Word, Excel, or PowerPoint. I have tried deleting these toolbars using the menu option "Tools: Customize: Customize Toolbars/Menus". But every time I restart any of the these applications, the PDF toolbar reappears. Is there any way to permanently get rid of these toolbars? You'll find the solution on this website: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/macoffice/office/pdftoolbar.html On 15.09.05 23:14, in article 1126822444.077652.250890@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com, "...

Extra lines in pasted notes 11-03-06
Hello, We are new CRM version 3 users. We like to paste notes into accounts and cases from other sources. We are finding that the carriage returns are doubled when pasting -- wherever there is a single space in the source document, it becomes a double-space in the notes area. What are we doing wrong? If nothing, is there a work-around or a way to change this? Thanks in advance for your help. -- Laura Barber ...

cant draw connector lines between 2 shapes
at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP051922291033.aspx it shows how to draw a connector line(s) - says applies to Excel 2003 (which I am using Excel 2003). I follow the instructions (below) but no connector line appears. Why would this be? -On the Drawing toolbar, click AutoShapes, point to Connectors, and then click the connector line you want. -Point to where you want to attach the connector. -Connection sites appear as blue circles as you pass the pointer over a shape. (I am not getting the blue cirlces here) -Click the first connection site you want...