CIPAddressCtrl #3

I'm having problems creating an IP Address Ctrl using a dialog template.
Does any one know how I can do this without calling Create.
I seem to be able to create Edit boxes and similar from a dialog template
without explicitly needing to call create.

Mark

0
mswinson1 (1)
7/26/2005 6:36:17 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

>I'm having problems creating an IP Address Ctrl using a dialog template.

Problems? What sort of problems?

>Does any one know how I can do this without calling Create.
>I seem to be able to create Edit boxes and similar from a dialog template
>without explicitly needing to call create.

You can do the same with the IP address control.

If you use the VS dialog editor and place one on a dialog, does it
show up with the dialog test mode?

Are you calling InitCommonControlsEx and specifying the
ICC_INTERNET_CLASSES controls?

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq
0
"Mark" <mswinson@REMOVETHISBITbtinternet.com> wrote in message
> I'm having problems creating an IP Address Ctrl using a dialog template.
> Does any one know how I can do this without calling Create.
> I seem to be able to create Edit boxes and similar from a dialog template
> without explicitly needing to call create.

The only thing I can see that Create might be doing is an indirect call to
InitCommonControlsEx/ICC_INTERNET_CLASSES.
--
Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP]

0
jeffp (1712)

Question about Microsoft WSE 3.0 Runtime
What is Microsoft WSE 3.0 Runtime? Is it part of any of these .NET Framework applications: 2.0 SP2; 3.0 SP2; and 3.5 SP1 ? Thank you "Holmes" <Holmes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:58D9B5CA-8C2A-4541-8B9D-17811F4B58CA@microsoft.com... > What is Microsoft WSE 3.0 Runtime? > Is it part of any of these .NET Framework applications: 2.0 SP2; 3.0 SP2; > and 3.5 SP1 ? > > Thank you Google is your friend; don't be afraid to use it: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=What+is+Microsoft+WSE+3.0+Runtime&a...

Macro #3
Is there any way that I can choose what data I want from a SQL database by using a Macro eg I would like to have a set of data based on date selection, can this be added as a macro in the Excel spreadsheet. In anticipation ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements Sure, all you need to do is dynamically create your SQL statement...Here's a sample of it (Just mod...

OneNote #3
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have just moved to MAC and I'm trying to find a definative answer to when OneNote for Mac is being launched. I see lots of requests for ON on forums but they're all without response. I've tried Circus Pony but it lacks the simple usability of OneNote. Please can we have OneNote for Mac that works with entourage?? Best if you write direct to Microsoft on this. --rms www.rmschneider.com AceSi@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Pro...

Msimn error #3
I'm wondering if anyone can help me. All of a sudden when i am opening up my Outlook Express it freezes. When i do ctrl/alt/del the box pops up and says Msimn not responding. Can anyone tell me what I need to do in order to fix this problem? Thanks in advance for any help!! ...

GAL question #3
We are running Windows 2003 sp1 and Exchange 2003 sp2. Can I add a new address list to the "All Address Lists" in Exchange System Manager with it's own custom search setting and have them show up in the GAL? Here's the problem. We are a Univ. and we have two domains, one for Fac/Staff and one for the students. Students are NOT in the GAL at all, and they don't have a GAL. However, I have one user on the student side that I need in the Fac/Staff GAL. I hought maybe I could add another address list to the "All Address Lists" and filter it based on &quo...

Outlook Express attachments #3
I have just had XP Home Editioin rebuilt on my machine due to a problem and now fid that Outlook Express refuses to let em see any attachments, giving the following message "OE has removed access to the following unsafe attachments". Any ideas? could it be settings or something relating to Norton Atnivirus set up or . . .? You might look at OL2002:article #290497 at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN- US;290497 >-----Original Message----- >I have just had XP Home Editioin rebuilt on my machine >due to a problem and now fid that Outlook Express ref...

PDF file #3

Some customizable entities are not editable CRM 3.0
I'm gradually translating as much of labels/ display names as possible into Swedish since we're a Swedish company. In some of the supposedly customizable entities it is not possible to change the Name or Plural Name. This is the case e.g. for Price List, Role, Subject, Team, Unit etc. Is this only a problem in my installation or is it a bug? Any suggestions on how to solve the promblem? Regads Glenn Ahhh, are you aware that a Swedish version of the app is scheduled to be released in a few months? -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "GlennB" <GlennB@discussions...

Sum problem #3
Hi all. I have this strange problem : first of all I have EUROPEAN setting, I mean that : 2000000,00 = two millions 2,40 = two + 4 tens if I put 2000000.00 ( look i write 0.00 and not 0,00 this is an error 2000000.00 is not a number ) in cell A1 if I put 2,40 in A2 and in A3 i set A3 = SUM(A1,A2) i have no error but a sum = 2,40. If i change 2000000.00 in 2000000,00 the sum in correct : 2000012.00 My concern is about the wrong sum, if I have an Excel Sheet built from some erxternal program ( Host program as example) I can have wrong sums WITHOUT WARNING. Can someone explain ...

CIPAddressCtrl
My edit box repeatedly displays "4" when it should be displaying an IP address like string. Why isn't my code working? Any suggestion welcome. void CIPGetAddressDlg::OnRunme() { // TODO: Add your control notification handler code here DWORD DwordAddress=0; char CharAddress[100]; CIPAddressCtrl *ipaddressctrl = (CIPAddressCtrl *) GetDlgItem(IDC_IPADDRESSCTRL); CEdit *edit = (CEdit *) GetDlgItem(IDC_EDIT); DwordAddress = ipaddressctrl->GetAddress(DwordAddress); sprintf(CharAddress,"%d",DwordAddress); edit->SetWindowText(CharAddress); } Thank you. Sinc...

InterOrg Replication Utility #3
Anyone have experience with the InterOrg Replication Utility? Can it be used to synch free/busy info for a subset of users or does a whole organization's free/busy info have to be synched to the subscriber? For sharing a small number of one company's users free/busy with a small number of another company's users free/busy is this feasible? Cost is an object so the freeness of this tool is attractive. Thanks I'm fairly certain that the free/busy option is an all-or-nothing one...with public folders, you can get pretty granular...that's all I've ever used it for...but...

Cannot install Windows Sharepiont Services 3.0 sp2
I've got a new Windows 2008 server std that came with SBS2008 and when trying to install Windows Sharepoint Services 3.0 sp2 I get this error: "There are no products affected by this package install on this system." I am joined to the SBS2008 domain. Please advise and thanks I figured it out. I got the wrong download. I got sp2 instead of wss 3.0 with sp2. My bad. "john doe" <johndoe@johndoe.com> wrote in message news:Oza0fR$hKHA.4912@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I've got a new Windows 2008 server std that came with SBS2008 and when &g...

CAsyncSocket #3
Anybody has any idea how to set the timeout value for the Connect function? It times out automatically, but I would like to alter that value. Any idea? Thanks!! Is it the same as: CAsyncSocket::GetSockOpt(SO_RCVTIMEO) (or SO_SNDTIMEO)? I have a feeling its internally set at the winsock level, though (memory hazy). If you want it to bail in a shorter time you can always close the socket from another thread (is safe to do). >-----Original Message----- >Anybody has any idea how to set the timeout value for the >Connect function? It times out automatically, but I would >lik...

Blank E-mail #3
When I send an e-mail it comes through blank to the recipient. How do I fix this Try typing a message in the body before you send it. Ray at work "Edward Moalem" <moalem@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:017e01c3a303$4eb4b180$a401280a@phx.gbl... > When I send an e-mail it comes through blank to the > recipient. > > How do I fix this > > If your using SpamEnder it causes a conflict. And yes Ray I did type a message in the body of the e- mail LOL >-----Original Message----- >Try typing a message in the body before you send it. > >Ray at ...

send on behalf of #3
I have a user that opens additional email boxes, I have granted the user full access to the other mailboxes and send on behalf of rights. They can't forward email from those other mailboxes. Anything I am missing? http://www.exchangeinbox.com/articles/018/mailboxrights.htm "Brandon Baker" <brandon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:eJLMldmLGHA.3856@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... >I have a user that opens additional email boxes, I have granted the user >full access to the other mailboxes and send on behalf of rights. They can't >forward email fr...

Forwarding Messages #3
When I forward a message out of my sent items box I lose the text of the message. The message is still there and tells me of the action on the top. How do I retain the text of the message also. Nathan ...

IF #3
Hi everyone, I need the create a formula as the following: Input cell any number Items cells 2 or 3 Capacity of the Items 4 or 8 QTY ????? The Input should be divided by the QTY of the Items for examble Input 12 divided by 8 = 1.5 The QTY should be 1 from item1 and 1 from item2 Thanks and best regards, Ahmad =cell/cell Ahmad Assaf wrote: > > Hi everyone, > I need the create a formula as the following: > Input cell any number > Items cells 2 or 3 > Capacity of the Items 4 or 8 > QTY ????? > > The Input should be divid...

CRM 3.0 Reports Link Not working
I installed CRM on one server and the Database on another. Everything seems to work fine except for the Reports Link listed in the workplace. This is the error I get: ERROR An error has occured. For more information, contact your system administrator. I wish it was that simple, but I am the administrator. In the event log on the CRM Server I see nothing. On the SQL box the only strange thing I see is a 18456 Event for the user NT Authority\Anonymous Logon coming from the CRM servers IP. HELP!!!! A well known issue. Here is a hint from one of the older postings here: Have you loo...

Unread Messages #3
This morning Outlook 2003 said I had 6 unread messages in my IMAP inbox. I only had 4... I changed the view to "unread messages" and found two additional deleted messages. Why on Earth would deleted messages be included as unread? I undeleted the messages, REDELETED the messages, and the problem went away. Any ideas? ...

Mail Won't Send #3
Having read several posts regarding mail that's stays stuck in the outbox of Outlook 2002 none of the suggestions seem to work with me. Here's my problem. I have been using OL2002 for nearly a year without a problem. For no reason at all I started getting the following problem. I send e-mail, it goes to the outbox, I send/recieve and after several seconds I get the error 'reported error (0x8004210B): The operation timed out waiting for a response from the sending (SMPT) server etc.' This error is in the MS Knowledge Base so I have already applied Service Pack 1 & 2 without...

function #3
Dear all, Can some one tell me the function ;- this is like if 60000 is left for 20 yrs at 30% compunding it will be 1cr but how can i get the reverse of the same ie if i want 100000 after 20 yrs what should i invest today. Look in HELP for the PV() function -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Vishal Patel" <vishalpt@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ab8f8a1f-0d89-4a66-9428-b82c604e55e0@w4g2000prd.googlegroups.com... | Dear all, | | Can some one tell me the function ;- | | this is like if 60000 is left for 20 yrs at 30% compunding it will be | 1cr | | but...

Regarding CIPAddressCtrl
Hi, Here i am facing problem with, CIPAddressCtrl. i have created a dilaog based application. In this application i have used CTabCtrl and CIPAddressCtrl. I have placed the IPAdress control praent dilaog,not on any tabs. And i have created one combobox in tab1. Here my need is when there is a change in the ComboBox, it has to read the value of IPAddrss Control value and based on that value we will assign some value to this Combobox. Here i am facing the problem ,"GETTING THE VALUE FROM IPADDRSSCTRL(WHICH PLACED ON THE PARENT DIALOG) FROM THE TAB DIALOGBOX CONTROL."...

exchange crash #3
Hi I have got Exchange 2003 which worked till today. The effect of crash is strange because I can create account in Active Directory, I can logon to that account via OWA. But no mails can be sent as well as retrieved via e-mail client. I'm not sure if it' not effect of a trojan because it occured so suddenly. I've got NOD32 installed on this server and after collapse NOD32 was stopped. After restart it is up now. There are several interesting entries in Even Viewer: Process INETINFO.EXE (PID=1412). Topology Discovery failed, error 0x80040952. MS DTC could not correctly proc...

3 copies of systray.exe
Can anyone explain why I have 3 copies of the above file in : c:\windows\temp 68KB c:\windows\system32 3KB c:\windows\system32\dllcache 3KB I was alerted to this when the one in the temp file was identified as trying to run on startup by my AV. I blocked it without any problems with the system tray. Thanks in advance. Peter You can safely delete the following c:\windows\temp 68KB -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can...

drag and drop #3
How can I drag and drop contacts to calendar with name and addres... you can't - the contact is linked to the calendar item and you'll need to open the contact to get the address. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "luzadder" <l...