CheckBox click on CtreeCtrl item

Hi all!

How it's possible to intercept when a user click on the check box of a
CtreeCtrl item?
Thanx,

Davids

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I only know of one way to do this. subclass a CTreeCtrl class, takeover the
WM_LBUTTONDOWN.  Use the HitTest method of the tree ctrl to see where it
hits.

void CMyTree::OnLButtonDown(UINT nFlags,CPoint Point)
{
    UINT Flags;
    HTREEITEM Item = HitTest(Point,&Flags);
    if (Item != NULL)
    {
        if (Flags & TVHT_ONITEMSTATEICON)
        {
            //it was on the checkbox
        }
    }
}

AliR.

"Davids" <davids@dav.com> wrote in message
> Hi all!
>
> How it's possible to intercept when a user click on the check box of a
> CtreeCtrl item?
> Thanx,
>
> Davids

0
AliR (178)

Option Button
I have an option group with two option buttons - when I click one it doesn't change color so the user knows it has been selected. I don't have any different formating or colors and all the other buttons work correctly. I even tried deleting it an redoing? Any body know what's going on? Have I exceeded some kind of limit? Thanks guys in advance. Bonnie The limit of controls on a form is 755 in it's lifetime. That is rarely exceeded, but you can copy all the controls on a form and paste them to a new form, then copy and paste all the code and connect it up. Now delete...

Making attribute a checkbox
How do you make an attribute a checkbox -- donn Hi, In Customization, open the entity. Than open click on Forms and Views and open the Form. Double click on bit type of field. In new window, the second tab will be formatting. You will have option in bottom, "Control Formatting" here you can choose the desrired format. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com "Donald" wrote: > How do you make an attribute a checkbox > -- > donn Create a bit field an...

Dialogsheet Checkbox to Select All Checkboxes
I am using a dialogsheet to get user input. The dialogsheet is created at runtime. The amount of checkboxes on the dialogsheet varies based on how many tabs are hidden. I would like to have a checkbox on the dialogsheet that allows users to "select all" checkboxes. Code Example: Dim SheetCount As Integer Dim CurrentSheet As Worksheet Dim PrintDlg As DialogSheet Dim cb As CheckBox Set CurrentSheet = ActiveSheet Set PrintDlg = ActiveWorkbook.DialogSheets.Add 'some code used to loop and build checkboxes not shown here If SheetCount <> 0 Then If ...

Sent Items in the Sent Items Folder
When I check the save sent messages from the inbox in the sent items folder under tools/options/email options it does not always keep my settings. Sometimes this option will not be selected and I have to go and select it again. Why does this happen? ...

Click, Double-Click and Run Time Error 2115
The following code works fine when executed as a double-click event. When I change it to a click event I get run-time error 2115 when in BannerUpdate (last routine in the code snippit). The text displays in the banner and I get the error. comboQuads is a combo box which is populated through the not in list event. What is happening, and how can I fix the problem? Private Sub comboQuads_Click() 'Having selected a descriptor, make the link and add the text to the banner display. Call MakeLinkRecord(rsProjects, comboQuads, rsQuadLinks, strQuadBanner) Call BannerUpdate(txtQuadBann...

Hiding columns, cannot move items off sheet
I have a large spreadsheet with data out to columns GQ. I wish to hide over half of the columns on occassions (to create custom views) but cannot complete due to a message "Cannot move items off sheet" Can anyone help me resolve this issue. Gerard wrote: > I have a large spreadsheet with data out to columns GQ. Are you using Microsoft Publisher for this spreadsheet? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org No, I am doing it in Excel, and I have since run a macro that has resolved it, thankfully. Thanks. "Ed Bennett" wrote: > Gerard wrote...

Ideas for Items Allocated to Service Calls report?
Hi there, Any ideas on what's the best way to produce a Items Allocated to Service Calls report? Thanks again. Regards, Darien Tisseur Microsoft Certified Trainer Professional Advantage Pty Ltd www.pa.com.au/microsoft We issue a work order /order or an invoice and allocate all the parts taken - we remove what is brought back and invoice what is used. "Darien Tisseur" wrote: > Hi there, > > Any ideas on what's the best way to produce a Items Allocated to Service > Calls report? > > Thanks again. > > Regards, > > Darien Tisseur > ...

checkbox with relative reference?
I have a checkbox in E5 controlling E5. If I copy it to K11, I want it to control K11. Now, how do I give it this kind of relative reference? Thanks, Sven Sven, I take it you're going to have to do this more than a few times. I suggest you create the checkbox objects in code rather than using the Excel Control Toolbox. Add the checkboxes in the workbook open event and then you can set the attributes of each using variables. Ross "Sven Berg" <wiesel69@gmx.de> wrote in message news:060fd6fc-4258-4b48-b67b-c6909c0f2c45@8g2000hsu.googlegroups.com... >I have a check...

Selected items from List Box sent to Form Field
When items are selected from a list box (frm!List52), they currently populate another list box (frm!List56) but I would like the selections made to also update a field (T_assigned) on the form. Currently frm! List56 is populated with first name and last name data - Columns 1 and 2 - I am trying to get the selected ID_NUMs from Column 0 into the T_assigned field. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated, thanks. ______________________________________________ Public Sub CopySelected(ByRef frm As Form) Dim ctlSource As Control Dim ctlDest As Control Dim strItems As String...

Right Click Context Menu
Is there a way to add items to the list? -- Guy Lapierre Forefront Business Solutions http://www.forefrontbusinesssolutions.com Guy Using VBA only. Check out this google search thread. Many good ideas for code and methods of implementing. http://snipurl.com/dr42 Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:52:10 GMT, "Guy Lapierre" <guy@forefrontbusinesssolutions.com> wrote: >Is there a way to add items to the list? ...

Item Setup for Drop Shipments
We have a couple of items that we drop ship. Each has a primary vendor assigned for the site used on SOP docs and when the person entering the SOP order flags the line for drop-shipment and then hits the Purchase button the Purchase Orders Preview window opens and it's populated with the primary vendor info. There are now 2 additional items that we are starting to drop ship but with the same setup as the first items, when these are added to a SOP order and the same steps are followed the Purchase Orders Preview window is blank. I've checked and re-checked the item settings and...

Checkbox checked then show more checkboxes
I have added checkboxes from Control Toolbox and they seem to work fine. I just want to make one of them lets say checkbox3 to show more checkboxes when checkbox3 is marked. How do I do that? I'd add them all to exactly where I wanted them. But then have the "master" checkbox just unhide/hide the others. Option Explicit Private Sub CheckBox3_Click() Dim ShouldBeVisible As Boolean ShouldBeVisible = CBool(Me.CheckBox3.Value = True) Me.CheckBox1.Visible = ShouldBeVisible Me.CheckBox2.Visible = ShouldBeVisible Me.CheckBox4.Visible = ShouldBeVisible ...

Outlook doesn't acknowledge new e-mail until i click to a folder
hi everyone i have a user that is using MS Outlook (XP). if someone sends them an e-mail it doesn't show up until they go into their Outlook and click on to a different folder. i've seen it before but don't remember how to fix it! we're running Windows XP as well. any help would be massively appreciated. Shaun letmeoutofhere?? ;) If I understand you right, you want a new mail alert on the desktop. There are three ways, for the first two, Outlook has to be running: 1) Outlook> Tools> Options> E-mail Options> Advanced E-mail Options (for a temporary alert on ...

MS CRM should be more userfreindly (less clicks)
MS CRM should be more userfreindly, the user should be able to navigate in ms crm in just one window like in other crm apllications. The performace for the outlook client should also be better. Mail Merge Functionality is right now very poor....other applications like sage crm or slx have better solutions and they also use ms word for mail merge... Mail Merge has to be accessible from the webclient! It can not be that a customer should buy an addon for doing a mail merge. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most vot...

Populating cells by selecting items from Combo Box? How to?
I have a combo box with three different house models. I need th spreadsheet to show the square footage of each side of the house fo each model when it is selected from the combo box. Basically I have four cells in a column, Side 1, Side 2, Side 3,Side for each side of the house. Then, next to each of those cells I woul like the values of the square footage to show up when that particula house model is selected from the combo box (the square foot #s ar always the same and can be inputted beforehand) I'm not sure if there is a way to do this without using much code(don' have much kno...

Be able to drillback on B\O qty in Item Inquiry zoom
I would like to add this as a suggetion to Dynamics GP. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f9e32d27-92e9-491e-99b6-26498c1e326e&dg=microsoft.public.greatpla...

checkbox
How do I add checkboxes into cells in an Excel spreadsheet? Hi, Jay, First make sure you can see a checkbox by going to menu, view>toolbars> select either formatting or control box (they give you two different types of controls) then simply click on the checkbox, go to your location and click'ndrag to size it. YOu can then right click on it to set properties, assign a macro, etc. jeff >-----Original Message----- >How do I add checkboxes into cells in an Excel spreadsheet? >. > ...

Adding new Item
We need to add any new item or updating item with custom form ( Item Number, Description, Department, Barcode Format, Price, Cost, Vendor, Tax, Alises) Can some one create with this field Please let me know. Thanks Chirag 732 548-6300 Chirag@netlink-usa.com Chirag, We are would be able to do this for you. If you are interested please give us a call at 1-888-267-RITE or drop us an email at sales@rite.us. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE) rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us 320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office) 320-230-1796 (Fax) "Ch...

Copying Checkbox Values into a different worksheet
Hi there, I'm trying to copy the value of several checkboxes to another worksheet. This works basically all fine by using the code below Sub EvaluateCB() ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Survey").Select Range("A1").Select d = Worksheets("Sheet1").CheckBox1.Value Selection = d End Sub But, as there are about 40 checkboxes I wonder whether there is a way to do this all automatically, i.e. by some for loop going through all the checkboxes. As I am a complete rookie in Excel I appreciate any hint / suggestions. Many thanks, Thiery You ...

Separate Customers/Items in One db
I have a client that wants to merge two different companies into one db. Accounting wise, no problems. Issues arise when we start talking about operations. They want selected users to be limited to customers of that user's division only. They also want item searches for those users to default to items of only that division. To state it differently, when a user working company A logs in and starts to enter a sales transaction, the customer lookups should default to customers of company A and the item lookups should default to items of company A. Any thoughts/ideas? Yes we will h...

CtreeCtrl GetCheck help
In a Tree View with checkbox style when I check or uncheck a box the immediate result is always a bad result. Example: I click on a checkbox and in the OnClick() function I go to see if the value is 0 or 1; the value is always wrong and if I clic in the same checkbox on in another one the result is always the previous result. I've tried with UpdateData(true\false) but no changes. I can see that SetCheck() work fine but GetCheck not. What's the problem? ...

Damaged Items
How does GP treat damaged items, that is items which were purchased via a purchase order, but received damaged. You can use Purchase Order Return which is right now in Advance Purchase Order module in GP 9 and a different install but I believe integrated to PO already in GP 10. ---Darryl Bajaro "rcr" wrote: > How does GP treat damaged items, that is items which were purchased via a > purchase order, but received damaged. There are several options, depending on how YOU want to handle the items. You could use the RETURN in PO as suggested immediately. This can only b...

Problem
My inbox is an IMAP connection, if that's of any concern. I am running 2002 XP Outlook. When I click on my mail, usually it would just highlight it and bring up the message in a preview pane. However, now it automatically opens my mail (as if I had double clicked). I figure I tripped some switch or something I overlooked. Help me out a bit here, thanks. ...

Launch jscript code when clicking on view to see all Cases
Hello I realise that this is totally going to be an unsupported customisation, but I was wondering whether anyone knew how to change the inbuilt grid form for Cases so that I could call some jscript that altered the look of the default grid used for viewing cases. Any advice or pointers appreciated. Cheers Saira Hi, Saira. Have not had a chance to try it myself, but in theory this should work. Here is the general idea: Create some *.HTM page and put it on CRM Web Server. On the page, put iframe 100% x 100%, which has it's source set to actual Cases grid. Now, you'll need t...

Assign Macros to Buttons from Right-Click Menu
I have an odd problem. I no longer have the option to assign macros in the right-click contex menu. When I create a custom button on an excel sheet and then enter desig mode, usually you can just record a macro, right click a button an assign a macro. I cant seem to find the option to assign macros t buttons! :confused: Any help on enabling this option in the right-click contextual men would be much appreciated. Regards -- papercli ----------------------------------------------------------------------- paperclip's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&use...