Change HTML in fly

Hi everyone!

In my project I use CDHtmlView class
(http://www.codeproject.com/dotnet/dhtmldialog.asp)

But I can't change html
For example:

when I try to change elements in <div> by "id"
and after that a verify data:
tbstr=GetHtmlElement("to_change");
tbsr == "qwer</td></tr>"

What happend?

0
Antonio (38)
7/14/2005 12:04:04 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"Antonio" <Antonio@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi everyone!
>
> In my project I use CDHtmlView class
> (http://www.codeproject.com/dotnet/dhtmldialog.asp)
>
> But I can't change html
> For example:
>
> when I try to change elements in <div> by "id"
> and after that a verify data:
> tbstr=GetHtmlElement("to_change");
> tbsr == "qwer</td></tr>"
>
> What happend?

Do you have the same problem with valid HTML code?

    Heinz

0
hozwirk.SPAM (112)
7/14/2005 12:36:04 PM
> Do you have the same problem with valid HTML code?
>
>     Heinz

Yes.
(why this code not valid?)

0
Antonio (38)
7/15/2005 5:59:01 AM
How work CComPtr<IHTMLElement> sphtmlElem->put_innerHTML(BSTR)?

I this is problem, because BSTR contains right html string. But after this
function inserted HTML - wrong.
0
Antonio (38)

change my email account
im having the hardest time trying to figure out how to change my email account on outlook, i have a new address that i need to change it to, but have no clue how....please please help !! thanks!!! -liz Hi, Liz click the link below http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;289467 Hope this help! Yvon "liz" wrote: > im having the hardest time trying to figure out how to change my email > account on outlook, i have a new address that i need to change it to, but > have no clue how....please please help !! thanks!!! -liz liz <liz@discussions.microsoft.c...

Unexplained change in variable
Hi Group, I have something very strange happening, that I can not explain. I have 2 variables: TotalValue = ActiveCell.Offset(16, 0).Value (Gets set to 102,000, which is a correct value.) TargetTotal = ActiveCell.Offset(64, 0).Value (Gets set to 35000, which is a correct value, BUT TotalValue becomes 35,000) I am not sure what I am missing in this process. Can anyone tell me why this would happened. Thanks, -- David I'd think that people here will ask for a bit more of your code to tell where the problem is. From the top of my head the first reason that wo...

CPrintDialog changes locale settings
Hi, I have run into a strange situation. The following code show the problem I'm encountering: CPrintDialog *m_cPrintDlg; struct lconv* l_cConv = NULL; CString l_sString = _T( "" ); // Create a print dialogbox. m_cPrintDlg = new CPrintDialog(FALSE, PD_NOSELECTION | PD_RETURNDC | PD_NOPAGENUMS, NULL ); l_cConv = localeconv( ); l_sString.Format( _T( "Before: %c" ), *l_cConv->decimal_point ); AfxMessageBox( l_sString ); // E...

Item not selected by default when changing folders
It used to be that I would change folders and the first item (contact, e-mail, whatever) would be selected/highlighted. I must have changed something though because now when I change folders, no item is selected. This is a real pain when I try to do a quick lookup of a contact (where you just type the first few characters), because I have to use my mouse to first highlight one of the contacts, and then start typing. Any ideas? Thanks. ...

change comment color in Excel when background is the same
when you have a red background color in a cell the comment indicator flag should not be red also, its hard to see. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=a6b8f27e-88ec-4798-9e01-50428d13af2f&...

How do you change cells with formula's to the value or text?
In lotus it is possible to change the formula in a cell to the text or the number that that formula returns. Of course, you can not reverse it, but in is very helpful sometimes. Is that possible in Excel CTRL + ~ will toggle between formulas and values -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference ----------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Change default value without influencing old records
There are the following tables: tblSuppliers supplierName (PK) invoicePaymentTime (other fields) tblGoods goodsID (PK) goodsName supplierName (FK) Each time I choose a "Supplier Name" I want "Invoice Payment Time" to be filled with a corresponding value (30,60 days etc.). My form uses a combo box for supplier name which asigns these values. QUESTION: In case "Invoice Payment Time" for a supplier changes (30 -> 45 days) I want a new value to be used for new records and don't modify existing ones. The above described design doesn&#...

Why the attached files size changed sometimes ?
Hi All , I found it is very strange that why the microsoft outlook's attached files size changed sometimes ? That means before I open the email , it tell me the size of such email is not the same after I opened of it & sometime not the same after I transfered of it ! Why ? Do anybody also have my problems too ? As I don't know how to explain to my boss & my workmates now , they ask me why ....~__~ Thanks a lot . Sam Mok 2006-10-16 I think when a message is transferred externally, encoding adds about 30% to the size of the message. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP http://ww...

change the display data format cell already contain data as date
In Excel sheet a column contains datas as like 19.12.2008 this column contains"General" format. Now I want to change and display above as date format like 12/19/2008 Hi May this can help press ctrl and F then click replace and Type FIND WHAT . in Replace with type / then click replace all "Harun" wrote: > In Excel sheet a column contains datas as like 19.12.2008 this column > contains"General" format. Now I want to change and display above as date > format like 12/19/2008 You can use the 'Convert Text to Columns Wizard to ...

Deploy password change ? How to encrypt VBS ? or any other method ?
Hello, we would like to deploy a new local admin password to all of our computers (approx 1000). As the password will be changed regularly, we want to create a registry key at the same time as changing the password. So, I am thinking about a VBS script to do so but of course I dont want that the password remains in clear text in my VBS. My question is do you know how can I encrypt my VBS with a secure method? (I have read that VBE file are not really secured) Thank you :) -- Eric What is this key for? Is it to contain the password? If that is the case that...

junk folder setting changed
we had one exchange server previoulsy of 2003 with Outlook 2003 . Outlook 2003 just email filter all junk mail to junk folder automatically. Now we setup front-end back-end configuraiton. In this configuration, Front-end server has SMTP, HTTP,POP3 while back-end has Exchange type account. After setting of Front-Back config. In outlook 2003 mails are not goin into junk folder automatically rather coming in main inbox. Just to double check. Was the filtering being done by Outlook 2003.or maybe by IMF in the single server setup? How did you go about the new setup? Did you just add a new s...

Some wat to change Outlook's importing rules for contacts?
When I import files to Outlook's contacts, the "File As" seems to default to the Name. This is fine when there is no Company, but when there is a Name and a Company I'd rather have the "File As" default to the Company. Is there any way to make this happen without (as I have been doing) manually going through the contacts and editing them? ...

How do I change 6 digit field, cols 1 thru 6 to one (1) blank?
How do I change a 6 digit field in columns 1 thru 6 to one (1) blank or null? It's an 80 character record with random 6 digit numbers in the first 6 positions that I need to delete and file is too big to do by hand. Any Ideas? thanks, Bentley Assuming that each record is a separate paragraph, a macro containing the following code will do it: Dim i As Long Dim frange As Range With ActiveDocument For i = 1 To .Paragraphs.Count Set frange = .Paragraphs(i).Range frange.End = frange.Start + 6 frange.Delete Next i End With Or usin...

MSN Maps Has Changed
In Outlook 2003 by clicking on an icon it allows you to map an address automatically using MSN Maps. Now the format of MSN Maps has seemed to change and I'm forced to click on a link to enter the old site. Is there a way to fix this or even change to another mapping service like Mapquest? -- All the best, Steve Yep, see; http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/displaymap.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -FREE tool; QuickMail. Create new Outlook items anywhere from within Windows -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data ----- "Stev...

Slight change now macro error
Active Cell being A1, Date D15, Payment Received E15 , H14 Value which is subtracted by its value to get Zero in H15 But I am getting a error now on the last line! Sub PayRecieved() With ActiveCell ..Offset(14, 3) = (Date) ..Offset(14, 4).Value = "PAYMENT RECIEVED" ..Offset(14, 7).Formula = "=-" & ActiveCell.Offset(13, 6) End With End Sub This was the original but wanted to change the active cell to A1 instead of D15 Sub PayRecieved() With ActiveCell ..Value = (Date) ..Offset(0, 1).Value = "PAYMENT RECIEVED" ..Offset(0, 4).Formula = "=-" & Act...

change dimensions of a rectangle
When I try to change the relative shape (make it narrower for example) the original proportions are retained. I just want to make it narrower. On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 09:43:02 -0800, Kernull <Kernull@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I try to change the relative shape (make it narrower for example) the >original proportions are retained. I just want to make it narrower. select the shape, then menu Format -> Protection and ensure that the width, height and aspect ratio are not protected. If changing them doesn't allow you to change the size then you will have to lo...

Changing font
Hello, I'm writing a text on a control by using : CWnd *pwnd; pwnd->SetDlgItemText(IDDC_MYCONTROL, "Hello World"); and I need to change the font I use to write this text (make it bigger). I was thinking of a kind of "pwnd->SetDlgItemFont()" function, but I can't find any ... ;-) Is there a simple method to achieve that ? Thank you. -- Ceci est une signature automatique de MesNews. Site : http://www.mesnews.net ByB wrote: > Hello, > > I'm writing a text on a control by using : > > CWnd *pwnd; > > pwnd->SetDlgItemTex...

use Publisher thesaurus to change Publ. incorporated to Pubintegra
I cannot find out how to change Publisher, incorporated to Publisher, Integrated using Publisher thesaurus. Does anyone know What exactly are asking? How to use the thesaurus? Just right-click on the word, choose "Proofing Tools, Thesaurus" If the question involves something else, please restate you question, with more detail and more clearly. "new" <new@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BA6B8C80-6355-4DA4-A1CE-B923BE4CC963@microsoft.com... > I cannot find out how to change Publisher, incorporated to Publisher, > Integrated u...

HTML web frame in visio drawing
Hi all. Im trying to find a way to include a HTML frame in my visio drawing that will show content from an external web page. After finishing my drawing I will save it as an webpage, but want to have an frame that will show an external webpage on the same page. I dont want to manualy update the saved HTML page to include the frame because the visio drawing will be updated regulary. Is there a shape that can do this that i can include in my drawing? Hi Matte, When you click File > Save As Web, there is a Publish button in the save dialog. Click that, then go to the Advanced tab in...

change time formating
I want 1:00 pm and i keep getting 1:00:00 pm how do i get rid of the seconds part in a long column of time? formating the cells does not do it. thanks Formatting the cells has to work, unless the cells have text in them, rather than a number. Try changing one of your cells into a number, by using a formula like =a1+0, then format this cell as a time (hh:mm am/pm). If this works, then you need to change your cells from text to a number before formatting will work on them. -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "just me" <just me@discussions.microsoft.com&...

Outlook not able to see password change?
Hi, Is Outlook 2003 not able to figure out when a user changes his/her password on the domain? I have a situation where everytime my users user change their passwords on the domain (normal way through Windows XP prompting them to do so at logon), Outlook prompts for username and password. Another terrible thing here is that when the prompt appears it lists the user name as "exchange-server\username" instead of "domain\username" which makes it virtually impossible for users to figure out why they can't connect. Is there a setting or something that would allow...

Change in SUTA Tax Rates
We started using payroll 1/1/09 and recently received a change in SUTA rate for one state. What is the best method for creating the g/l entry for this change? I've changed the rate, run new reports, and could make a manual GJ -- Isn't there something in the system to help post this change? Karen If you go to the period end reports, you can run the SUTA report and post the results to GL. "Karen c" wrote: > We started using payroll 1/1/09 and recently received a change in SUTA rate > for one state. What is the best method for creating the g/l entry for this ...

Changing the Outlook 2002 User Name
When you print an e-mail, appointment, etc., a name appears at the top of the page. Where can you change what name appears? I had the same issue with Outlook 2000 and was told by a MS tech support person that this could not be changed and that I must uninstall and reinstall the program. I did and it worked. Outlook 2003 is supposed to allow the changing of the user name. I have no details about Outlook 2002. >-----Original Message----- >When you print an e-mail, appointment, etc., a name >appears at the top of the page. Where can you change >what name appears? >....

How do i change the axis location on a chart that has negative da.
I am charting data on a line chart that is negative. The x axis catagories are displayed below the zero line, but not below that last line of data. How do i move the catagories below the last line of data. I have used the offset but it only allows up to 1000. This isnt enough. You can leave the axis where it is, in fact, for a column chart moving the X axis will change the origin of the columns. Double click the X axis, and on the Patterns tab, for Tick Labels, choose the Low position. To move the axis itself, double click the Y axis, and on the Scale tab, change the Category Axis Crosse...

How do I change default Custom paper size in MSPub 2003?
I once used a unique paper and inserted the dimensions in the Custom paper size, under Printer properties. That was some monthsago. For some reason, whever I open MSPub 2003 it starts with this unusual Paper size as my default. I have tried as many ways as I can to reset the Custom size, or to get it to open in a default A4 size (as used standard here in Australia) but it keeps on defaulting back to the strange Custom dimensions. Setup the paper size in the printer folder via the control panel. Right-click your printer, printing preferences... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.micr...