CCheckListBox #3

Dear Charles

  As you suggested to my question posted in ADO.Net news group I added the
implimentation of the Create() function of CCheckListBox class. but it is
still giving following error:

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual struct
CRuntimeClass * __thiscall CMyCheckListBox::GetRuntimeClass(void)const "
(?GetRuntimeClass@CMyCheckListBox@@UBEPAUCRuntimeClass@@XZ)

Thanks

Manjree

0
garg1 (25)
8/10/2007 12:44:01 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"Manjree Garg" <garg@newsgroup.nospam> ha scritto nel messaggio

>  As you suggested to my question posted in ADO.Net news group I added the
> implimentation of the Create() function of CCheckListBox class. but it is
> still giving following error:
>
> error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual struct
> CRuntimeClass * __thiscall CMyCheckListBox::GetRuntimeClass(void)const "
> (?GetRuntimeClass@CMyCheckListBox@@UBEPAUCRuntimeClass@@XZ)

I have not enough context information, but maybe you need the
DECLARE_DYNAMIC/IMPLEMENT_DYNAMIC pair of macros to enable MFC RTTI support
for your class?

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/es8sbsx5(VS.80).aspx

Thanks for the suggestion. It worked.

I am trying to create a checkList box in my VC++ interface. I declare a
class derived from CCheckListBox which contains the constructor and the
Create() function. How do I define the Create() function. Does it not create
default CheckList Box if I don't customise in Create().
cheers

Manjree

"Giovanni Dicanio" wrote:

> "Manjree Garg" <garg@newsgroup.nospam> ha scritto nel messaggio
>
> >  As you suggested to my question posted in ADO.Net news group I added the
> > implimentation of the Create() function of CCheckListBox class. but it is
> > still giving following error:
> >
> > error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual struct
> > CRuntimeClass * __thiscall CMyCheckListBox::GetRuntimeClass(void)const "
> > (?GetRuntimeClass@CMyCheckListBox@@UBEPAUCRuntimeClass@@XZ)
>
> I have not enough context information, but maybe you need the
> DECLARE_DYNAMIC/IMPLEMENT_DYNAMIC pair of macros to enable MFC RTTI support
> for your class?
>
> http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/es8sbsx5(VS.80).aspx

garg1 (25)
8/10/2007 1:44:02 PM
Manjree Garg wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion. It worked.
>
> I am trying to create a checkList box in my VC++ interface. I declare a
> class derived from CCheckListBox which contains the constructor and the
> Create() function. How do I define the Create() function. Does it not create
> default CheckList Box if I don't customise in Create().
> cheers
>
> Manjree

CCheckListBox uses an ordinary list box control and then customizes it
within the MFC code.  You would normally put an ordinary list box
control on a dialog template.  In that case you do not need a Create
function and you do not call Create.  (Windows creates all controls that
are defined by dialog templates.)

You have to create a control member variable with the Add Variable
wizard, and if it is a CListBox you edit the code to use CCheckListBox
instead.  (Control member variables are "connected" to their underlying
control by the code the wizard adds in DoDataExchange.)

--
Scott McPhillips [MVP VC++]

0
Scott
8/10/2007 3:22:22 PM
Does it mean that I edit the type of control variable from CListBox to
CCheckListBox in the Dialog box class and then it will work like a CheckList
box.

Thanks

Manjree

"Scott McPhillips [MVP]" wrote:

> Manjree Garg wrote:
> > Thanks for the suggestion. It worked.
> >
> > I am trying to create a checkList box in my VC++ interface. I declare a
> > class derived from CCheckListBox which contains the constructor and the
> > Create() function. How do I define the Create() function. Does it not create
> > default CheckList Box if I don't customise in Create().
> > cheers
> >
> > Manjree
>
> CCheckListBox uses an ordinary list box control and then customizes it
> within the MFC code.  You would normally put an ordinary list box
> control on a dialog template.  In that case you do not need a Create
> function and you do not call Create.  (Windows creates all controls that
> are defined by dialog templates.)
>
> You have to create a control member variable with the Add Variable
> wizard, and if it is a CListBox you edit the code to use CCheckListBox
> instead.  (Control member variables are "connected" to their underlying
> control by the code the wizard adds in DoDataExchange.)
>
> --
> Scott McPhillips [MVP VC++]

0
garg1 (25)
8/10/2007 3:48:04 PM
Yes that is all you have to do.

AliR.

"Manjree Garg" <garg@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message
> Does it mean that I edit the type of control variable from CListBox to
> CCheckListBox in the Dialog box class and then it will work like a
> CheckList
> box.
>
> Thanks
>
> Manjree
>
> "Scott McPhillips [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Manjree Garg wrote:
>> > Thanks for the suggestion. It worked.
>> >
>> > I am trying to create a checkList box in my VC++ interface. I declare a
>> > class derived from CCheckListBox which contains the constructor and the
>> > Create() function. How do I define the Create() function. Does it not
>> > create
>> > default CheckList Box if I don't customise in Create().
>> > cheers
>> >
>> > Manjree
>>
>> CCheckListBox uses an ordinary list box control and then customizes it
>> within the MFC code.  You would normally put an ordinary list box
>> control on a dialog template.  In that case you do not need a Create
>> function and you do not call Create.  (Windows creates all controls that
>> are defined by dialog templates.)
>>
>> You have to create a control member variable with the Add Variable
>> wizard, and if it is a CListBox you edit the code to use CCheckListBox
>> instead.  (Control member variables are "connected" to their underlying
>> control by the code the wizard adds in DoDataExchange.)
>>
>> --
>> Scott McPhillips [MVP VC++]

0
AliR3470 (3235)
8/10/2007 4:23:16 PM
Hi Manjree,

I see other have answered your question, but I want to suggest that you
check out a CListCtrl with checkboxes as well.  I've found that they work
really well and I find them easier to use.

http://www.codersource.net/mfc_clistctrl_checkbox.html
http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/LVChecked.asp

This one allows you to put the check in any column you like:

http://www.pablosoftwaresolutions.com/html/cchecklistctrl.html

Tom

"Manjree Garg" <garg@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message
> Dear Charles
>
>  As you suggested to my question posted in ADO.Net news group I added the
> implimentation of the Create() function of CCheckListBox class. but it is
> still giving following error:
>
> error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual struct
> CRuntimeClass * __thiscall CMyCheckListBox::GetRuntimeClass(void)const "
> (?GetRuntimeClass@CMyCheckListBox@@UBEPAUCRuntimeClass@@XZ)
>
> Thanks
>
> Manjree

0
tom.nospam (3240)
8/10/2007 8:18:06 PM
Hi Manjree,
I am glad to hear that Giovanni's suggestion worked around the linked error.
For your current subclass question, Scott had provided a reasonable reply
to you. Right click the LISTBOX control, select Add Variable..., input
variable type to CMyCheckListBox or CCheckListBox, input a variable name
and click OK. The steps are fine.

I just would like to add more comments here. You may need to change the
following LISTBOX properties so as to make your
CMyCheckListBox/CCheckListBox work:
Change "Has String" from False to True;
Change "Owner Draw" from No to Fixed.

Hope this helps. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel
free to let us know.

Have a good day!

Best regards,
Charles Wang
Microsoft Online Community Support
from this issue.

changliw (164)
8/13/2007 3:47:46 AM
Thankyou very much everybody who replied to my question. I am really greatful
to everyone.

Well, I like Tom's suggestion of using the CListCtrl with check boxes.
 I have got a CDatabaseView class derived from CListView and trying to use
the CCheckListBox with check box in the Header ("2nd link from Tom's
suggestion).
Any idea how can I initialise my CListView using CCheckListBox?

Thanks for your time.

Manjree

"Tom Serface" wrote:

> Hi Manjree,
>
> I see other have answered your question, but I want to suggest that you
> check out a CListCtrl with checkboxes as well.  I've found that they work
> really well and I find them easier to use.
>
> http://www.codersource.net/mfc_clistctrl_checkbox.html
> http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/LVChecked.asp
>
> This one allows you to put the check in any column you like:
>
> http://www.pablosoftwaresolutions.com/html/cchecklistctrl.html
>
> Tom
>
> "Manjree Garg" <garg@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message
> > Dear Charles
> >
> >  As you suggested to my question posted in ADO.Net news group I added the
> > implimentation of the Create() function of CCheckListBox class. but it is
> > still giving following error:
> >
> > error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual struct
> > CRuntimeClass * __thiscall CMyCheckListBox::GetRuntimeClass(void)const "
> > (?GetRuntimeClass@CMyCheckListBox@@UBEPAUCRuntimeClass@@XZ)
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Manjree

0
garg1 (25)
8/13/2007 10:44:00 AM
Hi Manjree,
What is your real meaning of initialising your CListView using
CCheckListBox?
To let us better understand your question, could you please describe your
requirement more detailed?

If you would like to know how to initialize a CListView control, the 2nd
link from Tom's suggestion include the following code for the
initialization:
// Initialize columns
	CRect rect;
	m_listCtrl.GetClientRect(rect);
	m_listCtrl.InsertColumn(0, _T("No."), LVCFMT_LEFT, 80);
	m_listCtrl.InsertColumn(1, _T("Progress"), LVCFMT_LEFT, 150);
	m_listCtrl.InsertColumn(2, _T("Description"), LVCFMT_LEFT, rect.Width() -
230);

//Initialize items (rows)
	CString cs(_T(""));
	for(int i = 0; i < 5; i++)
	{
		cs.Format(_T("%d"), i+1);
		m_listCtrl.InsertItem(i, cs);
		cs.Format(_T("It's the %d item"), i+1);
		m_listCtrl.SetItemText(i, 2, cs);
	}

	m_listCtrl.SetExtendedStyle( m_listCtrl.GetExtendedStyle() |
LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES);
	m_listCtrl.Init();

If you want to have one item checked during the initialization, you can
call:
m_listCtrl.SetCheck(nItemIndex, TRUE);

Best regards,
Charles Wang
Microsoft Online Community Support
from this issue.

changliw (164)
8/14/2007 6:26:26 AM
Hi Charles

  Thanks for your reply.
I am sorry, I did not mean initialise. I meant declaring CListView as type
of CCheckListBox.

I derived my view class CDataBaseView from CListView. So when I need list
control in ay of the member function of the class I use

CListCtrl& lst = GetListCtrl();

so lst is of CListView type. Now If I want it to behave like CCheckListBox
as m_listCtrl in the example, how can I declare it of that type?

cheers

Manjree

"Charles Wang[MSFT]" wrote:

> Hi Manjree,
> What is your real meaning of initialising your CListView using
> CCheckListBox?
> To let us better understand your question, could you please describe your
> requirement more detailed?
>
> If you would like to know how to initialize a CListView control, the 2nd
> link from Tom's suggestion include the following code for the
> initialization:
> // Initialize columns
> 	CRect rect;
> 	m_listCtrl.GetClientRect(rect);
> 	m_listCtrl.InsertColumn(0, _T("No."), LVCFMT_LEFT, 80);
> 	m_listCtrl.InsertColumn(1, _T("Progress"), LVCFMT_LEFT, 150);
> 	m_listCtrl.InsertColumn(2, _T("Description"), LVCFMT_LEFT, rect.Width() -
> 230);
>
> //Initialize items (rows)
> 	CString cs(_T(""));
> 	for(int i = 0; i < 5; i++)
> 	{
> 		cs.Format(_T("%d"), i+1);
> 		m_listCtrl.InsertItem(i, cs);
> 		cs.Format(_T("It's the %d item"), i+1);
> 		m_listCtrl.SetItemText(i, 2, cs);
> 	}
>
> 	m_listCtrl.SetExtendedStyle( m_listCtrl.GetExtendedStyle() |
> LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES);
> 	m_listCtrl.Init();
>
> If you want to have one item checked during the initialization, you can
> call:
> m_listCtrl.SetCheck(nItemIndex, TRUE);
>

> Best regards,
> Charles Wang
> Microsoft Online Community Support
> When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via
> your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit
> from this issue.

garg1 (25)
8/14/2007 8:36:01 AM
Hi Manjree,
Thanks for your updating.

I think that you real meaning was to have your CDatabaseView behave like
CCheckListBox, right?

CListView and CCheckListBox are incompatible classes, no inheried hiarachy
relationship between them. A CListView instance contains a CListCtrl
instance which provides checkbox style.
Since your CDatabaseView is derived from CListView, you can directly call
the member function GetListCtrl() to retrieve the CListCtrl object which is
not CListView type but CListCtrl type.

Please forgive me if I misunderstand your requirement, I do not think that
you need CCheckListBox any more since you have used the class CDatabaseView
which is derived from CListView.

Anyway, I think that it is better to use code snippets to demonstrate the
usage of your CDatabaseView with checkbox:
//CDatabaseView definition
class CDatabaseView:public CListView
{
public:
             CDatabaseView(){}
             ~CDatabaseView(){}
}

class CMyTestView:public CView
{
public:
CDatabaseView m_dbView;

protected:
CListCtrl& m_listCtrl;
}

void CMyTestView::OnInitialUpdate()
{
m_listCtrl = m_dbView.GetListCtrl();

CRect rect;
m_listCtrl.GetClientRect(rect);
m_listCtrl.InsertColumn(0, _T("No."), LVCFMT_LEFT, 80);
m_listCtrl.InsertColumn(1, _T("Progress"), LVCFMT_LEFT, 150);
m_listCtrl.InsertColumn(2, _T("Description"), LVCFMT_LEFT, rect.Width() -
230);

//Initialize items (rows)
CString cs(_T(""));
for(int i = 0; i < 5; i++)
{
	cs.Format(_T("%d"), i+1);
 	m_listCtrl.InsertItem(i, cs);
	cs.Format(_T("It's the %d item"), i+1);
 	m_listCtrl.SetItemText(i, 2, cs);
}

//This line enables your CDatabaseView having checkbox
m_listCtrl.SetExtendedStyle( m_listCtrl.GetExtendedStyle() |
LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES);
m_listCtrl.Init();
}

Hope this helps. Please feel free to let me know if you have any other
questions or concerns.

Best regards,
Charles Wang
Microsoft Online Community Support
from this issue.

changliw (164)
8/14/2007 9:32:30 AM
Manjree Garg wrote:
> Hi Charles
>
>   Thanks for your reply.
> I am sorry, I did not mean initialise. I meant declaring CListView as type
> of CCheckListBox.
>
> I derived my view class CDataBaseView from CListView. So when I need list
> control in ay of the member function of the class I use
>
> CListCtrl& lst = GetListCtrl();
>
> so lst is of CListView type. Now If I want it to behave like CCheckListBox
> as m_listCtrl in the example, how can I declare it of that type?

Manjree:

You should derive your class from CListCtrl. CListView is a view, not a
control.

--
David Wilkinson
Visual C++ MVP

world of warcraft 3.1.2 & 3.0.9
HIGh rates no bag no lag ...

Chart 3 items
I used an area block chart to show 2 items stacked on top of each other. Now I want to add a 3rd item represented by points on each stack, connected by a line. Any suggestions? Custom charts don't seem to work. (Using Excel 2003) On Thu, 10 May 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, Sandy <Sandy@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >I used an area block chart to show 2 items stacked on top of each other. Now >I want to add a 3rd item represented by points on each stack, connected by a >line. Any suggestions? Custom charts don't seem to work. (Using Excel 2003) T...

Trouble scanning 3 of 9 #3
I have a client who is using 1"x1" labels to label some internal use products or products that come through the door without UPCs. We have set them up to use the 3 of 9 barcode format when there is no UPC available. The trouble is, the barcode is so condensed that the scanners at the POS can't read them. The line scanners in the receiving department read the barcodes without issue. Has anybody else had this problem? What can be done to remedy this? I have considered writing a simple program to automatically generate an internal use barcode as the UPC-A type scans without issue....

Rounding up #3
Does anyone know the formula for rounding up to the next quarters. Example 1.66 should round to 1.75, 2.11 should round to 2.25. Thanks Hi Chris, Try, =CEILING(A1,0.25) Hope this helps! In article <1c96501c452d9$6fff9c20$a101280a@phx.gbl>, "Chris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know the formula for rounding up to the next > quarters. Example 1.66 should round to 1.75, 2.11 should > round to 2.25. Thanks Hi Try this: =ROUNDUP(A1/0.25,0)*0.25 -- Andy. "Chris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

copy and paste problem #3
When I copy a range of cells in order to paste it on another excel spreadsheet, some of the columns do not copy over because they correspond to functions that take in arguments from another cell. How do I copy the range of cells so that it copies the text that appear in the cell and not the functions? -- chindo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ chindo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28669 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=483835 did you try <pastespecial-values> ...

CCheckListBox
In my application I have used class derived from CCheckListBox. I would like do enlarge distance between CheckBox and begin of string in MyCheckListBox item. How to do it ? Thanks ! Peter ...

create a 3 dimension axis graph
I would like to create a three axiss, three dimension graph that I can use in powerpoint. ...

PayPal #3
Anyone ever try and download PayPal information into Money? It seemed to work pretty well until I discovered that it did not download any transfers of money into or out of PayPal into my Citibank account. If anyone downloads from PayPal into Money, how do you do it? Thanks in advance. -- David Schwartz Commack, NY In microsoft.public.money, David Schwartz wrote: >Anyone ever try and download PayPal information into Money? >It seemed to work pretty well until I discovered that it did not download >any transfers of money into or out of PayPal into my Citibank account. >If an...

Print Margins #3
I have created an 8-1/2x11 document that needs to print all the way to the edge of the page. I have reduced all of my margins to zero however, the print area is still cutting off short of the edge of the paper. Any help? "mickey" <mickey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FFCC610E-748C-4CF4-BEC4-9099DB1CA7DC@microsoft.com... >I have created an 8-1/2x11 document that needs to print all the way to the > edge of the page. I have reduced all of my margins to zero however, the > print > area is still cutting off short of the edge of the paper. > &...

FRx should be compatible with right-to-left languages #3
---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=41f741fe-01de-4dbc-a57d-7f632039d8d4&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains ...

Problems with CRM 3 Outlook client sync.
Hi, I have joined two computers to a Windows Server 2003 domain. After that i've installed CRM 3 Outlook Client on two laptops with Vista. The installation went smoothly. I have desktops on the network, where clients are working properly. On these two laptops when I start Outlook with CRM clients get this message: You can not start synchronization process on this computer. This process can only run on a single client computer user. Customer synchronization should be the computer, which usually is online (for example, desktop computer), or basic computer user. To change the client s...

Move mailboxes #3
Hi Exchange 2003. Due to performance issues I'm going to be setting up a new exchange server in our organisation and moving all the mailboxes onto this 1 machine which will be entirely for exchange, it will do nothing else. The plan is to either decommision the other box or to leave it ready to go as a spare in case anything ever happens to the primary box. Once the mailboxes are moved I'm thinking of disabling all the exchange services on the first box so that it's ready to go if needed just by reconfiguring the services again. Does anyone know if I'm creating any issues ...

Protection #3
May be a bad question to post but trying to help a former colleague. I create a workbook four years ago which I password protected. Turned the whole file with password over to the person filling my position when I left. They in turn left w/o passing the password along. Someone from the company just called to ask me if I remember what the password was which I don't. Any way to override? Tom, is this a password to open, sheet protection, or workbook protection? -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can...

Advanced Filter #3
I have a spreadsheet that has patients, doctors and enrollment dates. I need to filter the data to find how many patients were enrolled in a certain month. I don't have a month column in my spreadsheet. Only dates like 08/12/03 and 08/15/03 etc. Can I use the advanced filter to filter the month of august by using a formula and if so what would the formula be. Could I have a criteria that says "Between 08/01/01 and 08/31/03 to get all the patients for the month of August 03. Thanks in advance for your help. Regards, Dee You can set up two columns in the criteria area. In bot...

CCheckListBox,
Any sample on how to use CCheckListBox? docs says I have to derive a new class from CCheckListBox in order to use that, why? There is some activex CCheckListBox control on the internet, anybody used that before? thanks pat See if the following link helps you http://www.codeproject.com/combobox/CCheckListBoxUsage.asp -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Patrick Zou" <patrick_zou@no_spam_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uGP9IufZEHA.2444@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Any sample on how to use CCheckListBox? docs says I have to deri...

3 tier incentive matrix w/ infinite possibilities
I am trying to set up an incentive matrix for sales reps. If there were only 3 clearly defined tiers or payout %, then I could wrap this up with an IF formula. What I actually need, however, is some way of calculating infinite ranges in between my established tiers. So let's say my sales reps have a goal of selling 100 widgets per month at a cost of $1000 each. My tiers are constructed like this: % of Goal Achieved % of Revenue Share Tier 1 90.00% 0.75% Tier 2 125.00% 3.00% Tier 3 150.00% 4.50% If, for example, the ...

Printing question #3
My boss has an Excel spreadsheet that has 20 or so worksheets. On each worksheet there are several hyperlinks to web pages. He wants to print out each worksheet and all their related hyperlinked pages. Right now he has to do it manually which takes a lot of time. Is it possible to do this. If so, how? Thanks! -- looking... ...

Task Pane #3
How do I open the task pane in excel 2007? ...

Shared Calendars Outlook 2002/3
Do I have to use Outlook 2003 to be able to share my calendar for all to edit or can this be done in Outlook 2002? I have Exchange server 2003. Thanks awebb ...

Locking cells #3
hi there, I was wondering if it is possible to Lock a cell so that no-one ca enter data into it, the reason behind this is because the cell i update from a different worksheet. Thank you for your time Kind Regards Swmasso -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi It's possible. Simply protect the sheet - by default all cells are locked then. When you want to allow users to access some cells, unlock them before protecting the sheet (Format.Cells.Protection). When you want to restrict the access to some cells only, and to allow for rest of worksheet, then unlock all cells ...

Advanced Find #3
In both OL2002 and 2003 Advance Find just keeps going and going and never provides any results. Tried searching for specific sender, or words, etc. Doesn't matter. It never returns any results. I suggest downloading the new LookOut plug in that Microsoft has reacently bought. The best way to search I have ever encountered- is real fast as everything is pre-indexed. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=09b835ee-16e5-4961-91b8-2200ba31ea37&displaylang=en "Sam Reyes" <sammy_reyes@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:99689c37.0410061147.4e66dd35@post...

printing problems #3
When I tried to print a worksheet that I spent a long time working on, it only printed as a bunch of numbers and symbols in place of my labels and values I put in. I imported this from Peachtree accounting if that matters at all. I just don't understand, because in the page preview, everything looks normal. Please help!! Email me with a reply if anyone looks at this. Thanks a lot! -Crystal Was it trying to print on a printer that is not installed? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "crystal" <crystal_blondo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0c5...

Column names are 1,2,3,....
I just noticed today that the column names in my excel spreadsheets are no longer alphabetical, but are numerical. The column marked "1" is defined by excel as column "1C", and row "1" is defined as row "1R". How can I get the column names to change back to the alphabet? Thanks Hi! G! Use: Tools > Options > General Remove check from "R1C1 reference style" -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good...

CCheckListBox
Hi This is strange...What works in my Debug version is not working in Release version. My problem is am using a ON_CONTROL notification to handle check state change of CChecklistbox.Everything going fine in debug but in release mode application gets crashed after this notificatio method. Am using this Checklist box in a SDI application ( View ). I don't know what message will be called after this ON_CONTROL notification.. Any idea ?? Jibesh.V.P. www.m2comsys.com -- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- FIGH...

Usage of CRM 3.0
Hi all: Is there any obligation by downloading the beta? I mean, I am willing to download it , but only to play a little bit with it, to understand the internal (SQL) structures, because I have customers with CRM. But nothing else (by now). Any ideas? Thank you for your time (and patience with me) -- Alejandro Leguizamo SQL Server MVP Colombia www.solidqualitylearning.com ___________________________________ Hi Alejandro, You can download MSCRM v3.0 for testing purposes. You cannot use this version for production implementations (key is only valid for 90 days). In case you do fi...