Can't see my posts

Earlier today I posted a new question titled "Resize fixed dialog".  I came
back a while later and noticed I couldn't see the post so I figured I
inadvertantly pressed the 'close' button instead of the 'Post' button.  So, I
entered it again (sorry if there appears to be 2 very similar threads from
me).

I received an email notification that there was a response to my post.  I
followed the link from the email and my browser page is blank.  I also go
into the MFC discussion group and do NOT see my post(s).

If someone knows what this issue is, I would greatly appreciate if you could
send me an email: jeremyCAPS.ruth@comcastREMOVE_ALL_CAPS.netCAPS just in case
I can't see this post either.  Also, if you happen to see the response to the
'Resize fixed dialog' post, send the response text also.   thanks and sorry
for the inconvenience, Jeremy
0
JR1 (208)
12/24/2008 12:47:01 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I cant see emails coming in anymore.
I used to push send/receive and a box would come up telling me 'Receiving 8 of 40 emails' with a green bar going across the centre. Once the emails are received the box goes. If I push send/receive nothing happens. If I push it say, 10 times, again nothing happens. Once all the emails are thru the box that used to come up, than flashes up 10 times, but by than its a little late. Does anyone know how to get the box back? I would really appreciate it... KR Mick. I send this message using the forward procedure to somebody of the group My problem is likely the same as a lot ...

FRX Spot Rate should use the rate when the transaction was posted #2
You have indicated that you are aware that using CCSPOT with Great Plains tables pulls the exchange rate for the date the transaction was created and posted. You also understand that using the DAX table in FRX will pull the CCSPOT exchange rate for the report date or closest to the report date. This is working as designed at this point. There have been a number of questions regarding an enhancement to make this work more like the Great Plains tables but I have not seen anything to indicate that is coming anytime soon. Unfortunately there is no workaround to use the DAX table to get an ...

Not able to see all data but can see on another computer
Hi, I am using SAP application and if i retrive the excel file from SAP i can see only 48 lines where as i should see 110 lines but if i opened that same excel file in another computer then i can see all lines (110 Lines) i don't know why its happening. Can anyone help on this? Thanks in advance. Regards, Harish ...

Posting Accounts
I'm new the Small Business Manager - Can someone explain what a posting account is? As opposed to the other types of accounts. Is it just a journal? It's not clear to me, but I'm not an accountant. Hi Mike, A posting account is an account that holds a balance, like Cash or Accounts Payable. There are a few other account types. Unit accounts in Great Plains store non-financial data such as the number of employees or square footage in a department. These are often used for calculations. Allocation accounts don't have a balance, and allocate to a group of accounts when ...

Spiliting up a Post code
I have a field in a report that displays a UK post Codes like TN23 8LP I would like to slipt it up into lots of fields in a report eg First Charater = T Second Charater = N Third Charater = 2 Forth Charater = 3 Fifth Charater = Sixth Charater = 8 Seventh Charater _L Eighth Charater = P Thanks Hi Simon Use the Mid function like... =Mid(Postcode, 1, 1) Gives 1st character =Mid(Postcode, 2, 1) Gives 2nd character =Mid(Postcode, 3, 1) Gives 3rd character etc hth Andy Hull "Simon" wrote: > I have a field in a report that displays a UK p...

How to export newsgroups' post to an excel
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C62D36.31AF3E10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello: How can export all posts of this newsgroup (and/or other newsgroups) = into an excel spreadsheet? Any tools or tricks about how to do it? Thanks White ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C62D36.31AF3E10 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD&g...

Query to Access : does'nt see tables
Office 2000 SP3 FR From Excel / MS Query, I want to read data in Access tables. I choose the mdb file and so MS Query displays this error message (translated) : "This data source does'nt have any visible table". Original in French : "Cette source de donn�es ne contient aucune table visible." I transfert my data to a new mdb file : it work's few times (!), then the error message appears again. How to resolve this problem ? Jacques. Gotcha ! MS Query does'nt accept a file name with 2 dot inside ! Example : MyFile.mdb --> Ok My.File.mdb --> "...

How to see my mail queue?
Hi there, I have a Exchange 2000 running on Windows 2000 server. Could you please tell me how to monitor my emails in my mail queue? I can't find a location on the Windows to see the mail queue status. Thanks in advance, Ross To view the mail queues follow these steps: 1. Open system manager, Navigate down to the following location Your organization --> Administrative groups --> Your Admin group --> Servers --> Your Server --> Protocols --> SMTP --> SMTP virtual server --> Queues You should then see all the smtp queues and monitor mail. thanks, J. ...

I see you
Well, not really, but I used Google Earth to zoom in on the Flatiron Building. You can get so close you can see the utilities on the roof, the hydrants on the street, the little parkish area across 5th Avenue, etc etc. Cool! Now tell me where your office is (like where is Peter's window, what floor and facing what street). Google Earth lets you zoom in all directions so I'll be able to turn the map to see that window. Silly I know but still a connection on some level. Pats looked good but not great last night. I didn't watch much more of the game. I'm not sold on ...

How long is too long for a post in this forum?
I tried to send the text of an error window that popped up in Excel, along with some specific questions. I learned that one is not allowed to insert a JPG, so I attached a couple. Then I got the too long message. I trimmed up the body of the message and removed one JPG attachment and tried again. This time, the system gave me a similar too long message and deleted my outboxed message. Each JPG file was only 60KB in size So how long is too long, and how can we tell in advance of the system deleting the whole message? Please do NOT attach anything to posts here. You will NOT make ...

GP 9.0 General Ledger Posting date is missing or invalid
I'm hoping this is an easy fix since I can't find any comments on this error. When I attempt to post Sales transaction batches, no matter how I have configured the system I always receive an error in the posting report stating **ERROR: The General Ledger posting date is missing or invalid. Does anyone have any advice on how to get around this? Thanks! Louis Delouiser Louis, I have seen this happen when you have existing transactions and change you posting setup options. Try this as a test: open one of the transactions that is getting this error, move it to a new batch...

To See or Not To See
I have copied a few tables of text from a web page into Excel. Some of the information contain word that are hyperlinks or email addresses. Is there a way to change those columns of information to reveal the web address or email address? Thanks So is it just displaying plaintext currently? Have you seen this information from the Help Menu? When you make changes to the Hyperlink and Followed Hyperlink styles, your changes apply to all hyperlinks (hyperlink: Colored and underlined text or a graphic that you click to go to a file, a location in a file, a Web page on the World Wide Web...

E12 unable to see storage groups through EX MMC
We've been running E12 in a test environment for about 1 month and just today ran into a situation where the storage groups for a server are no longer visible from the console on that machine. If we view the server from a console on a different EX server we see all storage groups and stores. Any help is greatly appreciated Thanks can you list the storage groups and stores from the shell (EMS) on that server? did you try restarting EMC? -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- &quo...

Nice seeing all of you hopefully I see you in the other forum
really I just wanted to get the last post in prior to it closing today :) ...

how to call NOTIFYICONDATA and post message to the icon
Hello guys, how to call NOTIFYICONDATA and post message to the icon in MFC extension dll? I can create the icon, but i can not send message to the icon. my code in DllMain: CreateDialog((HINSTANCE)AfxGetApp(),MAKEINTRESOURCE (IDD_DIALOG1),NULL,SetDispDlgProc); dlgTimer.Create(IDD_DIALOG1); SetResolutionMenu (dlgTimer); m_hIcon = AfxGetApp()->LoadIcon(IDI_DLLSTATUS); StatusAreaIcon(NIM_ADD,1006,m_hIcon,"BSE J2534 running"); by the way, the callback function SetDispDlgProc never be called, why? thank you! delu ...

Can I see My Calendar as others see it
Can I view my calendar as if I am viewing it by someone with whom I share? no. Your permission levels are greater. Why do you want to be able to? -- Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook in Canberra, Australia .. "laurelpowellcochrane" <laurelpowellcochrane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46AD6AD8-5B97-4D06-9F73-2D212B626E05@microsoft.com... > Can I view my calendar as if I am viewing it by someone with whom I share? ...

Cannot see posts again
My posts from the Ng do not appear on the NG. I have to go to google groups to look them up. Cumbersome. How can I solve the problem? TIA This newsgroup ? Is WLM configured to use newsgroup community features(if so disable it) Are any of the missing messages present in the Storage folders/Recovered = items folders(and appearing as if sent to you instead of=20 the newsgroup)? -- ....winston ms-mvp mail "Ben Stevenson" wrote in message = news:u3f9tyRNLHA.4288@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... My posts from the Ng do not appear on the NG. I have to go to google = grou...

How do I count words line by line and see them on the left colum?
I need to have a cumulative line-by-line word count, reflected within my document, on the left hand side. Word does not provide any built-in way to do this, and I don't believe it would be feasible even with fields or macros. You would have to do it manually. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "MimiT" <MimiT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:64BF758E-FB7F-4BC6-ACD1-250043456C8F@microsoft.com... >I need to have a cumulative line-by-line word count, reflected within m...

Drop Ship Clearing Posting Account
The client decided to use a different Drop Ship clearing account. Changes were made in the Setup Posting Accounts to reflect the new account. Clients and Items do not have Drop Ship clearing accounts. Sales Order and Purchase Orders that were created prior to the change of the account are still showing the old account. Is there any utility or way to update the tables, so that all transactions reflect the new Account? Thanks, -- Patti ...

Moved Outlook Express folders to new machine, but cannot see them
Here's what I've done, copied all the .dbx folders from old machine to disk, copied them to desktop of new machine. Opened new account/ new Outlook Express on new machine. Then selected File, Import, Messages, chose OE 6, imported by browsing to the desktop folder I created..I've even received the message"YOUR DATA FROM MICROSOFT OUTLOOK EXPRESS 6 WAS SUCCESSFULLY IMPORTED".. but I still cannot see them within OE.... I have also tried the move by physically copy & pasting the .dbx folders into the 'identities folder' and pointing the store to it and can't ...

Post XML with HttpWebRequest
I’m writing a windows application which intern talks to a web interface exposed at http://194.224.184.162/barceloDS/interface/xml . Now my problem is, this exposed interface will accept the XML String as parameter and returns data in XML Format. You can find the example of the XML Input, at http://194.224.184.162/barceloDS/interface/example, which explains in detail about the input XML String. I’m trying to execute the following code, which returning me null text, instead of some response. Correct me where I’m mistaken. string GetResp() { // This is the XML Input String to the ex...

Co-worker sees pictures on top of text
I have a Word 2003 document with many pictures inserted. On my computer the text wraps around the pictures. When a co-worker opens the same document the pictures are on top of the text. What setting could be different? Got It! Renamed Normal.dot and let Word recreate Normal.dot. Seems Ok now. "Lee Zard" wrote: > I have a Word 2003 document with many pictures inserted. On my computer the > text wraps around the pictures. When a co-worker opens the same document the > pictures are on top of the text. What setting could be different? ...

Viewing Existing Posts
I am trying to view some exisiting Posts I have on a Sharepoint 3.0 Site. I am able to manage the "account" which is called Knowledge Base. When I go to view the posts only about 20 are shown and I can't see any more. (It's the older posts that are not showing up) Is there a way to view more then just 20 blogs/posts? The reason I am using the Blog publishing function of Word 07 is the post editor in sharepoint removes any special formats/changes I did before and it's very blucky interface. ...

Cannot see typing when composing
When typing text into the text field of a new email in Outlook, I can see the cursor moving, but no letters appear. When I misspell or introduce a typo error, the spell checker underlines the invisible word. The text body has a very faint grid as a background. Please help! J ...

Can't see Credit Card / Transfer category in drop down
I am trying to categorize my account transfers using a non expense/income category. The user guide suggests that I use the Credit Card / Transfer category below the Payee field but the category is not in the drop down. I am using Essential Register. What can I do so these transfers don't get recorded as expenses? "JWH17" <JWH17@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1F05F8A8-9783-452A-8B14-EC38CAD64D15@microsoft.com... >I am trying to categorize my account transfers using a non >expense/income > category. The user guide suggests that I use the ...