Calling JAVA class file in VC++

Hi All,
Please tell me how to call java class file(this file has command line
arguments) in VC++ application?

Thanking You,
dinesh

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

In message <#2Iwic7QEHA.3748@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>, Dinesh
<dinesh@netplexusindia.com> writes
>Hi All,
>Please tell me how to call java class file(this file has command line
>arguments) in VC++ application?

CreateProcess.

If you don't want to do that search for jni*.h in your java\include
directory and look at the documentation for Java Native Interface.

Stephen
--
Stephen Kellett
Object Media Limited    http://www.objmedia.demon.co.uk
"Dinesh" <dinesh@netplexusindia.com> wrote in message news:<#2Iwic7QEHA.3748@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>...
> Hi All,
> Please tell me how to call java class file(this file has command line
> arguments) in VC++ application?

I dont think you can call it directly. One way would be to make it a
COM server. Then you can call it from VC/VB etc. I think there are
other techniques as well where you call java code from C++ thru a
layer(JNI??). See the link below and post question in a java newsgroup
as well:

http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/javatips/jw-javatip17-p2.html

________________
Ajay Kalra
ajaykalra@yahoo.com
0
ajaykalra (6842)

Remote read file
I need to read a file on remote machines so I can get information from it. The machines are in two domains. The following line : Set fileItems = objSWbemServices.ExecQuery("Select * FROM CIM_DataFile WHERE Path = '\\' &HostName &'\\Program Files\\ClientBin\\' AND Extension = 'INI'") With Option Explicit on I get the error 500 "Variable is undefined" from error trapping. With option Explicit off I get error 80041017 at the next line which is: for each objItem in fileItems I don't have a problem getting computer names,...

Call center tracking and reporting
Anyone use CRM 4.0 for call tracking? Our Sales/Marketing is set up. Now I need to decide how to most efficiently customize CRM 4.0 for our company's call tracking portion. Can someone send me a link to information? thanks ...

Autocomplete File Editor for NK2 file
Whew, At first I started writing to each person with a problem about this utility that I found to open and edit the NK2 file. I didn't know there would be so many so I thought I'd post this. The utility is called Owtlook File Editor It can be found at www.dcs-imaging.com/products.htm Good luck ...

Out of MS-DOS file handles after conversion
I have a .mdb file that i converted from 97 to 2002 version. But when i tried to open the converted file, i got an error message saying "Out of MS-DOS file handles". So since i still had the original copy i tried i opening it without converting to 2002, i still had the same error poping up. I have tried increaseing the file handle capacity in my config.sys file. I've also tried the permission rights. If you know what to do ..please e-mail to it to me. Thanks in advance. ...

Java code to force update of a field on a lead form
I'm trying to create workflows that notify me when a user hasn't contacted a lead for more than 2 days. Currently I'm doing this by checking the condition of the Qualified status after waiting for two days, however this isn't ideal as the lead might not be in a position to be Qualified or Unqualified at that time. I've put a last updated field on the lead form that automatically generates the date and time when a lead is saved but I can't seem to create a workflow that says 'if the last updated date is greater than 2 days trigger an event'. I think I cou...

Call in?
Do new owners of Office X have to call up Microsoft to register their copy? If yes, what's the number? thanks. Ming <asdf@asdf.com> wrote: > Do new owners of Office X have to call up Microsoft to register their > copy? If yes, what's the number? thanks. Nope. We're not using Windoze :->>> This version does not require activation. Corentin -- - Mac:MS MVP (Francophone) - (MS) MVP: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?ln=FR&scid=fh;FR;mvp Newsgroups produits MS: http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/?ln=FR ...

Runtime Instance Serialisation of Classes only known at Runtime themselves.
I have an classic object model, base class with two or more= subclasses=2E When I know exactly that there is only these two= classes then I have no problem serilaising and deserialsing the= instances=2E However, my new requirement concerns a plugin= architecture that loads subclasses that are only known at= runtime=2E The first hurdle of reading these differing subclasses= from a configuration file was relatively trivial, although I= thought it would be my biggest are of concern=2E However, the= serialising of these instances is proving to be a headache (and= I thought it would be the...

can i restore a file when asked to save i hit no, can you help?
I was working in word 2007 and when I closed out, it asked me to save can I retrieve that file? I had saved it several times while working on it. Assuming it wasn't a file you'd opened from an email attachment, then the last saved version should be exactly where you left it. But you can't retrieve the changes you made after the last time you saved it. (If it had been opened from an email attachment, then you were "saving" it to a temp folder, and it went away when you closed Word.) On Nov 28, 4:35=A0pm, Linda <Li...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: &g...

Import and Export files
I currently have Outlook 2002. I brought a new computer and installed the new edition of MS office and use outlook. I exporting a file from the new version, and want to import to my current work outlook 2002. Is there any way to do this, and Outlook 2002 will not reconize the newer version. Any Ideas or help, Thanks New version? which version? David "Gene" <gbarbato@eaglecondev.com> wrote in message news:40c301c3e421$38717840$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I currently have Outlook 2002. > > I brought a new computer and installed the new edition > of MS office and u...

database file size
Hello - We've had our exchange server up for about a month or so now and it runs great. I was doing some maitenance and I came across the issue of the 16gb limit for the .edb database file. My question is, what are some good techniques to keeping this file down, so I don't approach the 16gb threshold. I've already read about using the EseUtil to defrag the .edb file once a month to compact the size. Also, I'v leared to have users archive or delete items out of their mailbox. Are there any other useful techniques to keeping this file's size down. Another thin...

Covered Call Options
Hello all, I do I go about dealing with a covered call transaction in Microsoft Money 2007 Premium? Currently what I am doing is inputing the option symbol, and choosing the transaction "Sell to Open" then when I go to expire the option I try to do a Sell to Close. However it does not seem to work? Also what happens if instead of expired I has the position assigned? how would I account for that? Thank you. Shhhh In microsoft.public.money, Shhhh wrote: > >I do I go about dealing with a covered call transaction in Microsoft >Money 2007 Premium? Currently what I am doing is...

How to add a file types in the Exchange 2003 blocking list
Enviroment: SBS 2003 or How to disable attachment blocking from Exchange 2003 "Ted Li" wrote: > Enviroment: SBS 2003 ...

converting new pub files to pub 2000
I have received some files in a current pub format and my pub2000 will not open them. anyone out there in publisher cyberspace provide some assistance???? thanks How many files are you talking about? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "denis" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0fe601c5300a$47d1b8a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I have received some files in a current pub format and my > pub2000 will not open them. > anyone out there in publisher cyberspace provide some > assistance???? > thanks > I have received 4 files fro...

Saving Files
I am trying to write something that will open a series of files in a folder, identify a certain cell reference, and then resave the file in a different location with the cell reference as a file name. Ex: It opens fileA from the source folder, sees that the reference cell is 001, then saves it in the destination folder as 001.xls. It then opens fileB, sees the reference of AA3, and saves it as AA3.xls. Here is what I have written so far. I have 0 experience with VBA but I am trying to learn by looking at examples online. Something is wrong here: Sub SaveFiles() Dim mybook As Workbo...

How can I open files from a prev. version of Publisher in Pub 2000 #2
Is there a way to open files from an earlier version of Publisher in Publisher 2000? I have a file that I cannot access, that I believe was created in Publisher 97 or 98, that I need to access, but I get an error message that says it cannot be opened. You should be able to open it. Maybe it is a 2002 or 03 document. Do you have Norton? Disable script blocking and in Norton Options Office Plug ins. If that doesn't work send the files to me and I will convert them for you. Remove "my" to reply. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news:...

telephone calls
when placing a telephone call using outlook, everything works fine except I can't hear the person i am talking to. They can hear me find. When I use a telephone program not associated with outlook every thing works great. can someone help ...

Outlook 2000 file history
how do I clear out history for the other users mail boxs I have opened? The list is getting long and I need to clear it. I click on file, open, other users file then inbox or calendar. The linked item should help you to clear the Open Other User's Folder list: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/usertips.htm#otherusers -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:052c01c3942d$60d755f0$a301280a@phx.gbl, ghalstead@cocokids.org wrote: > how do I...

very slow to open excel file
hello, my computer in office is using WIN 98 SE, i found that it's too slow to open an excel file recently. please help thanks a lot Hi Alex! Most probable causes are: Too much accumulated junk in: C:\Windows\Temp File Shut down your computer and re-start. Then delete all contents of the C:\Windows\Tem file Alternative might be a bloated Excel.xlb file. Locate the Excel.xlb or Excel10.xlb file using Start > Search > For Files and Folders. The xlb file should not be above around 30kb and is usually much smaller. If it is bloated, there's not a lot that can be done w...

Recently used file list option greyed out in options setting
MS XP professional, sp1; MS Office 2003 I have no idea what happened, but a number of settings in various MS office products suddenly changed. One of those is the option to choose how many recently opened files appear in the 'file' menu. The option ('General' tab on the Tools | Options menu) to set this number is greyed out both in Word and Excel. Any idea why my recently used files list, as well as the option has disappeared? How to repair this? Try this http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;284896&Product=xl2003 -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft...

Import text file query error in 2007
I have an excel sheet with an import text file query. If I change the file path from the workbook connection properties it results to an error, "not responding" then excel closes. This happens both in XP & Vista. Also this only seems to happen if the data source is a text file. Changed file location for an access file query & had no problems. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance...Diba ...

urgently:who coult tell me what files I must copy?
I write a program using vc6.0,in this program I use the controls: MSComm,MSChart,MSFlexGrid,MS ADO Data,MSDataGrid and so on,I build this program "Use MFC in a Shared DLL" and set "Win32Release",then I only copy the executable to another PC that it hasn't install vc, but it doesn't run.who coult tell me what files I must copy?thank you. I write a program using vc6.0,in this program I use the controls: MSComm,MSChart,MSFlexGrid,MS ADO Data,MSDataGrid and so on,I build this program "Use MFC in a Static Library" and set "Win32Release",then I only...

Calling Macro
Hi All, I have macro like this sub unique() '''''''' '''''''' Counter_item = 0 For Each Item In nodups counter_item = counter_item + 1 bic_var = Item Call Ps_Match Next Item end sub I have another macro Sub Ps_Match() ''''' ''''' If counter_item <= 1 Then call another_macro() end if end sub In the first macro i am declaring counter_item equals to 1. In my second macro i need to call that number. At the to of the module put: Public Counter_I...

New Asset Allocation Class?
Is it possible to add a completely new type of Asset Allocation? I would like to add a commodity and option bucket to the ones already there (Large-cap, mid-cap, etc.) No. "RickS" <RickS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:070627F9-F347-42EF-85FB-DB96B8009534@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to add a completely new type of Asset Allocation? I would > like to add a commodity and option bucket to the ones already there > (Large-cap, mid-cap, etc.) Thanks. While we are at it - Can I exclude straight cash (Money Market) from the asset allocation ...

Workflow -Assembly Call
How does add subtract in the Workflow>> assembly call works. I do understand that ypu can write your own custom workflows, register it and then call them from here, but I am pretty confused with the existing functionality. workflows can call other workflows workflows can also call a method in a .net assembly. ie you could write a piece of code in c# or vb.net and then have the workflow call your code. ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "SAM" <SAM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DE...

web sharing of Office files?
This is a question for Microsoft Mac Business Unit. When will web sharing capabilities be built-in Mac Office? Similar to the web sharing (workgroup) features of Office 2003 for Windows? Or is there an other way to share files (and view them simultaneously and dynamically) with Windows or Mac computers over a LAN or the Internet? Thanks, Denis Hi, I can't speak for Microsoft because I don't work for them. The only file format that you can currently open simultaneously on both Mac and Windows is Excel when file sharing is turned on in Excel (Tools > Share Workbook). I agree t...