C#.Net developer required by direct client in Manchester - NH

C#.Net developer required by direct client in Manchester - NH

Duration: FTE/Direct Hire or Contract to Hire/Temp to Perm
Location: Manchester, NH

*** IN_PERSON interview required*****

* design and develop robust, high level web applications using C#,
ASP.Net and SQL Server.
* Ability to handle UI, middleware and backend application development
and de-bugging of applicaitons
* quality control of application developed
* responsible for coordination of application development with on-site
and off-site development team
* Business Liaison with vendors and stake holders

Required Skills: C#, ASP.Net, Webservices, SOA, SQL Server
Experience: 4-6 years.

Further, if you are not interested, please forward this email to a
qualified friend.

Sree
GITPRO INC.
Cell : (901) 339-9838
Fax : (413) 725-3576

0
gitproinc (1)
8/29/2006 1:16:15 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Report-not required to print if field is null-concatenated field q
Please tell me how to configure the field in a report not to print if the value is null (simple concatenated field in query (ie [age 2] &" "&years old). The age field is not always entered, so in the report it reads "years old", which does not look good! In ControlSource property for field, try =NZ(ColumnName,[Age] & ' years old','') -- Dorian "Give someone a fish and they eat for a day; teach someone to fish and they eat for a lifetime". "Anni" wrote: > Please tell me how to configure the field in a r...

Windows CE .net
I have a new MobilePro 900c (Windows CE .net) and when I try to run my existing application it says it is missing part of the application. I look for the mfc dll and it is not there. I try copying the mfcce30.dll from the ARM folder inWindows CE Tools and it still doesn't work. Any ideas or am I missing something really obvious. Any thoughts or suggestions would be welcome. TIA, Will Singer "Will Singer" <will@pdmb.com> wrote in message news:<OSwjoletEHA.220@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl>... > I have a new MobilePro 900c (Windows CE .net) and when I try to run my >...

No access rights to send direct-email using a CRM template
When attempting to send direct-email from Microsoft CRM, I get the error message. "You do not have sufficient access rights or privelages to perform this action". I am the system administrator and amusing CRM1.2. Any suggestions would be great!!! If you have access to Partnersource there is a KB article (900420) about this error. This problem occurs because the user account that was used to send the direct e-mail message does not have the Local Activation permission on the CrmBulkMailService DCOM object. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Steve Coull&qu...

How to build a project in Visual C++.net developed in Visual C++ 6
Hi, I am Nageshwar. I have developed a project in VC++ 6.0 and OpenGL. I have installed VC++.net in my system. When I compile and build the same code in VC++.net environment, I am getting errors. I have used fstream.h to read and write to files. But this header file is showing errors in VC++.net. I have used iostrea.h header. This is also showing erros. I think I need to use a different version of headers. Please suggest me how to recover from these errors. Which header file I have use instead of fstream.h header? etc., Thanks for all who help me.. Awaiting an early response, Nageshwar ...

C: Drive documents and setting expansion
Whenever I, Right Click Start then click "Explore", I get an expansion of the my user ID folders. Now, I rarely us "Documents and Settings" and would like to have it expand differently. What do I need to change so that can happen?? Thanks.. Bruce A. Julseth wrote: > Whenever I, Right Click Start then click "Explore", I get an > expansion of the my user ID folders. Now, I rarely us "Documents and > Settings" and would like to have it expand differently. > > What do I need to change so that can happen?? 1. You could ...

compiler errors using Groupwise developer kit
IHello World, I am trying to use the Groupwise Developer Kit within a VC++ application and keep getting this series of errors for one of the Groupwise include files: C:\Novell\ndk\novell-gwtoken-devel-2006.02.22-1windows\sample\Include\gwdll.h(260): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'hszCommand' C:\Novell\ndk\novell-gwtoken-devel-2006.02.22-1windows\sample\Include\gwdll.h(331): error C2501: '_tagMAC_RETURNVAL::HSZ' : missing storage-class or type specifiers I don't think the include file really has anything wrong with it, so I must be ...

Folder client permission problems
Hi, I have an interesting problem regarding folder permission on a Public Folder. There is a folder under All Public Folders that when bringing up the properties, through Outlook, and going to the Summary tab the person is a Reviewer. But in ESM going to the properties of this folder and view Client Permissions on the Permissions tab shows the person being an Owner, which I want.All folder copies are in Sync. How can I get Outlook 2003 to get the correct client permissions for this folder, or is it within Exchange? Regards, Andrew Are you sure that Oulook is looking at the same re...

Using XSL in VB.net
All I want to do is execute a simple transformation in VB.net.... I know this has to be simple. I tried the following as suggested by a web page I found.... Dim xslt as New XslTransform() xslt.Load("Filename") xslt.Transform("InFile", "ResultFile") This appears to be very straightforward to me. However, this causes an error saying the code is obsolete... (I thought the whole Framework version concept meant backwards compatability, but I guess not.) it further says "You should pass XmlResolver to Transform() method" Can anyone tell me how / where...

.NET Framework 1.1
I have Vista Home Basic. In the Control Panel\Programs and Features I find: Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SPI Microsoft Corporation Under Publisher there is nothing in the fist. Is it OK? Should I redownload it? Also, do I need both of them? Also, in Control Panel\Windows Update\View Update History, I see that Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 has failed, and was not tried again. Should I download it manually? Thanks, emf -- It ain't THAT, babe! - A radical reinterpretation https://files.nyu.edu/emf202/public/bd/itaintm...

Create timeline for 2500 B.C. to 100 B.C.?
Visio only allows me to create timeline for after 1900 AD. Can I use Visio to create a timeline for 2500 BC to 100 BC? Visio's Divided timeline has exactly what I need except I can not enter BC as the start and end time. And Visio always require end time to be greater than the start time. Any suggestion on how I can do this in Visio? You're not going to be able to use the timeline because the code is linked to the system clock (only goes back to 1900). You'll have to use the vanilla shapes that come with visio. Al "Little Black Sheep" <Little Bl...

intermittent error calling .NET web service
I'm getting an intermittent error when calling a .NET web service from a .NET console application. Both are using v.1.1.4322 of the framework. Any ideas on what could be causing this? It can fail and then a few seconds later can work fine. The exception is: <log4net:event logger="WRDataSyncApp" timestamp="2005-01-11T03:00:49.7336956-05:00" level="ERROR" thread="5808" domain="WRDataSyncApp.exe" username="CLT01IAWEB010N0\EquityAdmin"><log4net:message>Exception: System.InvalidOperationException Message: There is...

required User rights for using Outlook client in crm 3.0
Hello, In V1.2 was this update "http://support.microsoft.com/kb/841124/EN-US/" to reduce required prermissions to use the CRM Client. Before the update administrative rights were necessary to work with the client. How is it in 3.0? Is this update already part of the software package? and is it coz of this possible to use the Outlook client with standard user rights (no administrative rights). thank you in advance! have a nice weekend! Thomas In both version 1.2 and 3.0 it was necessary for the user to have local admin rights to install the Outlook client, but you could the...

C++ : Is it lots harder than c# and VB
Hi everyone, I learned Java whilst at university and have taught myself c# and VB.net. I think I am ok at it. I was thinking, these languages will probably be bigger in the future so I better get ready for them. But then, I also realised that COM is still quite important and so is C++. So I thought I better just try and have a look at C++ and COM. And now I'm scared. So my question is - why does C++ look so much harder than c#? For example : 1. The methods all have really stupid names that are hard to descern a function from. 2. You need to think about pointers and cleaning up ...

Visual C++ to read Strings from Serial Port
Hi. I'm doing a project using Visual C++ to read data from Serial Port. My program needs to do *something* when it receives specific data. For eg, if the program receives "Alarm 1 Zone 4", it will do something. The data received will be variable in length. My questions: 1) Any recommendations for the serial Comm Class for Visual C++? 2) How can i compare the data i receive from serial to the specific messages i'm looking for, eg data types, size of data types, limitations & etc.? Thanks. Any comments are highly appreciated. Leng As far as the serial part goes, it i...

C#.net windows application
Since I am new to c#.net 2008 but I have worked a little with visual basic.net 2005, I have the following questions I would like to ask: 1. When I am looking at a .sln file that I will be maintaining a work, I can see there are lots of static void Main() methods in a file called program.cs throughout the solution in separate folderts. Can you tell me the purpose of this kind of code? Does this instantiate an object, is this a class libary member? 2. When running the C#.net 2008 professional version windows application, how do I know which 'main' method is being called? ...

Net Worth Error
In Money 2007, I get an error when I try to look at my net worth. The error reads, "An error occurred, but Money is unable to retrieve and display details about what happend. (Resource = rcreport. Error = 2109.)" I ran the Standard File Repair but received a "No broken records in the original file." result. Any suggestions? Thank you. I had a similar problem with the monthly reports. Look at my post called "Troubleshooting method" that I wrote on 9/13/06, it might give you some ideas. Regards Bill Wood "T. J. Allard" <T. J. Allard@discu...

Setting for multiple controls <ekXTh.42469$VU4.14648@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>
Did you know you can just select all the controls on the form in design mode by typing CTRL-A (or alternatively multiple by holding down SHIFT and then clicking on each one). Then with all you want to change selected do the Conditional Format and it will apply to all! EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com ...

MFC DLL Calling C# Assembly
I have been trying to get a simple mfc dll I wrote to add to numbers call a C# assembly. Here is a sample of my C++ code in my cpp file. extern "C" _declspec(dllexport) int Calc(int no1,int no2) { //result = no1 + no2; return MangedAdder(no1, no2); } #pragma managed #using <mscorlib.dll> #using <ControllerLibrary.dll> int MangedAdder(int a, int b) { ControllerLibrary::DLLController *t = new ControllerLibrary::DLLController(); return t->AddNumbers(a, b); } All I really need is an extern function in a mfc dll that calls a me...

Developer Question: Outlook link
Hi, I checked the technet forums but I couldn't find one for OneNote 2007 developers, so I though I'd ask this question here. I'm working one a OneNote add-in to do some custom integration with Outlook (both 2007 versions), and I'm using DevPal to look at the XML. During my experimentation I saved a contact to OneNote and when I looked at the page in OneNote it had a 'Link to Outlook Item' at the bottom of the contact info. I looked at the XML and this is what it showed: <one:OE creationTime="2009-12-26T22:06:14.000Z" lastModifiedTime=&q...

Type Casting in C and C++
Hello NG As an old style programmer I've been casting values with the C-syntax like: double dVal=3.14; float fVal = (float) dVal; but now I've been told that the C++ syntax should do a better job float fVal = static_cast <float>(dVal); for some reason. Is this true? Will the C++ compiler really generate different (better?) code or is it simply more writing I have to do? Thanx Richie >As an old style programmer I've been casting values with the C-syntax like: > >double dVal=3.14; >float fVal = (float) dVal; > >but now I've been told that the C+...

C, C++ and C# Forums
Throne Software has opened up C, C++ and C# Forums at: http://www.thronesoftware.com/forum/ Join us! ...

C# extension functions using MSXML?
I'm having performance/memory problems using .NET's XslTransform class so I thought I'd give the MSXML object's a whirl. The question I haven't been able to find in these groups is can I use C# extension functions with the MSXML objects? More specifically to use a C# class which has all my extension functions. I've seen examples where the stylesheet uses the <msxsl:script> element and embeds C# code, but that's not a viable solution for my situation since I'll be maintaining lots of different stylesheets which require the same extension functions. (if ...

for some reason when i deploy my C# application on windows 2003 occasionaly rdr[0].ToString() hangs where rdr is a System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader. Is there a fix for this? is my visual studio.net
for some reason when i deploy my C# application on windows 2003 occasionaly rdr[0].ToString() hangs where rdr is a System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader. Is there a fix for this? is my visual studio.net out dated? Hi, 1. Does this seem to you to be the right Newsgroup to ask this question ? I would have suggested "microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.adonet". 2. Is there supposed to be a difference between the Message Subject and the Message body ? Isn't the Message Subject supposed to be abbreviated ? 3. As for your question : I strongly doubt if your VS.NET can be called "o...

Application crashing because of chkesp.c error..
Hi, File : i386\chkesp.c Line : 42 The value of ESP was not properly saved across a function call. This is usually a result of calling a function declared with one calling convention with a function pointer declared with a different calling convention. What does this error mean ?/ The executable runs perfectly on my machine but when i give it on to the client machine.. it crashes while loading.. I need to solve this issue.. how can I ?? ===== Regards, Jigar Mehta A calling convention is the protocol used to call the function (how parameters are passed and the stack is restored). Y...

Money 2005 'C' Column
I have several bank accounts that I track on my computer using Microsoft Money 2005; I store the data online, so that it can be accessed and edited by two users. A co-worker also uses the same data online; the deposits and checks written show up correctly, no matter which of us has entered the information. What does not show up is an entry in the reconciliation column. The reconciliation is done on my system. Then, the entries that are marked with a “C,” don’t display a “C” for my co-worker. She can never tell which entries have cleared the bank. It is a puzzle why all the informa...