c/c++/vc++

Hi All,

I want to learn c/c++/vc++ from the basics to attend an exam.  I know there
are many sites for that but what i want is the one in which there is a
Question and Answer scenario so that i can brush them once. any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Kusuma.

0
leela_s (4)
4/2/2004 5:33:31 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Why do you want to do this?  An exam is to show proof of your existing
knowledge of a particular subject.  If you simply brushed over something as
complex as C++, took an exam and (somehow) passed it, what value is there in
that?  I assume you are wanting the exam for employment purposes.  If that
is correct, do you think it is fair to the employer that they hire you for a
job that requires C++ experience and you present to them a person that
simply brushed over some preparation material just to pass an exam.  Let me
ask you this: how would you feel on the other end of that scenario?  What if
you had hired a carpenter/plumber/electrician to work on your home with the
knowledge that s/he was certified, only to find out later that the
certification was obtained by attending a weekend seminar?

"kusuma" <leela_s@dev.visualsoft-tech.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I want to learn c/c++/vc++ from the basics to attend an exam.  I know
there
> are many sites for that but what i want is the one in which there is a
> Question and Answer scenario so that i can brush them once. any help would
> be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Kusuma.

If you don't know C++, the chances that a "quick brush-up" is not going to help you. The
language is quite subtle. Assuming you pass the exam (and there are a lot of shoddy exams
out there that simple fact-dumps might help you pass) you will be found out as soon as you
try to write code.
					joe

On Fri, 2 Apr 2004 11:03:31 +0530, "kusuma" <leela_s@dev.visualsoft-tech.com> wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>I want to learn c/c++/vc++ from the basics to attend an exam.  I know there
>are many sites for that but what i want is the one in which there is a
>Question and Answer scenario so that i can brush them once. any help would
>be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>Kusuma.

Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]