I need C++ code for Paste comand

0
petra980 (4)
2/14/2007 10:26:54 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

OpenClipboard
GetClipboardData
put it where you want it
CloseClipboard

If you have a more detailed question and useful context for answering it, a better answer
can be given.
				joe

On 14 Feb 2007 14:26:54 -0800, petra980@gmail.com wrote:

>Hi,
>I need C++ code for Paste comand
Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer@flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
newcomer (15972)
2/14/2007 10:40:43 PM
Here is some C++ code for Paste comand

http://www.codeproject.com/clipboard/archerclipboard1.asp

AliR.

<petra980@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I need C++ code for Paste comand

0
AliR3470 (3235)

How to build a project in Visual C++.net developed in Visual C++ 6
Hi, I am Nageshwar. I have developed a project in VC++ 6.0 and OpenGL. I have installed VC++.net in my system. When I compile and build the same code in VC++.net environment, I am getting errors. I have used fstream.h to read and write to files. But this header file is showing errors in VC++.net. I have used iostrea.h header. This is also showing erros. I think I need to use a different version of headers. Please suggest me how to recover from these errors. Which header file I have use instead of fstream.h header? etc., Thanks for all who help me.. Awaiting an early response, Nageshwar ...

C: Drive documents and setting expansion
Whenever I, Right Click Start then click "Explore", I get an expansion of the my user ID folders. Now, I rarely us "Documents and Settings" and would like to have it expand differently. What do I need to change so that can happen?? Thanks.. Bruce A. Julseth wrote: > Whenever I, Right Click Start then click "Explore", I get an > expansion of the my user ID folders. Now, I rarely us "Documents and > Settings" and would like to have it expand differently. > > What do I need to change so that can happen?? 1. You could ...

Create timeline for 2500 B.C. to 100 B.C.?
Visio only allows me to create timeline for after 1900 AD. Can I use Visio to create a timeline for 2500 BC to 100 BC? Visio's Divided timeline has exactly what I need except I can not enter BC as the start and end time. And Visio always require end time to be greater than the start time. Any suggestion on how I can do this in Visio? You're not going to be able to use the timeline because the code is linked to the system clock (only goes back to 1900). You'll have to use the vanilla shapes that come with visio. Al "Little Black Sheep" <Little Bl...

In-place Activation problem??
Hi I writing an Active Document Server which is hosted by an Active Document Container. I need to change the ID_SRVR_INPLACE menu - just before it gets merged with the container applications menu. I have to read an xml file containing the menu-items - and then build the ID_SRVR_INPLACE menu - but I'm stock. No matter what I do the changes I make is not shown?? Anybody knows how to do this?? I have tried to: CMenu myMenu; myMenu.LoadMenu( ID_SRVR_INPLACE ); //and then do some changes Regards Morten Hi Morten, Thanks for posting in this group! Based on my understanding, you wan...

M$ Money 2007 Automatic Software Update Problem...
I'm using MS Money 2007. Whenever I runs it, it says "To operate correctly,click 'ok' to let Money download the software update." But I click ok, it says "A software update is already in progress.Please try again when the update is complete." I never update successfully. Can I disable that useless software update???? Getting the same message but my update runs and says it has completed then prompts again every time I start Money 2007 Home & Business. I spent some considerable time on several Microsoft support chats with no solution. -- Eric Bennett ...

Problem w/email signature on scanned docs.
When we use our printer to scan a document to email, the email that comes up to send will not automatically add the signature that is set to go with mail from that user. Does anyone know if there is a setting I'm missing somewhere? We use Outlook 2003 and an HP LaserJet 3015 printer/scanner/fax. Thank you Pearl King "Pearl King" <paking@kc.rr.com> wrote in message news:e5tHJtuiJHA.956@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > When we use our printer to scan a document to email, the email that comes > up to send will not automatically add the signature that is set to go wi...

Active Sync Problem
I have reset my pocket pc and cannot sync with my PC outlook files. How do I reset the partnership for the pocket device and the PC. The Wizard will only let me connect as a guest because the partneship is not set for the reset pocket. Thank You Mike1590 <Mike1590@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have reset my pocket pc and cannot sync with my PC outlook files. > How do I reset the partnership for the pocket device and the PC. The > Wizard will only let me connect as a guest because the partneship is > not set for the reset pocket. Thank You Delete the partnership ...

Visual C++ to read Strings from Serial Port
Hi. I'm doing a project using Visual C++ to read data from Serial Port. My program needs to do *something* when it receives specific data. For eg, if the program receives "Alarm 1 Zone 4", it will do something. The data received will be variable in length. My questions: 1) Any recommendations for the serial Comm Class for Visual C++? 2) How can i compare the data i receive from serial to the specific messages i'm looking for, eg data types, size of data types, limitations & etc.? Thanks. Any comments are highly appreciated. Leng As far as the serial part goes, it i...

C++ : Is it lots harder than c# and VB
Hi everyone, I learned Java whilst at university and have taught myself c# and VB.net. I think I am ok at it. I was thinking, these languages will probably be bigger in the future so I better get ready for them. But then, I also realised that COM is still quite important and so is C++. So I thought I better just try and have a look at C++ and COM. And now I'm scared. So my question is - why does C++ look so much harder than c#? For example : 1. The methods all have really stupid names that are hard to descern a function from. 2. You need to think about pointers and cleaning up ...

OnActivateView problem
I have a class derived from CView, say CViewA. I have controls in a CDialogBar. when the view CViewA is activated I enable the button on the dialogbar and when it is deactivated I disable the buttons on the dialog bar. But i donot want the buttons to enable or disable when there is switch between same type of view. This is creating refreshing problem. First the CViewA, OnActivateView is called with bActivate equal to False, then the same function is called with bActivate equals to true. I used the following code to find which view is getting active:- CMainFrame *frame = (CMainFrame *)AfxGet...

Problems sharing a file
I'm running Excel 97 SR2 and Win98SE. When I share the workbook Excel wants to save the book. OK. It then notifies me that it contains macros & VB code ... OK. I then get an illegal operation message and it closes Excel without saving. When I open the file again, sharing is not enabled. Did I miss something? Anyone have any ideas on what is wrong? Oscar ...

C#.net windows application
Since I am new to c#.net 2008 but I have worked a little with visual basic.net 2005, I have the following questions I would like to ask: 1. When I am looking at a .sln file that I will be maintaining a work, I can see there are lots of static void Main() methods in a file called program.cs throughout the solution in separate folderts. Can you tell me the purpose of this kind of code? Does this instantiate an object, is this a class libary member? 2. When running the C#.net 2008 professional version windows application, how do I know which 'main' method is being called? ...

MFC DLL Calling C# Assembly
I have been trying to get a simple mfc dll I wrote to add to numbers call a C# assembly. Here is a sample of my C++ code in my cpp file. extern "C" _declspec(dllexport) int Calc(int no1,int no2) { //result = no1 + no2; return MangedAdder(no1, no2); } #pragma managed #using <mscorlib.dll> #using <ControllerLibrary.dll> int MangedAdder(int a, int b) { ControllerLibrary::DLLController *t = new ControllerLibrary::DLLController(); return t->AddNumbers(a, b); } All I really need is an extern function in a mfc dll that calls a me...

Microsoft Excel Sort Problem
I have always been able to sort columns in micosoft excel. I select auto format but when I go to the Data area I cannot sort - the "sort" selection is in gray. Please help! Thanks! Is the sheet protected? -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "VK" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:089601c3d45d$d89a8c40$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have always been able to sort columns in micosoft > excel. I select auto format but when I go to the Data > area I cannot sort - the "sort" selection is in gray. > Please help! Thanks! How about...

Windows XP Update problem help needed PLEASE
I posted the following with the MS server but it has not shown up yet so I am posting it again on this server so if it shows up twice now sorry. Am running Operating System : Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Version : 5.01.2600 Service Pack 3 Problem is that when I go to the Windows update site it shows the following updates available: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 Update for Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP x86 (KB982168) Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 Security Update for Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, and Window...

Problem with remote sites
We have Exchange Server 2000 SP3 on Windows 2000 server SP4. A new Exchange 2003 server was added a few month ago but not in production yet. Local users have ip address 192.168.1.xxx and remote users connect through site-to-site VPN connection (PPTP) and have their own subnets. For example 192.168.2.xxx or 192.168.3.xxx. Starting about a week ago, there're a few issues with remote users that can't access emails from Outlook. It takes a while to launch outlook and then timed out. But the local users can still connect. It could start anytime almost every 2-3 days. I have to reboo...

paper size problem
Hello, I'm using Excell 2000. My problem is that i want to print on a page which size is like A4 but 5-6 cm longer what can i do? Thanks in advande. -- Hatziyannis Apostolis Orbis S.A. This has nothing to do with Excel, depending on your printer you might be able to customize the size (there should be a format). As I said, contact the support. of printer manufacturer -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Apostolis" <apostolish@orbis.gr> wrote in message news:%23G2sIl6IEHA.2260@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hello, > I'm using Excell 2000. > My problem is that i want to...

Deserializing problem
I'm trying to deserialize an xml file created in php. I created the class in .Net to hold the information and created a test object with data, ran it through serializing to a memory stream and deserialized it as well as reading it into a string to check the formatting. This worked fine. But when I tried deserializing the xml generated by the php file it throws an invalid xml exception. When I output the two streams for comparision they appear identical with the exception of carriage return-linefeeds plus some whitespace in between tags in the .net generated xml. Any ideas what I'm mis...

MAPI problem in Outlook 97
I am currently working with Office 97 (professional edition) running on Windows XP Pro and have experienced a MAPI problem with a very small number of systems. It seems occasionally when Outlook is started, the MAPI spooler will start and then take control of 99% of CPU usage, rendering the machine exceptionally slow. There is no error message associated with this. The short term remedy is to kill the account on the mail server and then rebuild it. After this all is well... for awhile. Then a substantial time later, it happens again. With one system i simply upgraded to ...

'Date' problem
cell a1: =today() if a1 is 'October 7, 2005' i need b1 to be '10/1/05' b2: '10/2/05' b3: '10/3/05' etc...... Any ideas -- comotoma ----------------------------------------------------------------------- comotoman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2729 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47423 I assume that in Col B you just want to fill in the dates from the start of OCT (10/1) to the date in A1. With the formula "=Today()" in A1, enter the following formula in B1: =EO...

Category axis label problem at column chart
Dear experts! I have a column chart. Category axis labels are either time ("hh:mm") or empty ("") cells. If first value in the label range is time, e.g. ("13:00"; ""; "14:00"; ""), everything is fine, in the opposite case, e.g. (""; "13:00"; ""; "14:00"), labels are not displayed. It seems that the chart calculate required space for labels according to the first value in the label range. Is there any way to solve this problem, so labels will be displayed regardless of the fact if first...

There is a problem with the Office database
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I've been running Office 2008 Home & Student Edition on a 3 year old MBP just fine for the last year. Today, I upgraded to a nice new unibody MBP, after which Office continued to work just fine. Then I tried to upgrade to the "full" Office, for which my employer has recently bought a volume license. No matter what I do, I get "There is a problem with the Office database" after installation. I've tried uninstalling with the "Remove Office" tool, emptying Trash and rebooting, then...

Problems creating Line-Column chart (Excel 2000)
I am attempting to create a chart with 5 series (2 bars and 3 lines) but it seems that the chart can only be created with 2 lines. Is there some way of changing one of the bar series to a line series? I have tried right clicking on one of the bar series and changing the chart type, but then one of my other line series converts to bars instead. TIA, Reid Hi Reid, Create a bar chart to start with. The select the 3rd data series and use the right click in order to change the chart type to line. Now select the 4th data series and use F4 to repeat the charttype change. Repeat for the 5th s...

Type Casting in C and C++
Hello NG As an old style programmer I've been casting values with the C-syntax like: double dVal=3.14; float fVal = (float) dVal; but now I've been told that the C++ syntax should do a better job float fVal = static_cast <float>(dVal); for some reason. Is this true? Will the C++ compiler really generate different (better?) code or is it simply more writing I have to do? Thanx Richie >As an old style programmer I've been casting values with the C-syntax like: > >double dVal=3.14; >float fVal = (float) dVal; > >but now I've been told that the C+...

Active Cell problem
I have a VBA function that is located in several Cells [=myFunction(dataRange as Range)]. For the function to work during Excel Recalculation process, I need to now the address that Excel is recalculating. Say the formula is located in the 12 Cells, A1:B6. As Excel works through the recalculation, my function needs the know the cell (A1:B6) Excel is recalculating. I tried Set HomeCell = Range(ActiveCell.Address) With this, I only get the cell where the cursor is located at the time Excel starts the recalculation. Thanks for the help And you're calling the fun...