Buttons #2

Hi..
How can change the buttons on the main fram i mean (close, max., min.) how
can i change the color of them and the aspect

thanks for help
0
mido1971 (76)
12/17/2006 6:19:00 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Implement your own OnNcPaint.  Then you can do anything you want.
					joe

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 10:19:00 -0800, mido1971 <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi..
>How can change the buttons on the main fram i mean (close, max., min.) how
>can i change the color of them and the aspect
>
>thanks for help
Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer@flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
newcomer (15979)
12/17/2006 9:56:00 PM
Basically, you need to draw them yourself. This is no trivial task. You'll
need to trap the appropriate non-client paint messages and also deal with
these buttons getting clicked on so forth.

--
Jonathan Wood
SoftCircuits Programming

"mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi..
> How can change the buttons on the main fram i mean (close, max., min.) how
> can i change the color of them and the aspect
>
> thanks for help

0
jwood (1291)
12/17/2006 10:20:48 PM
You will need to paint the caption yourself. Its not as trivial as it
sounds. There are several examples of this that you can find at
codeguru/codeproject. Also look at examples ShadeCap in MSJ/MSDN.

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]
ajaykalra@yahoo.com

"mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi..
> How can change the buttons on the main fram i mean (close, max., min.) how
> can i change the color of them and the aspect
>
> thanks for help

0
ajaykalra (6840)

Do not Email Button
Folks, can anyone tell me if there is a way to insure that a contact marked as do not email, using the radio button on their record, does not get emailed? thanks Pat No this does not work consistently throughout the system. I believe it has been logged as a bug but no resolution has been provided as far as I am aware. "Phifunk" <Phifunk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD32EE5B-4BCD-419F-BA5E-FBE7A31843E1@microsoft.com... > Folks, > > can anyone tell me if there is a way to insure that a contact marked as do > not email, using the radio button...

Cutomize Outlook Today #2
When I click on Cutomize Outlook Today, nothing happens. I can't get it to work after I installed the recommended upgrades to Outlook. I would appreciate any help you can give me OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 To change your Outlook Today setting by editing the registry, see: http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/oltoday.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual...

Option Buttons/Radio Buttons
Hi I run Excel 2000 I have 2 option buttons in each row (total of 20 rows) I would like the only one of the 2 buttons in each row are on or off. The problem I am having is that it dosent matter which button on which row I select, only that button is active. All the other buttons go blank. I have tried changing the source for each pair of buttons but when I do all the other button sources change as well. How do i set up the buttons so that I can select one of the 2 in every row.? Example 20 buttons in total - 10 buttons active and 10 buttons inactive Thanks John You have to grou...

Moving a Button in a Dialog
I want to move a button in a dialog window but cannot, below are the steps that I am taking when the user makes the BN_CLICKED command CButton *pBtnOK = (CButton *)GetDlgItem(IDC_BTN) pBtnOK->GetWindowRect( &Rect ) Rect.left += 1 Rect.right += 1 pBtnOK->MoveWindow( &Rect, TRUE) Thanks in advance. Rahvin wrote: > I want to move a button in a dialog window but cannot, below are the steps that I am taking when the user makes the BN_CLICKED command: > > CButton *pBtnOK = (CButton *)GetDlgItem(IDC_BTN); > pBtnOK->GetWindowRect( &Rect ); > Rect.left +...

Out of office assistant #2
When enabling out of office assistant from Outlook, senders receive the message 1 time. Is there a way for the senders to receive the out of office assistant message every time they send an email to the recipient. Thanks Ted: There is no built-in way from either Outlook or Exchange that I'm aware of. In this situation, the user would be better off creating a rule with an "out of office" message that will reply to all messages received. The Out of Office Assistant is really just a rule itself, but you can't get to all its settings like in a standard rule. Regards, Marti...

Print statements in Originating Currency #2
Hi, Is there a way to print statements in the originating currency right from GP?. There is a thread here that explains how to do it if you are using Crystal Reports to print statements but we don't do that. Thanks Hi Tara, In the window where you setup your statement criteria, in the Form field, choose either the Multicurrency Blank or Multicurrency Long options. I hope this helps, Eleni "Tara edmoffice" wrote: > Hi, > > Is there a way to print statements in the originating currency right from > GP?. There is a thread here that explains how to do it if ...

findfirst
i wish to find a record based on 2 criteria, in this case i wish to search for a particular job id and then date type as each job id could have a multiple amount of date types. rs.Findfirst "[Job ID] = " & aJob AND "[Date Type] = " &aDate i am not sure how to program the AND. -- thanks liz liz wrote: > i wish to find a record based on 2 criteria, in this case i wish to > search for a particular job id and then date type as each job id > could have a multiple amount of date types. > > rs.Findfirst "[Job ID] = " & aJob AND "[...

Settings Button , Customize Button and Service Calendar
Here are the links you can put inside the outlook client to access this menu's inside outlook without having to use the web client to make the changes in your organization Just creat a new folder in the CRM structure ( or not ) , in the properties windows ( homepage ) Insert the following info. Settings http://crm:port/tools/home_tools.aspx?pid=0 System Customization http://crm:port/tools/systemcustomization/systemcustomization.aspx?pid=0 Service Calendar http://crm:port/sm/home_apptbook.aspx You have to creat a folder for each link . Im using this , i dont know if microsoft recommen...

Access and Microsoft Forms 2.0 Spinbutton
I have been using a spinbutton ActiveX control to change the time/date on an Access form. One click on the up button adds an hour to the time displayed. This works quite well and essentially I am happy with the operation of this control BUT... although this is included with Office 2003 I know that it is not a "real" Access control and should be avoided if at all possible. Is there any similar control available that will increment time or dates in textboxes or must I manufacture my own using events triggered by a button(or a label masquerading as a button) being clicked? Sure...

Find and Replace #2
Hello, I am facing a problem regarding finding and replacing, i want to change a value ":10:20" to "00:10:20". Or in other words just want to add a leading zero before the colon. I have used the wild card to locate the value but in replce it chages the value with wild card. Please Help me in this. Find > Replace > Repl;ace what: :1 Replace with: '00:1 > Replace all Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Muhammad Hassan (New Excel User)" <Muhammad Hassan (New Excel User)@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:89F2F7DB-4DA9-4823-B572-E9D...

Missing Send Button #3
My kids messed up something in Outlook. I have XP Hmoe and office 2000. My outlook works fine (under my user) but my wife's is now missing the send button in the toolbar. Thus seh cannot send emails. I cannot check the response toolbar under customize. Do I need to uninstall then reinstall or is there a way to fix it without having to do that? Thanks for any help anyone can offer. Is her mail account installed and working? Does reinstalling the account clear up the situation? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. D...

outlook emails #2
Sometimes receive emails that have the following message next the name in From field (VirusBlock-Warning: Bad Header line read). Does anyone know what causes this to occur? Also receive emails with nothing in the From field at all. What causes this? Thanks ...

'Send immediately when connected' option in Outlook 2003 #2
I'm using Outlook 2003 with a single profile which contains two accounts; a Microsoft Exchange Server account (for work email) and a POP3 account (for home email). I have two questions: In Tools/Options/Mail Setup there is a checkbox labeled 'Send immediately when connected'. If I uncheck this option, any email I send through my Exchange account sits in the outbox until I manually perform a send/receive. Is this normal? The option's label suggests (to me) that it applies *only* when starting up Outlook (a bit like Outlook Express's 'Send and receive messages at startup...

Event ID: 9667 getting this after applying Service Pack 2
Environment is Exchange 2003 SP2 and Windows 2003 enterprise server with SP1. I cannot find any information on this error no where. Source: MSExchangeIS event ID: 9667 description: Failed to create a new named property for database "Storage Group" because the number of named properties reached the quota limit (8192). User attempting to create the named property: "SYSTEM" Named property GUID: 00020386-0000-0000-c000-000000000046 Named property name/id: "X-Bronchi" ...

Radio Button
I have a form someone created in Excel and somehow three buttons are linked together so that if I click on one, it selects the one I click on and clears one selected before. Is there a way to have it clear the button that was selected if I click on the same button again. As it is, I cannot clear all the buttons once a button is selected. Hi This is what radiobuttons (option buttons) are for. Either Male or Female, no None or Both or Not sure yet or Refuse to answer. For independent choices (Vegetarian, Blonde, Plays guitar, ... ) use checkboxes. HTH. Best wishes Harald "Debb...

Scientific notation #2
I have a rather extensive excel spreadsheet and when I save it into CSV format and try and import it into a SQL database I cannot due to the number been in scietific notation. I have foramted the numbers inot number format. What am I doing wrong? Clive wrote: > I have a rather extensive excel spreadsheet and when I save it into CSV > format and try and import it into a SQL database I cannot due to the number > been in scietific notation. I have foramted the numbers inot number format. > What am I doing wrong? Please post some sample data. Jamie. -- If you open that .csv f...

Archiving in Outlook 2003 #2
Hi, I'm trying to set up one of my users to AutoArchive only her Sent Items folder. We're in an exchange 2003 environment, and she has Outlook 2003. She has a quite large directory structure. So as I see it, the obvious way to do this is first to set the following options in her global archive settings: -Check "Run autoarchive every 7 days" -uncheck prompt -uncheck delete -uncheck archive or delete old items Then in the folder-specific archive settings for the Sent Items folder: -Check "Archive this folder using these settings" -Clean out items older than 6 mon...

Buttons Issue with Access 2007 on Vista
Hi there! I have a client who has a simple access DB. If he runs it onXP/Access 2007 no issue, but if he runs it on vista/access2007, he can't click any of the buttons on any of theforms! Could someone shed some light please?...

MS PUBLISHER 2007 #2
We have most of our office computers using Windows XP Pro, with Publisher 2003. Our newest computers have Microsoft VISTA with Publisher 2007. We cannot open any of the files we created in Publisher 2003 in Publisher 2007. Is there an upgrade or security issue. Norton? How to use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329820/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mike Eckert" <Mike Eckert@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02BBF751-B7...

Attendance #2
I have a work sheet with Two colums 1-member ID 2- attendance in the attendance column there are two discribtions 1-checkedin 2-canceled there are many members in the member id column the same id may exist multible times with different status o attendance i need to get a list of all members that have less than 70% checked i rate how can i do that Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi see your other post P.S.: please don't multipost -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > I have a work sheet with Two colums > 1-member ID > 2- attendance > > ...

Multiple PST Files #2

Outlook Custom Button
Hi All, Is there a way to add a custom button to Outlook 2003 SP-2 standard tool bar and have it replicate to all the users in the domain? Thanks CG You'd need to add it using a script or vba and push it out via a logon script. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Cen...

Excel Charts #2
My problem is that I have a chart that I am creating a chart of tota sales for new molds and products for our sales engineering guy for eac year 99 to current. No problem, right? Wrong! He wants each bar t be broken down in to top customers to show where the sales came from. I have never done this - how do I accomplish two graphs in one ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com What kind of a chart do you want? What would be on the x-axis? The y- axis? How are ...

Superscript Button and Subscript Button
I am trying to customize my toolbars, and I can't seem to find the superscript or subscript command. Is there a way to make the superscript and subscript commands into a button in Excel? "=?Utf-8?B?U2xvdGg=?=" <Sloth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:3D6FC2A9-56DD-49DD-B2A3-0DC028A12184@microsoft.com: > I am trying to customize my toolbars, and I can't seem to find the > superscript or subscript command. Is there a way to make the > superscript and subscript commands into a button in Excel? > Record a macro for each and tie them to buttons. ...

Outlook Favorites Won't Save, Messages wrong on Outlook Today #2
Re-posting a message from a couple of weeks ago, hoping for better luck this time. I have Outlook 2003 running on XP Pro. Original message, with some additional info in brackets: A few days ago, I lost all my favorites. Also, the Messages section on Outlook Today no longer shows the number of unread messages, and if I click on a folder under Messages, nothing happens. For the Favorites, once I add them back in, it works fine until I reboot, and then they are gone again. I do close and re-open Outlook after adding my folders, so it should be saved properly, and it appears to be working w...