Button in CListCtrl Column

Hello everyone,

   I want to add a button in sub item of a list control entry.
I want it to be on the right side of the text in sub item.
On clicking the button I want to show file open dailog box.
Can anyone suggest something in this direction?

Thanking in advance,
Sunil Bulani :)
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hello,

http://www.codeguru.com/listbox/AddControls.html

With Regards,
R.Selvam

How do I convert a column of cells with text emails to hyperlink to email ...
I have a column with text emails in it of the text form "person@website.com" I wish to convert the entire row to hyperlinks to email ... If I click on "HYPERLINK" and then select email it gives this hyperlink the text name of person@website.com and asks me to type in the email ... argh... -- Gerry I don't know if there's a quicker way, but one way is to double-click on each cell with the text in, then press enter, or click the green tick. Ian "G Vandevalk" <vdvalk@rogers.com> wrote in message news:5c6dnZdFavaCjnXcRVn-iA@rogers.com... >I h...

Do not Email Button
Folks, can anyone tell me if there is a way to insure that a contact marked as do not email, using the radio button on their record, does not get emailed? thanks Pat No this does not work consistently throughout the system. I believe it has been logged as a bug but no resolution has been provided as far as I am aware. "Phifunk" <Phifunk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD32EE5B-4BCD-419F-BA5E-FBE7A31843E1@microsoft.com... > Folks, > > can anyone tell me if there is a way to insure that a contact marked as do > not email, using the radio button...

Option Buttons/Radio Buttons
Hi I run Excel 2000 I have 2 option buttons in each row (total of 20 rows) I would like the only one of the 2 buttons in each row are on or off. The problem I am having is that it dosent matter which button on which row I select, only that button is active. All the other buttons go blank. I have tried changing the source for each pair of buttons but when I do all the other button sources change as well. How do i set up the buttons so that I can select one of the 2 in every row.? Example 20 buttons in total - 10 buttons active and 10 buttons inactive Thanks John You have to grou...

Moving a Button in a Dialog
I want to move a button in a dialog window but cannot, below are the steps that I am taking when the user makes the BN_CLICKED command CButton *pBtnOK = (CButton *)GetDlgItem(IDC_BTN) pBtnOK->GetWindowRect( &Rect ) Rect.left += 1 Rect.right += 1 pBtnOK->MoveWindow( &Rect, TRUE) Thanks in advance. Rahvin wrote: > I want to move a button in a dialog window but cannot, below are the steps that I am taking when the user makes the BN_CLICKED command: > > CButton *pBtnOK = (CButton *)GetDlgItem(IDC_BTN); > pBtnOK->GetWindowRect( &Rect ); > Rect.left +...

Divide columns
How can I split a column into two in one cell? You can't. Each cell belongs to exactly one column and one row. In article <DFCE21FD-9132-42AA-B214-E0592A3F99F2@microsoft.com>, Michal <michal_stanley@uss.salvationarmy.org> wrote: > How can I split a column into two in one cell? ...

Settings Button , Customize Button and Service Calendar
Here are the links you can put inside the outlook client to access this menu's inside outlook without having to use the web client to make the changes in your organization Just creat a new folder in the CRM structure ( or not ) , in the properties windows ( homepage ) Insert the following info. Settings http://crm:port/tools/home_tools.aspx?pid=0 System Customization http://crm:port/tools/systemcustomization/systemcustomization.aspx?pid=0 Service Calendar http://crm:port/sm/home_apptbook.aspx You have to creat a folder for each link . Im using this , i dont know if microsoft recommen...

Gridlines in a ClistCtrl
Is there a style to apply in my OnCreate or method I can call to enable horizontal and vertical gridlines (excel style) in a list control? >Is there a style to apply in my OnCreate or method I can call to enable >horizontal and vertical gridlines (excel style) in a list control? > Try ModifyStyleEx with LVS_EX_GRIDLINES. I don't know if this is one of the many styles that can only be functionally set at creation time or not - so it may or may not work when used from OnCreate. Dave "David Lowndes" <DavidL@example.invalid> wrote in message news:5am4q2def8c...

Combined charts
"How do I change the format of a data series in a chart from a line to a column?" On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 06:26:10 -0800, Kurt Bonner = <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > "How do I change the format of a data series in a chart from a line to= a = > column?" Select the data series by clicking on it. On the menu, click Chart | = Chart type | select a column chart. If you do this as instructed (i.e. = with the data series selected), only the selected data series will = change. The other data series will remain as before. -- = Dave dvt at psu do...

Missing Send Button #3
My kids messed up something in Outlook. I have XP Hmoe and office 2000. My outlook works fine (under my user) but my wife's is now missing the send button in the toolbar. Thus seh cannot send emails. I cannot check the response toolbar under customize. Do I need to uninstall then reinstall or is there a way to fix it without having to do that? Thanks for any help anyone can offer. Is her mail account installed and working? Does reinstalling the account clear up the situation? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. D...

Radio Button
I have a form someone created in Excel and somehow three buttons are linked together so that if I click on one, it selects the one I click on and clears one selected before. Is there a way to have it clear the button that was selected if I click on the same button again. As it is, I cannot clear all the buttons once a button is selected. Hi This is what radiobuttons (option buttons) are for. Either Male or Female, no None or Both or Not sure yet or Refuse to answer. For independent choices (Vegetarian, Blonde, Plays guitar, ... ) use checkboxes. HTH. Best wishes Harald "Debb...

I am using excel 2003 and am trying to return a number associated with a column by comparing two columns.
I am using excel 2003 and am trying to return a number associated with a column by comparing two columns. Specifically, in the screenshot linked below, I am trying to populate column D with the number in column F where column E matches column A. Essentially, I want column D to contain the numbers in column H (which I typed as reference only to help you help me!). http://www.series11.net/files/ExcelExample.JPG Thanks in advnace!! >I am using excel 2003 and am trying to return a number associated with > a column by comparing two columns. > > Specifically, in the screenshot linke...

How to calc a column of formulas?
IF J5=11, K5=12, L5=P, then =+J5&":"&K5&" "&L5 shows 11:12p. If I do F2, F9 (edit, calc, enter), it shows 11:12 PM. How do you calc the same formula in several cells at the same time (non-vba)? Copy (a range), paste special, values apparently is not the same as edit, calc, enter. Thanks Bill Try formatting cells as Time. Then copy an empty cell. Select your range of cells then Paste Special>Add>Ok>Esc. Gord Dibben Excel MVP XL2002 On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 21:03:50 GMT, "Bill in Verona, WI" <email@chorus.net> wrote: >IF ...

Buttons Issue with Access 2007 on Vista
Hi there! I have a client who has a simple access DB. If he runs it onXP/Access 2007 no issue, but if he runs it on vista/access2007, he can't click any of the buttons on any of theforms! Could someone shed some light please?...

How to represent a column in Excel
Hi, everyone I currently have a formula. {=SUM(IF((Data!G2:G75="Verified")*(Data!K2:K75<=7),1,0))} However, the length of both column G and K are not fixed. The data is retrieved from a remote database. Is there any other way to represent it ? Thanks One quick-and-dirty way is to just do the whole column, x`like: > {=SUM(IF((Data!G2:G65536="Verified")*(Data!K2:K65536<=7),1,0))} It won't be appropriate for Excel 2007, but is there any chance at all you'll actually fill the sheet to row 65536? It's also considered somewhat sloppy, but you'...

Outlook Custom Button
Hi All, Is there a way to add a custom button to Outlook 2003 SP-2 standard tool bar and have it replicate to all the users in the domain? Thanks CG You'd need to add it using a script or vba and push it out via a logon script. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Cen...

How do I set an 'M' prefix to existing text in a column?
Hi I have a column of part numbers which are of varying length and start with varying letters. I would like to add 'M' to the beginning of every cell so for example A2115401717 would become MA2115401717. I'm fairly new to excel so I'm not sure if this is even possible. I would appreciate any help. Assuming your column A, type in B ="M"&A2 and copy down. Regards Cimjet "muppetlover27" <muppetlover27@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4AC9F6EA-BE8E-4A58-AE1B-F91F0824AB5C@microsoft.com... > Hi > I have a column of part numbe...

Superscript Button and Subscript Button
I am trying to customize my toolbars, and I can't seem to find the superscript or subscript command. Is there a way to make the superscript and subscript commands into a button in Excel? "=?Utf-8?B?U2xvdGg=?=" <Sloth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:3D6FC2A9-56DD-49DD-B2A3-0DC028A12184@microsoft.com: > I am trying to customize my toolbars, and I can't seem to find the > superscript or subscript command. Is there a way to make the > superscript and subscript commands into a button in Excel? > Record a macro for each and tie them to buttons. ...

Insert Column 2007
aHello I have recently installed Access 2007. When I'm in the Design View of any query the icon to Insert Column is greyed out and unavailable. I have closed the query, the datebase and restarted the PC, Access and checked different queries, different databases and the problem persists. Any ideas? Judith Try to mark a column & Hit Insert Pieter "JudithJubilee" <JudithJubilee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A44F079-25D2-4B1A-9AD2-89F76BEDCD30@microsoft.com... > aHello > > I have recently installed Access 2007. When I'm in the Desi...

Problem with VBA code on command button
I have a form that has a combo box to select a month. The name of the combo box is txtmontha (I realise it would have been better to name it cmb???) The is a command button that when clicked should open a form where the date selected from the combo box is the same value as the date on the form. Here is the code behind the command button: Private Sub cmdopenrecord_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdopenrecord_Click Dim strqtr As String strqtr = Me.txtmontha.Value Forms!frmMain!SubForm1.SourceObject = "frmFDA" Forms!frmMain!SubForm1.Form.RecordSou...

ActiveX Option Buttons
:confused: Hello, I need to know how to tell an option button what value to return. I have a group of 4 option buttons and I have linked them all to th same cell. That's when they stop working, because they all want to say 'true' o 'false' - how do I get them to return a value instead (i.e. 1-4) so can do a calculation on the value in the linked cell? Please help -- veci ----------------------------------------------------------------------- vecia's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=211 View this thread: http://www.excelfor...

Recording a command button name
I have an application where the user is prompted to save when they leave the the data entry form either by previewing a report of the data or by closing the form completely. There are two buttons a user can use to do this cmdPreview or cmdClose. I use a module to promt the user for svae. What I would like to do is differentiate to the module which button was clicked. Is there a way to do this? thanks You could take a look at Screen.ActiveControl.Name -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele (no e-mails, please!) "E" <...

How do I add $1 to 3500 prices in 1 column: Excell 2003
I am trying, unsuccesfully to add $1.00 to each of 3500 prices in one column. put 1 in an empty cell, then copy that cell select the 3500 prices Goto Edit>PasteSpecial and tick the Add box Exit Clear the cell with 1. -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove xxx from email address if mailing direct) "R.Lee" <R.Lee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CC31E7A1-E08A-4E4D-97C6-5DD4AB7C012A@microsoft.com... > I am trying, unsuccesfully to add $1.00 to each of 3500 prices in one column. Type $1.00 on any cell, copy that cell, select all 3500 prices and use paste sp...

Custom Button for a Report
Thanks,Tom It is posible create Custom Button for a Report create in Store Operations Manager(Reports/Memorized) or In Store Operation Adminstratrator(SQL FILE) Wilfredo It might be possible, but it'd be beyond the scope of my ability at present. Good luck, Tom -- The worst words in business: "We''ve always done it that way" -- Stop Fishing for eMail. "Wilfredo De Jesus" wrote: > Thanks,Tom > > It is posible create Custom Button for a Report create in Store Operations > Manager(Reports/Memorized) or In Store Operation Adminstratrator(SQL FI...

checkboxes in CListCtrl subitems
Hi, I want that my subitems in my CListCtrl will have checkboxes. How can I do it ? Yoav. On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 13:45:51 +0200, "Yoavo" <yoav@cimatron.co.il> wrote: >Hi, >I want that my subitems in my CListCtrl will have checkboxes. >How can I do it ? The underlying Windows listview control doesn't support that. Look into grid classes; you can find some free ones at codeproject.com. -- Doug Harrison Visual C++ MVP http://www.codeproject.com/listctrl/quicklist.asp http://www.codeproject.com/listctrl/xlistctrl.asp AliR. "Yoavo" <yoav@cimatron.c...

How do I undue column and row underlining?
I tried to use the underline feature in a workbook;I am using several worksheets within the workbook. When I chose the underline option in a specific worksheet, excel underlined the following: 1. all the text in every worksheet in the workbook 2. the header titles in every worksheet in the workbook, and 3. the column lettering and row numbering. Why does this occur? How do I undue? First place I would look is under Format>Styles and see what style is being used. Modify if necessary. Second place to look is under Tools>Options>General "Standard Font" Gord Dibben Ex...