Button Control calling CFormView #2

hi everyone,

I Have a CFormview (FormB) that has a button. When this button is click, It
will call another CFormView (FormA).

How to do it? I am using VC++ 6.0.

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Newbie & Noobie wrote:
> hi everyone,
>
> I Have a CFormview (FormB) that has a button. When this button is click, It
> will call another CFormView (FormA).
>
> How to do it? I am using VC++ 6.0.

I assume you have created your project with the aid of the class wizard
from the IDE.
if you double click your button in the resource editor class wizard
should suggest a click handler method for your button. Within the body
of that function you can then invoke your FormA view.

Rob Oeffner

0
robert6510 (11)

How do I show a negative control as a positive number
I have a calculated control on a report where the value is shown as -45. How can I format this number to show it as 45? Thanks Tony -- Why don't my grey cells communicate with each as fast as they used to? I hate getting old! Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com "TonyWilliams via AccessMonster.com" <u56994@uwe> wrote in message news:a219779e31378@uwe... > I have a calculated control on a report where the value is shown as -45. How > can I format this number to show it as 45? > Thanks > Tony =Abs([FieldName]) where FieldNa...

Cutomize Outlook Today #2
When I click on Cutomize Outlook Today, nothing happens. I can't get it to work after I installed the recommended upgrades to Outlook. I would appreciate any help you can give me OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 To change your Outlook Today setting by editing the registry, see: http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/oltoday.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual...

Do not Email Button
Folks, can anyone tell me if there is a way to insure that a contact marked as do not email, using the radio button on their record, does not get emailed? thanks Pat No this does not work consistently throughout the system. I believe it has been logged as a bug but no resolution has been provided as far as I am aware. "Phifunk" <Phifunk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD32EE5B-4BCD-419F-BA5E-FBE7A31843E1@microsoft.com... > Folks, > > can anyone tell me if there is a way to insure that a contact marked as do > not email, using the radio button...

Option Buttons/Radio Buttons
Hi I run Excel 2000 I have 2 option buttons in each row (total of 20 rows) I would like the only one of the 2 buttons in each row are on or off. The problem I am having is that it dosent matter which button on which row I select, only that button is active. All the other buttons go blank. I have tried changing the source for each pair of buttons but when I do all the other button sources change as well. How do i set up the buttons so that I can select one of the 2 in every row.? Example 20 buttons in total - 10 buttons active and 10 buttons inactive Thanks John You have to grou...

2008 domain controller rename
i recently renamed a one of my 2008 domain controllers. everything seems to be working correctly but when i have a look at the spn's either from adsiedit or setspn -l it shows both old and new server name records. i manually deleted the old name spn's but they came back. i renamed a total of 2 and both are doing the same thing. neither one is a fsmo holder Howdie! RC schrieb: > i recently renamed a one of my 2008 domain controllers. everything > seems to be working correctly but when i have a look at the spn's > either from adsiedit or setspn -l it shows ...

Moving a Button in a Dialog
I want to move a button in a dialog window but cannot, below are the steps that I am taking when the user makes the BN_CLICKED command CButton *pBtnOK = (CButton *)GetDlgItem(IDC_BTN) pBtnOK->GetWindowRect( &Rect ) Rect.left += 1 Rect.right += 1 pBtnOK->MoveWindow( &Rect, TRUE) Thanks in advance. Rahvin wrote: > I want to move a button in a dialog window but cannot, below are the steps that I am taking when the user makes the BN_CLICKED command: > > CButton *pBtnOK = (CButton *)GetDlgItem(IDC_BTN); > pBtnOK->GetWindowRect( &Rect ); > Rect.left +...

Out of office assistant #2
When enabling out of office assistant from Outlook, senders receive the message 1 time. Is there a way for the senders to receive the out of office assistant message every time they send an email to the recipient. Thanks Ted: There is no built-in way from either Outlook or Exchange that I'm aware of. In this situation, the user would be better off creating a rule with an "out of office" message that will reply to all messages received. The Out of Office Assistant is really just a rule itself, but you can't get to all its settings like in a standard rule. Regards, Marti...

Change font of CEdit control
This instance of CEdit is child control of CDialog. I tried to change font of CEdit control calling SetFont method. As font is changed but height of a line is still same, bottom of character is hidden by next line. How can I change font of CEdit control? "Joon-ho Ryu" <junoryu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Oy7YTD2aDHA.2672@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > This instance of CEdit is child control of CDialog. > I tried to change font of CEdit control calling SetFont method. > As font is changed but height of a line is still same, bottom of character > is hidden by ...

Settings Button , Customize Button and Service Calendar
Here are the links you can put inside the outlook client to access this menu's inside outlook without having to use the web client to make the changes in your organization Just creat a new folder in the CRM structure ( or not ) , in the properties windows ( homepage ) Insert the following info. Settings http://crm:port/tools/home_tools.aspx?pid=0 System Customization http://crm:port/tools/systemcustomization/systemcustomization.aspx?pid=0 Service Calendar http://crm:port/sm/home_apptbook.aspx You have to creat a folder for each link . Im using this , i dont know if microsoft recommen...

findfirst
i wish to find a record based on 2 criteria, in this case i wish to search for a particular job id and then date type as each job id could have a multiple amount of date types. rs.Findfirst "[Job ID] = " & aJob AND "[Date Type] = " &aDate i am not sure how to program the AND. -- thanks liz liz wrote: > i wish to find a record based on 2 criteria, in this case i wish to > search for a particular job id and then date type as each job id > could have a multiple amount of date types. > > rs.Findfirst "[Job ID] = " & aJob AND "[...

Print statements in Originating Currency #2
Hi, Is there a way to print statements in the originating currency right from GP?. There is a thread here that explains how to do it if you are using Crystal Reports to print statements but we don't do that. Thanks Hi Tara, In the window where you setup your statement criteria, in the Form field, choose either the Multicurrency Blank or Multicurrency Long options. I hope this helps, Eleni "Tara edmoffice" wrote: > Hi, > > Is there a way to print statements in the originating currency right from > GP?. There is a thread here that explains how to do it if ...

Missing Send Button #3
My kids messed up something in Outlook. I have XP Hmoe and office 2000. My outlook works fine (under my user) but my wife's is now missing the send button in the toolbar. Thus seh cannot send emails. I cannot check the response toolbar under customize. Do I need to uninstall then reinstall or is there a way to fix it without having to do that? Thanks for any help anyone can offer. Is her mail account installed and working? Does reinstalling the account clear up the situation? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. D...

'Send immediately when connected' option in Outlook 2003 #2
I'm using Outlook 2003 with a single profile which contains two accounts; a Microsoft Exchange Server account (for work email) and a POP3 account (for home email). I have two questions: In Tools/Options/Mail Setup there is a checkbox labeled 'Send immediately when connected'. If I uncheck this option, any email I send through my Exchange account sits in the outbox until I manually perform a send/receive. Is this normal? The option's label suggests (to me) that it applies *only* when starting up Outlook (a bit like Outlook Express's 'Send and receive messages at startup...

Event ID: 9667 getting this after applying Service Pack 2
Environment is Exchange 2003 SP2 and Windows 2003 enterprise server with SP1. I cannot find any information on this error no where. Source: MSExchangeIS event ID: 9667 description: Failed to create a new named property for database "Storage Group" because the number of named properties reached the quota limit (8192). User attempting to create the named property: "SYSTEM" Named property GUID: 00020386-0000-0000-c000-000000000046 Named property name/id: "X-Bronchi" ...

RMS to Great Plains Inventory Control integration or synchronizati
Currently, There is no way to synchronize and adjust inventory if you use GP-SOP to make sales and also use RMS for counter sales. The inability to adjust RMS inventory to properly reconcile with the GP Inventory has been a consistent deal killer for us. It is not included as a feature in the next release, no patches are available, and the expensive ISV solutions work only with RMS-HQ, not with a single site RMS-Store Operations. If you have a solution you may have a customer or two with us. OK to call me at 707-746-0515 if you wish to discuss this. GP-Partner Robert -- RLC -----...

Radio Button
I have a form someone created in Excel and somehow three buttons are linked together so that if I click on one, it selects the one I click on and clears one selected before. Is there a way to have it clear the button that was selected if I click on the same button again. As it is, I cannot clear all the buttons once a button is selected. Hi This is what radiobuttons (option buttons) are for. Either Male or Female, no None or Both or Not sure yet or Refuse to answer. For independent choices (Vegetarian, Blonde, Plays guitar, ... ) use checkboxes. HTH. Best wishes Harald "Debb...

trouble docking control bars vertically on the MainFrame
I'm attempting to attach a series of dockable control bars (of type CDialogBar) to the MainFrame of my application. The dialog bars should be placed in a single column on the right hand side of the MainFrame (i.e. each dialog bar should be docked immediately above the next). Unfortunately, when I add the dialog bars to the MainFrame, they get placed side by side (horizontally, instead of vertically) To change this behavior, I've tried the following .. 1.) setting the bar styles using the following flags CBRS_ORIENT_VERT vs. CBRS_ORIENT_HORZ 2.) overriding CControlBar::CalcDynamicLa...

Hosting .NET controls in MFC (VC8)
Has anyone done it? a sample can be found at http://blog.joycode.com/jiangsheng/archive/2005/03/19/46065.aspx "Kenneth Kasajian" <kasajian@noemail.noemail> д���ʼ� news:OOunw7T7FHA.4036@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Has anyone done it? > > Hi Kenneth, MFC8 could uses the CWinFormsView class to host a Windows Forms user control within an MFC view. MFC Windows Forms views are ActiveX controls. The user control is hosted as a child of the native view and occupies the entire client area of the native view. Please refer to the following MSDN2 articles for the detail...

MS PUBLISHER 2007 #2
We have most of our office computers using Windows XP Pro, with Publisher 2003. Our newest computers have Microsoft VISTA with Publisher 2007. We cannot open any of the files we created in Publisher 2003 in Publisher 2007. Is there an upgrade or security issue. Norton? How to use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329820/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mike Eckert" <Mike Eckert@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02BBF751-B7...

Buttons Issue with Access 2007 on Vista
Hi there! I have a client who has a simple access DB. If he runs it onXP/Access 2007 no issue, but if he runs it on vista/access2007, he can't click any of the buttons on any of theforms! Could someone shed some light please?...

Attendance #2
I have a work sheet with Two colums 1-member ID 2- attendance in the attendance column there are two discribtions 1-checkedin 2-canceled there are many members in the member id column the same id may exist multible times with different status o attendance i need to get a list of all members that have less than 70% checked i rate how can i do that Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi see your other post P.S.: please don't multipost -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > I have a work sheet with Two colums > 1-member ID > 2- attendance > > ...

Multiple PST Files #2

Outlook Custom Button
Hi All, Is there a way to add a custom button to Outlook 2003 SP-2 standard tool bar and have it replicate to all the users in the domain? Thanks CG You'd need to add it using a script or vba and push it out via a logon script. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Cen...

Want report control only visible if...
Hi All, I'm self-teaching on Access as I develop a client tracking database for my facility. I'm probably going to say this wrong, but here goes. I have a report where I only want to have a particular field (control?) visible if the data in the field it is boud to says a specific thing. The control is in the Detail section of the report, and it's called Discharge Reason" It refers to a field with the same name in the query the report is bound to. There are 8 possible entries for this field, plus "Contract Change" That's the only one I want to see in my repo...

Superscript Button and Subscript Button
I am trying to customize my toolbars, and I can't seem to find the superscript or subscript command. Is there a way to make the superscript and subscript commands into a button in Excel? "=?Utf-8?B?U2xvdGg=?=" <Sloth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:3D6FC2A9-56DD-49DD-B2A3-0DC028A12184@microsoft.com: > I am trying to customize my toolbars, and I can't seem to find the > superscript or subscript command. Is there a way to make the > superscript and subscript commands into a button in Excel? > Record a macro for each and tie them to buttons. ...