BROWSEINFO STRUCTURE

Can we customize the button "Make New Folder" to "Create New Folder"
using the ulFlags  BIF_NEWDIALOGSTYLE ?

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

you can install a hook function (specify it in BROWSEINFO) and use API to
access dialog controls on the folder select dialog.

<infinity@mail2dreamer.com> ????
> Can we customize the button "Make New Folder" to "Create New Folder"
> using the ulFlags  BIF_NEWDIALOGSTYLE ?

0
sheng_jiang (305)

structure alignment
Hello, I use VS .NET to compile my MFC applications. It seems that structures are aligned in some way I can't understand. For example: struct { int nCount; //4 bytes bool active; //1 byte char Str[13]; //13 bytes }MyStruct; I use 18 bytes, but doing a sizeof(MyStruct) returns 20 . How does my compiler handle this? And where are these 2 extra bytes added ? thx Structures are padded, by the compiler, to align with boundaries (even number of bytes, in general). This improves performance, trying to match the data size to a multiple of the compiler's native size. You need t...

BROWSEINFO STRUCTURE
Can we customize the button "Make New Folder" to "Create New Folder" using the ulFlags BIF_NEWDIALOGSTYLE ? you can install a hook function (specify it in BROWSEINFO) and use API to access dialog controls on the folder select dialog. <infinity@mail2dreamer.com> ???? news:1136887655.391484.198800@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Can we customize the button "Make New Folder" to "Create New Folder" > using the ulFlags BIF_NEWDIALOGSTYLE ? > ...

Template Wizard Problem
I have created a program in Excel to generate quarterly reports. The user fills in a daily worksheet (a template) and adds the entry to a database record. This worked fine a few days ago. However, I have been working on the program in the past few days and now it does not work. When I create an entry with the daily worksheet template and save, it should ask me how to update the database. Instead, it now says 'The database structure is different from the database structure support [sic] by the template'. It will let me save and the update screen does come up after that, but...

GP Table Structure
I too am learning Crystal Report. Its clear that understanding GP tables is key to writing Crystal Reports. It is also clear that comprehensive information regarding GP Table Structure is very hard to come by. Is there a textbook available that defines table names and inter relationships. Ed, Your best bet is the Microsoft Dynamics GP Software Development Kit (SDK) documentation. Accolade Publications also publishes a set of useful titles exclusively dedicated to explain in detail the flow of information and posting ("Information Flow & Posting") and other tricks of th...

Array of structure
Hi Everybody I have a small structure Structure SkuInfo Dim SkuNo As String Dim Priority As Integer End Structure and Array Dim arrSkus() As SkuInfo Before adding next element to this array I want to make sure that I do not have elements with the same SKUNO. I am trying to use indexof, but do not know how to use it with array of structures. I realize I can use For... Next loop, but hope there is a better way to do this. Thanks in advance "Leon" <Leon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:367DE46B-4CFF-4AED-A...

Outlook database structure
Hello, Can someone tell me where I can find a description of the outloo database tables? I mean which fields, datatype, etc etc ... especially want the table in which the accounts are kept. thx ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com found it, if anyone needs it ... http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnout98/html/olexcoutlk.as ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View a...

Visio 2007
Is there a simple hook from Visio 2007 and an Active directory Environment to do and export/import from AD to Visio. I want to create a simple drwaing of my tree - Root - OU's etc.. Hello, yes there is: www.netdocad.com -- Mit freundlichen Grüßen/ with kind regards Senaj Lelic DE MVP Visio "Bhoros" <Bhoros@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:84DA2C84-5934-45D1-A75D-5EC06163DCDD@microsoft.com... > Is there a simple hook from Visio 2007 and an Active directory Environment > to > do and export/import from AD to Visio. > >...

About Structures
Hi, I am a having a bit of trouble with a structure. I just declared the structure the same as the way as it is shown. typedef struct tagSCROLLBARINFO { DWORD cbSize; RECT rcScrollBar; int dxyLineButton; int xyThumbTop; int xyThumbBottom; int reserved; DWORD rgstate[CCHILDREN_SCROLLBAR+1]; } SCROLLBARINFO, *PSCROLLBARINFO, *LPSCROLLBARINFO; Normally, I would do something like this... SCROLLBARINFO ScrollInfo; ScrollInfo.cbSize = sizeof(SCROLLBARINFO); m_sbHorz.GetScrollBarInfo(&ScrollIn...

defining a structure in vc++
hello, I need to define a structure in vc++.I wanted to how it is possible to define a structure whose variables are global Well, define your structure and instant a global of it. MyGobalStruc mgs; mgs.v1 = mgs.v2 = etc sayu wrote: > hello, > I need to define a structure in vc++.I wanted to how it is possible > to define a structure whose variables are global thanks, but where should i write structure declarations,like what type of elements it contatins struct recrd { int n; char c; float f; }if i want to insert this declaration in a class.how do i go about i...

Exception appears after changing project's directory structure (VS
Hi, Problem synopsis: I've recently tried to reorganize our project, by dividing our files into various directories, instead of them all lying at the top-level directory. After changing the project to mimic the new structure and fixing the "Additional Include Directories" setting to point to all the new directories, the project compiles. Yet now we get an exception thrown as the program starts up. As can be seen below, it seems like the exception is thrown from CArray (which is why I posted to this group), however it might just be that the heap is out of memory, and when C...

Best Approach (psuedocode) for summing structure element values
I'm dealing with an Excel worksheet which allow the user to enter a values into a year/date column and an amount column. If the user enters multiple years then I need to sum the values. I thought this might be easier in VB so what I had in mind was: 1) Create two identical structures (type) of: Type TWSInfo thisYr As Integer thisValue As Single End type Dim TThisWS(rowcount) as TWSInfo Dim TThisSum(rowcount) As TWSInfo 2) Read in each Excel row into the structure 3) Sort the structure by Year 4) Loop the struct...

Tiered commission structure
Is there a third party product that will allow tiered commission definitions for salespersons. My company has the following commission structure for salespeople: 0-250,000 - 1% commission 250,000-500,000 - 2% commission and so on. The commissions are based on YTD sales and also on sales order size. If this can be done through a workaround (anything but manually changing the % on the order), I am interested in that. Ethotech.Com Check out their products - they have written somehting for calculating commission - though, I've not used it. ...

Structure alignement problem
Hi all, In my mfc application, in compiler settings i have changed struct member alignment to 1 byte and this is working in debug mode. But when i tried to do this in release mode of my application then i got following warning in compilation of almost all the cpp files in release mode: D:\arsalan\MyApplication\StdAfx.cpp(5) : warning C4653: compiler option 'structure packing (/Zp)' inconsistent with precompiled header; current command-line option ignored Compiling... And thus my application in release mode is not working because i have some structures which must be 1 byte ali...

Devmode Structure And Default Printer Margin
I'm coding a function that will automatically take a window and print it on a page. I'm also centering the window on the page. I've noticed that there seems to be a default margin of 3/16'' on my printer. I've also noticed that I could override this margin by using the OffsetViewportOrg method. My question is how can I determine what the default margin is? I've looked at the devmode structure, but I can't see where a default printer margin is indicated. Help would be appreciated. Thanks Ned See if the following KB article helps you http://...

BROWSEINFO: set (pre)selected path
Hi together, in C++.net I can do the following in a FolderBrowserDialog for the user to change f.e. the workPath for an application: FolderBrowserDialog* di=new FolderBrowserDialog(); di->RootFolder = Environment::SpecialFolder::Desktop; di->SelectedPath=workPath; In an MFC project I can do the following: BROWSEINFO bi; bi.pidlRoot = NULL; // set root to user's desktop But I did not find any possibily to pre(select) the old workPath in then structure: typedef struct _browseinfo { HWND hwndOwner; LPCITEMIDLIST pidlRoot; LPTSTR pszDisplayName; LPCTSTR lpszTi...

directory structure xsl transformation question
I really have 2 questions regarding the following xml snippet. The xml is a directory representation. <?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?> <FileSystem> <Row> <ID>1</ID> <Name>Root</Name> <Directory>Root</Directory> <Dir>true</Dir> <ParentID>0</ParentID> </Row> <Row> <ID>2</ID> <Name>c:\temp\boot\windowsapplication1\bin</Name> <Directory>c:\temp\boot\windowsapplication1\bin</Directory> <Dir>true<...

structures and pointers
i have a structure typedef struct tm { int date; int hour; int minutes; } time; i want to use this structure dynamically, ie, i want it to grow. like it would be time *sept= new time; sept->date=15; ...... ......... ....... but i want something like for(int i=0;i<MAX;i++) { sept[i]->date=i+5; } i want to grow the structure dynamically, ie, the valur of MAX is provided at runtime. how can i do tht???? You can allocate an array like this: time *pt = new time [arraysize]; and delete it with: delete [] pt; Growing the array is a little more difficult. An easier way would be to u...

BROWSEINFO --> How to Show only Show only Hard Disk Drives
hi.. I need to browse only Hard drives (if there r C & D, only C drive and D drive) in my dialog. I dont Know the details. If you now the details please mail me.And another thing is upon opening the drive it should display only the Folders , and should not display Files - Navin Hello, Looks like you might need to use GetLogicalDriveStrings() and GetDriveType(). You can look them up in the MSDN help. GetLogicalDriveStrings() is used to grab all the drives on the system, then use GetDriveType() with your results which will output values like DRIVE_REMOVABLE, DRIVE_REMOTE, DRIVE_...

where can i find file about KeServiceDescriptorTable structure
i can`t find some detialed information about KeServiceDescriptorTable could anyone give me a hand ? Why would you want this? First the index of individual calls changes often (depending on the OS even service packs have changed it). Second, the main use for the data would be hooking which does not work on 64-bit versions of the OS. Don Burn (MVP, Windows DKD) Windows Filesystem and Driver Consulting Website: http://www.windrvr.com Blog: http://msmvps.com/blogs/WinDrvr > -----Original Message----- > From: ywd [mailto:ywd@discussions.microsoft.com] > Posted ...

Image structures
I would like to learn more about icons and bitmaps. Specifically how to read and write them to and from both device contexts and disk files. I have found many examples that "extract" such images from files but they lack the ability to write the images to disk. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks "Mark F." <m7829@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:2xY7d.6517$YT3.1461@fe2.texas.rr.com... > I would like to learn more about icons and bitmaps. Specifically how to > read and write them to and from both device contexts and disk files. I > have found many exampl...

thread
Could anyone help me with the correct code to pass a structure to a worker thread. I would prefer to pass the "this" pointer, but I am not sure how to include it in a struct declaration or how to initialize it. But the main problem I am having is how to write the code after the structure has been passed to the worker thread. How do you access the individual variables of the struct in the worker thread? void CThreadTestDlg::OnStart() { struct ThreadStruct { HWND hWnd; long NumA; unsigned short NumB; unsigned short NumC; }; ThreadStruct* threadinputs = new...

structured flowchart
a structured flowchart for a program that calculates and displays the commission amount for an employee. The user will enter the employee name and sales amount. If the sales amount is greater than $1000, the employee will receive a $100 commission; otherwise he will receive no commission. sounds like somebody's homework assignment. al "John Smith's commission amount" <John Smith's commission amount@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2093DAFA-759B-4E73-9FAF-B33AC9ABBF53@microsoft.com... >a structured flowchart for a program that calculate...

Organizational Structures
We currently have a GP 7.5 setup that has a seperate database for each for each company or business unit. We currently have over 40 databases. Can we use Organizational Structures to go from this structure to one DB that would hold all the companies and business units? Would we be restricted by functional currency, i.e. would those entities that had different functional currencies have to be in seperate DBs? Would all entities using the Organizational Structure have to have to use the same subledger processing options. That is, the same Sales Order processing set up for example. Or wou...

Structure of MFC
h I would like to develop an MFC based application.I would like to know 1. Where & How do i declare the classes,structures i use 2.Do i have to create header files & .cpp classes as well as new user defined functions or can i se the existing MFC based classes..& headers created automatically on selecting DIALOG based appln Check out these links... http://devcentral.iftech.com/articles/MFC/default.php http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/Cpp/cpp_mfc/tutorials/article.php/c759 "CJ`" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C047C631-9E7F-4F1B-A2E1-E...