AxWebBrowser printing

How to print with AxWebBrowser but not with ExecWB ??

Regards,
Mystique

0
misic (56)
12/23/2005 4:06:59 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

why you can not use  ExecWB?
You can also queryinterface for IOleCommandTarget and call
IOleCommandTarget::Exec. ExecWB basically does the same.

"Mystique" <misic@softhome.net> д���ʼ�
> How to print with AxWebBrowser but not with ExecWB ??
>
> Regards,
> Mystique

0
sheng_jiang (305)

Printing #4
When printing notes from contacts or anything else, how can you eliminate the user name at the top left. You can't -- it's built into certain print styles. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:c17a01c47a2c$50180e40$a301280a@phx.gbl, Leon Goldhoff wrote: > When printing notes from contacts or anything else, how > can you eliminate the user name at the top left. ...

Chart printing
When I print an Excel 2003 chart that requires multiple printer pages because of its size, the outline of the chart prints correctly over the multiple pages but the plot area of the chart gets compressed onto the first page. I get the same results no matter which printer I use so I don't think it is the print driver. Any ideas why this happens or suggestions to fix this problem would be appreciated. Thanks ...

trouble printing in Publisher 2000
Trying to print a 10 page book I created in Publisher 2000, 2 center pages are blank. How do i get rid of blank pages? I don't mind if they are at the end of the publication, but not in the center! Copy and paste. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "RevLinda" <RevLinda @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A3D55F9-4665-4803-966B-C2F4D2147347@microsoft.com... > Trying to print a 10 page book I created in Publisher 2000, 2 center pages > are blank. How do i get rid of blan...

Print reports not available in offline mode
It seems that we are unable to print reports while running CRM 4.0 in offline mode, as the print icon on the reports doesn’t show at all. I’m wondering if print functionality in the offline client is disabled in CRM 4.0 altogether or we need to make some adjustments in the Outlook client settings first? ------=_NextPart_0001_864380DB Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi elbekvejrup, Thanks for posting in. This is Ken in Online Partner Support. I also tried to repro it and yes I cannot find the print icon on when I am offline. For my understanding, there is no s...

Printing Issue
Hi There, Please could someone explain what is going on here. We have an SBS 2003 server which is a print server for a oce print device. When we print a 700kb document out it is in the print spooler and it gets to about 70Mb spooled and still doesn't print. How come it gets so large? Is there anyway around this. The user says there isn't any pictures as such in there just office clip and word art!?! Thanks This is primarily controlled by the printer driver. While many computers can use compression and other tricks to keep memory footprints down, many printers ...

Will not print drawn objects
I am using Visio 2000, file version 6.0.0.2072. I'm drawing a floor plan for a cabin we are building, utilizing the Office Layout Solution. When I print, I get walls, windows, doors and text, i.e. the objects included in the solution. But I don't get drawn objects formed with tools off the toolbar, such as line, rectangle, arc, etc. Also, when I save my drawing as a jpeg file, these same items that are missing from my printer output are also missing. What do I do to include all of my drawing in my prints and in saved jpeg files? Thanks in advance. ...

Printing Labels using Publisher
How do I print a single label vs. a sheet of labels in Publisher? Seriously, it's easier to do that in Word. I've been known to design it in Publisher and then copy and paste it into Word so that I can continue using a partial sheet of labels. (It always needs a little tweaking in Word but not too much.) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "LS" <LS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3255D946-835A-4DF0-9448-EFEE7715722B@microsoft.com... > How do I print a single label ...

Use a listbox to print different reports.
I would like to use a listbox to print different reports but I am not able to program the VB for the print button. I think that with my limited logic that it should go something like this. Dim varItem As Variant For Each varItem In Me!ListPrint.ItemsSelected Print a corresponding report. This is pretty vague, but perhaps someone might be able to point me in the right direction. Take a look at Allen's Tip on this subject at: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-19.html You might also be interested in the sample databases found at: http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.co...

Print showing formulas
I am wondering how you can print the spreadsheet showing all of the formulas. So instead of the answers to all of the formulas you just see the actual formula. I know this is possible, but I am having a hard time remembering how. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Shannon, There is a checkbox Formulas(?) in Tools>Options>View(?) that will = display the formulas instead of values. (?) means I'm not sure what it's called. HTH Anders Silven "Shannon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelandet = news:037501c3b601$7bf2ad30$a10128...

autosize print area
I am using FoxPro to programmatically create a Sheet, I have hidden cells that currently don't get printed out. my problem is, I am using this osheet.pagesetup.printarea = "$A$1:I$180". this is ok for 90% of the sheets, there are times when the sheet will go past i180 and thus data will get cut off during printing. I have tried not using the above and my hidden cells get printed. I have tried to use the 'usedrange' but the hidden cells get printed. the hidden cells are 2 columns away with blanks between. how do I make my print area grow or shrink with the sheet? Re...

Cannot print publisher document from email file older version
I forwarded an old version publisher document to new computer with publisher 2003. The document will not print. What happens when you try? Which version of Publisher is on the two systems? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "kmn" <kmn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D6E5274-EC6A-45D1-ACA5-8773A1ED2CA5@microsoft.com... >I forwarded an old version publisher document to new computer with >publisher > 2003. The document will not print. Old versions of Publisher retained all the printer information within the document. Disable your ...

Printing in AxWebBrowser
Hi guys. I have a problem printing from AxWebBrowser. If I print from a button the printing is ok, but if i want to print automatically (when the document is loaded) then i have a problem, it seems that it never gets the state READYSTATE_COMPLETE but is in the state READYSTATE_LOADING all the time. I even use a do {} while but it never gets the state READYSTATE_COMPLETE. Best Regards, Mystique ...

Fully Print selected page of an A5 publication
I do 2 magazines, both A5 format. I often need to reprint a selected page after alteration or run off the middle page on a colour printer. Up until Pub 2003, one just needed to select a page number, click Print and a window opened querying whether this was a new document. Click No and the page (e.g. 2 & 23 of a 24 page pub) would print. Now I find I need to enter both page numbers in the right order to do the same job. To colour print the middle pages, one needs to enter the numbers 13,12 otherwise it prints page 13 on page 12 & page 12 on 13. Am I missing a setting somewhere to...

How to get xml data from AXWebbrowser control?
I am using the axwebbrowser control in VB.net to automate the navigation of a password protected website. After loading data and pressing the correct submit button I get to a page that has only XML data on it. How do I get this XML data out of the AXwebbrowser control so I and parse it using the xml tools? The strange part is when I create a string called xmltext = axwebbrowser1.document.body.outerhtml The xmltext has quite a bit of extra code in it and the xml tags are gone. Now this browser control displays the xml perfectly. but xmltext contains the following.... xmltext= "<bod...

Printing Comments #5
I am trying to print comments "as displayed on the sheet" but it doe not print nor does it show in the print preview, even after selectin that option. However if I choose "at the end of the sheet" it prints and shows i print preview fine. I am using Excel 97. What's going wrong -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com >>"as displayed on the sheet" You have to actually display them. Use the Tools, Options, View option for that. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP trying to extract values from a list I got. the entries are done +200+150 I want to ...

Printing
Is there a way to add a 3rd printer? I would like to add a DOT Matrix in the shipping dept. of a lumber yard/hardware store. Mac wrote: > Is there a way to add a 3rd printer? I would like to add a DOT Matrix in the > shipping dept. of a lumber yard/hardware store. No, you can to add a 3rd printer only with custom proc that print your document.. not from RMS antonio could you please explain "custom proc"? Could I possible pull the customer invoice in Microsoft Word XP and use one of my windows printers to accomplish this? "Antonio Mazzeo" wrote: > Mac wrot...

GP 8.0 Need to print invoice to multiple printers from document
We have an office and two ship sites. We need to print the same document to two of the sites. Now Great Plains makes you go change the printer setup before printing the invoice to the screen. Need to be able to select the printer needed from the document printed to the screen. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader...

Printing Tri-fold Brochures
Does anyone know how to print out a "Brochure" that is like a Tri-Fold? I can create a brochure, but it prints out on two sheets of paper..how do I get it to ask me to 'flip paper around'? David Bartosik's site is a must to add to your favorites list. http://www.davidbartosik.com/ There is a trifold brochure template there. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of the 45+ countries in America! "Matt" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1BE6C745-35F1-4EDE-A090-063E4F366DD9@microsoft.com... > Doe...

Save data before printing
Hello all, An acquiantence is programming in Excel 2003 and has a sheet where theuser enters receipt data. When he is done, he clicks a boton to copythe data from the sheet to another in tabular form withinthe same workbook. What he needs to do is to implement a lock so that the user can't print out the receipt until after he has clicked the boton. His button click event code is the following: Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Application.ScreenUpdating = False 'Copy data to BD2 sheet Sheets("BD2").Unprotect With Sheets("BD2").Range("A1000&qu...

AxWebBrowser printing
How to print with AxWebBrowser but not with ExecWB ?? Regards, Mystique why you can not use ExecWB? You can also queryinterface for IOleCommandTarget and call IOleCommandTarget::Exec. ExecWB basically does the same. "Mystique" <misic@softhome.net> д���ʼ� news:OI$Pfo9BGHA.3876@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > How to print with AxWebBrowser but not with ExecWB ?? > > Regards, > Mystique > > ...

Printing a single envelop
When I used Outlook and Word 2000 I am pretty sure I could print an envelop from within Outlook. I then upgraded to Outlook 2003 but did not upgrade Word and lost that capability. I now hove Office Pro 2007 and cannot find the way to print an envelop from the contact page in Outlook. Is it there somewhere? Did I imagine the capability in the 2000 s/w. (Maybe it was Act!.) Thanks it was never a direct feature of outlook. The most you could do was new letter to contact which was removed from outlook 2007 - that allowed you to create an envelope. create an address card view that ...

Not Printing Totals on Invoices
Invoices only print "[total]" for total at bottom, even though real numbers show up on the screen. E-mail help from Microsoft has proven useless--they have suggested using a different template, printing landscape instead of portrait, exporting/importing, repairing the file, etc., though none of those things has helped. Until now I was using IE 6.0.29x, but after reading things on this board, I upgraded to 7--still no change. Just bought the software recently, made no changes to it and have used it only lightly. Ideas??? ...

how does one print a label to the 5164 label in vertical format?
I am trying to find a template where I can compose a label for a product using the 5164 labels but vertical. I've done it before but don't remember how and suspect there is a much easier way than what I did before anyway. thanks, steven You could just create your label and rotate the contents 90 degrees. Or you can setup your labels manually. Page setup, landscape, Arrange, Side margins, .5, top & bottom, .16. Grid guides, three columns, zero spacing, 2 rows, .19 spacing. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft....

Error when printing custom Crystal Report
When printing a custom crystal report from within CRM one of two things occurs: If I am the one printing, I am prompted to log on to the APS. If someone else tries to print it, the following error message is displayed: "Information is needed before this report can be processed. [On Cache/Page Server: ASERV.pageserver]" The report displays fine and all users are able to navigate to different pages with no problems. ASERV is the name of the server on which CRM is installed. The report was created with Crystal 9.2.2 and saved directly to the CRM server. The report is not save...

printing #8
I am trying to print a form, I have formatted the form in normal view, but when I print the form out the rows are so small I can't read the information. I have tried adjust the percentage, but still comes out too small to read. Maybe the print range needs to be adjusted? In xl2003 menus: File|Print Area Either clear it to allow excel to guess what it needs to be or set it to what you want. Or maybe you're just trying to cram too much onto a single sheet of paper. dd wrote: > > I am trying to print a form, I have formatted the form in normal view, but > when I print th...