Assign document for newly Created MDI ChildWIndow

My application is an MDI. It has an MDI window (main window).
Now, I want to create a nother MDI window

CMDIFrameWnd *main = new CMDIFrameWnd();
main->LoadFrame(IDR_ANALYSE, WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW | 32768, NULL, NULL);
main->ShowWindow(SW_SHOW);

Now, i create several child window in new MDI window

main->CreateNewChild(RUNTIME_CLASS(ChildFrame));
main->CreateNewChild(RUNTIME_CLASS(ChildFrame));

class ChildFrame:CChildFrameWnd {
}
Now how to assign the View object (by RUNTIME_CLASS) to child frame and how
to attach an EXISTING CDocument object to these view ?

Thanks for your help

0
NoReply9659 (237)
8/24/2004 10:38:17 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

See if this can help:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;100993

Regards,
Oleg

pdf dOCUMENT
Can outlook preview PDF without opning it? Outlook 2007 and later can providing you have a compatible 3rd party PDF previewer installed. "MK" <MK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA5290AA-FA15-4E4E-BA97-EAE70AD3EC34@microsoft.com... > Can outlook preview PDF without opning it? "MK" <MK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA5290AA-FA15-4E4E-BA97-EAE70AD3EC34@microsoft.com... > Can outlook preview PDF without opning it? NOTHING can show you the contents of a file without opening it. A PDF viewer that wo...

assign a shortcut key in access
I want to assign a shortcut key in a form like when a user presses CTRL+S a code should run like Go To Control combo1 and me.combo1.dropdwon any way to do this? You need to yous the AutoKeys macro. Here's a very good explanation of how to do that! http://www22.brinkster.com/accessory/macros/002.shtml -- There's ALWAYS more than one way to skin a cat! Answers/posts based on Access 2000 Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200707/1 missinglinq via AccessMonster.com wrote: > You need to yous the AutoKeys macro. Here&...

Problems opening Publisher Document
I used the Trial Version of Publisher and decided not to buy it and went back to my old Publisher 2000. Now I cannot open the documents created using the trial version. What can I do? Open it with your Trial version and Save As a Pub 2000 file...other than that..you can't do anything. "KSmith Financial" wrote: > I used the Trial Version of Publisher and decided not to buy it and went back > to my old Publisher 2000. Now I cannot open the documents created using the > trial version. What can I do? ...

Create a Form
I need some good info on how to create and use forms in Outlook 2003 I am new and would like any good learning source. Thanks See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/forms.htm=20 FYI, there is a newsgroup specifically for Outlook forms issues "down = the hall" at microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms or, via web = interface, at = http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=3Dmicroso= ft.public.outlook.program_forms --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http...

Assigning values from a sheet to an array
Can anyone explain why I get a runtime error with the code below.MANY THANKS! Option Explicit Option Base 1 Sub testing3() Dim Vt() As Double Dim j As Long Dim i As Long ReDim Preserve Vt(1 To 40) For i = 1 To 40 j = Int(Rnd() * 1100) Vt(i) = Worksheets("data").Cells(1, j) Next i End Sub ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Software! http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/excel-software-categories.htm ** Because j is greater than 256, the maximum number of columns in Excel. Alan Beban Ann...

No "Assign Macro"
In the Excel help files it indicates that you can execute a pre-recorded macro from a command button. It states to first record the macro, then create the button, then right click on the button to get the shortcut menu and choose Assign Macro. I have tried this in both Excel 97 and Excel 2002 and in both cases I do not have any such item as "Assign Macro". Am I missing something If not by this elusive shortcut menu item, how can I assign the pre recorded macro through code? Aaron, It may be that your working with a command button from the "Control Toolbox" instead of...

Formula to create pie chart
I have an excel spreadsheet with addresses sorted by zip codes. I am trying to creat a pie chart indicating what % of our referrals come from what zip code. How do I get the repetitive zip codes to total? Right now every line is creating a separate piece of the pie. On Fri, 21 Dec 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, Tammy <Tammy@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >I have an excel spreadsheet with addresses sorted by zip codes. I am trying >to creat a pie chart indicating what % of our referrals come from what zip >code. How do I get the repetitive zip codes to total? Rig...

Creating a recovery partition
Is it possible to do this? Need this to roll out to a user with an easy way to get back to the default installation in case they screw things up. I'd like to dual boot the PC but have a partition with a saved ghost image in. Then if needs be PC could be booted to the partion and the ghost image restored. In the past, I've created bootable ghost DVDs which do this, but, in this case, theres no DVD drive. Any ideas best way to do it? I'm guesiing it could be done by dual booting Pc with xp and dos, and then setting up DOS same as I do for DVD boot? Description of ...

Too much space between text boxes in e-mailed Publisher document
I am using Microsoft Publisher 2003 to make a newsletter to be e-mailed. I have put all of the information in text boxes as close as I can get them without having them touch. (I found out that when making them touch, it causes the entire document to become a jpg when e-mailed and then cannot be printed by the receiver.) When I put the text boxes as close as they can get when I am looking at it and then I send the document as an e-mail, the e-mail shows huge amounts of space between the text boxes instead of keeping them close together. How can I fix this? I have looked at all the &...

How do I create a chart where there are two Y axis and the bars ar
How do I create a chart where there are two Y axis and the bars are side by side. I created one and used overlapping, but it puts the bars on top of each other as opposed to side by side... the simplest solution is to actually plot 4 series 2 for each axis set the data in the first for one axis to zero and the data for the second to zero for the other axis. "Dan" wrote: > How do I create a chart where there are two Y axis and the bars are side by > side. I created one and used overlapping, but it puts the bars on top of > each other as opposed to side by side... T...

How do you create custom bounce back messages?
We have two domains that our company uses. We want to get rid of one. Is there a way for me to create a custom bounce back message that says, "we are not accepting email for domain.com any more. Please send email to otherdomain.com" Thanks. On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 07:49:01 -0700, Dave Myles <DaveMyles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have two domains that our company uses. We want to get rid of one. Is >there a way for me to create a custom bounce back message that says, "we are >not accepting email for domain.com any more. Please send email to >othe...

Serial Numbers auto assigned
S/N are being auto assigned when the SOP Setup Options DO NOT have "auto-assign serial numbers" marked. We do NOT want to use a separate fulfillment process. Up until a few months ago, everything was fine. Now, when a PO item, assigned to a sales line item comes in, the s/n is autoassigned. How can I get this to go back the way it was? Below is the way we have had our SOP set up for eight years - why has it changed? Set-up>SOP>ORDER Allocate by: Doc/Batch X Transfer Order to BO / Transfer Order to Invoice Options: X Allow repeating documents _ Use Separate Fulfil...

Changing a Word Document to a CSV Formated Document
How do you change a word Document into a CSV Formated Document? What is in your Word document? Is it a table? Or columns of data? Or ??? "Team1" wrote: > How do you change a word Document into a CSV Formated Document? My Word Document came in a PDF format. List of Sales Contacts. I tried to save file as a CSV File in Exel. The comma's would not go in the right places? How would I correct this? "MinutiaMinder" wrote: > What is in your Word document? Is it a table? Or columns of data? Or ??? > > "Team1" wrote: > > > How do you...

No Assigned Licenses
We have a total of 5 licenses. However only three users can access the CRM applications. If any other user tries to access the application we get an error message stating No Assigned Licenses Any suggestions? Thanks. Matthew You have to actually go assign the users licenses with the CRM, Log in to CRM as administrator, Click Settings from the Left menu, Click Business Unit Settings, Click users, Click the user you want to assign a license to, then from the popup click license from the left menu, Click Manage Licenses and add a license to that user. Just to warn you do not remove the l...

how do you protect only selected cells of a word document
i am using a word document with text blocks embedded. I would like to block some of them so that the user can tab over selected block and land on open fields. If you are saying that you want to control the so-called tab order in a form, see http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfms/SetTabOrder.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "jminbirmingham" <jminbirmingham@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11EFBDD4-23B4-40B6-83B2-31AA9C3782AB@microsoft.com... >i am using a word document with text blocks embedded. I would like to block > some of...

I want to create a Dummy window
hi all, can anyone help me to create Dummy window it should be hidden. please provide me the code or link to get help for creating dummy window. thanks in advance Meenal There is nothing specail about it. A window is a window regardless of what you call it. Use a CWnd if you want to create a generic window or you can use a CFrameWnd or any of the controls if you want a child window. To keep it hidden, dont create it with show style. --- Ajay You would use CWnd::Create just like any other window. You didn't mention what you want to do with the window so there's not much more than...

Creating an installer for an Excel toolbar
I have written an Excel Add-In using VBA. It is operated by a toolbar that I have created. I want to be able to put in on the internet using an installer so that users can download and run the installer and the Add-In will automatically be installed with the toolbar visible. I can't find any information on how to do this, but I know that it can be done because I have seen similar toolbars with installers on the Download.com website. Can anybody help? Many thanks, Richard Beare -- Richard Beare ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Richard Beare&...

Creating a Word Mail-Merge doc from Excel
Hi - I have an Excel 2003 workbook, and from within it (using VB), I would like to create a new Word doc, make it a Mail-Merge doc (for labels) using the data in my spreadsheet, format the labels, etc. I have been able to pull the data from an Access database, do the manipulation I need to make it look right, and now I need to mail-merge it out. For a whole bunch of reasons, I can't do the whole thing in Access. I seem to be getting close, but I can't make the various code snippets I've found play nicely together. Does anyone have any experience with something like this? Thank...

Assigned task
Hi, we are receiving emails from our bosses with attachment of our schedule task which we manually enter into our outlook task folder, is there a way or how can we automatically accept assigned task to integrate to our task folder. We are using outlook2000 under windows98 the outlook 2000 version is part of the office 2000 package install on out PC's. TIA Is your boss sending the tasks to you using Outlook Rich Text Format? If not, have him start. Also, how is he assigning tasks? Using the Assign Task feature or forwarding the task to you? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ...

Can create a Who's In webpage?
I'd like to create a webpage that uses a floor plan that I already have in Visio. Ideally, I'd just like the floor plan with a change of office space color or some other indicator when a person is in. And additionally, if the person is out I'd like the user of the webpage to be able to click on the space and view a phone number or other information about where that person is. I'd also prefer that people can update their own space althought that's not a crucial thing. Is that something than can be done with visio 2003 professional or should I look for easier tools. Than...

Exch2003: unable to create new mailboxes after replacing corrupt info store
I had a corrupt information store on Exchange 2003 so I added a new temporary server (Exch2003) and moved all of my mailboxes to the new server. After I did that, I saved the copy of the original info store to another location and created a new info store with the same name. Then I moved all of the mailboxes back to the "new" info store. Everything runs great - backups, log files, email flow except for - - creating a new user/mailbox. The user part creates fine and it looks like a mailbox is created, but looking under the mailbox folder doesn't show a mailbox for th...

create price books
To create price books: Open the Price Book Maintenance window. (Cards >> Inventory >> Extended Pricing >> Price Books) Enter or select a price book ID. I can go to cards Inventory but I don't see Extended Pricing. Do I need an additional module to access this feature. I was trying to build a smartlist to see what we were charging for inventory items but didn't see a price field to select. I just purchased Smartlist Builder so maybe i can link some tables together??? Any direction would be great. First You need to mark to use Extended Pricing in Inventory Setup...

College Assignment Woes
Hello, I would GREATLY appreciate it if someone could guide me in some kind of direction. I have been given the following data: On a new sheet, named Salary Table, starting at cell A1, build the following table: Name Current Salary Percent Increase Effective Month 2004 Compensation. My exact problem is that I must createa formula that can be used for all to calculate the amount to each employee for the year 2004. The increases take place on the first day of the month specified. This means that if increase comes in July, the pay is six months at the old rate and six months at the new rat...

Importing Purchase order documents
Hello All Quick! I need a reliable tool to import PO documents into GP. I've just tried table import and it doesnt work so I need an alternative suggestion. Its non-existant in IM even they MS went to the trouble to building the data sources. Please help! Regards & thanks in advance Louella, Please drop an email to discuss. MV nj.tech@hotmail.com "Louella" wrote: > Hello All > > Quick! I need a reliable tool to import PO documents into GP. I've just > tried table import and it doesnt work so I need an alternative suggestion...

Assigning Records
When a Microsoft CRM Record is assigned from one Microsoft CRM User to another, the Microsoft CRM User who assigned the record will maintain share privileges on that record once it has been assigned. The ownership of that record will be changed to the Microsoft CRM User the record was assigned to, but the User who assigned the record (the previous owner) will still maintain share privileges on that record. (KB861702) We have a situation where we our system reassigns accounts to different users quite often. We would not like the previous owner to have share privileges on that record. It...