ADO and COM : compiler error

Hi,

I am trying to use an ADO class that wrapps com.
In one of my project it compiles fine but in another one it fails.
I have check settings but cannot see the difference.

Here is the message :

C:\Program Files\visual studio\vc98\include\comip.h(31) : error C2061:
syntax error : identifier '_Interface'
d:\logiciels\visual studio\vc98\include\comip.h(49) : error C2992:
'_com_IIID' : invalid or missing template parameter list
0
vsix (54)
3/26/2005 11:47:11 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Vince a �crit :
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use an ADO class that wrapps com.
> In one of my project it compiles fine but in another one it fails.
> I have check settings but cannot see the difference.
>
> Here is the message :
>
> C:\Program Files\visual studio\vc98\include\comip.h(31) : error C2061:
> syntax error : identifier '_Interface'
> d:\logiciels\visual studio\vc98\include\comip.h(49) : error C2992:
> '_com_IIID' : invalid or missing template parameter list

I found the solution.

0
vsix (54)

Table Error
My users are getting the below error on a printed purchase order processing form. **Error: Posting to table IV10001. Restore from backup if possible. Can anybody help? GP 9.0 ...

system@thecrims.com
system@thecrims.com system@thecrims.com system@thecrims.com system@thecrims.comt system@thecrims.com ...

COM for Linux
Does anybody know Linux libraries of implementation of COM. Every body says - COM is platform independent - you can use COM to create applications on any platform, But for a long time already i can not find a single programmer or company who support set of COM classes/or interfaces under platform different that windows. Why? Dmitry Some time ago I have used Software AG's Entire X successfully. You should try it. I don't know any other solution. -- Un saludo Rodrigo Corral Gonz�lez [MVP] FAQ de microsoft.public.es.vc++ http://rcorral.mvps.org Rodrigo, > Some time ago I h...

Error ox800cccoe
HI! I can receive emails; but sending emails I get an error ox800cccoe. Can you please give me a list of things to try? Many Thanks, kidsis78734 Hi, The problem you are describing can be caused if certain anti-virus software is installed on your machine. For more information on , please refer to Knowledge Base article 820670.KB.EN-US, 0x800ccc19 or 0x800cccoe Error Message When You Send E-Mail You can access this article by clicking on the link below. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;820670 Regards, Scott Atkins MCSE, MCSA Partner Technical Lead - Outlook Micr...

ADO connect mysql
Dear Sirs, I want to use mysql as database,and work on the datas through ADO in the excel. so I get exchange the datas with Excel and mysql. This is best way for my works I can imagine this moment. Please help me to provide me code how to establish connection from Excel to mysql. thanks advancely. Best regards http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?10,100302 Tim "Li Jianyong" <LiJianyong@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:56BC5ABE-CBB6-4F76-B956-32153ECDB5AD@microsoft.com... > Dear Sirs, > > I want to use mysql as database,and wo...

Unknown error #4
I keep getting an unknown error when I try to send/receive email in Outlook. I get the following error message: "Task 'http://xxxxxx: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x800CCCF4) : 'An unknown error has occurred. Please save any existing work and restart the program.' What do I do? I have run detect and repair many times. I have XP and have tried restore points, but I have never gotten my folders to synchronize and can't use Outlook email! Please help! ...

XML errors in webservice call
I am creating some code that runs in Excel using VSTO. I am trying to get some xml from a webservice, using the following code: GBWPipeline.PipelineService pipeline = new GBWPipeline.PipelineService(); string xml = pipeline.GetOfferSale(OfferSheetId, CustomerId).GetXml(); I get a "There is an error in XML document. (1, 220)" message. If I execute the same method from WebServiceStudio, it works fine (using the same values for the parameters) and returns the xml that I expect (and doesn't complain about any errors). It also works in a normal WinForms application. It is only insid...

Error in sql server logs
Hi Geiing this error message on multiple sql servers (sql server 2008, 2005) today. No changes from last few months on the sql servers. Message: DESCRIPTION: The login packet used to open the connection is structurally invalid; the connection has been closed. Please contact the vendor of the client library. [CLIENT: XX.XX.XX.XXX] Log Type: Sql server Source: Logon I can not ping the client ip address mentioned in the mail so do not why these error messagesare generating. -- dbdba ontario, canada Talk to your network experts. I would suspect a hacker-attack. -- ...

ClickOnce Deployment and COM
Hi, we have a WPF app that depends on a C++ COM app. We want to install the WPF app using ClickOnce Deployment. Well, is it possible to install the C++ COM app with ClickOnce without problems, too? Is there something special to consider? Thanks Christian On 30/03/2010 13:55, ChristianH wrote: > Hi, > > we have a WPF app that depends on a C++ COM app. > We want to install the WPF app using ClickOnce Deployment. > Well, is it possible to install the C++ COM app with ClickOnce without > problems, too? > Is there something special to consider? > >...

COM Automation of Store Operations Manager via iDispatch
Does the object model for RMS Store Operations Manager support the COM iDispatch interface? If so, please include a code snippet in C++. Thanks Kent Smith I think most of the interfaces to RMS are being written in VB, with some c#. RMS itself is written in VB6. MS recommends using Late Binding in add-ins, which if I remember correctly is VB's way of using iDispatch. It's been a long long time since I really paid any attention to things like iDispatch, so I may have that wrong... Sorry, I don't have a C++ example and I've never seen one posted... -- -- Glenn Ada...

error 80070005 after apply Apr 2010 fixes
I tried to use windows updates to check if there were any additional updates after I had applied the Apr 2010 updates ending with KB980302 and after a reboot. Every time that I do this I receive a message Windows could not search for new updates with error code 80070005. Biographical: I am a retired networking tech and a mainframe systems programmer. I have auto updates turned off because I like to do it myself. I applied the updates after returning from a week's vacation. -- Bruce Parent Bruce Parent wrote: > I tried to use windows updates to check if there were any a...

Calendar error when making/updating a tast...advice, please!
Sometime over the last month or so something happened. Now when I create a task, or want to update a task, when I click on the due date the calendar box opens up under it. But when I go to move the cursor into the calendar box to select a date, the box instantly closes! I am using Outlook 2003 SP2 with all updates - except the last spam fliter update, that wouldn't update Outlook, come to think of it. Everything else with outlook works fine as far as I can see right now. Thanks for any advice you can give. Marti ...

Application Error
I have a spreadsheet that up-dates an earlier version of the spreadsheet by opening the older version, copying the data into the newer version, and then closing the older version and finally saving the newer version using the same name as the older version (overwriting it). This procedure was working well when all of a sudden I began getting the following error message: Close Window: excel.exe - Application Error The instruction at "0x302d75f8" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be read. ...

backup error 0x80070002 on WIN7Ultimate
I recently got new computer and when trying run Win Backup I got the error msg: could not find files and the error referenced above. i would appreciate any comments. Jim Kelly Hello Jim, 0x80070002 ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND Description The system cannot find the file specified. Description of the System Update Readiness Tool for Windows Vista <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947821> After you download and then run the System Update Readiness Tool, restart your computer. Then, immediately try to install the updates. -=- "jckelly1021" wrote: > ...

Exmerge Error Please Help
I am running an exchange 2000 native mode enviroment that was upgraded from exchange 5.5 we are trying to use exmerge to create a "brick backup" of our email server so we have the ability to restore just a single mailbox. Below you will find a MaxLog dump of the exmerge.log file from a try to create a PST of a single mailbox, we get the error (Error extracting information from server DN '' (CMapiSession::GetInfoFromProfile)) on all mail boxes. Please Help -James -------- **************************************************************** Microsoft Exchange Mailbox Merge Prog...

Trouble sending email ERROR 554???????
Any Help Please! I can't send emails but all other Windows Live and internet connections are fine. The error is ERROR 554 Domain Relaying Denied I can't send a question through Windows support system, can not type in the additional info box therefor all required fields are not completed message blocks my submit On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 08:00:01 -0700, Valhalla wrote: > Any Help Please! I can't send emails but all other Windows Live and internet > connections are fine. The error is ERROR 554 Domain Relaying Denied > > I can't send a question through Wi...

leilei197215@yahoo.com.cn
-- leilei197215@yahoo.com.cn ...

compile error in hidden module: autoexecnew
I receive a message "compile error in hidden module: autoexecnew" every time I open up excel or an excel document. Then when I close the document, I receive the following message: "compile error in hidden module: distmon" How do I correct this error so I do not receive this message in the future? look here http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=307410 -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Joespo" <Joespo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A34C2AC9-ABB8-472A-BDBE-AAC5A0C841ED@microsoft.com... > I receive a messa...

Need Help with Error Message
I have Pocket PC 2002, the latest version of ActiveSync (3.7.1), and Office 2003 (Outlook 2003). Ever since I upgraded to from Office 2002 (Outlook 2002), I can no longer synchronize with my desktop PC. When I try to, here is the error message I get: "Microsoft Outlook is no longer installed, so ActiveSync cannot continue to run. To continue synchronization, reinstall Microsoft Outlook. If you no longer want to synchronize your data, disable synchronization in ActiveSync." I reinstalled Outlook 2003, but no luck. Is Pocket PC 2002 incompatible with Outlook 2003? Is the pro...

Outlook error codes
This is wierd.. The error I'm trying to trap is when the start date for an appointment is later than it's end date. Doing this line of code: mobjAppointmentItem.Save Will throw a different error number every time it is execute, making it impossible for me to trap in the event associated with my custom functionality. However, if i simply press 'save and close' on the appointment dialogue, Outlook correctly traps this error and shows a sensible error msgbox. How does Outlook that? and how can I? Thanks, Mark ...

error msg 0x800ccc0e #2
When I try to send a message, I get the error msg (0x800ccc0e). I have the smtp set correctly. Any help? That means that Outlook can't connect to your server. Usually this is caused by a firewall, anti-virus or anti-spam software, or something similar. You might try turning any such programs off one at a time to see which is causing the problem. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 06:23:02 -0800, julian@aaminc.net wrote: > When I try to send a message, I get the error ms...

errors with form or query acrivated
Just converted from Access 97 to Access 2002. Here's the problem: User defined expressions (may be only text expressions) or fields show errors when a form or query window is activated or deactivated. The query will not refresh. For example, we are having trouble with the SSN in the Grants database. We haven't seen the same problem in other applications, but we haven't specifically looked for it. To be more specific: The Object Form_ParticipantsToProgramCycle has a listbox which contains a last name and a user defined expression that formats the Participants SSN i.e. 1...

Exchange 5.5 SP4 database error
I encountered an error where I can't back the database repaired, I try doing a isinteg and it goes throught the motions and doesn't fix the errors, then I tried a eseutil but it came back with the following C:\>C:\EXCH_SP4\ENG\SERVER\SETUP\I386\ESEUTIL.EXE /p d:\exchsrvr\mdbdata\priv.ed b Microsoft(R) Windows NT(TM) Server Database Utilities Version 5.5 Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 1991-1999. All Rights Reserved. Initiating REPAIR mode... Database: d:\exchsrvr\mdbdata\priv.edb Temp. Database: REPAIR.EDB checking database integrity Scanni...

SQL Error: 512 in GP8 Mfg Module
Hello Everybody. The past few days, we get this error when working in the Component Trx Entry window (every trx) After clicking Ok on all the error windows, we are able to complete the Trx. We found KB Article 914891 that recommends an upgrade to the latest service pack, and will do this a.s.a.p. In the meantime, what is the impact of the error? Is data written correctly to the tables, etc .. Thx for your help. Maria. ...

ADO
Hi, Can I use ActiveX Data Objects(ADO) with any ODBC compliant database to access data? Hi Rishi; Yes you can do that easily, by choosing ODBC connection in the Ado Control properties... Monther "Rishi Shah" <rishi.shah@patni.com> wrote in message news:758be1e.0307232203.1478afee@posting.google.com... > Hi, > > Can I use ActiveX Data Objects(ADO) with any ODBC compliant database to access data? ...