adding pages to wizard prop sheet causes Access Violation.

When I add pages to the already created wizard property sheet I get an access violation
It happens during the following MFC call which I cannot trace int
       void CPropertySheetEx::AddPage(CPropertyPageEx* pPage
       ..
                  HPROPSHEETPAGE hPSP = CreatePropertySheetPage(ppsp)

If I do not specify Title and SubTitle string IDs in the constructor the error does not occur
            m_pageFilter.Construct(IDD_AXIS_FILTER, 0, IDS_TITLE_FILTER, IDS_SUBTITLE_FILTER);  // causes erro
            m_pageFilter.Construct(IDD_AXIS_FILTER);  // o

There doesn't seem to be anything in MSDN on this so it must be something I'm doing wrong
any ideas
thanks
dav

0
dave3476 (1)
4/8/2004 7:46:09 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

WordArt causes Publisher to encouter a problem
I have tried other methods listed on here and have had no luck. It would seem that when I add a wordart to a file, close the file, and reopen that file I get this message... Microsoft Publisher has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. AppName: mspub.exe AppVer: 10.0.6815.0 ModName: mspub.exe ModVer: 10.0.6815.0 Offset: 00012ad0 I can open previous files with Wordart but not new ones. I can't recall any recent changes made to my computer. I also have received this message on other files I have created but I can still open them... Publisher h...

PHP pages with IIS 6
How to integered PHP in IIS without GDI errors in Internet explorer Thanks for advance FRANCOIS METAIS Sorry, this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product that's part of Office Professional. Your question should be reposted to a more appropriate newsgroup, such as microsoft.public.inetserver.iis -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "fm" <fmetais@tdacermai.com> wrote in message news:uLKFr8WHIHA.5160@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > How to integered PHP in IIS without GDI errors in Internet explorer &...

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

relative reference to previous sheet in formulas?

Recipe Database in Access
Hi Guys Last year my partner and I bought a small country kitchen where we make jams, chutneys, sauces etc. We would like to put all our recipes into an access database. Can anyone please point us in the right direction to find one. The functionality we are looking for includes: - ingredient searches ... eg - so we can pull up all recipes that malt vinegar (which includes gluten) and replace with a gluten free vinegar. - ingredient costs ... to help with product pricing. - volume output - recipe owner ... some of the recipes are owned by a specific customers and we only make that produ...

Spending Tracker on My Money Page
I have a strange problem after I have upgraded to MS Money 2006 Deluxe from MS Money 2005 Standard. On the "home page" or the My Money Page, I have the "Spending Tracker: This Month" window displayed. I have included four categories by going to the "Change the spending areas you watch closely" link in the window, but when I go back to the My Money page five categories appear - the four I chose and one additional one. Prior to the upgrade, I had four categories showing by design - I deleted one and added one more. The one I deleted still shows - in addit...

Non English page numbering
Hi everyone. I would like to know how to display, save and print my page numbering format in non-English language like Hindi numbering or farsi(persian) format. How? On Mon, 24 May 2010 22:48:01 -0700, Milad <Milad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi everyone. I would like to know how to display, save and print my page >numbering format in non-English language like Hindi numbering or >farsi(persian) format. How? You can simply rename your pages into the appropriate language. You will, of course, have to know the Hindi/Farsi for Page-1 etc or whatever you want ...

From remote PC accessing Project Web access using FQDN
I have problem in accessing Project Web access. I could able to access Share point services website which hosts the Project Web Access with out any issue if I use FQDN. (If I don't use FQDN in some remote PC's I have problem, in some PC's it works) See link for Jpeg Image below http://i45.tinypic.com/2mwezw0.jpg If I want to access PWA with FQDN I am having issue from remote machine. See the Link http://i46.tinypic.com/2ymfuh1.jpg I can access with out any problem FROM THE SERVER which hosts the [project server] WITH OUT FQDN See the link http:...

Access an excel file through FTP without write protection
Hi experts I placed a question yesterday - approximately 28 hours ago - nobody have reacted on it - please tell me if you don't understand my question because my English is to bad. thanks jj ...

ADDING A NUMBER

wizards does not popup system menu on righ clicking title bar
When property pages are set to wizard mode by calling SetWizardMode()System menu( Move & close menu ) is not displayed on right clicking the title bar. I have set to ws_sysmenu | Ws_CAPTION in the resource though. If i dont set it wizard mode property pages display system menu. Problem occurs only in the wizards ? Any help appreciated .. ...

adding new records

When adding attachments...

How do you insert a page break in a Microsoft Publisher document ?
How do you insert a page break in a Microsoft Publisher document ? Control and enter inserts an entire blank page! Help! Ctrl+Shift+N are the keystrokes to insert a blank page. Ctrl+Enter works fine for me. You can also use Ctrl+Shift+Enter. Make sure you have the text frames linked. -- Ron "CDC" <CDC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0AA472E4-6E12-4A3E-8016-2151E808BA5B@microsoft.com... > How do you insert a page break in a Microsoft Publisher document ? Control > and enter inserts an entire blank page! Help! > ...

Change the size of the sheet? #2
I need only 30 rows, 7 columns in my worksheet, and I don't want more rows and columns to be present, even the row/column indicator at the left/top of the view (i.e. I don't want to see 31, 32, 33,... at the left border or H, I, J,... at the top). What should I do? Thanks. Did you try what I suggested? Follow the directions I gave you, and you'll get what you asked for! -- Regards, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! ------------------------------------------...

print 2 or 4 charts per page in excel 2000
Hi, I have created a number of one page charts, each of which are located as seperate sheets in one excel workbook. I would now like to print 2 or 4 charts per page. However, I am unable to do so. Do you know of automated way which would allow this to be done. Your help would be appreciated. Regards, Ashish Ashish - The easiest way to do this would be to embed your charts in one or more worksheets: right click on the chart, choose Location, then pick As Object and select a sheet from the list. Then size and position them so two or four charts fit into a printed page of the workshee...

Lookup sheet
I have a list of data on a sheet that goes in columns like this: Cust #,Name,invoice#,order#,po#,material desc,qty,sum. The data is 14k rows deep. I've tried to create a pivot table from this but there are too man columns. How can I go about creating a separate lookup formula on a separat page so if I type just the customer # it will bring up all of thei invoice#'s, order# ect. I have a feeling that it will involve a offset/vlookup but I'm not sure. Thanks in advance B -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi not a formula but have you considered using 'data -...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

Adding alternate columns

Suspect Employee
We have an employee that is questionable and suspect he is abusing our email policy. Is there a way for me to view his email with out him knowing? I do not have his password because they are forced to change it every 60 days. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Joe On Thu, 5 Oct 2006 07:06:01 -0700, Joe <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have an employee that is questionable and suspect he is abusing our email >policy. > >Is there a way for me to view his email with out him knowing? > >I do not have his password because they are forced to chan...

Adding fields from a different query