Adding a property sheet to System Properties

Is it possible to add a property sheet to the Windows System Properties
dialog?

Thanks

0
j-m-autry (1)
3/21/2005 6:48:30 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Recommend TAPI Phone System
We are looking into switching CRM's to MS CRM and want to use phone intigration. We currently don't have much of a phone "system" so we want to get one that is TAPI enabled so we can use the CRM's phone features and possibly this addons: http://www.mscrm-addons.com/Default.aspx?tabid=100 Does anyone have any recommendations for TAPI phone systems? Canadaka, You don't really need a TAPI compliant PBX rather you should be looking for a CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) compliant PBX. Many unified messaging solutions (i.e. http://www.zeacom.com) create software...

relative reference to previous sheet in formulas?

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

rename invalid sheet name from access 97 report to Excel 2002
When I export a file from Access 97, my only choice is to export to Excel 97. I then open that file, with excel 2002, and I get an error message the the sheet had an invalid name and had to be renamed, but there is no apparent difference in the the name "Sheet1" in excel 97 or "sheet1" in Excel 2002. (I can find NO conversion sw, or find any way to "add to" my file types list. I am forced to use Access 97 with the office 2002 suite for now) Any Ideas on what is causing this? DLS 99 Can you open the file in xl97 to see what the sheet name is/was? Or do ...

ADDING A NUMBER

saving multiple sheets as separate files
Hi, I am excel 2000 user. I have a workbook with 15 worksheets. Each of the sheet correspond to an employee and contains some information. I would like to create 15 separate files from each of the sheet, so that i can send them to each employee. Is it possible to do this automatically ? regards hari --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 04:55:14 -0600, harisaaa7 <harisaaa7.yvzly@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I am excel 2000 user. I have a workbook with 15 worksheets. Each of the >sheet correspond to an employee and contains some...

Property Sheet inside a CFormView and resources
Hello, I succesfully made an SDI application with a PropertySheet on my view using this project. http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/controls/propertysheet/article.php/c551/ The only thing not working is when I modify my PropertySheet dialog with the resource editor, the controls are not showing anymore. After investigating I found out that in the resource script, it only works if my dialog is declared this way (code at the end): (The difference is DIALOG vs DIALOGEX My only work around is to manually change back the resource script from DIALOGEX to DIALOG. What could be causing the problem...

wizards does not popup system menu on righ clicking title bar
When property pages are set to wizard mode by calling SetWizardMode()System menu( Move & close menu ) is not displayed on right clicking the title bar. I have set to ws_sysmenu | Ws_CAPTION in the resource though. If i dont set it wizard mode property pages display system menu. Problem occurs only in the wizards ? Any help appreciated .. ...

adding new records

When adding attachments...

excel data sheet
I have an excel equipment data sheet for pumps, compressors, etc. In the center is a square/rectangular empty space about 5" x 5". Horizontal rows are easy, but I cannot get to put eight vertical equally spaced columns. Since there is formatting above this chart and elsewhere on the sheet, needing original columns of different widths, if I try to use those in the central space they come out looking a little weird. I tried making a table but I could not do that in excel. Do you have any answers? Thank you Aamir You could create a table on a different worksheet, and format it a...

Change the size of the sheet? #2
I need only 30 rows, 7 columns in my worksheet, and I don't want more rows and columns to be present, even the row/column indicator at the left/top of the view (i.e. I don't want to see 31, 32, 33,... at the left border or H, I, J,... at the top). What should I do? Thanks. Did you try what I suggested? Follow the directions I gave you, and you'll get what you asked for! -- Regards, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! ------------------------------------------...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

Lookup sheet
I have a list of data on a sheet that goes in columns like this: Cust #,Name,invoice#,order#,po#,material desc,qty,sum. The data is 14k rows deep. I've tried to create a pivot table from this but there are too man columns. How can I go about creating a separate lookup formula on a separat page so if I type just the customer # it will bring up all of thei invoice#'s, order# ect. I have a feeling that it will involve a offset/vlookup but I'm not sure. Thanks in advance B -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi not a formula but have you considered using 'data -...

showing several sheet names at once
hi everybody there, I have a workbook containing multibple worksheet said 35 sheet. I want to see all of them at a timem so dont bother myself scrolling across them. thanks in advance afshar You would have to create a new window for each sheet in the workbook and then tile the windows. I'm not sure that is very practical but if you want to see what it looks like run this macro: Sub WindowForEachSheet() Dim WS As Worksheet For Each WS In Worksheets ActiveWindow.NewWindow WS.Activate Next Windows(1).Close Windows.Arrange xlArrangeStyleTiled End Sub...

Dialog properties
It is easy to change dialog properties in VC++ by right-clicking on a dialog and then clicking on properties. But how is this done in code? More specifically, how can I turn off the resizing option, in code? THANKS! blair ----== Posted via Newsfeed.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =--- >Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vc.mfc >Subject: Dialog properties >Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 19:25:16 -0500 >It is eas...

Adding alternate columns

System Attendant Mailbox #2
This mailbox contains only 6 items but it's size is 264mb. We are running short on space on this drive and I have tried to access this mailbox to see what it contains but have had no luck. I thought it was supposed to store monitoring messages etc. Is there any way I can access/purge this, I can't find any way via management console. The following steps should allow you to access the mailbox and remove information from it: *** Problem Description *** The following are instructions for logging on to the System Attendant Mailbox in Exchange 2000: <><><><&...

Adding fields from a different query

find duplicated lines in excel sheet
I have an excel sheet with text column. I wish to find and remove some duplicated lines. How can I do it? If I can do it with Excel? I've tried google for this task and found freeware tool for finding duplicated - http://www.aks-labs.com/support/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=69 it was good for my task, but if I can do something better with Excel? Thank you! You could use conditional formatting for the column with duplicates. http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat03.html#DupColumn Alan" <allangrlind@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1122245733.329829.213230@g43g2000cwa.googlegr...