Add Webreference ( base class undefined )

Hi,

When starting a CLR calls module project, I tried to add a
webreference to this project.
For an unknown reason, the proxy class is not created correctly, the
error is base class undefined on a certain derived class.
The SPROXY error is that it does not support extensions on
complextypes.
But a previous version of this webinterface ( that had extensions on
complextypes ) worked fine.
In a C# project, a can add the reference.But because the mainproject
is MFC C++ and we need those MFC objects to fill up the objects, a C#
class is not possible without a wrapper around it.
I think this is a bug in VS.Net 2005 ( with SP1 ) but also present in
VS.Net 2003

Here is the url : http://194.7.31.59/popsysepinterfaces/PopsySepInterfaces.asmx

Does anybody have an idea or solution for us ?

Regards,
Sven Peeters
BELGIUM

0
icemokka (6)
7/25/2007 1:25:44 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Excel Add Ins

Problems on Web based interface .
problem 1: I want to combine html help into my win32 program interface, and in my html help, i have some files links waiting for users click and then the my program would evoke an open operation such as open, trasfer, deleting and so on. How to solve this problem ? somebody told me to write ActiveX embeded control and register them to the system . Is there any better way to do that ? visual studio.net were an example for partial web based interface. problem 2: Do i need to pack my html files into my program, and extract them when my program launched ? Thus such web based interface scure ?, I...

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Add on

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

CListCtrl derived class and disabling item selection
Hello everybody. I have a CListCtrl derived class wich is also owner draw. Now I need to disable selecting items. So user should be able to see the list and be able to scroll it and everything. But selecting items should be disabled. I wrote a handle for OnLButtonDown which give me an opportunity to handle mouse button clicking and so user can't select the item by mouse. But it is still possible by arrows. I tried to handle VKeyToItem but it aseems never get called. So in my case how can I disable selecting items by arrows also. Or is there any better way to do that all together? PS...

Format text to add character

Add File menu to custom toolbar

data base for repeat purchase
how can I set up a data base for repeat once a year floral orders? Thats a pretty general question. Do you have any other data bases, if so, adding a column to capture the data might be eaiser then creating a seperate one. I guess the simpleist is the easiest, client name, and maybe the time of year they order. -- Life is an adventure, are you living it? These are just my opinions, please feel free to correct them if they are wrong. "Rainbowsend" wrote: > how can I set up a data base for repeat once a year floral orders? ...

add a DC in a LegSite

excel add-ons

Solution To Microsoft Knowledge Base Article
Save the distribution list as a text file and then import the text file either into excel or back into outlook in the contacts folder. From there, you can either drag the lists' member information into a message or print out the list. I discovered this solution when trying to automate the creation of a separate contact card for each member in the list. By saving the list as a text file and then importing the file into my contacts folder, I was able to create separate cards for every member of the list. rgds//Jerome j_thomas_nyc@hotmail.com ...

Accessing class members ...
m_pEditBoxViewTemplate = new CMultiDocTemplate( IDR_MAINFRAME, NULL, RUNTIME_CLASS( CChildFrame ), // custom MDI child frame RUNTIME_CLASS( CEditBoxView )); ASSERT(m_pEditBoxViewTemplate); pDlgFrame = m_pEditBoxViewTemplate->CreateNewFrame(NULL, NULL); I need to be able to access a function within the CEditBoxView class, and I am not quite sure how. Any suggestions ? Dave wrote: > m_pEditBoxViewTemplate = new CMultiDocTemplate( IDR_MAINFRAME, > NULL, > RUNTIME_CLASS( CChildFrame ), // custom MDI child frame > RUNTIME_CLASS( CEditBoxView )); &...

Map Add-On?

COleDateTime base date 30 Dec 1899. Why??
Hello all, Not really an MFC question as such but I wondered if anybody knew. Basically, I was working on a (MFC)project where an ADO recordset is populated from an SQLServer table with a large range of date records. The idea was to get more than I need then use the Filter property to show just a limited set. The reason for this was to only have one SQL Server round trip to fetch all the records for likely timespans. Anyway I ran into trouble because the ADO Filter expects dates in local format. To cut a long story short I outputted the SQLServer date as a floating point number then con...

? Class-Dependant Resources (Packagaing An External Resource)
Hi, I've written a class that requires a cursor and an icon. I do not know how to package the icon and cursor with the source and header files so that the whole thing can be added to an app. The source and header are simply #include(d), but how do I allow for the resources to be added as easily? Thanks a lot. -- Alec S. news/alec->synetech/cjb/net There is no reasonable way to do this, because the cursor and icon must be added to the ..rc file. joe On Wed, 16 May 2007 15:22:42 -0400, "Alec S." <@> wrote: >Hi, > >I've written a class that req...

Add ContractLine Entity in Menu
Hi, Is it possible to add a shortcut in the Service Menu to the ContractLine Entity? I really appreciate if someone could help. Regards, Alcides ...

Problem- add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection & Publis
I have a problem with Outlook 2007 and the add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing. This add-in worked when I first installed Outlook 2007 when installing Office 2007 Enterprise. The add-in created a sub-folder in my Inbox named Data Collection Replies and worked well until about 6 weeks ago. Now I can’t get the add-in to work at all even though it appears in the list of COM.adds in Outlook 2007. More perplexing is the error message I now receive EVERY time I click on any email message to read it. The message is titled ‘Custom UI Runtime Error in...

Query-Based Distribution Groups #2
I'm looking to create an LDAP query in Exchange 2003 that will show domain users that are currently logged on. This will allow me to create an email distribution group that contains only people who are in the office at that moment. Surely this must be possible as the query is searching Active Directory, but I've not been able to find a "logged on" attribute and I've trawled the web and newsgroups for answers but found nothing ... if anyone knows how to do this, I'd be very grateful of your help! Thanks, Rob "Robert Stokes" <rob@robertstokes.net...