ActiveX and datarepeater control in VC++ 6.0

Hi
I am trying following for my project. Please help, I need it badly.

I am trying to use data repeater control in VC++6.0.
Please send me all the complete sample taht you may have.

I am trying to make an ActiveX control which is a database bound. This
control will be repeated using

datarepeater control.

Issues:
1) The activeX control that I made in VC++ using MFC has a Grid and
Microsoft ADODC control
This ocx when used in VC++ application or in BV application does not
show the grid.

2)The ocs is not shown in the list of controls shown in the
datarepeater's repeatedcontrolname property.

3) How to bind the controls liek edit box, combo box etc to the
database?

Thank you
Alpana Dhole
0
alps_d (1)
8/21/2003 3:02:17 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

File Explorer control
Hi all, Anyone know about File explorer control which Microsoft had, so user use that program to see files I am finding activex or code to intergrate into my app Pls let me know if you know, thanks very much. I use the controls from Codejock (www.codejock.com). The controls for doing the tree, list, and address bar that work like Explorer work really well. They are not ActiveX, but real MFC controls so much easier to use. Tom "vietdoor" <vietdoor@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eajZmMDeIHA.4488@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > Anyone know about File...

text wrapping #6
How do I get text to wrap around a gallery object? The same way as any wrapping. What problem are you having? Select the object, Arrange, Order, bring to the front (alt+F6). If you have a border around your publication, send it to the back first. (alt+shift+F6). -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "rita alford" <rita alford@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B08694CB-BB1C-43E5-B9F7-250D8ECF6448@microsoft.com... > How do I get text to wrap around a gallery object? ...

CRM 3.0 and office 2007
Hi, when I install CRM lapto client I get error message " Indexing service is not running and setup can not connect to the microsoft CRM server. This might indicate that the server is down" Well, both the service and the server is running. Any idea where the prblem is? Thank you, Hi, you must start the indexing service on the local machine you are installing the client on. Goto to Services in control panel/administrative tools and startup the service. You will see it in the list. BR "Lino767" wrote: > Hi, > > when I install CRM lapto client I get er...

Step 6 CRM Redeploy
Hello All, I am migrating crm 1.2 from SBS2003 on one domain to another domain running server 2003. This particular server has running on it SQL, EXCHANGE, and of course CRM 1.2. So far I have gone through processes 1 through 5 and now I'm at step 6, which is the installation of CRM 1.2 using the CRM documentation. Early in the install of CRM you are asked two questions, choose an existing database or create a new one, I chose use an existing database per the redeploy instructions. When I clicked next on the menu I received the following message "Setup could not find any valid Micro...

use of HTML in vc++(mfc)
What is the use of HTML pages in vc++ ? priyanka wrote: > What is the use of HTML pages in vc++ ? Sometimes we can design a pretty UI in HTML page and use some controls to show it in our application. It's easy to show a HTML page using Microsoft Web Browser control, also CHTMLView etc. And sometimes we can use this feature to print something easily ^_^. On 21 Nov 2006 22:49:52 -0800, "priyanka" <priyanka.surjan@yahoo.com> wrote: >What is the use of HTML pages in vc++ ? I don't understand your question very good... However, if you are thinking of embeddin...

Value Based Colorization of Dialog Controls
I'm currently working with an MFC dialog box that displays numerical data dynamically from a remote server in a series of text control boxes. I'd like to be able to change the background color of these boxes based upon the values in the boxes. So far, I've been able to change the default color of the background of the entire dialog box and modify all text colors. However, modifying colors for specific boxes and making changes based on values called from those boxes is a bit challenging for me. If anyone could give me any tips or ideas on how I might approach this, I would be very ...

File/folder drag/drop on List control
Hi, I am using a List control in an MFC application. How do I enable drag & drop of only files & folder on the List control (set to Report mode)? Regards, Steve Here is some code that might help you get started, but basically, you have an OnDropFiles() function, call DragAcceptFiles() and catch the WM_DROPFILES message: http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/controls/listview/dragdrop/article.php/c941/ // In message map ON_WM_DROPFILES() // In OnInitDialog() DragAcceptFiles(); // Handler function void CAddDataView::OnDropFiles(HDROP hDropInfo) { CDialog::OnDropFiles(hDropInfo); ...

Bux3.us,click,$0.0025,ref50,payout,$1,AlertPay
Bux3.us,click,$0.0025,ref50,payout,$1,AlertPay http://www.bux3.us ...

Bug in OLC 12.0.6414.1000?
There is a bug in Outlook Connector 12.0.6414.1000, or maybe it's a feature. I installed the Spanish Language Pack for Office 2007 and changed the Office user interface language to Spanish. On loading Outlook I received the following message. �El complemento "Outlook Connector Extensions" (msncon32.dll) no se puede cargar y Outlook lo ha deshabilitado. P�ngase en contacto con el fabricante del complemento para obtener una actualizaci�n. Si no hay una actualizaci�n disponible, desinstale el complemento.� What this says, is that the plug-in "Outlook Connector Extens...

active x controls
I am new to Outlook. Whenver I try to send an email in html I get a message saying that my security settings prohibit running Active X controls and my page may not display properly. How do I change this setting or get rid of message? Could it have anything to do with recently downloading a smiley toolbar? Any help much appreciated. In news:3A3F139B-0D0E-4FD0-BFD3-A850C99E05C8@microsoft.com, yushilot <yushilot@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say: My reply is at the bottom of your sent message: > I am new to Outlook. Whenver I try to send an email in html I get a > me...

Password #6
I was running Money 200 Standard and I tried the 2004 demo and now I can't acess my backup files. It is asking for a password that I didn't setup. I have alot of data in the backups but can't get to it. Please send solution Larry Pourciau Please read dialog boxes next time. See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q84. "Larry" <phranger@intergate.com> wrote in message news:118201c389f8$e7c4b970$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > I was running Money 200 Standard and I tried the 2004 demo > and now I can't acess my backup files. It is asking for a > password that...

0.9193749 Realize That It Dream ... 5.823219E-02
0.6416603 Realize That It Dream ... 0.1569552 0.9193749 Now Visit Tobacco Is Drugs 5.823219E-02 ...

Service pack upgrade
Hi all, I'm trying to migrate from GP 8.0 SP2 to SP5. I have customized screen for sales transaction entry. When i upgraded and tested it, i ended up with the issue of invoice not posting. Which was working correctly before the upgrade. Any thoughts could help me to solve it. Can anybody put your suggestions? Thanks for you support. Can you provide more details. 1.) Were you able to transfer all your customizations to the upgraded one - from screen, code, reports and tables ? 2.) During the upgrade, have you encountered problems? 3.) When you say not posting, are there any error re...

Creating Dev Environment of CRM 3.0 problems
I have just completed running a redeploy of CRM 3.0 to create a Dev environment with in the same domain. I created a new Organizational Unit to seperate the product from the dev install. Everything appeared to got okay until I started the web client, I am not seeing any of the entities, Account, Contact, etc. I only see general areas such as Articles and Reports. I also have c360 installed, which I reinstalled in the dev. When I try to access a c360 function I get an Error dialog saying to contact your system administrator (Me???). I have no idea where to go from here, any suggestions? ...

CRM 3.0 Client Downloads and Updates
I am trying to find all of the options for downloading MS Dynamics CRM 3.0 client for Outlook, as well as which updates are already included in the clients. On my laptop, I have the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 client for Microsoft Office Outlook Compatibility Update which installs fine after downloading the ISO image from: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=740E1B3B-11C3-4AEF-B2E3-8309E0CF1BB0&displaylang=en Unfortunately, there are several users where I work who do not have Office 2007 nor Vista and will need to have the CRM 3.0 client installed. My question is: W...

how to parse <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> with xpath? is it possible?
how to parse <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> with xpath? is it possible? "Daniel" <softwareengineer98037@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23g11DbDOGHA.2176@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > how to parse <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> with xpath? is it > possible? No -- the xml declaration is not represented in the XML Infoset. Cheers, Dimitre Novatchev ...

CRM 4.0 Client can't go offline
We have this problem long time ago and we are desperate. Problem description: The CRM 4.0 can't go Offline, the error text is "A SQL Server error occurred. Try this action again .If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community for solutions...". Seems that the ticket ID between the Server and Client is lost. If we run the Diagnostic Tool and fix the Synchronization, it work again but the next day we have the same issue. I have found this Hotfix http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B951301&x=7&y=15. Unfortunately it didn't work f...

Import New Reports in to CRM 3.0
I have created several reports in Visual Studio. Is there a way to 'import' them into CRM so that all users can use them? Also is there a way to have these reports run on a schedule? thanks! Christian ...

use port number for the sql server? while installing CRM 3.0
when installing Microsoft CRM 3.0, can we use port number for the sql server? Responded to on the CRM Deployment forum. -- Rgds Michael MCDBA 2000 | MCITP DBA 2005 "Amit - Techtrends" wrote: > when installing Microsoft CRM 3.0, > can we use port number for the sql server? ...

Control button font is ugly
I set up a worksheet on one computer, and it looks fine. Yet when the workbook is loaded onto another computer (just built and set up), the Arial font on control buttons looks awful. Here are links to two snapshots (about 240K apiece) taken on the two computers: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/faculty/weber/microsoft/good.bmp http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/faculty/weber/microsoft/bad.bmp I tried changing the font of the button text back and forth, to no avail. Note that Arial looks just fine in the textbox and cells on both machines - It's just the button text that's differe...

Control appointment time display in Work Week view
When I view the Work Week instead of the Month, the start/end times crowd out much of the information display area for each appointment. How can I: 1. Show only the start time, not the end time? 2. Show only clock faces for the time(s)? I tried to do this by right-clicking in the calendar area, selecting OtherSettings, then toggling Week->ShowTimeAsClocks and Week- >ShowEndTime. Neither of them seem to do anything. I am using Office 2003 on Windows XP. The show time as clocks for the Week section should do it - http://slipstick.me/jing/2010-03-02_1951.png Try res...

Upgrade to 9.0 SP2 required before 10.0?
I seem to recall from Convergence that you must be on SP2 of version 9.0 before you can migrate to version 10.0. Is that correct? If so, do you know why? -- GP 9.0, SP1 yes you are right. The table structure change which exists till SP2 are not considered for 10.0. i.e. Table structure change done after SP2 table structure are only considered while upgarding to 10.0. Same with 8.0 also.You need to be in 8.0 SP5 to upgrade to 10.0. Thanks & Regards Pradeep "Bud" wrote: > I seem to recall from Convergence that you must be on SP2 of version 9.0 > before you can m...

Create controls on form through VBA
I want to auto-create a form based on input in a table, so I am looking for sample code showing: - How to place a control on a form through VBA Hi as starting point: http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip76.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany JJ wrote: > I want to auto-create a form based on input in a table, so > I am looking for sample code showing: > > - How to place a control on a form through VBA Here is an example based upon selecting from a checkbox Private Sub CreateControl() Dim newButton As msforms.Control Select Case True Case chkText.Value ...

What does msdata:Ordinal="0" mean?
I am updating my XSD schema but am not sure what msdata means? Any direction to a good online reference would be great. Thanks, Don Ordinal is the database term for argument position. For example SELECT Name, Address, Phone FROM Persons. Name would be ordinal zero, Address would be one.... If you want to learn more - google for "xsd learn" or "xsd msdata" "Don" wrote: > I am updating my XSD schema but am not sure what msdata means? > Any direction to a good online reference would be great. > > Thanks, > > Don > > > ...

CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0 upgrade on live system
Any pointers or links to key reading on an upgrade from 3 to 4 on our live system? We have C360 WordMailMerge so will e-mail them to see if there are any issue there. Running on SBS 2003 Thanks Also any good pointers to the Next CRM book I should get to cover CRM 4.0. I'm, new ish to CRM but quite deep into customisation and workflow design so not green. If using SBS03, then need to ensure to upgrade it to R2 since v4.0 require SQL Server 2003. From there, the upgrade is pretty straight forward, refer to the implmentation guide for the upgrade process: https://www.microsoft....