access or mount mirrored hard disks

Hi,
is it possible to access a mirrored harddrive?
or mount the mirrored volume by using api or mfc commands?
Thank you in advance
Wimpi
0
dia20 (7)
4/1/2004 8:02:28 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Restricting access to note attachments

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

Excel Row to Access Columns

Access

access mail on WEB

access or mount mirrored hard disks

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Access Database In Great Plains

Are disk writes serialied?
Hi, I don't think you can count on write requests being serialized so I'm wondering why my disk filter driver is seeing write requests to the same lba's that writes haven't completed on? It has just started popping up in the past few weeks and wonder if there may be some root kit on those machines (i don't have access to) or could there possibly be a logical reason overlapping writes to the same sector occur? TIA!! No, they are not serialized. --=20 Maxim S. Shatskih Windows DDK MVP maxim@storagecraft.com http://www.storagecraft.com "...

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

Outlook Web Access #19

Accounting with Ms Access

BP3 Site Settings access

Access Levels
Hi I am having real difficulty in getting the access levels to work as I want them. Basically I want to control access at the Business Unit level. However, how do I know which business unit a specific account record belongs to? As far as I can see it is determined by the owner of the record and their corresponding Business Unit. Is this correct? Thanks You are correct. The record is only tied to the BU through the owner. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On 26 May 2004 06:51:29 -0700, l.hargrave@btinternet.com (Lee) wrote: Hi I ...

Access and Accessibility
Does anyone know of a good resource for information about developing accessible applications using Microsoft Access 2003 or 2007? "Risikio" <Risikio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7BF54007-6C65-444E-BC25-84C90173AE8F@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know of a good resource for information about developing > accessible applications using Microsoft Access 2003 or 2007? As far as I know, all the Windows accessibility features are available in Office. Speech recognition improves with each version. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://w...

Excel to Access
Hi group, quick question. If I have a macro to upload some Excel data into Access, can this macro be used by a user without Access installed on its PC???? The Access database is located in a shared drive, the Excel is stored in the user's PC. ....And same thing in the other way, can a user without Access import from Excel some Access info?? Versions are Excel 2003 and Access 2002. Thanks in advance, Cecilia Can you buy Excel without buying the entire Microsoft Office Suite? I'm not sure if there are variations in the way microsoft sells products in different countries s...

Can we Get Table Names from an access database while using MFC provided CRecordset class
Hey Friends Can we Get Table Names from an access database while using MFC provided CRecordset class. vikrant wrote: > Hey Friends > > Can we Get Table Names from an access database while using MFC provided > CRecordset class. > > Yes. The CATALOG sample in MSDN shows how. -- Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP] vikrant, Yes... You can use access the system tables directly, especially using a CRecordset object connected to a Database object that is associated with the database in question and this SQL statement: SELECT Name FROM MSysObjects WHERE ( Flags=0) AND (Typ...

Different ways to extract data from Access to Excel
I have been using Access 2003 and 2007 to read and do simple data (not design) repairs to old Jet databases that underlie a legacy proprietary data collection program my company uses. My latest challenge is to automate the extraction of certain data from the tables and put it in an Excel spreadsheet. Each time the extraction is done it would involve finding a certain table, searching for a record that meets the new criteria in a certain field, then moving over to another certain field and extracting the text, number, or date therein. I would really appreciate if anyone could point out ...

Access 2007
How do you ungroup controls on an Access 2007 form? I can't figure it out. Thanks, Mike In form design view, select the controls that you want to ungroup, click on the "Arrange" tab above, then click on "Remove" (fourth button from the left in the Arrange toolbar) HTH -- _________ Sean Bailey "Mike" wrote: > How do you ungroup controls on an Access 2007 form? I can't figure it out. > > Thanks, > Mike Wow that was right under my nose and I was missing it. Thanks! "Beetle" wrote: > In form design view, select the con...

Command Buttons Don't Work in Access 2007
Hello: I'm sure there's a quick and easy answer to this question. After doing all of my previous work in Access 2003, I just installed Access 2007. Much to my surprise, the first time I opened a custom form, none of the command buttons on my form worked. I couldn't open a report, save a record, run a query, etc. Can someone please explain why. In addition, can you also take a couple of moments to highlight any significant changes I should be aware of and kind of point me in the right direction to make the transition to 2007 go a little smoother. Thanks, Robert "Rober...