Abstract Id attribute value

 Dear Friends,

Actually i want to retrieve "id" attribute's value from the source
page [Right click on a Webpage->Select 'View Source'].For example -
'id' of PasswordBox . Right now i able to retieve the values of
attributes like- 'type','name','image'. But i unable to retieve value
of 'id'.

I'm using VC++ .Please any one help me out in this regard soon

Thankx

0
pk
6/22/2010 6:07:57 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"pk jena" <pkj.help@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Dear Friends,
>
> Actually i want to retrieve "id" attribute's value from the source
> page [Right click on a Webpage->Select 'View Source'].For example -
> 'id' of PasswordBox . Right now i able to retieve the values of
> attributes like- 'type','name','image'. But i unable to retieve value
> of 'id'.

How exactly are you programmatically retriving the attributes? If you are
able to access the DOM, it should be fairly easy to obtain the attribute
values.

Show your code...

-Pete

0
Pete

Lookup values
I have an excell spreadsheet that contains mailing address. each address is identified by a unique number. I wish to do a second mailing to the addresses that did not respond to my first mailing. I have listed the unique number in a seperate work book. I wish to use the lookup function to pull the address that do not match the inique number recived. any suggestion? Assume ALL IDs - Addresses are listed in Sheet1's cols A & B In Sheet2, In A2 down, you have listed the IDs for those > addresses that did not respond to my first mailing Put in B2: =VLOOKUP(A2,Sheet1!A:B,2,0)...

If color in a then value in b
Hi all, The perfect answer for my situation would be a formula, however i may have to resort to code. Any input appreciated. In Col L (row 5 to 108) i have numbers, which through conditional formating, turn colors. If the color is Bold Blue, then i need that value put into Col M, otherwise nothing. IE: (in M1) If(L1=Color is Bold Blue,L1,"") -- Desert Piranha ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Desert Piranha's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28934 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/show...

Vendor ID in GP v8
We are in the process of switching over to Great Plains software, and was wondering if anyone has any advise for the Vendor Id, did you use the customer name or just numbers. What do you recommend. I'm new to this software and don't want to find out after loading all the vendors that I should have done something different. Thanks for any advise you may have Our practice is to use the first X characters of the company name and then append a numeric to the end, such as 001. So "Morgan Electronics" would be something like MORGAN001, and "Morgan Plumbing" co...

Conditional Comment using Cell value as part of it
What I'm trying to do is the following: if cell(a1) is different from 0(zero) then, cell(b1) should have a comment that say, the value of cell(c1) is the payment, next line the value of cell(a1) was refund, next line Total for today = cell(c1)-cell(a1) Example a1 = $10.00 c1 = $30.00 B1 (comment): $30.00 is the payment (c1) $10.00 was refund (a1) Total for today: $20.00 (c1-a1) can anyone help me on that? thanks in advance ...

Event ID 333
Hello everyone, I am currently receiving hundreds of event id 333 error messages in my system log in event viewer. Eventually this causes my exchange server not to respond and requires a reboot. I have tried the suggestions on eventid.net but these don't work. Does anyone know how to resolve this problem. Many thanks Simon ...

message bolocked in local deivery queue article id Article ID : 32
hello, I installed a new exchange 2003 on windows server 2003 and , since, somme messages are not delivered to a particular mailbox. But this mailbox still receive some other messages. The messages are queued in local delivery queue. The folowing message seems to be related to the problem : (sorry for the french and ...) ---------------------------------------------- Type de l'événement : Avertissement Source de l'événement : MSExchangeTransport Catégorie de l'événement : Gestionnaire de stockage Exchange ID de l'événement : ...

SY_SecurityChecklist security id
Hi all, Does anyone know what the display name or restechname for the SY_SecurityChecklist window is? I can't find it in the SY09400 dynamics table I generated. I want to be able to extend access to that window to only a few users -- Jim Bourque Where or how do you get to this window? I could not find it even with Support Debugging Tool. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Jim B" wrote: > Hi all, > > Does anyo...

Default Value of a Text Box
This should be simple, but I'm trying to figure the easiest way to do this: I have a text box on a form that's bound to a field in a table; it's data type is currency and default value is 0. A user enters a value which is used later on the same form in a calculation. If a user tabs into the control, clears the value, but doesn't enter anything, it becomes blank, and then messes up the calculation later on. How do I ensure a value remains in this control (if the user enters nothing, it should revert back to $0.00)? thanks. On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 13:27:37 -0800, molsonexpert w...

Event ID 1002 error -1811
I've read article 262374, and understand that this is an issue caused by antivirus renaming directory files. My problem is that I don't know which files to restore. Can anyone help? Thanks ...

Changing Vendor ID on 1200 Inventory Cards
Is there an easy way to update one Vendor on 1200 Inventory cards with another vendor. I don't want to delete the first vendor I just want to add a vendor ID to these cards. All the item numbers have an identifing number. ie. all start with MEL Thanks, Gloria Do you want to replace the vendor on all the items with a new one? Write a sql script like: update IV00103 set VENDORID='yournewvendor' where ITEMNMBR like 'MEL%' If there are no vendors assigned to the items and you want to add records, then you will need to do an insert statement into the IV00103 with t...

Deleting Site ID
Hi everyone, When I tried to delete a site ID that's assigned to an item, I got a message "This item site record can't be deleted because an unposted transaction exists for this item at this site" Even I posted all the transactions ( receving, invoicing...) Does anybody have any idea? Please share with me, thanks Van What modules do you have? You can also check different table schema in SQL Query Analyzer (if you are on SQL) for two columns - ITEMNMBR and LOCNCODE - sort these tables and generally tables starting with number 10 are open trx tables. Check these tables for...

Insert value into other array values
For example: I have an array with the following stringvalues: "one", "two", "four". Between the "two" and "four" I would like to insert value "three". The order is important as I have to 'scan' through the array in that particular order. Can this be done? Thanks for any help! Lars Something tells me that your description is a generic one, and that what you really want to do is something a bit different? Give us specific details, as it's possible that there is a better, completely different approach to doing what ...

This currency ID is not selected for this posting account
Hi All has anyone encountered this error message during GL batch posting in GP 10.00? I have granted the account code with the currency, subsequently, it still appears the message, can anyone advice on this? thanks alot.. ...

find instances & report neighboring values
I am attempting to sub total amounts by month for a fairly large number of items. I would like to have excel find all instances on one date (Oct-05 or Jan-06 for example) and report all of the values in the cell neighboring each (ex, if I am adding the Oct-05 values, I want it to find the Oct-05 in d-4 and d-8 and report the value for e-4 and e-8). Once the values are reported, I need the values added . I don't care to see each value but I do need the total to be seen. =SUMIF(D:D,A1,E:E) where A1 hoilds the date to test for. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailin...

unable to receive mail from a particular id
Hi , I'm unable to receive mails from a particular E-mail ID. the problem is if the person sends a mail to me , it stores in the mail server ,but unable to download into my outlook. also the progress bar shows the mail is downloading into outlook ,but it is not.seen in my inbox. Both of us using corporate ids ,please help me to fix this problem. With Regards, Ramesh.C is there any one to help this issue. Rizwan <mail2rames@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23Di2nICpFHA.3380@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi , > I'm unable to receive mails from ...

how can i get the mainboar ID and harddisk ID
every guru: I need to build the encrypt in my project, wish to get some hardware infromation as encrypt source, for example, use mainboard ID and harddisk ID as encrypt key, but, GetVolumeInformation() only get prartition ID, it will be changed by user change the prartition. what can i do ? that I wish to get the mainboard ID and harddisk physical ID ? thanks in advance!!! See if the following link offers any help http://www.winsim.com/diskid32/diskid32.html -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "robin" <robinswan@21cn.com> ...

range select a value in a cell?
I have formulas calculating values to produce cell references such as J10, L15 etc the formulas are similar to ="I"&TEXT(Q4, "d") I am creating a macro where I want to select the cells calculated from my formulas... instead of using range("J10:K10").select i want the range to use the specific cell reference calculated in my formula... because the range i want to select changes every time a new record is added. is there a way to do this? any help is much appreciated. thanks b2: a2:a4 c2: =SUM(INDIRECT(B2)) --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP -...

Sumif with open Values
If the cell is formatted to show a date as follows: "Monday 3/21/2005" How can I create a "SUMIF" condition to say"..... SUMIF "Monday" shows anywhere in the cell. Have a look in HELP index for WEEKDAY -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "tamato43" <tamato43@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D361A80B-2469-4A44-923C-8F5C86BC8BC3@microsoft.com... > If the cell is formatted to show a date as follows: > > "Monday 3/21/2005" > > How can I create a "SUMIF" condition to say"...

SQL Options for User Ids in Dynamics GP 9.0
1) I'd like the SQL options flags for User Id and Company Access Maintenance from Version 8.0 to be brought back for SQL2000 versions of 9.0 -- Joe ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/...

Abstract Id attribute value
Dear Friends, Actually i want to retrieve "id" attribute's value from the source page [Right click on a Webpage->Select 'View Source'].For example - 'id' of PasswordBox . Right now i able to retieve the values of attributes like- 'type','name','image'. But i unable to retieve value of 'id'. I'm using VC++ .Please any one help me out in this regard soon Thankx "pk jena" <pkj.help@gmail.com> wrote in message news:a6db89ca-1ad5-45f2-a180-b377e949b63e@42g2000prb.googlegroups.com... > De...

Cannot insert the value NULL into column
Hi guys, I did a DTS conversion of my Access 2K database into SQL Server. All the data went through fine as far as I can tell. I then created an ODBC connection to it and am trying to use my old Access functions. I took my old Access database, replaced all the old tables with linked ODBC tables with the same name, etc. My forms open up correctly, I can browse through them properly, etc. However, if I try to enter a record, it states that I "cannot insert the value NULL into column". This occurs if I try to create a new record. Please note that this record used Autonumber from Access ...

Change time scale in a chart by changing cell value
Hello, I have the following problem. I want to change the time scale in a chart (XY scatter) by changing th dates in another worksheet. In other words, I have a chart showing th results from 1 January 2005 up to 31 January 2005. Now I want to see i more detail the results in the chart from 8 January 2005 up to 1 January 2005. I do not want to do this by double clicking the x-axi and then change the scale, but just by changing the date in worksheet. So in a worksheet I have a box with start date = .... an end date = ..... now the scale of the chart has to change according t the values I fil...

Event ID 9518
"Internal Processing error has occured. Try Restarting the Ex Sys Mngr/MS Ex ISS examine the application log log for events related to this error. ID c1041724" appears after running the eseutil /m stated in: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/834154/en-us - This is after I had a hard drive failure this evening and replaced the faulty one with a new one (exactly the same make/model etc.. as the failed one. Exchange 2003 sp2 & latest patches. ) Once I logged on to the system the Stores are now not mounting; The result shows "Dirty Shutdown" then created a new Log f...

copy value in cell above to cell below for a whole column
I have a spreadsheet that was saved from a report. this report only lists the employee name once. There is a way to copy the value of the cell above to the cell below. I can get as far as highlighting the blank cells with the Go To function, then I can not remember the steps to tell excel to copy the data into the blank cells. Can anyone help? Ctrl+D will copydown the value of the top cell to the highlighted cells below. "tarthur" wrote: > I have a spreadsheet that was saved from a report. this report only lists > the employee name once. There is a way to copy th...

How to Get the Resource ID or CWnd ID of a CWnd derived object.
Hi, I know everything that inherits from CWnd has an ID identifier. The problem is, trying to get the ID. I'm working with a property sheet. I've tried GetDescendantWindow(nID) and it just returns NULL. The Page already exists is in the property sheet, so I'm at a loss as to why it returns NULL. GetDlgIDItem() returns 0. Maybe it fails because a property sheet isn't a dialog? I've tried so many different things. I can get the page, but then when I try different methods to get the ID, they all fail. GetWindowsLongPtr (GetSafeHwnd(), GWLP_ID) returns 0. I believe I have...