About: Using IHtmlElementRender to print HTML document?

I have realized the printing preview/output to printer in my project.

but there is a problem, when the HTML document is larger than paper
restriction, I need to do pagination with the document, How do I?

I ever tried to use the 'Print-template' method which can be found from
MSDN, but however I can't use the method, because I reform the behavior of
IWebBrowser2 using asynchronously plug-in technic, to render html document on
screen, some images and CSS file is read from memory, Thus, once I use
'Print-template' method that can't parse images and CSS,
whole layout of the HTML document will be incorrect.

Is there anyone to tip or any ideas?

0
SimonChen (1)
5/31/2006 1:09:01 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

HTML edit for email template in Outlook 2003
If I'm editing new mail, I can set MS Word as editor and use script editor to access the HTML source. Now I'm creating a template for the autoreply, and it doesn't offer a choice to switch to MS Word. What should I do to edit the mail template content then? -- If you want to mail to me, please replace all instance of "e" to "a" in my email address. Thank you. Sorry for any inconvience caused, but there's many spam-mailers. ...

Option to select printer B4 printing Payables Checks
Client recently upgraded from 7.5 to 9.0 and they lost the option to select a printer after clicking print. From print payables checks In 7.5 when they would click on print, a window would pop up and give them the option to select a printer to send their checks to. Now it automatically goes to their defaulted printer. How do they set up the option in 9.0? Go to the Named Printers settings, and look at the checkbox to suppress the printer dialog box. This should solve your problem Best regards Mike "TROOTBMI" <TROOTBMI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

HOW TO USE HYPERLINK within a droplist?

using forms

Paste as text not HTML
In WOrd 2007 one can FINALLY paste info from a web page as text as the default, not as HTML. Is this available in Excel 2007? I can't find it. -- Für Elise - Support the Breast Cancer & Heart Foundations ...

Using Spanish on Publisher

Printing Problems (cells printing on top of one another)
When printing cells are merged together like the they have been shifted up half a row height. This problem is restriced to one user on one system (Windows 2000 Pro and Office 2000). The problem is same on a single sheet workbook or a multi sheet workbook. The printer setting keep reverting back to 11 sheet tall by 1 sheet wide. This produces an unclear image through print preview. You can manually reset the default to 1 sheet wide by 1 sheet long which corrects the print preview but not the printed output. I avoid merged cells like the plague - full of problems. I guess that you ...

FormulaR1C1 using variables

Using XML with ASP.NET

Using secured OMA

Compile error using CTypedPtrList

Printing a bcc
How can I print my email showing my bcc recipients? What version and from where are you trying to print? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After a lot of head-scratching, sequin32 asked: | How can I print my email showing my bcc recipients? ...

how to insert both page numbers and footers in the same document
Every time I try to insert both page numbers and a footer in the same document, one of them disappears. It seems to make no difference which I insert first You need to put the page number _in_ the footer (or header). What steps are you performing? Which version of Word? On Jan 19, 5:54=A0am, Sheila <She...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Every time I try to insert both page numbers and a footer in the same > document, one of them disappears. It seems to make no difference which I > insert first I'm guessing this is Word 2007 and you are using the Build...

scatter plots using pivot table data

Using resources, how to ?

Allow temporarily use of right click

How to use interfaces

What do you use Excel for?

using extended desktop mode
How can I move an Excel spreadsheet onto my second monitor. Word and Internet provide no problems, I just click & drag. Same way. You have to have the application window in a non-maximised state though, and you can then drag it from one to the other, or even size it so it spreads across the two screens completely. If I have the window maximised though, I am unable to drag it from screen to screen. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ------------------------------�-------------------------...