About image capture using a streaming video driver

Hi!
  Well, I would like to know if someone had some example of how capturing
screen shot using streaming video driver and some example of how I can
control another machine, like remote desktop, the way to do this is hook???

Thanks!

0
Cleyton (1)
1/10/2006 12:23:02 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

document imager
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel <i>have microsoft office for mac 2008, student edition, i am trying to scan a document so that i can edit it, older versions of word had something called OCR that would enable you to do this, i cannot find it on my version, how do i do it?</i> What you're referring to is Twain support which requires VBA. Since there's no VBA in Office 2008 there's no Twain support. The only real difference is that you cannot scan directly into your document. You'll need to use the software that c...

Using the places com add-in in outlook
I installed the file and it is under the tools menu, how do I use it to specify specific paths? ...

Document Imaging
I have two issues related to this. First, Document Imaging is not showing in 2010 beta. I have done a complete install, and told the install to run all from my computer. I have Windows 7 64 and I cannot find Document Imaging. A related problem is on my machine also running 7 64 and I have Office 2007, Document Imaging appears but the Document Imaging Printer doesn't appear. Is this a 64 bit issue? If so, why are they making a big fuss that 2010 will be available in 64 bit. Why have the 64 bit if you have reduced functionality? ...

Using Data Migration Framework to import Contacts and Accounts
I am trying to use the DMF to import data into Contacts and Accounts in CRM 3.0. I am able to import data into accounts successfully. However if I try to import Contact data, it is not successful. I have tried both importing Contact data alongside Account data, and also just Contact data. Either way the import wizard runs but does not import Contacts. Is there something else that needs to be done to import Contacts? Also, is there a special procedure for linking up imported Contacts and Accounts? Right now I am simply setting the AccountID in the cdf_Contact database to create the...

What do I use to log on?
I'm new to this all, and I'm not sure what they mean by "Username"/"domain" Help me. please? I think i just created one, but I'm not sure...and why can't I log on? owa. "Tem" <Tem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D154EEBA-5776-4074-80AA-2265A89B7376@microsoft.com... > I'm new to this all, and I'm not sure what they mean by > "Username"/"domain" > Help me. please? I think i just created one, but I'm not sure...and why > can't > I log on? > > > owa. You log o...

IMAGE
Hello I have set up some stationery but my nice crisp clean company logo looks poor qualiy when I do a test and receive it back in the email. It looks very good in outlook when sending but not so on receiving - does Outlook compress images to a certain quality - can I do something to ensure good quality image? thanks Jeff ...

Reset last row used
I have a worksheet where I have deleted the data form the last batch of rows and wish to reset (using VBA) the last row used returned by Excel 2007 to the genuinely occuped rows. I have tried using: ActiveSheet.UsedRange but it doesn't do the trick. That is probably because the rows from which I have deleted the data have still retained their formatting. I do want to retain the formatting (eg row height etc) as I wish to add further data in due course. Any suggestions as to how I can reset what Excel returns as last row used in these circumstances? TIA Chris ...

Add image over other images
Hey guys, Basically I have two pictures: A map (quite a large picture) A symbol (quite small and to be placed over the map at specified points) Anyone have any idea how I could go about this? Thanks in advance for any help! Am 05.05.2010 05:51, schrieb bourkeyo: > Basically I have two pictures: > > A map (quite a large picture) > A symbol (quite small and to be placed over the map at specified points) > > Anyone have any idea how I could go about this? Take a look at the following classes/methods: 'Bitmap': Constructor and 'Save' m...

returning the value in Colunm C using Colunm A as Ref
Hi I am trying to format a spread sheet and need to return the value of colunm C but the problem is Colunm A is blank as it runs in sequence (see below) It looks like the following A B C 1, P100AA Info 300 2, P100AB Info 150 3, "Blank" "" 100 4, "Blank" "" 50 5, P100AC Info 300 How do i return the last figure for the item in Row 2 (colunm A) i.e. 50? If i do a logical test how do ...

My computer freezes when I use save as.
why does my computer freezes when I use save as in word, or any office application? This is an Excel group, if you are asking about saving an Excel file as a Word file, that is one way to destroy your file as far as Excel is concerned. Just saving a file in Excel can take awhile. I think everything has to be recalculated. There is a delete file, and rename associated. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "johnn...

How to import BOM into GP8.0/SQL using Excel
Greetings, I am in a bind and hoping someone feeling sympathetic can lend advice. I have to build *tons* of BOMs and the one by one method is killing me. When we transitioned to GP8.0 I was able to build all of my BOMs in two spreadsheets; one of master part numbers/item descriptions, one of the contents/qtys of the BOMs. Somehow they were automagically imported by someone I no longer have as a resource. I have read I can use Integration Manager to do this but that the tables have to be exact to avoid jackkniving the database full of junk. Can someone spell out the steps of how to exp...

Hook and capture F1 #2
hello, I am realizing an application mfc that capture (through hook) all the events of the keyboard, than but passes to them to the other applications(my window is first plane but it does not have the focus), it is possible to capture the F1 and it to the application with the focus, so that the help it does not leave? Thanks Ste You can use RegisterHotKey() API to catch F1 keypress even your app is not active (doesn't have focus). "Tzunami27" <tzunami27@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1144746075.889945.248360@t31g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > hello, I am realizing...

Using names in a formula
Hi, I used Excel a lot some years ago and now need to use it again (Excel2000) and can't figure out how to do something that was really useful. The situation: 'Budget' worksheet has month names in the top row and account numbers in the left column. I have selected all cells and Created Names with TopRow and Left Column selected. 'Reports' worksheet has month names in the top row and account names in the left column, but not necessarily in the same relative position as in the Budget worksheet. A formula such as =May Bank_Charges (where May and Bank_Charges are names) ret...

Using XSLT to Append Attributes to an XSD File
I wrote an application to scrape a database and create an XSD file which will be annotated by a map file in order to create a Typed DataSet. I was wondering if I could do the annotation using XSLT. Here is background on Typed DataSet: Using Annotations with a Typed DataSet http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpguide/html/cpconUsingAnnotationsWithTypedDataSet.asp I need to append an attribute a specific XML node. Change <xs:element name="column_1" msdata:ReadOnly="true" minOccurs="0" type="xs:short" /> ...

TreeCtrl and Images
I want to display normal and state images in my tree control from image list. Generally, treectrl displays checkbox first in a row and it then displays the normal image. Is it possible to reverse this order i.e. to show normal image before the state image ? On Jan 6, 10:44=A0am, shubhishubhi <shubhishu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want to display normal and state images in my tree control from image l= ist. > Generally, treectrl displays checkbox first in a row and it then displays= the > normal image. Is it possible to reverse this order i.e. to show ...

Spam filtering using headers: possible?
Hi, My ISP has a spam rating system whereby it inserts a header into the mail like "x-me spamrating: high" I can't find a way to create rules based on headers - is it possible in Outlook 2003? -- Regards Jon Yes, there's a "with specific words in the message header" criteria in the Rules Wizard. "Jon" <spam@jonparker.plus.com> wrote in message news:MPG.1eaaa2fd53db756298a012@text.usenet.plus.net... > Hi, > > My ISP has a spam rating system whereby it inserts a header into the > mail like "x-me spamrating: high" > >...

how to detect which macros are no longer in use?
Hi all, Over the years I created a lot of macros, some in modules of certain "normal" xls files, others in my personal.xls. In some cases there are more than macro in one module. I use XP and Excel 2000. Only "normal" modules are used. Some procedures call other macros which are not necessarily in the same module. I want to get rid of macros I don't need, but need a method (a macro?) that shows me wether a macro is called for in one or more other macros and also shows me which macros they are. I have no idea how to accomplish this. Your help will be much appreciated....

Capturing a screen image
I frequently write material to use in my classrooms and labs where my students use Excel XP. I would like to be able to do an old-fashioned PrintScreen, but this doesn't work any more. How can I print the entire screen image in my document? Thanks, Evelyn Depending on what you want, hit printscreen button or the printscreen button in combination with Ctrl or Shift. then go to your application, such as word or excel and do edit => Paste. This should give a bitmap picture of the part of the screen you captured. Regards, Tom Ogilvy Evelyn <elplummer@prodigy.net> wrote i...

Use Same Parameter For Different Fields Within Query?
I'm trying to build a query which asks for one parameter "SEARCH TERM", and locates records from one table, where the string "SEARCH TERM" is found anywhere within any of three fields. ie. Product List - Has Product Code, Name and Description fields. I would like one parameter box to be displayed and have it search all three fields within the table to return any records that meet the criteria. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Dan Walters You can reuse the parameter under different fields. In the Criteria row under the first field, enter: Like "*&q...

mirror image
I put together a floor plan for a home. I need to mirror or flip the floor plan 180 degrees but I can't seem to be able to do this. I selected the whole floor plan, clicked on shapes, rotate or flip, flip vertical but that only flips each shape. It keeps each shape stationary but flips it 180 degrees. That is not what I need to do. I want to be able to flip the whole image. For example. The garage, bedrooms and bathroom is on the south side. I want it to be on the north side instead. Can you help me? I just tried this. Select everything, group, then flip it. Appeared to work (at l...

A search for $ in a formula use to work now it does not work
Using Find $256 on a column or columns in Excel, that contains formulas used to work but now I am getting a message that says ...detected that your search contains formatting symbols. Any Ideas as to why it is not working now. Find/Replace won't find $256 if its 256 formatted to look like dollars. Use 256 instead. -- Gary''s Student "JuneJuly" wrote: > Using Find $256 on a column or columns in Excel, that contains formulas used > to work but now I am getting a message that says ...detected that your search > contains formatting symbols. Any Ideas as ...

image of folder as embedded object
how do i show an image of a folder and corresponding title using image control? for example, would have picture of folder followed by the words full fee schedule. what to copy that image and embed in form. building online documentation for a non technical user tried inserting picture thru image control thanks for your help ...

CRM 4.0 -Unable to detect duplicates using Same first/Last charact
Hi, I am trying to create duplicate detection rule for Accounts. I have created a rule,Published to check the account name for exact match, same first 4 characters and same last 4 characters. It works fine for exact matches, If I give same first 4 or last 4 characters it does not detect duplicates. Am I doing something Wrong, why does the same first 4 /last 4characters doesnt work? (If I check for accounts whose total number of character is 4 or less than 4 it works (Exact match Criteria)...) Please let me know what should I do to resolve this. -- Thanks & Regards, Jaishree ...

look for Resources using the ildasm
Hi! I use the property BackgroundImage on the Form object and add a file called bell.gif so a background image is shown on the form. If I now use ildasm on the exe file I can't find this bell.gif in any place. I assume this resource file bell.gif must be shown somewhere. So my question is if it's possible to see this file bell.gif when I use the ildasm on the exe file. //Tony Tony Johansson wrote: > Hi! > > I use the property BackgroundImage on the Form object and > add a file called bell.gif so a background image is shown on the form. > ...

Text Formatting when using CONCATENATE
I have several columns of data and I'm using the CONCATENATE function to combine the data into one column on the right, which is simple enough. But I need to extend on this by keeping the formatting of the text as it appears in the original columns. For example, if Column A is Bold (*ONE*), but Column B is italic (-TWO-), how can I have the text in the result column keep the original formatting (*ONE* -TWO-). This is a problem which has had me lost for ages, so any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Steve --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Steve, You ...