a question to get the size of current Cursor?

------=_NextPart_000_00B7_01C3972A.54ADC200

Hello,Everyone,I don't know how to get the current Cursor size;
I write this code ..

 HCURSOR hcur = GetCursor();
 ICONINFO iconinfo;
 GetIconInfo(hcur,&iconinfo);
 CBitmap bitmap,bitmap1;
 bitmap1.Attach(iconinfo.hbmColor)
 bitmap.Attach(iconinfo.hbmMask);
 BITMAP bmp;
 bitmap.GetBitmap(&bmp);
 CSize sizeMouseLast(bmp.bmWidth,bmp.bmHeight);

the size is "64" and "32",much more than the really Cursor,Why?and How could
I do?

------=_NextPart_000_00B7_01C3972A.54ADC200

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Hello,Everyone,I don't know how to get the current Cursor =
size;</DIV>
<DIV>I write this code ..</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>..................</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;HCURSOR hcur =3D GetCursor();<BR>&nbsp;ICONINFO=20
iconinfo;<BR>&nbsp;GetIconInfo(hcur,&amp;iconinfo);</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;CBitmap bitmap,bitmap1;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;bitmap1.Attach(iconinfo.hbmColor)<BR>&nbsp;bitmap.Attach(iconi=
nfo.hbmMask);<BR>&nbsp;BITMAP=20
bmp;<BR>&nbsp;bitmap.GetBitmap(&amp;bmp);&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;CSize=20
sizeMouseLast(bmp.bmWidth,bmp.bmHeight);</DIV>
<DIV>............................</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>the size is "64" and "32",much more than the really Cursor,Why?and =
How=20
could I do?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00B7_01C3972A.54ADC200--

0
lxg
10/20/2003 7:50:56 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Backup question

a question and a question

how can I get matching to work? (M06)
All of my accounts sync online After it syncs, how do I match up the payments from my checking account which are credit card payments with the transactions in the various credit card accounts that are those payments? I have read through the help and just keep going in circles. If I change the category for a credit card payment to the credit card account, it just creates a new transaction in the credit card account. It seems to me that there should be a way to get these payments to match up automatically, and if not automatically there definitely should be a way for me to match them up ...

IF AND question

IE8 privacy question

Question about Paste Special

Get the Correct Offilien Addressbook
we are running ex2k3 sp1 on w2k3 configured some Global addresslists , configured Offline Addressbooks (attached to their own GAL), when users working online with Outlook 2003 they see their own GAL, but working offline (or in Cached mode) everyone is seeing the content of the default GAL instead of their own .. how can i configure exchange of the active directory so everyone get's their own OAL ? regards Pieter-Jan Poot system engineer AdVo ICT Professionals b.v. ...

Adjust size of CEdit to x characters ??
Sorry for asking this probably stupid question I have a CEdit field in a dialog and the user should insert 32 characters in it - how do I from e.g. InitDialog set the size such that the field can hold only the 32 characters (with respect to the font)? Best regards Bo Rasmussen Hi again I've tried the following as seen in a previous posting CString csText; // The text will look exactly like this as it is for entering some cryptographic keys csText = "**** **** **** **** **** **** **** *****"; CFont *pFont = m_Edit.GetFont(); CFont *pFontDC = GetDC()->SelectObject(...

How to clear the Open Recent Database pane on Getting Started scre
In Access 2007, on the "Getting Started with Microsoft Office" page, I want to clear all of the file names under "Open Recent Database" on the right. Deleting the actual files from my computer doesn't remove the names from that pane. Why does it matter? I never tried this in 2007 but changing how many to display on older versions cleared list. Click on the Office button, Access Options, Advanced, Display, and set to 0 (zero). Close application. Restart and check. -- Build a little, test a little. "Judith9" wrote: > In Access 20...

Microsoft Query question

CURSOR DIRECTION AFTER POSTING
In Excel when I press return, the cursor goes up and not down. I have already gone into “Tools/Options/Edit Settings Move Selections after Enter direction” and it indicates “down” but the problem continues. How do I stop this? Hi, The problem may be with your keyboard, check to see if one of the SHIFT key is stuck. HTH JG -- pinmaster ------------------------------------------------------------------------ pinmaster's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=6261 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=482534 ...

Non-standard size labels in Publisher.
I need to produce special size labels in Publisher. Each label will be in portrait form 42mm wide and 148mm deep. This allows 8 to an A4 sheet. My use of Publisher is limited and I cannot work out how to do this. I would be grateful for any help and guidance. Thank you. In page setup, select custom, input your measurements. Click the "change copies per sheet", adjust the margins and gaps relative to your label stock. If you have Publisher 2000 and below the margin and gaps change is only available when you go to print. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ ht...

Question

OWA Question #16

How do I get Outlook to receive my Cox.net email?
I have entered the pop3 and smtp addresses in Microsoft office 2003 Outlook according to the microsoft intructions for cox.net. I am able to send email but any incoming mail is still going to the Cox site, not to Outlook. "SusiB" <SusiB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:67B45144-3C1E-4AC3-A3C1-5C33CAB11D8E@microsoft.com... >I have entered the pop3 and smtp addresses in Microsoft office 2003 Outlook > according to the microsoft intructions for cox.net. I am able to send > email > but any incoming mail is still going to the Cox site, not to Outlook...

VBA//Oracle Interfacing Question

Text Box Question

getting video to autoplay in link from SharePoint doc library
Using SharePoint Server 2007, I've got a document library containing training materials. From one of the training materials items, I want to link to a video that resides in a SharePoint Video Library. When clicked, the current link opens Windows Media Player but does not autoplay the video; the screen is black and the user has to click the play button. Is there a way to enable autoplay? Originally, the autoplay was set to '0'. I changed it to '1' with no effect. here is the URL: ..../Bamboo.VideoLibrary/Default.aspx?vid=1&vlib={378ACFD6-5DF6-414F-927...

401K questions

how do I move from page to page or get the little page icons at t.
I am trying to do a four page booklet and cannot go from page to page. What do I need to do? While waiting for decisions from his 6 university choices, Ed sees a message from Joan <Joan@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > I am trying to do a four page booklet and cannot go from page to > page. What do I need to do? Do you have four pages present? If you used a template, you should have them there automatically. Otherwise, you'll need to use Insert > Page. Do you have the page icons at the bottom of the screen? If not, try View > Status bar, or maximiz...

If / Then Question

ROWCOUNT question

Getting two messages of each mail
Hi Outlook 2007, using a remote POP server. Since a few days, I have started getting two copies of each email. What could be the problem and how can I fix it? Thanks Regards John <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote: > Outlook 2007, using a remote POP server. Since a few days, I have > started getting two copies of each email. What could be the problem > and how can I fix it? How many accounts do you have defined? Do you leave copies of messages on the server? -- Brian Tillman ...

Exmerge Question #7