"view like server explorer"

Hi to all,
I want to develop a view like server explorer that .Net has got. I am using
vc++ 6.0 and MFC.
Hope for the response soon.
Thanking You.
Your's Satyam Kumar Das.
0
Kumar (35)
2/11/2005 4:47:01 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Use a tree control (CTreeCtrl) and image list (CImageList) and create
accordingly.

- MR

"Satyam Kumar" <Satyam Kumar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi to all,
> I want to develop a view like server explorer that .Net has got. I am
> using
> vc++ 6.0 and MFC.
> Hope for the response soon.
> Thanking You.
> Your's Satyam Kumar Das.

0
markyr1 (230)
2/11/2005 12:01:04 PM
Thanks Mark,
But the thing is that i want a list view instead of a Tree view and the new
window most behave like the server explorer like. Please help me to achieve
this.
Hope for the response soon.
Thanking You.
Your's Satyam Kumar

"Mark Randall" wrote:

> Use a tree control (CTreeCtrl) and image list (CImageList) and create
> accordingly.
>
> - MR
>
> "Satyam Kumar" <Satyam Kumar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi to all,
> > I want to develop a view like server explorer that .Net has got. I am
> > using
> > vc++ 6.0 and MFC.
> > Hope for the response soon.
> > Thanking You.
> > Your's Satyam Kumar Das.

"view like server explorer"
Hi to all, I want to develop a view like server explorer that .Net has got. I am using vc++ 6.0 and MFC. Hope for the response soon. Thanking You. Your's Satyam Kumar Das. Use a tree control (CTreeCtrl) and image list (CImageList) and create accordingly. - MR "Satyam Kumar" <Satyam Kumar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C4461D8-FEFC-4B37-9D13-FF3C939461F9@microsoft.com... > Hi to all, > I want to develop a view like server explorer that .Net has got. I am > using > vc++ 6.0 and MFC. > Hope for the response soon. > Thanking You. >...