Re: Create ItemCheck event with Listview from Common Controls 5.0 - 63613

I tried subclassing, but couldn't find a way to get the index of the ticked checkbox, but
using the MouseUp event with HitTest, SendMessage and LVM_GETITEMSTATE works fine too.

Thanks you,
Chris

0
Chris

"Chris" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
>I tried subclassing, but couldn't find a way to get the index of the ticked
>checkbox,

Not the ListView itself, you have to subcalss the form itself to see
WM_NOTIFY. I am glad that you found an easier way.

0
Nobody

XmlSchema.Read not creating the SOM
I'm using the following code to create an XmlSchema from an XSD file. The Read() method doesn't throw any errors and after I write the schema to a file, it looks as expected However, after the Read() method is called, m_Schema still contains no items What am I doing wrong? My .xsd file validates fine in XMLSpy // Code follow System.Xml.XmlTextReader m_XMLReader = new System.Xml.XmlTextReader(m_SchemaLocation) System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchema m_Schema = System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchema.Read(m_XMLReader, null) System.Xml.XmlTextWriter m_Writer = new System.Xml.XmlTextWriter("schema.xsd&qu...

OnLoad Event on Mobile Express
Hi, If on web server i use OnLoad event, can this event also be enforced on Mobile Express? How to do that? Thx Carrie No, it is not carried over out of box. You will need to modify the Mobile Express Souce Code to achieve this. Good luck. Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP Workopia, Inc. http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com "Carrie" wrote: > Hi, > > If on web server i use OnLoad event, can this event also be enforced on > Mobile Express? How to do that? > > Thx > Carrie ...

Creating font groups
Some of my font families appear as single entries in the drop down font list in applications, then you can select the style (Regular/Bold/Italic/Demi-bold etc etc) from the style drop-down list. With other families, each style appears as a separate font in the font list. This means that my font list is becoming unmanageable - especially as some families have ten or more styles. How do I group font families so that they appear as only one entry in the font list? If working with fonts is youre desire,try this link: http://www.microsoft.com/typography/FreeToolsOverview.mspx ...

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

W2K/Ex5.5 to W2K3/Ex2K3
Hi, having two separate physical machine server1(Win 2000 SP4, Ex5.5 SP4) and server2(Win 2003, require to install Ex2003 on this server with all mailboxes moved from server1 to server2). not sure where to install ADC, hence installed ADC on both server1 & server2, when i try to configure and run i get an error "server1 not an Exchange 5.5 server or an SRS service" When i try installing E2K3 on server2, joining exchange site on server1, unable to join it because the ADC not working? how can i go about this.? -- Best Regards Darshan Diora Hello, first of all you shoul...

CRM 4.0
I've a few issues with CRM 4.0 and I was wondering if you could help me. I created a sample data so you can better understand my needs. "Account Name", "Contact Full Name, Role, Primary Contact, Email "Company 1", "John Smith ", "President", "No", "js@company1.com "Company 1", "Michael Smith", "Director ", "Yes", "mic@company1.com "Company 2", "Wayne Smith", "President", "Yes", "way@company2.com "Company 2", "John Smith &...

CREATING A DL GREETING CARD
I am trying to creat a new template in Publisher to create at DL Greeting Card i.e. a A4 Page folded twice horizontally - 1/3 A4 page but i am not sure how to do this. The size of the card would be 110x220mm. Can someone please please help as i am trying to make my wedding invitations!! You didn't say which version of Publisher you have but here's what works for Publisher 2000 and may get you through the chore. File, Print Setup Verify the printer shows A4 paper. Next; File Page Setup Special Fold "Choose a Special Fold" = Side-Fold Card OK Publisher will ask you ...

Re-install Outlook 2002

Display text with Unicode format (ex: Chinese) on controls written by VC6.0
Hi all, We can write a project with Debug-Unicode mode and display text with Unicode format? Ex: Chinese or Japanese Idea? Thanks. >We can write a project with Debug-Unicode mode and display text with Unicode >format? Ex: Chinese or Japanese With VC6 you can build a debug (or release) Unicode project that when run on a proper Unicode platform (like XP) should be able to display Chinese or Japanese texts (providing the font you're using has the characters). Dave Tittle bar, menu, button can display text with Unicode format when i build a debug Unicode project? We can use fo...

Create Batch file for laptops to copy templates
Hi Everyone, I am new to batch file programming and need an expert help to find out something. I want to create a batch file that runs at login and compares a local copy of the templates to what we have on the network. We have templates on a mapped network drive in h:\clients\templates, and on the laptop in c:\apps\data\clients\templates. When the laptop is offline it substitutes c:\apps\data to appear as h: drive, that way the files appear to be in h:\clients\templates. Here’s the basic steps what I need the batch file for: 1. first it checks to see if the computer is on th...

Custom Controls 04-27-04
I am looking for a set of custom controls that exhibit similar behaivour to existing MSCRM controls. We are going to develop an add-on; it will have a set of pages that will extend the functionality. Any pointers would be appreciated. I seem to remember Gary on this group mentioning he had developed a set of controls. You might want to contact him. "D Bolak" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8BA4CB4C-836F-4AA7-AAAA-C5ADA7C9CAA7@microsoft.com... > I am looking for a set of custom controls that exhibit similar behaivour to existing MSCRM controls. ...

retain items in the list control when application is close
how do i retain items in the list control so that even when i close the application, the items would be availiable in the list control. Dear dspman, You can do this by either writing into a file or write to registry. Cheers Alvin To add to what others have mentioned about writing to the registry (or a file if you'd like) remember to keep the "string" not just the index in case the things in the list change the next time you run the program. You can serialize all of the settings in your program using this method. Tom "dspman" <dspman@dspman.com> wrot...

More griping about P.O.s in RMS 2.0
I recently upgraded to 2.0 and I cannot believe how HORRIBLE the new P.O. "Add Items" window is. Did anyone at MS actually test it before they added it to 2.0? It works fine for a vendor with only a few items, but otherwise, it's a nightmare. Sometimes I'll add a bunch of items in the window and then find that an item is not in the list and I'll have to look-up the item and add it via Quickscan. But then I'll inadvertently 'X' out of the window and lose everything. Speaking of X-ing out, I thought they would have created a 'prompt to save'...

Re-Enable CRM User

Ex5.5 to EX2003 migrate what to do with MS mail connector/Connector for cc:Mail
Hi, I'm trying to remove the old Ex 5.5 server but some things are not clear to me: -Created an Internet mail SMTP connector at the new Ex2003 server and deleted the old Ex5.5 Internet mail connector (in/outbound mail flow works great). But what should be done with the MS mail connector/Connector for cc:Mail, can it be deleted and recreated at the new Ex2003 server? -Moved all USER mail boxes and rehomed public/system folders successful to the new EX2003 server, but should I move the "Microsoft Exchange server mailbox manager for (servername)", "Microsoft Schedule...

Query not found in Dataviewer Business Portal 3.0
I am new to BP...and working my way through it. I was in the INVENTORY section and was modifying the queries to show all rows and no "Pick a Task" section. When I clicked "apply" I was returned with "One or more errors have occurred....Can not change Web Part Title due to a save error on the foler. /DataViewer/Item List-Item List". NOW I cannot get ITEMS>view Inventory Information to work. Dataviewer shows a folder marked Item List-Item List/Item List but the whole thing doesn't appear to work. I need to help in fixing. Thank you Pam, Thanks ...

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

Word Template created in Word 2008 (mac) won't save on Word 2007 (vista)

Re: exmerge error

How do I create a chart with 6 bars for data and 1 total line
I have 6 products that I have created a bar chart for showing total units sold for 5 years. I want to add a line (just one) that shows the total units sold for the entire product category over the same time period to the same chart. I tried combination chart but it changes 1/2 the product to line and keeps 1/2 of them bars... Hi, Create a column chart for all the data and then select the series you want to plot as a line. Change the chart type for this series. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "ddavis13" <ddavis13@discussions.mic...

Permissions to Create Exchange Account
We have two AD domains (one is for our company and the other is for our sister company) in our Windows 2003 Forest. Our Exchange 2003 site resides in our domain called NET. Our sister company's domain is called SIS. We have most of the IT support here at our company and our sister company is somewhat technically challenged. How can we prevent our sister company's SIS\Administrator from being able to create mailboxes for their users. We don't care if they create their own user accounts but when a mailbox is to be created we need to be the ones to do it. Any ideas on how to re...

Loop through the column and Copy entire rows where CellValue>0
I need to loop through the column and Copy entire rows where CellValue>0 I get only one row. I will appreciate your help. Thank you Sub Macro3() ' ' Macro3 Macro ' Macro recorded 11/16/2004 by default ' ' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+v Range(ActiveCell, ActiveCell.End(xlDown)).Select For Each Cell In Selection If Cell.Value > 0 Then ActiveCell.EntireRow.Select Selection.Copy Rows("8:14").Select ActiveSheet.Paste End If Next Cell End Sub You are probably copying each over the last paste. Try this. For Each Cell In Selection x=cells(row...

re re re ????
nefertiti ??? ...