Prats

Micro$oft really are becoming drunk with power! It's bad enough that they
have their deranged lunatic of a CEO bouncing around on stage like a fat
little prat with sweat pouring from his armpits, but his lunatic power craze
seems to be rubbing off on most of their employees as well! What a bunch of
prats. Their latest wheeze is to ban somebody from playing video games on
their XBox Live system and threaten to steal the money he had paid to them
in advance simply because they did not like where he lived! What a bunch of
lunatic prats!

http://uk.videogames.games.yahoo.com/cd/news/xbox-live-locks-out--fort-gay--gamer-eaffcd.html

Mike

0
Mike

"Mike Williams" <Mike@WhiskyAndCoke.com> wrote in

> Micro$oft really are becoming drunk with power! It's bad enough
> that they have their deranged lunatic of a CEO bouncing around
> on stage like a fat little prat with sweat pouring from his
> armpits, but his lunatic power craze seems to be rubbing off on
> most of their employees as well! What a bunch of prats. Their
> latest wheeze is to ban somebody from playing video games on
> their XBox Live system and threaten to steal the money he had
> paid to them in advance simply because they did not like where
> he lived! What a bunch of lunatic prats!
>
> http://uk.videogames.games.yahoo.com/cd/news/xbox-live-locks-out-
> -fort-gay--gamer-eaffcd.html

In this case, it's clearly a matter of them being too goddamn
stupid to be evil. They thought (well, thinking wasn't involved) it
was a fake city name.

If they weren't idiots, we'd all be living in small cages being fed
food pellets, and let out only for slave labor in the fields.

--
Terry Austin

    -- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.
0
Gutless
9/9/2010 7:06:32 PM
"Mike Williams" <Mike@WhiskyAndCoke.com> wrote in message
: Micro$oft really are becoming drunk with power! It's bad enough that they
: have their deranged lunatic of a CEO bouncing around on stage like a fat
: little prat with sweat pouring from his armpits, but his lunatic power
craze
: seems to be rubbing off on most of their employees as well! What a bunch
of
: prats. Their latest wheeze is to ban somebody from playing video games on
: their XBox Live system and threaten to steal the money he had paid to them
: in advance simply because they did not like where he lived! What a bunch
of
: lunatic prats!
:
:
http://uk.videogames.games.yahoo.com/cd/news/xbox-live-locks-out--fort-gay--gamer-eaffcd.html
:
: Mike

They're all tossers.  Political correctness in this country has run so amok,
any american should be embarrassed on the world stage.  In fact, if you look
up America in the dictionary, it should say "offensensitivity".  And if that
isn't a real word, it should be.

0
Kevin
9/9/2010 7:45:00 PM
"Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy" <taustinca@gmail.com> wrote in message
> "Mike Williams" <Mike@WhiskyAndCoke.com> wrote in
>> Micro$oft really are becoming drunk with power! It's bad enough
>> that they have their deranged lunatic of a CEO bouncing around
>> on stage like a fat little prat with sweat pouring from his
>> armpits, but his lunatic power craze seems to be rubbing off on
>> most of their employees as well! What a bunch of prats. Their
>> latest wheeze is to ban somebody from playing video games on
>> their XBox Live system and threaten to steal the money he had
>> paid to them in advance simply because they did not like where
>> he lived! What a bunch of lunatic prats!
>> http://uk.videogames.games.yahoo.com/cd/news/xbox-live-locks-out-fort-gay-gamer-eaffcd.html
>
> In this case, it's clearly a matter of them being too
> goddamn stupid to be evil. They thought (well,
> thinking wasn't involved) it was a fake city name.

Well it's more than just stupidity. It is evil as well. Those dick brains at
Micro$oft, personified as they are by their lunatic monkey of a CEO,
prancing about on stage spouting absolute rubbish and dripping bodily fluids
from every orifice, actually believe that it is their right to censor the
behaviour of others. They are just a bunch of evil lunatic power drunk
prats.

Mike

0
Mike
9/9/2010 8:08:42 PM
In article <i6bao2$v3h$1@speranza.aioe.org>, Mike@WhiskyAndCoke.com
says...
> http://uk.videogames.games.yahoo.com/cd/news/xbox-live-locks-out--fort-gay--gamer-eaffcd.html

Just imagine how bad it would be if somebody from "Gay Head"
Massachusetts signed up!  Yes, that is its real name.

David
9/9/2010 8:25:16 PM
>> "Mike Williams" <Mike@WhiskyAndCoke.com> wrote in
>> Those
>> dick brains at Micro$oft, personified as they are by their
>> lunatic monkey of a CEO, prancing about on stage spouting
>> absolute rubbish and dripping bodily fluids from every orifice,
>> actually believe that it is their right to censor the behaviour
>> of others. They are just a bunch of evil lunatic power drunk
>> prats.
>
> Did you masturbate while you typed that? Cuz it seems like
> the sort of rant a moron would make while jerking off furiously
> over how wicked kewl he is, or something.

I don't read many of your posts Gutless, but judging by the content of those
I have read you seem to have a preoccupation with masturbation. In fact you
are preoccupied with it to such an extent that I think it is almost
certainly the only way you can achieve sexual satisfaction. Why don't you go
out and try to get yourself a girlfriend, or pay for a prostitute if you are
unable to get one, which is probably the case, and relieve your frustration
in a way that might actually do you some good.

Mike

0
Mike
9/10/2010 7:00:58 AM

> I can only comment on what I see in your posts.
> As I said, you seemed that sort.

Goodbye, Gutless.

0
Mike
9/10/2010 5:26:32 PM

> "Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy" <taustinca@gmail.com> wrote in
> message news:Xns9DEF671D6FAC3taustingmail@69.16.186.50...
>
>> I can only comment on what I see in your posts.
>> As I said, you seemed that sort.
>
> Goodbye, Gutless.

Good riddance. I never did like 'tards reading my posts.

--
Terry Austin

    -- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.