Changing the font style, fore colour and back colour of an individual cell in a VB6 listview

Hi All

Again, another I've always left rather than sorting is the ability to style
(bold, underline, italic), colour the text and colour the background of the
text in a vb6 listview CELL.

Are any of these permitations possible?  Am I better using an MS Flexgrid
and hidden textbox (for the edit bit)?

Thank you.

0
Mojo

"Mojo" <please@dont.spam.com> wrote in message
> Hi All
>
> Again, another I've always left rather than sorting is the ability to
> style
> (bold, underline, italic), colour the text and colour the background of
> the
> text in a vb6 listview CELL.

See LVCustomDraw sample here:

http://btmtz.mvps.org/listview/

There are others.

0
Nobody
8/29/2010 4:30:21 PM
Service Unavailable

0
BeeJ
8/29/2010 10:02:15 PM
BeeJ laid this down on his screen :
> Service Unavailable

If you are talking about the link NoBody included, it worked for me.

Norm

0
Norm
8/30/2010 12:14:50 AM
Norm submitted this idea :
> BeeJ laid this down on his screen :
>> Service Unavailable
>
> If you are talking about the link NoBody included, it worked for me.
>
> Norm
was dead for quite a while.
back up now.

0
BeeJ
8/30/2010 12:19:12 AM
On 8/29/2010 8:19 PM, BeeJ wrote:
> Norm submitted this idea :
>> BeeJ laid this down on his screen :
>>> Service Unavailable
>>
>> If you are talking about the link NoBody included, it worked for me.
>>
>> Norm
> was dead for quite a while.
> back up now.

Not working for me. I got the same "Service Unavailable"

0
Nando

How restore Outlook messages back to Yahoo Server, removed in err
The related question to this msg is: Why, when you are setting up an account in Outlook '07 on Windows 7, not only is the DEFAULT setting to NOT leave a copy of messages on the server, you AREN'T EVEN ASKED WHETHER YOU WANT MESSAGES LEFT ON THE SERVER OR NOT? If I'd been asked I would have known how to answer, but I wasn't. That question is buried in the Advanced tab under More Settings that you do not automatically go to when setting up a new account. I didn't even seen the More Settings button. It may not have even been displayed. Everything setting u...

External data link change

Why does the change change to a number?

Excel should have the option to merge contents when merging cells.
When Excel merges cells, it keeps only the upper-left-most contents and deletes the others. It would be nice to have the option (maybe a toggle button in the options menu) to concatenate the contents of all the merged cells, so that the information in the lower-right cells is tacked onto the end of the information inthe upper-left-most cell. This is not a big deal, but it would be a nice bell/whistle to save some steps. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I...

Track Changes

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

Taking the Mode based on cell value
Could you provide a few more details about what you want to do? -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "sip8316" <sip8316@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E3F4DE24-C5E8-4911-96E6-E61A1E56DEF0@microsoft.com... > ...

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

How to copy a column of values into another column where the cells are merged
Hi, I have a sheet with a column that lists some values. I also have a second sheet that has a column where the cells are merged every 4 rows. I need to copy the values of the first sheet into the merged cells, but when I do, I only see every fourth value on the merged cells. Is there a formula or any other way that I can use to be able to copy all the values from the first sheet into the second sheet each value on a different group of merged cells? Thanks! Assume you have values in A1:A5 of Sheet1 that you want to copy into Sheet2, where A1:A4, A5:A8, A9;A12 etc are merged. Put this formul...

Should I change this code?

Need to reference a block of cells from another sheet.
Dear All, apologies if this is probably a mundane question, but I didn't know what 'search terms' to put in google to return any results.. I've got a Spreadsheet with 12 tabs (sheets), I need part of tab 12 (sheet) to appear on tabs 1-11 (sheets), so that if I change data in tab 12 (sheet), tabs 1-11 (sheets) are changed too.. the cells themselves will never move location, just the data within them.. Is it possible? Regards Paul. On your sheet1 select the cell that should receive the data from Sheet12; Hold down the Shift key and Click on Sheet11 << this shoul...

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

Convert Access 2003 Back To Access 97 Problem
When I use the Access 2003 utility to convert my database back to Access 97, all the table links (ODBC to SQL Server) turn into local Access tables. Has anyone run into this problem and what can be done about it, if anything? Delete the tables and create new links. The work of minutes: file, import, as links. The wizard is too dumb to recognise ODBC links. It assumes all links are to Jet 4 tables, which won't be recognised by A97. (david) "MikeW" <mwhitson@msn.com> wrote in message news:1133954804.989951.93560@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > When I use the Acces...

icon changes with change of extension

Field Type Change

Tracking Changes

Save Changes? #2