MS SQL 2005 to SDF

I want to convert a MS SQL 2005 Database to sdf (Compact), and include all
the tables, views and stored procedures.

Is there a good tool available to do this or can it be done thru SQL Server
Management Studio ?

Thanks, B

0
Brian

Qualified dividends, Money 2005
Does Money 2005 understand about qualified dividends being taxed at 15% (My projected taxes in 2004 are way to high because of this change). (I would try the download demo version myself to see but it won't use my 2004 .mny file grrrr.) Thanks, Michael I doubt it. I don't think there's any way to code the dividends differently so I bet the tax estimator neither knows nor cares. Why won't M05 trial open your M04 file? (BTW, that may not be a bad thing. M05 isn't exactly worth leaping to unless you Really, Really Want What Yodlee Has To Give. See http://umpmfaq.in...

Money 2005 truncates downloaded details
Hi, I find that Money 2005 truncates downloaded transaction details. This, in combination with Bank of America's strange design of displaying about 3 lines of text for every check card transaction (where the real detail is at the end of the 3 lines), results in Money downloading a bunch of transactions where I cannot identify what it was for. The date and amount come across fine, it is just that the details get truncated somehow. I am hoping that there is a way to increase the amount of text that Money 2005 downloads for the transaction details. Any suggestions or workarounds woul...

How to copy a special toolbar to MS Word on another computer
I created a special toolbar on my desktop with specific macros and characters which I use often. I recently bought a new netbook and would like to install this toolbar (using MS Word 2003 on both computers). I thought I could just copy across Normal.dot but while Normal.dot on my desktop shows it includes this toolbar it has disappeared in the copy on the netbook. I am scratching my head !! Make a copy of normal.dot on your desktop computer, giving the file a different name (such as mycustomtemplate.dot), and transfer it to your netbook. Then you should be able to copy the ...

MS Office Outlook vs. Outlook Express 6
I am unable to receive e-mail directly to my Office Outlook. No matter what I do the e-mails keep coming to my outlook express. How can I have my e-mails routed directly to MS Office Outlook Thanks Pac 1) Make Outlook your default mail client in control panel, internet options, programs 2) Either remove your e-mail account from OE or don't open OE. Pac wrote: > I am unable to receive e-mail directly to my Office Outlook. No > matter what I do the e-mails keep coming to my outlook express. How > can I have my e-mails routed directly to MS Office Outlook? Thanks' > Pac y...

MS Access via mapped drive
Hi there I am currently trying to install a new ms access based data base program onto my server to be accessed via mapped drives. I dont currently have access instaled onto my server as i dont have the correct licenses to allow it to be accessable via terminal services, although i do have it installed onto all computers accessing the mapped drive. The only problem i seem to be having is that when i try to open up the data base microsoft keeps telling me i dont have the correct permissions. I have tried everything including setting the security to access by everyone and tried multiple t...

Text Alignment on upgrading from MS powerpoint 2003 to Powerpoint
My MS powerpoint version was 2003 . Then I upgraded to MS powerpoint 2007. To my surprise, all the text in the textboxes were shifted up above the textbox margin when I opened the presentations in 2007 and also I am unable to centre the text in 2007. This happens only when I open any of my ppts that was already created in 2003 version. Pls help out .. In article <77EF4113-9057-41E3-996C-35ADDCE05A3A@microsoft.com>, Roy wrote: > My MS powerpoint version was 2003 . Then I upgraded to MS powerpoint 2007. To > my surprise, all the text in the textboxes were shifted up a...

connect to a SQL Server table through code?
Hi! I have an Access db that I need to connect to a SQL Server table. I'd like it run from several clients and I don't want do create a ODBC-connection on every client. Is it possible to connect through code and does anyknow how to do that? Thx! /e hi Eric, eric wrote: > I have an Access db that I need to connect to a SQL Server table. I'd like > it run from several clients and I don't want do create a ODBC-connection on > every client. Is it possible to connect through code and does anyknow how to > do that? Really? Or would it be sufficent to connect...

MS Money 2005
Is there an easy way to move the ENTIRE MS Money database from my existing XP pc to a new Vista pc. I have loaded Money 2005 from disk to the new pc - but it will not allow me to load back-up Money files from the old pc. Using QIF export/import caused several duplicate entries! !! On the new PC find sample.mny and make sure it is in a folder in Documents. Find the M2005 icon, right click on it and Run as Administrator. This should download a large update that isn't on the CD. Find your Money data file on the old PC. Typically MyMoney.mny. Copy to a memory stick. On new PC copy to ...

SQL Server 2000, Exchange, COM-Add in for Outlook XP; Dynamically link ACCESS xp & SQL SERVER???
Can SQL Server 2000 manage the contacts in Exchange? Is there any connectivity between SQL Server and Outlook XP? Furthermore, can SQL Server 2000 sorta replace Exchange, i.e. can it communicate DIRECTLY with MS Outlook? I know MS Outlook XP can use mail merge functions utilizing a SQL Server connection, but can contacts be inputed in Outlook and then be reflected in SQL Server 2000? Perhaps using a COM-Addin??? I ask because my web hosting service has MS SQL SErver 2000 installed. But for an email server, they use Unix qmail. Ideally, I want to figure out if I should outsource the email se...

Upsizing Wizard and SQL Authentication
I am trying to set up a Windows 2003 Server that will be used by students to learn to write VB.NET web applications which access data from an SQL server. (The W03Server will be running IIS6.0 and SQL server 2000.) One of the tasks we need to do is use the Upsizing Wizard in Access on a client machine to create the SQL databases on the server machine. Does anyone know what authentication method is used by the SQL server for this task? Does it use Active Directory and if so, what port does it use? Do so appreciate the help. :-) Madeline Baugher <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.c...

Financial Analyst (MS CUBE) NEEDED
Hello: I'm a recruiter for a $600 million sales company. We are looking for an individual to work out of our beautiful corporate offices in Southern California. This individual would be versed in MS Cube, but I'm having problems finding people with this type of technical expertise...please help! ...

MOSS 2007 Licensing w/ SQL Reporting Services
After review the installation guide it appears that I will have to install the MOSS 2007 WFE on our SQL Server to use the SSRS Sharepoint integration. So to use the SSRS SharePoint integration do I need to have an additional server license of MOSS so I can install the WFE on our SQL Server? Thanks, You don't need to install SharePoint on SQL. You do need to install the SSRS component on your SharePoint however. -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine. "Kai Stankey" <KaiStankey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

Call Contacts from Ms Outlook 2007 in Ms Word 2007
How can I call Contacts from Ms Outlook 2007 in Ms Word 2007 in order to print envelopes? Please reply me on ovais71@hotmail.com See the "Mailmerge from Outlook" item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at: http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "Syed Ovais Masroor" <Syed Ovais Masroor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0D69C7E3-5BA1-4904-B712-31DD3FDA645E@microsoft.co...

MS Money 2003/2004
I have installed MS Money 2003 and 2004 with the same undesirable results. The program installs properly but, when attempting to open, the MS Money screen pops up and then goes away. The application never opens for me to access. My system meets or beats all of the minimum requirements. I have used the check?? program and it tells me that the program is installed properly. Any ideas? Thanks! Kym Have you tried double-clicking the Money file directly to open it, or, if you don;t yet have one, the sample.mny file? -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microso...

how do i insert references (footnotes, endnotes) in ms excel?
I'm needing to insert some references or endnotes in an excel report to explain details of a financial statement. Is there a way to do this easily? For example, if I have 8 footnotes and realize I need to add an additional one in the beginning, is there a way that all of them will change so I don't have to change 16 things? I think I would just put them on a separate worksheet. Or do you mean you've added footnote characters to existing cells (from your previous superscript question) and you want to keep them in sync. If you do, then I think it's a manual effort. (Exc...

how to reopen the ms office 2003 which was accidentally erase
Is it in your recycle bin? Do you have a backup? Did you email it to anyone--maybe a copy is in your Sentbox or the recipient can send it back? Other than that, I think it's gone. vimikay wrote: -- Dave Peterson ...

Form/window Close
I have a main page 'MyMainForm' containing a button. When this button is clicked; another form 'MySubForm' opens up which contains two buttons (OK & Exit). When OK button is clicked; the code behind this button processes some data and displays an alert and then goes back to 'MySubForm'. What do I need to do so 'MySubForm' is closed automatically when processing is done and OK is clicked on alert box? Ryan wrote: > I have a main page 'MyMainForm' containing a button. When this button is > clicked; another form 'MySubForm'...

Is MS Direct Access Down?
Anyone know why I haven't been able to log into the Microsoft Direct Access NG servers (privatenews.microsoft.com) for the last few days? Jack B. Pollack wrote: > Anyone know why I haven't been able to log into the Microsoft Direct > Access NG servers (privatenews.microsoft.com) for the last few days? Did you receive the new credentials via email? They aren't anonymous groups. I think the email address I used for Direct Access is long extinct. I was registered and able to log in until recently. Did they change the login? Do you have any info on how I can contact them ...

ASP.Net single quotes embedded SQL multiple conditions
Hello Community I am using ASP.Net with C# with embedded SQL query using single quotes. I am passing mulitple parameters with multiple conditions such that the "AND" and the "OR" conditions need to be on one line or atleast be considered as one statement: strSql = " Select * " ; strSql += " From table1 " ; strSql += " Where qty = " + amt ; strSql += " AND color = ' " + color1 + " ' " ; strSql += " OR material = ' " + silk + " &#...

SQL Query Statement to concatenate areacode + 7-digit phone#
I have a database of do not call phone numbers where the area code is in one field {area_code} and the 7-digit phone number is in another field {phone}. I need to concate the two into one field {telephone} so I can run a matching & non-matching records query against a calling list where the phone number is the full 10-digits. I've tried to use the concatenate function but I'm getting errors and I'm at a loss. The name of my table is 011011_CA_DNC. -- Thanks, SP If you were working in the design view of a query, you could put something like: Combined: [Area_Code]...

From Ms Excel can you directly publish with Ms Word
Hi Rathey than simply copy paste is there anything in Excel similar to MS Access? In MS Access if you highlight a table. Then the Menu bar the office links gives you the option to - -Merge it with Microsoft Word -Publish it with Microsoft Word -Analyse it with Microsoft Excel The second option is a very neat way to get Excel into Word Thanks Jay From Publisher 2003 Help............. Export text Although you cannot export directly from Microsoft Publisher, you can cut and paste all or part of the text in a publication to a document in another application. You can also save the publicatio...

MS Access 2007 SNP Extension
How can I generate MS Access report with an extension of SNP? The problem that I'm having is that the reports that previously I have generate using the SNP format does not work in Access 2007? Please guidance. Thank you. Luis Hi Luis, For this version, it looks like one has to download the Snapshot Viewer utility separately: A report does not open in Snapshot Viewer after you export the report to snapshot format in Access 2007 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928357 Tom Wickerath Microsoft Access MVP https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Tom http://www.access....

Getting certified for MS Office 2007
I live in No. VA and would like to find some good classes for certification. I know that not all certification classes are good. I want something that actually gets you ready/addressed those not-so-obvious items. If anyone has any recommendations, I thank you in advance. perhaps, you're local community college. -- db·´¯`·...¸><)))º> DatabaseBen, Retired Professional - Systems Analyst - Database Developer - Accountancy - Veteran of the Armed Forces - Microsoft Partner - @hotmail.com ~~~~~~~~~~"share the nirvana&quo...

Trying to use pass through sql....
I'm trying to use pass through SQL to look up a value in another database to make sure it exists. I use the SQL_Connect and get a connection just fine. But when I try to issue the SQL_Execute I get a Dexterity Runtime error and shuts down Great Plains and sends information to Microsoft. I would appreciate any information on this. Thanks Here is the code I'm running. local long SQL_connection, status ; local string SQL_string ; status = SQL_Connect(SQL_connection) ; if status = 0 then SQL_string = "use bookcode"; status = SQL_Execute(SQL_connection, SQL_s...

MS-SQL to EXCHANGE
Hi, Folks. Here we go - I'm sure it's a common scenario. I've got a client with MS-SQL, and an app that handles their business specific CRM. I want to get the data from the SQL db into Exchange PF's. Yes, I can do it manually. That's no problem. I want to do it unattended -- either daily (scheduled) or "replicated". Anyone know of any products that will do that? Thanks, Scott. (please email also!) -- ==================================================== Scott Davis, 45 Dunfield Av, Unit 2117 Self-Employed Toronto, ON, Canada, M4S 2H4 Tech Consulta...