how to automatically run a report with parameters and email the report based on

Hi all,

I have a report which uses a username as an input parameter.
I need to schedule the report to run automatically and email only the page of
the report which belongs to each user, to that user's email address.

The stored procedure I'm using for the report already uses the username as an
input parameter.
The problem is that I cannot automatically run the report for each of the
parameter values separately.

Thanks in advance...

0
Lior_Me

Email address auto completion doesn't always work in Outlook 2003
When I type in the first few letters of the email address of an outgoing email a menu of suggested email addresses appears, but it is sometimes empty when I would expect it to show email addresses in my address book or email addresses of people I have sent emails to or received emails from previously. How do I correct this? Autocompletion is not a robust or reliable feature. It frequently stops working usually because Outlook loses its connection to its autocompletion cache. This can happen for a number of reasons, most often because Outlook is not exiting completely and thus n...

application accessing email account allow!
Hi.. trying to find a way to allow a trusted program to access outlook, this application send emails out using our customer database, problem is that a dialog boxx keeps been shown asking to grant this app access and only allows upto 10 minutes, not only thta we have to select yes to allow each email to be sent as it checks each one and with around 600 customers its a pain. need a way were we can allow this to interact with outlook trusting tis application only (do not want to leave the machine open for spamming). please help... ITOpMan +-----------------------------------------------...

Crystal Reports: Web Component Server warning in eventlog
Hi NG I get a Crystal Error when opening reports in redeployed ms crm 1.2. The amount of data for example in activities is about 100.000 records. even more in quote, salesorder and invoice. I reconfigured the page server (-maxDBResultRecords 0) and created a config file for setting a crystal report timeout value. Here's the message: Eventtyp: Warnung Eventsource: Crystal_WebCompServer Eventcategory: Leistung EventId: 49855 Date: 09.08.2004 Time: 18:13:37 User: Nicht zutreffend Server: PFOCRM1 Description: Exceeding of maximum permitted time for processing a script. For changing...

New emails not showing in outlook XP
Hi I have a user who's emails aren't automatically showing in his inbox until he clicks on another folder first?? Does anyone know a workaround for this? Thanks Andy Andy Derbyshire <derbs1978@hotmail.com> wrote: > I have a user who's emails aren't automatically showing in his inbox > until he clicks on another folder first?? Does anyone know a > workaround for this? Type of account? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Hi Brian It's just a general Windows 2000 account created in Active Directory on a Windows 2000 server?? Thanks Andy "Brian T...

Automatic Delete of Messages in Outlook 2007?
Is there a setting to automatically delete messages after X number of days in Outlook 2007? Thanks much. evtide@gmail.com <evtide@gmail.com> wrote: > Is there a setting to automatically delete messages after X number of > days in Outlook 2007? Thanks much. Open Help and enter "autoarchive" -- Brian Tillman ...

How do I turn off email headers in Outlook 2003
I am trying to turn off email headers on a system that is running Outlook 2003. A 3 line email is turning into a 2 page email with all the headers..(ie received by to the Received from etc etc etc). Any help is greatly appreciated.. Are you referring to the quoted To/From/Date/Subject fields or to entire message header including all the IP addresses, server names, etc...? In case of the last; Outlook doesn't do this. Is this happening when replying to the message or when receiving it? Assuming the last, do you have a virus scanner installed which integrates itself with Ou...

Can't follow link from within email
Problem just started. Suddenly, I can't click to follow links within a email message. I have to cut and paste in IE. Any suggestions as how to fix this problem? Thanks! What is the error message? if 'restrictions in effect... see administrator..." try http://slipstick.me/restrict -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange:...

Incoming email shows foreign letters rather than quotes, etc.
I've got Vista. Some English characters such as an apostrophe are replaced with, say, letters such as an A topped by little circle. It's most punctuation that's altered. What gives, what's causing them and how do I prevent them? Thanks! Does this happen with received messages, or ones you send out? Go to Tools, Options, Read, International Settings, and make sure it = says Western European (Windows), and the box for "Use default..." is = unchecked. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...

how to Append Info into a Parameter ?
Suppose i want to make this command $param = "" | select "disk1" , "disk2" , Disk 3" but then in the script i want to add Disk 4 to the $param as i added before the 3 ones. how can i do it ? Use add-member: $param|add-member -type noteproperty -name Disk4 -value $null "tal Shatz" <shatz.tal@gmail.com> wrote in message news:047e7b17-2bb1-4176-8cb2-1a6c2e544faf@a21g2000yqc.googlegroups.com... > Suppose i want to make this command > $param = "" | select "disk1" , "disk2" , Disk 3" > &...

Sheet vs File size when sending email in Outlook
In a workbook with a single sheet, if I use "File, Send to, Mail Recipient" the recipient gets an email larger than 3MB, but if I choose "File, Send to, Mail Recipient (as Attachment)", they get an email less than 1MB. I prefer the former as the recipient gets a message with the info in the message body, rather than an attachment, but the file size (arriving in Outlook) is becoming and issue. The excel formatting also needs to be retained. Suggestions? Many thanks, Mike :confused: -- matchball ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ...

Can't Update/Change EMail address on EMail Tab
Folks.....I cannot change e-mail addresses on the e-mail tab in our Active Directory. History: We were running Exchange 2000 on Windows 2000 when we had a significant failure and for various reasons did not repair or reinstall Exchange 2000 for several months. Our users used another e-mail service/ISP during this period. Those users had e-mail addresses of the form xxx.yyy@ISPxxx.Net in the Active Directory. Note our Active Directory Domain is USqqq.Com. Now that Exchange is back up and running, only my id with a USqqq.Com e-mail address and one new user's id can b...

Help displaying new email icon.
Hi I've just started getting a problem with Outllok 2003. When I recieve email the envelope icon that tells me that I have new email appears with the inactive icons ie it does not show the envelope icon - it hides it away with the inactive icons. I would like it displayed (as it used to be), how do I get it to always display when new email arrives? Thanx Simon right click the Windows Start button, select Properties then the Taskbar tab and customize. look for the entry "you have new unopened items" and set its behaviour to "always show" "Simon" <si@com...

Running Total
In my mind this sounds simple... User Input = # User Input + previous input = running total Remaining allowed = Allowed - running total I want to design a form that allows a user to input a number. I wan that number to add itself to a running total and reset the input box t 0. I want the running total to subtract from the allowed number an give the result. On the screen I will have 2 of these input boxe (Exercise points & Food points). Part of the problem is I a displaying this in Pocket Excel and it will not allow circula references. Any suggestions -- Message posted from http:/...

leave email messages on the server
I have a blackberry and i am trying to get my emails on my phone... and it tells me to leave messageson server... i have tryed... I went to tools, account, properties, and there is no advanced options tab, and no delivery options? What do i do... Did you highlight the "Mail" account and the Properties? -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Cambie Gulick" <Cambie Gulick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6303F6C2-3712-4863-A56E-11836DDFE6F3@microsoft.com... >I have a blackberry and i am trying t...

limiting email for local use only
exchange 2003, clients using outlook 2003 We want to limit a certain group of user to send and receive email locally. We do not want them to be able to send or receive email from or to external sources. We just want their email to be used internally. How can we do this? -Thanks for any help. See : http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF009.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Frank White" <etchingham@gmail.com> wrote in message news:u7xVWJtCFHA.3504@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > exchange 2003, ...

Adding Email Address to Payable EFT Remittance
Can someone please tell me how to setup the calculated field so that I can print the vendors email address on the EFT Remittance form thanks Hi-- Perhaps someone else will post with a clever solution. But from what I can tell, the Address ID field (which would be needed to link to the Email field) is not available in the tables on the EFT Remittance form. You would need to create a link by Vendor ID and Address ID to the Internet Addresses table (SY001200) in order to pull in the email address. I also looked in functions to see if there was a function to pull it with a calculated field, ...

How do I change a variable name based on a sheet name
For example, lets say I have a string variable named strSales, I want to iterate through the sheets, so when I'm on sheet 1, it'll be strSales1, on sheet 2 it'll be strSales2, etc. Hi, Maybe this Sub nn() myvar = "strSales" For x = 1 To Worksheets.Count myvar = myvar & x 'your code myvar = "strSales" Next End Sub -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "The Avenger" wrote: > ...

Unable to copy/paste from emails after Service pack 2 install
I installed the Office Service Pack 2 last night. I have Windows XP and Office 2003. Since then I can no longer copy and paste emails to Publisher or WORD. I uninstalled Office 2003 (Home Edition) and reinstalled, but that didn't help. Anyone else having this problem and a remedy? I think new Service Packs are somewhat like new cars...you must give them several months for the manufacturer to get the kinks out before you foolishly jump in and believe it's a good thing to have. Thanks! ...

List values based on different values selected
State : Type1 : Type2 : Type3 : Alaska Arizona Type1 Alaska1 Type1 Arizona1 Type2 Alaska2 Type2 Arizona2 Type3 Alaska3 Type3 Arizona3 Alaska1 Alaska2 Alaska3 Arizona1 Arizona2 Arizona3 1.1 2.1 3.1 11.1 12.1 13.1 1.2 2.2 3.2 11.2 12.2 13.2 1.3 2.3 3.3 11.3 12.3 13.3 1.4 2.4 3.4 11.4 12.4 1.5 2.5 3.5 11.5 12.5 Above is the worksheet which i'm trying to solve. When state "Alaska" is selected, Type 1 should list the values 1.1 - 1.5; Type 2 should list the values 2.1 - 2.5, so on When State "Arizona" is selected, type 1 should list the va...

Automatically copy permissions to subfolders
With Outlook XP is there a way to automatically copy the permissions set at Outlook Today to all subfolders (especially personal subfolders). For example: When someone "switches" secretaries, we have to reapply the permissions every time and some of the users have created fifty plus subfolders. Therefore it would so helpful to at least automatically apply the permissions set in one folder - called Personal Folders or the Inbox - to ALL the subfolders created under that folder. Thanks!! No, but there are tools and scripts that might help. See http://www.slipstick.com/exs/permis...

Email 06-16-10
I can receiving emails on my primary email address but not on my secondary addresses ( all are @tiscali.co.uk). I know I should have received mail secondary addresses and everything was fine until about a month ago. As a test I can send mail from secondary addresses to primary address. I have checked account properties which seem ok. No error messages only 'No New Messages'. Can anyone help please. Make sure that the box at the bottom is checked to include the account = under Tools | Accounts | Mail | Properties. You can also try removing = the account, closing and reope...

Custom reports #8
I am trying to set up a custom report for my business that will diplay something like: SalesRep|Item|Discount($0 if none)|SalePrice|TotalPrice...All that I can't figure out is how to show what items were discounted and how much for. Also, is there any way to pull up the Top Sales Rep list and have it show on there how much each employee has discounted for the week? Any help would be greatly appreciated! hi AGC62, your first query about the report you can do so if you know how to modify the active report the .grp files, however if not we are here to help you out. I have the report ...

Can't receive email, but can send
Hello, I have waht seems to be a fairly uncommon problem that I ahve yet to find a solution for.&nbsp; First some background:I run Windows Vista, Outlook 2007, and optonline.net.&nbsp; My incoming server is POP3 and outgoing is SMTP.&nbsp; &nbsp;A few weeks ago I got a virus, I was able to get rid of the virus but afterword (only afterword not before) I got a login screen when I tried to receive my email.&nbsp; I logged on using my credentials, then I saw the receiving window for a few seconds, then the login popped up again.&nbsp;&nbsp;When I&nbsp;exited out fr...

Error running Calculate to setup New Fiscal Period
We have moved from a fiscal period to a calendar period. We are trying to update the fiscal period, but when we go to calculate we get the following error: [Microsoft][odbc sql server driver][sql server] cannot insert the value NULL into column ‘PERDENDT’ table FATST.dbo.SY40100’,column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails. Then when you OK out we get this error: The stored procedure smPeriodSetupCalculate returned the following results: DBMS:515, Dynamics:0. We've done several searches in the Knowledge Base as well as this newsgroup and we haven't found anyone else having t...

How can I automatically forward email to an external domain with exchange 2003?
Hello, I have a server running exchange 2003. Let's say that my domain name is "hjk.com" and I want that all emails that are send to example@hjk.com are forwarded to these 3 address: example2@externaldomain.com example3@anotherdomain.com example4@evenanotherdomainidontcontrol.com Is that possible? how can I do it? Thanks Patricia Print | Copy URL of this post Expand All Collapse All Hi Patricia, By default, automatic forwards to external domains are disabled. Go to Exchange system manager, Global Settings/Internet message formats. There, either enable th...