how to automatically run a report with parameters and email the report based on

Hi all,

I have a report which uses a username as an input parameter.
I need to schedule the report to run automatically and email only the page of
the report which belongs to each user, to that user's email address.

The stored procedure I'm using for the report already uses the username as an
input parameter.
The problem is that I cannot automatically run the report for each of the
parameter values separately.

Thanks in advance...

0
Lior_Me

Report on Serialized items passing through a site
I want to run a report on the history of any serialized transfers to / from a specific site. ...

Printing LOTS of emails
I have to print a lot of emails - possibly several thousand. I have a macro that sends them to the printer, but is there a way I can read the contents and write them to a text file? I'd like them to look as much as possible like the actual printed copies do. It seems I MIGHT be able to open a text file, then write out the relevant fields, like: Open OutMail for output as 1 for each MailItem a$ = mailitem.field1 if len(a$)>0 then print #1,a$ a$=mailitem.field2 if len(a$)>0 then print #1,a$ etc. Print #1, "End of this mailitem" next Mailitem Close 1 Will this...

chkdsk
Server 2003 with a 4 drive RAID (500 Gb each drive). One of the drives went south (Western Digital Caviar Black) and when the system came back up a folder was reported as corrupted and inaccessable so I set CHKDSK to run and restarted the machine. 8 hours later it has found one error in an index but still no signs of finishing up anytime soon. Is there any way to fix these errors that doesn't involve taking a server down for an entire day? http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserversystem/storage/getstorfacts.mspx Fiction: Check disk (CHKDSK) takes too long. Fact: CHKDSK...

Symantec Email Proxy Deleted Message
When email was deleted, users received a message that read "Symantec Email Proxy Deleted Message". The flaw was first detected 14 October and Symantec began issuing a patch for the problem last week, said Symantec UK company spokesperson Katherine James. This is what is happening to me, but I cannot locate the patch on Symantec's website....HELP! Contact Symantec again and ask them to send it to you. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Terri" <phiter@mail....

Create multiple reports using macros
There is a report that I would like to run monthly for about 90 individuals and I want each individual to get their own report. Clearly, I don't want to run the report 90 times. I assume that I need a macro to do this, but have no experience writing macros. Currently, I have set up a make table query to identify the users that will need the report (since that list is subject to change) and the report is set up with the user as a parameter, now I just need to connect the two! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Kevin Do you actually need 90 separate reports or can you ...

Report 12-14-06
Hi, I make a custom report called "Report A", but when I run it in microsoft CRM application, there is error dialog like this : ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Reporting Services Error : An error has occured during report processing .(rsProcessingAborted) Cannot create a connection to data source 'mi-crm' . (rsErrorOpeningConnection) Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON' ----------------------------------------------------------------------- For information, the user open the report is CRM user (user Liau). ...

End User Recovery Report?
Is there such a thing? I see that DPM 2007 has a Recovery report that only shows what has been done from the administrative console. However, I would love to show my management how much time we are getting back from users doing their own end user recovery. This seems like a great ROI feature. Is there any way to pull that information from DPM 2007? No , there is no way to get this data. Gaurav [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Jason" <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BA89E9...

Automatic CC

CRM Reports showing only 10 records
Hi, When I run Account Summary report, it shows only 10 accounts and at the bottom of the first page, you see a message saying that this report can have maximum 10 accounts. Why is this restriction? What about the other accounts? How will show them in the report? Can someone help me with this? Thanks. Vikram ------=_NextPart_0001_0A42E7AB Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit "vikramp" <vpuniv@gmail.com> wrote: > When I run Account Summary report, it shows only 10 accounts and at the > bottom of the first page, you see a message saying that thi...

Unable to Click on Links - Puplisher Email
Hi, When I create a document in Publisher and send it via Publisher's email function, most people can click on the links in the document. However, I have a friend who uses Outlook Web Access (OWA) to get her email and although she can see my document, none of the links in the document work for her. Would appreciate if you have any ideas for me on to resolve this issue. Thanks, Michael J. Titera ...

Outlook nonresponding with emails with attachments
When I double click or right click on any email with an attachment, outlook goes into nonresponding mode and has to be shut down with Task manager and I have to reboot. Any suggestions? Using Win XP. ...

Is it ok to run POS and SQL on one PC?
I have been running POS on one PC as client and SQL database on another as server. These 2 PCs are getting old and I want to upgrade. If I am getting a faster PC, is there any downside to running both POS and SQL database on one machine? Since SQL Server is the desktop edition, it seems all that power on the server side is not necessary. No, just make sure you have a good backup routine. Rob "sammm" wrote: > I have been running POS on one PC as client and SQL database on > another as server. These 2 PCs are getting old and I want to upgrade. > If I am getting a faster P...

macro not running in XP #2
My macro is working in NT but not working in XP.compilation error saying dll not found is coming.actually the applciation contains 3 buttons. 2 buttons out of which are used to open the common dialog box (for selecting the files destination.)and another button behind which the entire macro is placed. now the problem is in XP we are unable to even click the button (to select the path ,error message saying compilation error dll not found is arising) In tools references i have checked the vba project and few others but could'nt solve the problem.. Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Nam...

How well does MS Office 2003 run on Windows Server 2008, IN PRACTICE ?
Hi How well does MS Office 2003 run on Windows Server 2008, IN PRACTICE ? (!) Microsoft say it runs fine, but are there any significant problems in practice? (eps re MS Access 2003). >>> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2008/en/us/supported-applications.aspx Microsoft Office Microsoft Office 2003 Service Pack 3 and Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 and later versions are supported, including individual applications comprising the Office Suite >>> With thanks Ship Shiperton Henethe hi, On 15.03.2010 13:02, ship wrote: > How well ...

Automatic axis format

Inbox says 2 new emails, not seeing them..
I have a user in our New York office (I'm in New Jersey)... she's running Outlook 2003. This moring her Inbox showed 2 new emails, but they all showed as being read already. She has an appointment, but after that I might use TeamViewer to access her computer.. is there anything I should look for or do? Is she syncing with a smartphone or pda? Is her reading pane set to mark messages read when the selection changes? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ ...

Trouble exporting Report to Excel
How do you increase rows to output size? When exporting a 2000+ page report to Excel (97-2002 *xls), stops on page 412 with message stating: “There are too many rows to output, based on limitation specified by the output format or by Microsoft Access”. Using Access 2000 with Windows 2000 OS Excel has a hard-and-fast limit of 65536. When you export to Excel from a report, you usually get extraneous blank lines, so it's conceivable that you're hitting that limit. There's no way around it, other than to simply export the data (assuming less than 65536 rows) rather than the rep...

How to add a 2nd page to an online email newsletter in Publisher?
I have inserted a 2nd page to my online email newsletter in publisher but when I view it by either the preview or sending it to my self I cannot get to the second page!! Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong and how to fix this please. This is for my small business and I am trying to have this ready for a June 1 release. Thank you. I think the only way of getting additional story to your email is make a Publisher page twice as long (22"). Creating a multi-page PDF file may be more appreciated by your readers for it is a nicer file to save, and print out. -- Don Vancouver, ...

How to restrict reports for each salespeople?
I need to give access to a few salespeople to their own Sales Open Order Report and Total Monthly Sales (through the Sales Document Range Inquiry) without them seeing each other's reports. What would be the best way to accomplish this? Thanks. -- HECTOR CARDENAS ...

Help with printing one name on a report
On my Form that has No Record Source I have a Combo Box [cmbHorsePlanner] that has a row source SELECT qryHorseNameActive.HorseID, qryHorseNameActive.Name FROM qryHorseNameActive; And next to that Combo Box I have a Print control that prints my form that I only want the one name that I select from my Combo Box My Report is rptHorsePlanner, I suppose I will need a requery or Dirty so I can change selections to print a Report! Thanks for any Help...........Bob Bob, What is the Record Source of the report. Assuming your report is based on a query, then I think all you will need to do i...