Ftp service to a non windows machine.

With an FTP task in SSIS, I get the error:
Error at FTP Task [FTP Task]: Remote path "PRIS:CSV.1" doesn't start with
"/".

The other machine is a non windows machine, there the filenames
(system/directory) do not start with a slash. A 'normal' FTP server does
work there the 'file' does not have toe start with a slash.

How can I circumvent this problem?

Is this the correct group for SSIS related questions?
Sorry if I am in the wrong group, but I could not find a SSIS group.

thanks for your time and attention,
Ben Brugman

0
ben

Also try: microsoft.public.sqlserver.integrationsvcs

I find it midly ammuzing that you refer to a Microsoft FTP server as a
"Normal" one. I started working with Unix FTP Servers somewhere around 1980
(bear skins and stone knives) and remember the cluster-f*** Microsoft called
an FTP server back then.

My how times have changed.

Try preceding the / with a \.

"ben brugman" <ben@niethier.nl> wrote in message
> With an FTP task in SSIS, I get the error:
> Error at FTP Task [FTP Task]: Remote path "PRIS:CSV.1" doesn't start with
> "/".
>
> The other machine is a non windows machine, there the filenames
> (system/directory) do not start with a slash. A 'normal' FTP server does
> work there the 'file' does not have toe start with a slash.
>
> How can I circumvent this problem?
>
> Is this the correct group for SSIS related questions?
> Sorry if I am in the wrong group, but I could not find a SSIS group.
>
> thanks for your time and attention,
> Ben Brugman

0
Jay
12/3/2009 2:11:00 PM
"Jay" <spam@nospam.org> schreef in bericht
> Also try: microsoft.public.sqlserver.integrationsvcs
I'll try that.

> I find it midly ammuzing that you refer to a Microsoft FTP server as a

I did refer to a "A 'normal' FTP server ", so there is no implication that
this is MS.

> "Normal" one. I started working with Unix FTP Servers somewhere around
> 1980 (bear skins and stone knives) and remember the cluster-f*** Microsoft
> called an FTP server back then.
>
> My how times have changed.
>
> Try preceding the / with a \.
Tried that no succes.

Thanks,
Ben

> "ben brugman" <ben@niethier.nl> wrote in message
>> With an FTP task in SSIS, I get the error:
>> Error at FTP Task [FTP Task]: Remote path "PRIS:CSV.1" doesn't start with
>> "/".
>>
>> The other machine is a non windows machine, there the filenames
>> (system/directory) do not start with a slash. A 'normal' FTP server does
>> work there the 'file' does not have toe start with a slash.
>>
>> How can I circumvent this problem?
>>
>> Is this the correct group for SSIS related questions?
>> Sorry if I am in the wrong group, but I could not find a SSIS group.
>>
>> thanks for your time and attention,
>> Ben Brugman

0
ben

How to create a FTP session
Hello!! Does anyone have any example or any good site where I can find information how to establish a FTP session. //Tony TonyJ wrote: > Hello!! > > Does anyone have any example or any good site where I can find information > how to establish a FTP session. http://www.google.com/codesearch?hl=en&lr=&q=CFtpConnection&btnG=Search find in the result cedtdev/RemoteFile.cpp cod On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 12:23:52 +0200, TonyJ wrote: >Does anyone have any example or any good site where I can find information >how to establish a FTP session. Using MFC? http://msdn2...

multiple child windows
How can I create multiple child windows in SDI ? thank you, dave If you mean view, why not use MDI? --- Ajay If you dont want MDI for whatever reason, you can use a splitter. --- Ajay You can't. That's why it's called "SDI". It supports one view and one document. That said, it IS possible to have multiple views, but only one at a time; there's an MSDN article on this, search the keys "sdi multiple view" and choose the article, about the 12th one down in my copy (it varies as articles are added and removed) "Adding Multiple Views to a Sing...

Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition Service Pack 3 (KB955706
This won't install in my computer. I am using windows xp. I keep getting a update repeatedly. When I tell it to install, it comes up fatal error and won't install. -- Sandy Try posting in the SQL Server Setup & Upgrade forum for assistance: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/sqlsetupandupgrade/threads/ Or uninstall all Windows Live Essentials, reboot, then do a clean install but only install the Windows Live applications you're going to use. Sandy wrote: > This won't install in my computer. I am using windows xp. I keep getting ...

FTP
Hi, I need to FTP files automatcially. Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this from VBA? Thank you! Take a look at http://www.mvps.org/access/modules/mdl0015.htm and/or http://www.mvps.org/access/modules/mdl0037.htm at "The Access Web" -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Cory J. Laidlaw, Beyond01.com" <CoryJLaidlawBeyond01com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A3AD95CA-D308-4745-9760-1BE454831C3E@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I need to FTP files automatcially. Does anyone have any ideas...

"file open message window:" outlook.exe
application error when loading up outlook. any thoughts gang? tried basically everything we know here. Lisa ...

Product and services missing from settings
Have a clean install of CRM SBS. Even logged on as a user with system administrator rights, the product catalog and services components in settings are missing. Everything else appears to be there OK. Can anyone help ? Its ok I found the problem in the early hours. The system administrator account setup during install had the restricted user flag set. When I cleared that and logged in the missing elements appeared. "David Benjamin" wrote: > Have a clean install of CRM SBS. Even logged on as a user with system > administrator rights, the product catalog and services ...

Reading Word 2007 Windows files in WordX?
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC How can I read files created in Word for Windows 2007 (or any other application in the suite) with my Mac OfficeX application? Is there a converter which I can download from somewhere? Thanks in advance. Converters have been available for Word & PPt for some time. You can download from here: <http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.mspx?pid=Mactopia_Office2004&fid=AB6 6B5BF-37C3-41BB-945E-784782FC582C#viewer> They're simple to use & work well, but make sure to review all the "peripheral&quo...

Using Office 2003 Web Services Toolkit, invalid property assignment?
I'm trying to test out the office 2003 web services toolkit. I'm referencing an article at http://www.officezealot.com/Upload/Gunderloy_WebService_Article/Gunderlo y_Webservice.aspx which includes a demo of this technology, amoung other things. I'm attempting to pull data from http://www.webservicex.com/uszip.asmx which does return data via browser. I used the toolkit to create the various classes. The code attempts to assign the discovered data to a textbox but it does not get that far. The puzzling error message is 'wrong number of arguments or invalid property ass...

About Window Minimize of MID Project
hi all,there is a strange thing I Encountered. I build a MDI project of MFC, and don't insert any source. Run it and new more than 100 new file windows. When minimize the 101st window, it is minimized to the 100th window's position.102nd window, 103rd window are the same. My english is not good, so please look at pics: First pic: http://photo8.yupoo.com/20070711/182726_1880095796_pciztejr.jpg Second pic: http://photo8.yupoo.com/20070711/182727_1891729931_sfvjfiab.jpg Is it a bug of MFC? Or there is a rule of window minimization action? I can't find any information about it i...

Help
Our environment is SBS 2003 server: We have an application that syncronizes a CRM app with Exchange appointments and contacts. This applicaiton has been working for a year now without an issue and all of a sudden, we are getting the following errors: Event Id: 1000 .NET Runtime 2.0 Error -Faulting application tsiexchangesync.exe, version 1.3.0.0, stamp 4a04a7e7, faulting module kernel32.dll, version 5.2.3790.4480, stamp 49c51f0a, debug? 0, fault address 0x0000bef7. Event ID: 1517: Windows saved user Xyz\Administrator registry while an application or service was still us...

publisher 2002 ftp to html
Have a problem uploading my web pages that I made on publisher 2002 to transfer to my web host. the ftp files are not reading correctly and only will show the text, and no pictures. Can anyone help. thanks You will have to upload the images separately. Go here for lots of help for Publisher web design. www.davidbartosik.com Also this newsgroup will be helpful news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm "brian" <duckmaster1@insightbb.com> wrote in ...

Service Appointment refresh delay CRM 4.0
Hi, We've migrated from CRM 3.0 to 4.0 last month. Since the migration, we have a trouble with the service Calendar. When an operator changes the date of a service appointment, the calendar is not updated immediatly. It can take 30 minutes to show the appointement at the new date. That can create conflicts between the 8 operators who book appointments for a pool of technicians. The CRM server doesn't seem to be too busy. Did you noticed the same problem ? How can I force the refresh of the service calendar ? Regards. Jean-Luc. We have had the same problem, and have not yet managed...

Windows Install Error
having this strange problem of windows XP telling me it is trying to install "Fax" on my pc...yet I have no fax & it is asking me for the disc. I must keep on hitting cancel in order to get past this. How do I correct this probelm, I do not want to install anything. Some people have mentioned it is my windows installer that is the problem & I have updated that but this does not help. Running Win XP Professtional Google for the Windows Installer Cleanup tool. You can remove the annoying app that wants to keep installing from the database and it will no longer ...

Indexing service
Hi, Using Indexing service, I am trying to get the properties of file(s), based on the search criteria. Can anyone help me to do this using the API, in vc++ 6.0. thank u. ...

Windows Installer pops up on every incoming Email
Help!! I just installed Office 2003 Professional (Upgraded from Office XP Pro), and whenever an incoming message is received by Outlook 2003, Windows Installer pops up, the floppy drive spins up for a second or 2, and then the message comes into the Inbox. Note, this behavior only occurs when there is an incoming message. A Send/Receive cycle will not trigger it if there is no incoming mail to receive. Has anyone experienced this issue before? Please let me know how I can fix this annoying little problem. Please reply to this thread, or send mail to bullgator1991@***NOSPAM***.yahoo...

Money 2004: Experian credit expert service for spouse?
Hi...I bought Money 2004 Deluxe and took advantage of Experian's credit expert service free for 1 year. Does anyone know if spouses are also eligible for the free 1 year of service, or does each person have to buy a copy of Money? Thanks, Ted. I tried to do one for my spouse and said the offer was no longer good as I already used it. Don in Tampa, Florida, USA >-----Original Message----- >Hi...I bought Money 2004 Deluxe and took advantage of Experian's credit >expert service free for 1 year. Does anyone know if spouses are also >eligible for the free 1 year ...

Windows Update Agent
Why does my Windows Update Agent on my Xp PC keep wanting a CD. I don't have a CD. The Update Agent says, The feature you are trying to use ia on a CD-ROM or other removable disk that is not avalible. This message repedidly displays at verious time. When I cancle it, another dialog window displays saying, An installation package for the product Update Agent connot be found. Try the instalation agent using a valid copy of the instalation package 'Update Agent.msi'. I don't have a clue what it is asking for or why. I have been fighting this problem for months. ...

mscrmdeletion service
I inherited a network that is running CRM 1.2, with a front end/ back end configuration. I have applied the 1.2 rollup to the machines as it was supposed to fix event id: 5895. My question, as I'm am entirely new when it comes to CRM, is which server should this service be running on, front end or back end w/SQL? Currently it runs on the front end, but it is still logging the error. Thanks in advance. No familiar tottaly with that specific hotfix, but the deletion service runs on the CRM App server. Assuming this is the failure to delete some records message. I think there ar...

Not able to Receive an Item through RMA in Field Service
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000E_01CA103F.BBDD7F80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello Great People (GP) We are using GP 10.0 SP3 I am trying to receive a serialized item through RMA and it is giving = me a very strange message " This serial number has been used on an other = document by another user" . I have searched and look all over the places and there is only single = Invoice and customer and I am exactly following the same path to = received back from that customer...

Window 7 Active Directory and VbsEdit
I've upgrade to Window 7 Enterprise x64 I also have Remote Server Administration Tools x64 (amd64fre_GRMRSATX_MSU.msu) installed VbsEdit is unable to find the libraries for ADODB.connection, ADODB.recordset, ADODB.Fields with both x32 and x64 versions. I'm sure these are for Active Directory access. I had been running VbsEdit (visual basic script editor) x32 on XP I think VbsEdit found them on XP because I had the Admin pack (WindowsServer2003-KB304718-AdministrationToolsPack.exe) installed. What do I need to install to make the Active Directory libraries available ...

ATP should show Field Service Information
ATP is a great tool. However, it should integrate with Field Service. It should show items on RMA (not customer owned, of course). It should show WO information ...

FTP in passive mode
How do you use FTP in publisher in passive mode? Thanks, Paul Whilst attempting to develop brick-based storage technology, Ed reads a message from Paul <noone@replytonewsgroup.com> > How do you use FTP in publisher in passive mode? I would suggest using a dedicated piece of FTP software such as SmartFTP -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm Paul, Look at http://officerone.tripod.com/vba.html - I have got examples that use MSINET control for downloading and u...

Are some online services only available for Money 2005?
I have Money 2004 standard and wanted to add an account for Hewitt Associates. When I try to add the service from inside Money 2004 it does not appear on the list of available institutions but when I check to "see the list of institutions that Microsoft supports", Hewitt Associates appears on the list. Do I need to upgrade to 2005 standard in order to link to this institution? My online contract is still active and I am able to connect to pricing updates. In microsoft.public.money, Doozer999 wrote: >I have Money 2004 standard and wanted to add an account for Hewitt >...

Outlook Compatibility w Windows XP Pro
I just upgraded my Windows to XP pro from Win 98. Most things went fine, but now my Outlook will not open. I get a message that says the program is shutting down because of a "request to terminate from Runtime in an unusual way." I also have gotten the message to select Outlook from the mail icon in the control panel. Problem is, that there is no mail icon in the control panel. I connect just fine through explorer and my PROSet is updated as well as my display driver. What version of Outlook are you using? Have you tried reinstalling the Office product? >-----Origina...

eConnect Outgoing Services Starts then Stops
I have just installed eConnect 9 on a Windows 2003 Enterprise server. When I try to start the "Microsoft Business Solutions - Great Plains eConnect Outgoing Service 9.0" service I receive the following message: The Microsoft Business Solutions - Great Plains eConnect Outgoing Service 9.0 service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they have no work to do, for example, the Performance Logs and Alerts service. What can I do to resolve this issue? Any help is appreciated. Even I'm facing the same problem but I'm using GP 8.0...