Subscription Ax data method provider

Hi,

I try to use subscription on a report using the AX Data method provider
quering a Dyamics AX 2008 installation. The report works fine when actively
rendering but neither a snapshot or subscription on a schedule is possible. I
recieve an error just saying there is a error rendering the report.

I have tried changing accounts on both the stored account in SSRS, the data
source, and SQL Server Agent with same result.

Is it possible using subscription together with Data Method Provider?

br
--
Jonas_Örtendahl

Looking for sample data
I'm trying to learn a little about pivot tables and am looking for a larger spreadsheet than I care to build. Is there a link where I can get a reasonably large sheet with a lot of data? I seem to remember that I used to have one that I thought came from MS but I can't find the right combination of keywords that gets it to me. Or I might be imaging the whole thing... Any pointers? Norman Here's a link to the federal energy website with lots of data: http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/mecs/mecs2002/data02/shelltables.html Don't know if that's helpful, but there are tons of spre...

Formula to sum data from a data range
Ok here's what I need to do. My sheet contains list of transactions by date and tx number spread over several years. I am trying to automatically pull subtotals for each fiscal year out of this LONG list of data. Example: ID Date IssueAmt Sold Date 1380 12/1/1998 $66.00 12/1/1998 1381 12/1/1998 $66.00 12/1/1998 I need a formula that will sum the "Issue Amounts" if the "Date" falls within a particular range, ie. 11/25/1998-11/28/1999. Any help you all can give me I am extremely greatful for. I've been pulling my hair out all day today with IF, AND, and OR ...

Finding data on subcustomers
We have our customers set up such that multiple meters (or subcustomers) have their invoices all roll into one master customer. On our invoices I can see the meter ID to know which sub it applies too. However, I am having trouble finding a way to initially display or sort the invoices (and payments) related to a subcustomer I would like to select using a number located in the User Defined "Tracking Number" field? Please help to tell me how to do so. ...

Data collection
I have hundreds of spreadsheets created from the same template. They contain different amounts of records (a record equals a row in this case). One spreadsheet may have two records (rows); another may have fifteen records (rows). Each spreadsheet is an individual file, and all files are stored in the same folder. I need to pull data from specific columns in each of these spreadsheets (files) into an EOM report. The first column contains a non-unique number (like a department number). Although the number may appear many times in a single spreadsheet, and in many of the spreadsheets, it...

SQL Error during data migration
Hi to all, we got a serious problem when loading data with the data migration framework. The MigrationTool throws an error after creating the account record in the crm database and then writing back the migration status. That means the according record in the cdf database is not receiving the new destination id so the tool uses the same data for creating the next account! This is an never ending loop. It is not our first load and the domain account we use is the same as admin in crm. We used it to load the data to the cdf, to cleanse the data in cdf (what means updates are possible with...

Problems with Subscriptions after Migration
We are having an issue with our subscriptions after we migrated from a server running SQL Server 2005 32-bit under Windows Server 2003 R2 32-bit to a new server running SQL Server 2005 64-bit under Windows Server 2008 64-bit. Most of our subscriptions used aliases for the email address. I know this is no longer supported, so I'm trying to edit all our subscriptions. When I do this and click save, I get an error of the specified @name already exists. This also occurs when I create a new subscription and then try to edit it. Any suggestions? Thanks! Hi Jason, Why did...

find asymptote of data
How can I find the upper and lower asymptotes of an oscillating but decaying data series and the final approaching value? Thanks. I did this, maybe it will help: In cells C1:C43 I put the consecutive number 1-43. In cells B1:B43 I put a formula -- the one in B2 is: =SIN(C2)*(C2)^-(1/5) This was to get a decaying series. In cells A2:A43 I put a formula -- the one in A2 is: =IF(AND(B2>B1,B2>B3),1+A1,A1) This finds the maximums The number in A go from 0 to 6. I put the number 1-6 in E2:E7 The formula in F2 is: =VLOOKUP(E2,$A$2:$B$43,2,FALSE) With similar formulas in F3:F7 G2 has =...

Daily data entry
Problem... Data entry stored daily and keep for record, do I need to create shee for everyday to do that? Or you have better solution? Code in Excel would be saving my time or else I'll need to creat program and store everything into database... Thank -- wingw ----------------------------------------------------------------------- wingwp's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1456 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26193 A sheet per day is certainly not an efficient way to do it. Two months later your workbook wi...

Getting data labels right....
I have an XY Scatter chart plotting two columns of data. The data labels I want to use for the points on the chart are in a third column, each row corresponding to the proper row for the data being plotted. How do I get the data labels to display the values in the third column? Thanks! Shawn 43fan, These resources will help: (1) You can use Rob Bovey's XY Chart Labeler add-in located at: http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm (2) You can use John Walkenbach's Chart Tools add-in located at: http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/charttools.htm (3) You can use...

Is is possible to only allow user enter data through form
I want a database only allow user to enter data through form, they might can read the related tables, but they can't write anything directly through those tables, is that possilbe? I have tried those permission setting, but once the accese of the table is denied, the related form can't be used, either. On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 13:52:09 -0800, Ming <Ming@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I want a database only allow user to enter data through form, they might can >read the related tables, but they can't write anything directly through those >tables, is that possil...

Lost data
Hi, Recently, I opted for the trial version 2004 MS Money Delux & Business and after the trial period ended in 60 days I decided not to purchase the product, since I already had the 2001 version 9.0. When the trial version expired I tried to use my older version, but at least a year's data was gone. I always back-up the date both in the old and new versions. Back-up was done using a a zip drive in addition to the automatic back-up in the programs. How can I retrieve the data in the trial version to bring my older version up-to-date with all the data I had and the data I e...

Coping data to multiple worksheets
Using Excel 2003, created a workbook with multiple worksheets. I have master worksheet, that we are keying into, in the master worksheet have 4 companies. Company A has data in columns K,L,T,U,V,W,AJ,AK,AL,AM Company B has data in columns M,N,X,Y,Z,AN,AO,AP,AQ Company C has data in columns O,P,AB,AC,AD,AR,AS,AT,AU Company D has data in columns Q,R,AF,AG,AH,AV,AW I have created 4 worksheets that have the columns listed above for eac company. What I want to do is when something is typed in all th columns that make up Company A that these cells would be copied to th corresponding worksheet. ...

Newbie Quest. On Pasting Data Between Two Spreadsheets
Hello: Using Excel 97 SR 1 with W98. Pretty new at using spreadsheets, although I'm using a fairly old version. But, it's been doing pretty much what i want. Am stumped with this, however: I have copied 5 rows of contiguous data from one spreadsheet. I'd like to past these 5 lines into a second spreadsheet, betweeen rows of existing data. So, I insereted a blank row in the second spreadsheet where I want these 5 lines to start. I thought it would move all the following rows down to enable these 5 lines to be pastedthere. But it is overwriting the following 4 rows of data in t...

A search macro with search data stored in a separate TXT file
Hello, I need a macro that will help me do some editor's checks in an MS Word environment. Can you help me write one because this is too complex for my competence? Specifications: 1. The macro must start from the cursor position and do a search (and replace in certain cases). 2. The data that will feed the search field will be stored in a txt file located in the same folder as the Word file. Each line contains the search data, a separator "|" and a replace data after the separator. If there is nothing after the separator, then no replacement is needed and th...

data replaced with ###
I have a user who has a 4 table relational database. This morning when they opened the db one records data had changed to all ####'s no one else had been using the db. open opening the table, there were error messages relating to code 1206 and 1053. Any ideas what could have caused this problem? It is most likely a corrupted record. Try these in order. First, always work on a copy of the database. Working on the original may make it impossible for a repair service to fix it. Try doing a Compact and Repair on the copy of the back-end database. Download a copy of JetComp.exe: h...

How do I change lowercase data to capped data?
I have a bunch of data that I typed in lowercases in lots of cells. What can I do to change the data to uppercase letters all at the same time? I don't want to have to retype the data. Thank you Hi, With "abcd" in A1, enter "=UPPER(A1)" in B1 - no quotes. - to get "ABCD." -- Ken Hudson "Monique" wrote: > I have a bunch of data that I typed in lowercases in lots of cells. What can > I do to change the data to uppercase letters all at the same time? I don't > want to have to retype the data. > > Thank you If you want ...

Pivot tables merging data on two sheets (Office 2007)
Hi, I have invoices sent on one worksheet and payments received on another. I'd like to do a Pivot table which would be capable of doing a summary of what each account owes. At the moment I do a pivot table on the invoices sheet and another pivot table on the payments sheet, then I copy and special paste as values these pivot tables together into another table, subtract one from the other and then I've got a nice summary of outstanding amounts for all accounts. Its a really messy way to go about doing it! Would it be possible to do one pivot table incorporating both sheets of data...

transferring data to entourage from word

Why do my data labels do not match source data?
I have created a chart but my data labels do not match the source data. The labels state, Series 1, Series 2, etc. Hi, If the labels read series 1, series 2 etc it would suggest that you have not specified a range in which to pick up the series name from. Right click the chart and pick Source Data... On the Series tab check the Name control contents. Cheers Andy KeithRD48 wrote: > I have created a chart but my data labels do not match the source data. The > labels state, Series 1, Series 2, etc. -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Location of SQL in an external data connection
I have a range that is populated with data from SQL Server when I invoke the ActiveWorkbook.RefreshAll method in code. Now I want to modify the SQL behind the query, but I can't see how to expose it in my Excel 2007 worksheet. (I'm sure this was easy in 2003, but seems to be hidden by 2007's Ribbon of Confusion.) Thanks, Al (This works for 2003, but should also work in 2007?) If you right click in the area where the data returned by the query are, there should be an entry like "Edit Query...". That should open the Query Wizard, and at the e...

Money 2000 Data File Won't Open
I have been using MS Money 2000 for a number of years now. It is the ONLY version of Money I've run on my current system. I recently was forced to reformat and reload my entire OS, Windows 2000 SP4, applications and data. After doing this and trying to open my MS Money files, one personal and one business, they both have asked for passwords. Since I have a secure environment I have never password protected these files... What I've tried since faced with this problem is: 1) Restore backups that had been on a remote zip drive. They too asked for a password... 2) Read a nu...

using column 1 as x-axis data
How do I tell excel 2007 to use the 1st column, "A", of my selected data range as the x-axis data for a chart. On Sun, 15 Apr 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, Guillermo3535 <Guillermo3535@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >How do I tell excel 2007 to use the 1st column, "A", of my selected data >range as the x-axis data for a chart. Make sure you leave the top of the first column blank when you select the range for auto chart creation. If you give the first column a title heading, it will treat it as a data range and not as an x-axis. You can put a...

Linking Time Sensitive Data
Hi. I have a spreadsheet with three pages. On each page there is a cell with income for the day. Of course this changes every day. Each page represents a different person. On the main page I want to add up what everyone made so I can see at a glance the total income for the day. I'm sure I have to incorporate the date somehow, but I have no idea how to begin. Thanks for any help. Perry You don't need the date if the *same* cell on each page is used for the daily total, and this same cell is overwritten each day. Say the "Total" cell on each sheet is D25, in the MAI...

Saving linked data
Hello, I am having a problem with Excel 2003. I created two workbooks ZW_TBLVAR and ZW_PROD from which a third workbook ZW_DEPT is extracting data (with VLOOKUP(), SUMIF() and direct cell referencing). The data in ZW_DEPT is reading data from the other two workbooks and does not need to save data in either ZW_PROD nor ZW_TLBVAR. ZW_TBLVAR and ZW_PROD are not opened when ZW_DEPT is opened. When I close the ZW_DEPT, Excel has a problem savinf the ZW_DEPT and tells me to select less data because there are not enough resorces to complete the task (in Dutch: Er zijn onvoldoende bronnen bes...

Can I use a lookup on data containing duplicate entries?
I'm using Excel 2007. I'm trying to sort data retrieved from a large data dump that combines both numbers and text. Can I use the V-Lookup function if the data contains duplicate entries? Or would another formula be more adequate? Yes you can. Please hit Yes if my comment has helped. Thanks. "City6" wrote: > I'm using Excel 2007. I'm trying to sort data retrieved from a large data > dump that combines both numbers and text. Can I use the V-Lookup function if > the data contains duplicate entries? Or would another formula...