Exporting the subreports to an excel

Hi ,
once i am able to create the sub reports when i export this to an
excel i am not able to see the data..
can you please help me out with this..
Thanks in Advance
Kasaiah
0
KASAIAH

Linking broker website with excel
Hi group members, I have been trying to find way to do trading using ms excel instead going to their website and do it. I looked up WWW but couldn't find much on this. Is there member would help me in this regards, Thanks. On Jan 3, 6:54=A0am, Rakesh Khowal <rakeshshail2...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi group members, > > I have been trying to find way to do trading using ms excel instead > going to their website and do it. I looked up WWW but couldn't find > much on this. Is there member would help me in this regards, Thanks. Hi Rakesh maybe this commerci...

Excel attachments open up in Powerpoint
Hi - I had tried to open an Excel file from a floppy using Powerpoint (don't ask....) This failed. I erased the file. Later I tried to open some other Excel files from existing e-mails I had previously received and stored in Outlook. *ALL* the Excel files are now opening up in Powerpoint ! If I Save the Excel attachment to the hard drive, then "open with" Excel, all is OK. But I can no longer just Open directly from the e-mail. Help would be appreciated. Thx. Go to Windows Explorer - Tools->Folder Options->File Types. Change the association for opening E...

Charting a .csv file in excel 2003
I am trying to chart two columns from a .csv file. In the Chart Wizard. When it gets to the Data Range, the field is blank. So I high lite the two columns again, and try to hit next button. Microsoft excel says, "A formula in this worksheet contains one or more invalid references. Verify that formulas contain a valid path, workbook, range name, and cell reference. It won't chart my data. What should I do? Is it 2003 excel fault? If I try to chart a .xml file with the same steps and it works. Also out of the high lited columns; Data Range field is already filled in corre...

2nd time
Forgive me if this is a duplicate, but my last posting and any responses seem to have disappeared. I'm trying to find a way to export text from Excel and import it to Word without losing the text characteristics (font, bold, etc.) but still being able to edit the text in Word as if it were Word-generated text. any suggestions? Hi try the following: - copy your cells in Excel - in Word choose 'Edit - Paste Special' and use the option 'Formated text (RTF)' to insert your text -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Dickster wrote: > Forgive me if this is a dupl...

how do i find data in multiple sheets in excel
I am trying to find data that could be on any of the sheets in my excel work book is there a way of searchind all sheets at once? From the Edit menu, choose "Find", click the "Options>>" button to extend the dialogbox to show the advanced options. In the "Within" dropdown list, choose "Workbook". Regards, Edwin Tam edwintam@vonixx.com http://www.vonixx.com "Karline" wrote: > I am trying to find data that could be on any of the sheets in my excel work > book is there a way of searchind all sheets at once? Edwin's resp...

Export SharePoint List data into an excel as metatdata
I'm looking to export data collected in a SharePoint 2007 list into a specifiaclly strucutred Excel 2007 sheet. Something like a mail merge function from Access 2000 to Word. TP software a possible solution? I don't know what "TP software" is; but, why don't you just use SharePoint to export and Excel to import. They do this. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 12/03/10 20:59, Deb wrote: > I'm looking to export data collected in a SharePoint 2007 list into a > specifiaclly strucutred Excel 2007 sheet. Something like a mail merge > funct...

evitar que las macros sean llamadas desde el menu "run macro" en excell
Hola a todos perdonar por esta pregunta, supongo que es algo trivial pero no soy capaz a dar con ello lo que quiero hacer es evitar que las macros que tengo creadas en VBA sean llamadas directamente. Tengo un monton de botones para ejecutarlas (y asi evitar que los usuarios hagan de las sullas) por si es util, el workbook se compone de : - 6 hojas visiblas con botones que llaman diferentes macros - 6 hojas invisible (veryhidden) con alguna macro que casualmente puede ser llamada - 1 hojas invisible que algunas veces ha demostrarse (mediante otra macro) - 3 modulos con las macros "gorda...

Pdf File To Excel #2
How To Convert Pdf File Into Excel File. I Am Having Pdf File Which Are Created From Graphs & Want To Covert I Excel Pls Suggest Me Any Link Or Addins Thanks In Advance -- NITESH ----------------------------------------------------------------------- NITESH G's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1759 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49602 You need to have one of the following, Adobe Acrobat Exchange (5.0) Acrobat Professional (6.0) or Acrobat 7.0. There are some other vendor who make programs which will...

How to insert PDF letterhead as a background in Excel
Hi I am trying to insert a PDF letter head onto a Excel worksheet, without success. If you have any ideas please let me know. ...

Controling space when exporting EXCEL to text.
We have a program that reads files in a fixed format style of FORTRAN. 8 characters per column of data with no delimiter. I want to export a text file from EXCEL such that each column is limited to 8 characters, that it will stuff blanks as fillers. In somecase it will be a fixed number (i.e. 1.2) and other it will be an exponent (i.e. 210E09) Basically, I need to control the text output of Excel like the good old FORTRAN days. I found that when I use this technique, it goes a little smoother if I choose a nice non-proportional font (I use Courier New) so I can see how things look). But ...

Can I make cell completion mandatory in excel?
Excel 2000 You can set up your workbook so that it will not allow the user to close the workbook without filling in certain cell. For example: Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean) Dim checkRng As Range Set checkRng = Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1") If checkRng.Value = "" Then Cancel = True MsgBox "Please fill in " & _ checkRng.Address(False, False) & "." End If End Sub --- Place this in the ThisWorkbook module of your workbook. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----...

Expanding Excel
Apologies if this is posted in the wrong Excel section. I own a small chemical company that analyses various products for chemical impurities. I have a spectrophotometer connected to my PC that analyses the product and then exports the data into Excel and producs a graph. This is done via a plug-in for Excel produced by the spectro manufacturer. What I would like to do, if it is possible, is to have manually entered into Excel (or an Access Db) by myself, a library of information on all the impurities I come across during my daily business. I would then like to be able to overlay gr...

excel path incorrect problem
Strange problem with excel 2002 sp3 on windows 2000 sp4. If we open an excel document via exel - eg file - open the document opens. However if we go to the network folder directly and try to open the same file we get an error - cannot find file - path/libary incorrect ? I did a seach for .xlb file which I know can be a problem and cannot find this at all but symptoms of this are usually excel hanging and not opening at all ? Any suggestions would be really appreciated. Thanks Carolyn Sometimes one of these works: Tools|Options|General|Ignore other applications (uncheck it) --- or ---...

Set up basic Macro in EXcel to use in other applications
Hi There are certain repetitive entries in another application that are preformed on a daily basis. I understand there is a way that you can record these basic macros in Excel and are able to perform or use them for other applications. Can anyone tell be how this is done or point me in the right direction to find this information. It is basic entry and copy paste steps that I need to record. I am about an intermediate user but if it is explained to me I could probably figure it out. I use exel 97 and also have 2003 ...

Excel Woes
Hi folks, I'd appreciate some help with my excel settings. Seems something happened ??hmmm, and now I cannot just double or single click on an excel icon and have itopen the workbook. It opens excel but it is blank with no workbook. I have to manually move to a folder and open from within excell to have a workbook open and see worksheets. HELP please! Thanks, larry See one answer in misc -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland sandymann2@mailinator.com Replace@mailinator.com with @tiscali.co.uk "Larry" <larry0jackson@gmail.com> wrote in message ne...

swf flash file embedded in html file which is edited in excel.. he
Hi, I have an html file which has an swf flash movie embedded in it. When I open it in excel, it works fine and the movie is viewable. However, when I want to send it out as an email, everything but the embedded swf is viewable, i.e. where the swf should be instead there is a blank white space! And yet when viewing the html file through a browser (IE6) it is perfectly fine. Here's the affected code - as rewritten by excel... <tr height=17 style='height:12.75pt'> <td height=17 class=xl26 width=19 style='height:12.75pt;width:14pt'><!--[if gte vml 1]>...

Can excel files be opened in fixed screen size preset by user?
Can excel files be opened in fixed screen size preset by user? Can the window size be set by the user. So that the next time excel opens it would open to the custom settings set by the user. The custom settings can be changed by the user? Excel remembers the last window size it used so if Excel is closed down with the window on screen being eg 5cm x 10cm, it will open the next time at the same size. -- Ian -- "vabraham" <vabraham@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F0ED136-FC3E-45C7-9966-D2304820FB09@microsoft.com... > Can excel files be opened in fixe...

Export reports permission
I am setup as a system admin in CRM and am getting "You do not have sufficient permission to export the report", when I try to export a report. I verified that I have organization permission on everything. What do I need to do to fix this permission problem and be able to export the report? Does anyone have an answer to this question? Does anyone monitor this site? It has been over a month since I posted this question. "MikeS" wrote: > I am setup as a system admin in CRM and am getting "You do not have > sufficient permission to export the report"...

Round Excel values up to nearest $5.00
What formual would I enter to round an Excel value up to the next whole dollar amount in $5.00 increments? For example, any amount between $30.01 and $34.99 would be rounded and displayed as $35.00. Hi try: =ROUND(A1/5,0)*5 Also see: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.Rounding.html -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany USAOz wrote: > What formual would I enter to round an Excel value up to the next > whole dollar amount in $5.00 increments? For example, any amount > between $30.01 and $34.99 would be rounded and displayed as $35.00. One way: =CEILING(A1,5) or =ROUNDU...

Import Excel to Word template
I have lost my mind trying to import a list from Excel into an Avery template 5226 to print labels. I have over 2000 labels to make and typing them all just seems stupid. Please tell me there is an easier way to do this. Thanks Use mail merge - the wizard will walk you through it if you've never used it before "DevilDog1978" wrote: > I have lost my mind trying to import a list from Excel into an Avery template > 5226 to print labels. I have over 2000 labels to make and typing them all > just seems stupid. Please tell me there is an easier way to do ...

how do I update links without being prompted in Excel?
When I open my work book a pop-up appears asking if I want to update links. I want this prompt to stop. This can be either manual or automatic but, it will always ask the question. You could remove the links... go to "Edit", then "Links". "katie.donovan" wrote: > When I open my work book a pop-up appears asking if I want to update links. I > want this prompt to stop. See also "Removing automatic link if the real answer is that you don't want the link. "JR" wrote: > This can be either manual or automatic but, it will always as...

Excel Pivot table- Multiple Sheets
Is it possible to combine multiple sheets in generating a single pivot table? Hi yes it is. Choose the appropiate option in the pivot table wizard 8in the first tab). Should be the third option in this sheet -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Dan wrote: > Is it possible to combine multiple sheets in generating a single > pivot table? You can create a Pivot Table from multiple consolidation ranges, but you won't get the same pivot table layout that you'd get from a single range. There's an example here: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot08.html If possible, m...

Excel 2000 Help
When I go into Excel Help, the font in the contents pane is so small I can barely read it. How do I change that? Try going into Internet Explorer. Select the View menu and then Text Size. Change it to Largest. Close down Excel Help and then open it again. >-----Original Message----- >When I go into Excel Help, the font in the contents pane >is so small I can barely read it. How do I change that? >. > Note: This will also affect the font size in Internet Explorer If you have a mouse with a scrolling wheel: 1. Hold the Ctrl key on the keyboard 2. Roll the scrolling whe...

Printing Excel To a Cad Design Jet Plotter
I would like to print an excel file that has been set out like microsoft project file, eg tasks in the 1st column, then using th following columns by filling in and then setting a border around th filled columns, When sending to our Design Jet Plotter, the 35kb fil seems to increae to 2.8 m/b's and then plots, Its prints th descriptions only in the 1st column, the filled in columns (wit borders) do not print at all, has anyone come across this problem ? and if so did you resolve it -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Text box in Excel Chart
I am unable to place a textbox into an Excel chart plot area and have it remain visible when the textbox in un-selected. Cannot view, does not show up in Print preview unless I click outside of the chart in some cell. Have tried "draw/order/bring to front" Any good ideas? Your textboxes are on the worksheet, instead of on the chart. When you activate the chart, it covers the textboxes. To add a textbox to the chart: First, select the chart (it will have a black square handle in each corner, and on each side) Then, add the text box to the selected chart. rrs wrote: > I am u...