Error during exporting a report in PDF format (SSRS 2008)

When running an SSRS report, and exporting to PDF, you receive the error:

                                An internal error occurred on the report
server. See the error log for more details. --->
Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.InternalCatalogException:
                                                An internal error occurred
on the report server. See the error log for more details.

                When checking the error log you will find:

library!ReportServer_0-5!1e34!02/19/2010-14:41:21:: e ERROR: Throwing
Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.InternalCatalogException:
                                 An internal error occurred on the report
server. See the error log for more details., ScalableList: Index 1 outside
the allowed range [0::0];
                                 Info:
Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.InternalCatalogException:
An internal error occurred on the report server. See the error log for more
details.

This appears to be a bug with the PDF renderer on SSRS 2008.  The problem
occurs when one of these columns in the matrix (appears to only be if the
column is not the last one in the matrix) that needs to go onto the next
page.  If the data in the column does not need to go onto another page, the
error does not occur.

Has anybody encountered this problem?

deleting a conditional format
I have the followint formula in a conditional format. =ROW()=ROW(INDIRECT(CELL("address"))) I remember getting it from this group, it highlights the active cell in yellow. I cannot delete it and I believe it will not allow me to copy and paste data about the spreadsheet. I need to delete as I need to copy and paste more than I need the active cell highlighted. Hi see your other post -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany <mark@southwestconst.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1102362753.480803.96910@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > I have the followint formula in a con...

Outlook 2007 Object could not be found error
We have a user who is a delegate on 10 other users in Outlook 2007. The user has been provided editorial rights to modify and create appointments on the client’s Outlook. She is able to manage and create appointments on 7 of the 10 clients, but the other 3 come up with an “Object could not be found” error. The user can set up meetings fine in her mailbox as well as when creating appointments for other. It’s just the 3 users that are causing the problem. Any hints or suggestions would be appreciated. JoeP ...

Report Not Printing
We are running version 3.0 of CRM and I have one workstation that cannot print reports presently. My workstation works fine so far it seems only isolated to the one workstation. What happens is they get the report up on the screen but when they hit the print button they get an error on page. The details on the error are similar to below. Line: 20 Char: 4 Error: Object doesn't support this property or method Code: 0 URL: http://ddcrm/ReportServer?%2fDesigner+Doors_MSCRM% 2fCustomer+Acceptance+Resolved+Issues&Resolveddate=10%2f1% 2f08&rs%3aCommand=Get&rc% 3aGetImage=8.00.1...

exporting/importing databases
Can someone tell me if it is possible to bring a database created in microsoft access into microsoft publisher 2002. any suggestions, I am trying to create a mailing list and I have about 900 entries to transfer. thanks ...

Reason Code Report #2
I sell a perishable product, therefore I need to be able to track product that has perished. In the help menu, under reason codes, it states, the information is stored for use in tracking and reporting. That is why I chose this method to record dead plants. Now I need to know the cost and profit lost of these dead plants, as well, I don't want to purchase them again. So how do I get the information???? I read about a guy tracking dead fish by making the item inactive, although he was having trouble, should I change how I track this info for the future? I would greatly appreciate h...

OE address book
I am using Windows XP and attempting to use Outlook Express 6. I am trying, without much success, to import my Netscape 7.1 address book into OE6. I saved my Netscape address book as an LDIF file, opened OE6, clicked on "import-other address book-LDIF" and selected my saved Netscape address book to import. I receive the message "application error in importer DLL C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\wabimp.dll", and nothing is imported. What am I doing wrong, or do I need to reinstall OE6? How would I reinstall OE6 if I have to? Thank you. K.C. This newsgroup is ...

Formatting General to Number
I'm trying to replace text with number values via Find and Replace but when I try to sum the number values, nothing adds up. I've tried to format the cells to Number from General, but Excel doesn't seem to want to do it. All the numbers I've put in using Find and Replace just stay in General format. If I manually type the number in, they sum up fine. But I've got way too much text to do it all by hand. Any ideas? Thanks! Put 1 in a vacant cell, , copy the 1 and then select your text values, go to edit - paste special and multiply. This will covert all to numbe...

Realized gain/loss in Money 2002 Reports
I am entering my investment data into money '02 and have been looking at some of reports that it provides. In the "performance by investment account report" it shows that for one of my investments the realized gain is $18.45. THIS IS FALSE as i have been keeping everything in Excel spreadsheets. In the register section of the investment I entered a sell with a $218.45 gain. I am entering all data into the register (activity,# of shares, price, total)Money knows what i paid for the inv. and what i sold it for. This is not the only inv. it is doing this to. Is there a fix or...

CRM v1.2 Report Manager Problem
Hi all, I am having a problem with Report Manager after having reinstalled the MS CRM on the CRM Server. When I logged in using Report Manager, it stated that the "CRM folder does not exist!" I can run all other CRM services fine but with this error I cannot publish all of my reports and hence keep getting the Crystal Report Logon Error. I am stuck to this problem for so long and still have no solution to it... I tried to delete and rebuild the APS database, uninstalled CRM then go into the registry to delete all crystal related values, everything I can digged out from the internet...

Error 80070057
H I just installed a Exchange 2003 box as new server of a Exchange 5.5 site (exdeploy-tools) I didn't received any errors during install and mail flow between servers My issue is when I view the RUS properties it shows only Descriptio properties and when I try to generate a new RUS service I get the erro Exchange System Manager Invalid Argumen Facility: Win3 ID No: 8007005 Exchange System Manage I received the same error message when I try to generate a new Address Lis What is the problem The exchange service account is member of the following groups: local administrators, domain a...

Backordered Item Received Report from Transfer
Is there a report similar to the POP Backordered Items Received Report that one can run after transferring inventory into a warehouse location? We would like to use assembly transactions, but not sure how to get this visibility if we don't receive into the warehouse location. Thanks, Barbara Behen Hi Bdehen There is no canned report that will give you this information. This would be a report you would have to create. Regards, Jason -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights. "Bbehen" wrote: > Is there a report sim...

Visual Basic Error Message #2
After updating an application unrelated to Excel that I have been using for two years, evefry time I now start Excel (I'm using Excel 2003, by the way), I initially get a Microsoft Visual Basic error window popping up on my screen: "System Error &H8000FFFF (-2147418113). Catastrophic failure." When I click OK, a second Microsoft Visual Basic error window pops up: "Out of memory." I then click OK, the window disapears, and then everything runs just fine. All my calculations, prior work and spreadsheets and so forth, as well as new files I create are readily...

Windows 2008 R2 and SQL SSMSE installation
Hi, I am tring to install SQL 2008 R2 and SSMSE on a Server 2008 Server that has already been upgraded to Powershell V2. I have been unable to get Powershell V1 installed, even after removing PoshV2, and downloading Poshv1, I get an error installing Posh V1, says this update does not apply to your system. If I install powershell via the deature mangement tool, it installs V2. So how in the heck can I install SQL and SSMSE on Server 2008 R2, if SSMSE requires PoshV1, and 2008 R2 comes with v2 by default? Why does SSMSE hangup on v1 so much, isnt Posh suppose to be backwar...

Conditional formatting not quite working
I have a form that is generated by a query. The query is populated via table. I want all values in the report that are over 1.99% to show up as red. Those values at 1.99% and lower should show up as green. IOW, percent values from 0 to 1.99% are good values and show green. Anything at 2% and over is bad, and should show up as red. I've created conditinal formatting in several different ways, using the options available under conditional formatting. It seems that no matter what I select, greater than, equal to, etc, all the values change to whatever the cond format is suppos...

Compile error
Hi, My below code has a compile error : Expected: list seperator or ) Pls help solve it. Sub Consolidation() 'Copy to the next line in the target file' Dim i As Integer, wb As Workbook Dim first, last As Long 'Open all files in the folder' With Application.FileSearch .NewSearch .LookIn = "N:\Tax\FILE1" .SearchSubFolders = False .Filename = "*.xls" .Execute For i = 1 To .FoundFiles.Count 'Open each workbook Set wb = Workbooks.Open(Filename:=.FoundFiles(i)) 'Identify 1st row...

HTTP_500 error with mobile active sync
Hi, We have a problem that none of our mobile devices can sync with the Exchange 2003 server. I have done absolutely everyting posible, and found on the knowledge base. The problem is this. When a PPC 2003 connects with activesync over SSL to our exchange 2003, they get authenticated, but after a few seconds they will receive the HTTP_500 error. This is the WC3 log of the IIS site hosting the Active Sync : ##### 172.31.1.4 OPTIONS /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync User=bvh&DeviceId=4FC5706E41B81E1188000050BF1977E0&DeviceType=PocketPC&Log=VNATNASNC:0A0C0D0FS:0A0C0D0SP:0C0I0S0R ...

Error on Importing Access Query
I am trying to import Access Query to Excel so I can generate pivot table and chart with live data. However importing external data reads column header only, no values. I have done this before, a while ago. I don't understand why this is not working. Can somebody help me? ...

Error 0x800CCC0B #3
Hi everyone. I'm having a problem sending e-mail. I'm using WIN98SE and Explorer/Outlook 6.0. Every time I try to send a message, I get the 0x800CCCoB error message. I tried looking it up in the Knowledge Base, but the only reply had to do with WIN2000. It said it had something to do with the security options in the Account. In my Account toolbox, the Log On Using Secure Pasword Authentication, My Server Requires Authenication, and Outgoing SMPT On This server Requires A Secure Connection boxes are all unchecked. Outlook is acting as if they were. How to fix this so I can sen...

why can I not format a secondary axis in excel x?
Despite being able to graph data on a secondary axis in Microsoft Excel X, I have been unable to format said axis (ie make it start from a value other than zero). No amount of trying to click on and select the axis or the values has helped. Are you saying that double clicking does not bring up the Format dialog box for the axis? Try tapping the 'navigation (arrow) keys while watching the Name box. When it reads Secondary Value.... use the Format menu item to open the dialog box and then open the Scale tab to set the Min and Max values best wishes Bernard "mackie99" <...

how to format cells so that it only shows thousands.
howdy, i want to format cells so that number like 1,234,567 = 1,234 or 1235 how can i do this other than divide by 10. i just want to use the format number feature. thanks kev : -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try the custom format 0, or use 0,0, >-----Original Message----- >howdy, > > >i want to format cells so that > >number like > >1,234,567 = 1,234 or 1235 > > >how can i do this other than divide by 10. > >i just want to use the format number feature. > > >thanks > >kev :) > > >--- >Mess...

Publisher "The clipboard is busy" error.
When I cut/copy and paste from the MS Clips online library I get errors. Publisher cannot complete the operation Then immediately following I get the next box: The clipboard is busy. Publisher cannot currently cut, copy or paste your data because another program is using the clipboard. Wait a moment and try again, or close other programs and try again. No other programs are open. The clips are very small. I have shut down and restarted. I have tried other items and some work. Any help? MS Publisher 2002 (10.4629.4219) sp2 Thanks, Rob Might empty your cache. When the temp folder is fu...

Only The Report Header Is Printing
I use an Access application here at work, which includes a button on a form to print a report. When I try to print the report nothing comes out but the header of the report. I'm very new to using Access and really don't know the ins and outs of it at all. I have looked in a couple of different Access training books, but I don't know what I'm really looking for. I'm frustated and need help. Does the report have a RecordSource? A table or query that is providing the data to the report? Do you have controls on the report that are bound to fields in that RecordSource table...

fatal error LNK1201: error writing to program database
I am using VisualStudio 2003, and writing MFC app. The error occured quite frequently, and I had to restart VisualStudio in order to continue. Any idea why this is happening and how to fix it? Thanks. Michael Could this be your problem? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;238875 Do a search on "LNK1201: error writing to program database" in msdn.microsoft.com AliR. "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B7823EB9-78EE-4FF9-9C29-30723F6C4126@microsoft.com... > I am using VisualStudio 2003, and writing MFC app. ...

continually getting send/receive errors using outlook 2002
Does anyone know why I am continually getting send/receive errors when trying to send an e-mail. I can receive e-mails from virtually anybody that is not blocked by Norton Anti-Spam(Norton Internet Security 2005). My account is a pop3 account with the 'Orange' mobile phone network, therefore it has an '@orange.net' address. I have tried 'repairing' outlook from add/remove programs - this did not fix the problem. Neither did uninstalling and re-installing (also from add/remove programs) this time it only allowed me to send a test e-mail to my '@aol.com' ad...

CSV format ?
Hello, I have an sql script that writes my database table data out to a fil and i've given the file a name with the (.xls) suffix also, the data i delimited with a comma. After running the script, i end up with a file in my directory and th file has the Excel ICON, but when i select on the ICON, Excel does no recognize that it's comma delimited of course and still requires that import the data using the import utility. I am quessing/assuming that there must be a setting or feature by now that i can set that will tell Excel to assume that the data is in comma delimited format and ...