Hi all,

I'm getting this problem when I try and create a timed subscription.

Error:   ...credentials to run this report are not stored.....

ok I created another folder under the same folder where I'm having this
problem.

loaded the report and I have no problem. I even moved the current folder
with that report in it. Creted another folder with the same name
and still the same problem with that named folder. With a different name for
the folder I have no problem???

I'm stuck here.. almost all post just talk about storing the credentials,
Already done and works so please don't go there.
And creted another folder and works fine.

thanks,
gv

0
gv

Store Operations POS Freezes During a Transaction
When scanning an item, the Store Operations POS freezes. The item number and price pops up, but no item description. It only freezes the POS program, I can navigate the rest of the computer just fine. If I do an End Task on POS, I cannot restart the program unless I reboot the machine. Then it will work for usually 1 or maybe 2 transactions, then it will freeze again in the middle of one. Just started happening today, have had no problems like this in the past. I did notice the times on the client PC and the server PC were different, so I synched them and still no luck. Any idea...

Report Writer Question #3
A customer of mine gets the following error message when they try to print a modified report on one of their computers. Unhandled Script exception Illegal address for field 'IsPrinting' in script 'PrintReport'.Script Terminated. Any Thoughts? Did this just start out of the blue or has a recent upgrade, server move, or service pack install been done? Are you sharing the same Reports.dic, does it run OK if you are using the non-modified report? Have you tried creating a new reports dictionary and then importing the report back in? Does it happen for each user from any...

SearchIndexer Service Always Running
I've changed this service to "mamual" so it will only start when needede but it still is running. Is there something else that triggers it to start? My files are not indexed. -- Retired Boeing Bill Have you tried to right-click on entire harddisk of your choice, e.g. C:\ in Windows Explorer-->Properties-->General. UNCHECK checkbox whic says "index this drive"? That is one of my first actions when configuring new computers. That & disabling a myriad other "pesty" supposedly useful but in reality processor-hogging processes is my ...

running another MS Acess
I use RunApp command for Marco to run another MS Access application and docmd.runMarco to launch the MS Access application. I just wonder can I pass the command line to the Marco that I can use same marco to run different applications. Your information is great appreciated, ...

sales report by split sales persons
we have situations where 2 different sales persons sell to the same customer, depending on product group. We select the specific sales person when we enter the sales order. Unfortunately, later when we want to run a sales report, it assigns all the sales to whatever salesperson is shown in the Cards as the default sales person. We need a report that assigns sales to sales persons based on the data from the individual sales orders ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click th...

Running Total Column
Hello Group Excel, I am using Excel 2003. My computation Columns are "E" to "J". Column "I" is the Total. Column "J" is the Running Total. With the following data: E F G H I J ..12 2.12 .09 -3.25 -.92 -.92 ..08 1.99 .03 -2.99 -.89 -1.81 ..10 2.05 .07 -3.15 -.93 -2.74 ((In the "J" Column when there is no)) -2.74 ((amount in Columns "E...

What file are rules stored in?
I want to know what file rules are stored in. .pst file? .ost file? Some other file? Thanks. Depends on version http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm#pst David "Nancy B." <nbayer@veritas.com> wrote in message news:01ab01c346f4$30664880$3501280a@phx.gbl... > I want to know what file rules are stored in. .pst > file? .ost file? Some other file? > > Thanks. ...

Running a macro for all visible worksheets in a workbook
Hello, I'm not the most experienced of macro writers but can normally muddle through inelegantly enough. However this one has got me stuck. Can anyone help? I am trying to run a macro for all visible worksheets in a workbook and failing gallantly. This is my code: Sub update() application.ScreenUpdating = False Dim sht As Worksheet For Each sht In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets If sht.Name = "End" Then GoTo finish sht.Select Range("A1").Select RC = EssMenuVRetrieve() Next sht finish: application.ScreenUpdating = True End Sub It updates the visible sheets fine but then...

Logon credentials for domain
hi, I have a variety of windows 2000 and NT pc's with up to date service packs and patches, loggin onto a 2003 SBS server. in outlook i get prompted for the logon credentials for that user every time i start up the pc and outlook. Ive tried changing the various settings for authentication in outlook but still no difference. this is a recent upgrade from nt to 2003. with a new domain name but all pcs log into the new domain fine. any ideas please??? -- sol ...

Store Calculation
I have a form that has 2 subforms on it. One of the subforms has 2 fields that are based on calculations performed in a query. The 1st calc is "Total Approved: Sum([QtyApproved]*[CostApproved])" The second is "Less 10%: IIf([Total Approved]>1000,[Total Approved]*0.9)". FYI, the first calculation always shows on my form; the second will only show if the 1st is greater than 1000. Now I have a 3rd field "Total Granted" where I want to store what is in the 2nd calculation, if >1000; if less than 1000, than I want to store the 1st calculation in Total ...

Runs Intepolation.xla in Excel 2007?
Runs Intepolation.xla in Excel 2007? xla Add-in for interpolation, extrapolation linear, cuadratic and cubic (spline) from: http://personales.gestion.unican.es/martinji/Interpolation.htm Thanks ...

Force command to run for each computer in txt file list of compute
I have a few hundred computers that haven't been defragged in years. I was wondering if rather than doing it manually, if someone had a script where if i just put all the computer names in a txt file, it would iterate through the list and perform a "defrag c: -f" on them all from my workstation. The workstations all have the same local administrator password, so the process would be the same for each. I just dont know how to write scripts. I know if i were going to do this manually from my computer I would run the command below for each ComputerName psexec ...

Need help w/stock status report
We are on 9.0 using manufacturing with all items set up as average cost. The canned stock status reports no longer work to tie to GL in 9.0/10.0 so I am wriitng my own in either Smartlist Builder with a SQL view or Crystal Reports. I just want to get close in tying GL to inventory value. I am thinking on the IV10200, with this (qty received * Unit Cost) - (qty sold * adjusted cost) for each layer. Then the sum of each layer "should" be close to GL. Am I on the right track? Microsoft used to report that using the Average Costing valuation method is never going to tie to the ...

Analytical Reporting Periods
Hi, I am now in trouble while running Multi-level query in Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 Analytical accounting. I have already setup a fiscal year from July to june of 13 periods of last 2 periods with same date as recommended by Microsoft where last period is for year end adjustments. When I was selecting period 3 of an year, it intimated me to select fiscal year from 7 to 12. When finaly I looked into Reporting period setup of Analytical accouting I found this error that Fiscal year 2007 which was starting from July 2007 to June 2008 appearing as July 2007 to December 2007 and next year...

Change currency values in report.
Is it possible to change values in a report from Australian dollar to USD? The report is currently set up in Australian dollars and i would like to maybe use a form to have the USD currency value change the values in the report to USD. Is there a simple way to do this? Thanks George You will need some way to specify the current exchange rate. Say you open a form (Form1) with a text box (txtExchangeRate) that has the current exchange rate. You can then place a text box on your report (or in its source query) to convert the value, e.g.: =[Amount] * [Forms].[Form1].[tx...

Macro running problem
When I run a macro it stops at the following point : ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = _ "=ISNA(MATCH(ControlCentre!RC3,Purchases!R24C65:R2000C65,0))L"""" INDEX(Purchases!R24C[17]:R2000C[17],MATCH(ControlCentre!RC3,Purchases!R24C65 :R2000C65,0))=""UpdateCC"" INDEX(Purchases!R24C42:R2000C42,MATCH(ControlCentre!RC3,Purchases!R24C65:R20 00C65,0))?"""" " Here is the leading and ending portion of the macro: Range("H77").Select ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = _ "=ISNA(MATCH(ControlCentre!RC3,Purcha...

Fixed Asset Trial Balance Report Needed
GP needs a Trial Balance Report that will total the account level detail of the Fixed Assets so that we can tie FA to the GL accounts. Something similar to the AP Historical Trial Balance Report, that you could run with detail or summary information. We are currently running a Smart List report of detail transactions in FA and then summarizing it in Excel. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the butt...

MRP-consoloidation of main stores and substores #2
Hi all, when generating MRP, the particular item should show the quantity required or the shortage by considering the below Requirment/Shortage=Demand -(Mainwarehouse+Substores). As of now the system only generate the requirment /shortage by considering only the demand and checking the stock available at the particular substore which is pointed out as Issue from site in the Bill of materials. Any idea..? sarath ...

Outlook running in background
Outlook 2000 is open when I check the task manager.. I have had this problem and lived with it, but now I installed a Spam program and it won't load when I open Outlook because it is running in the background.. How can I prevent this ...

Running out of space
I'm running Exchange 5.5 and am approaching the 16GB store size limit. I'm going to be upgrading to 2003 soon, and was wondering if that size limit will go away, or should I plan on going to 2003 Enterprise? Also if I do that will I need different CALS? the 16 GB restraint is still there in Exchange 2003 standard... "Albert Spencer" <albertsp012300@msn.com> wrote in message news:#Y83ULxTEHA.1984@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I'm running Exchange 5.5 and am approaching the 16GB store size limit. I'm > going to be upgrading to 2003 soon, and was wondering ...

Access 2007
Maybe there are a lot of changes in access 2007 that I just dont understand, but I am having NO luck with it! First I tried to link to a Dbase 4 file on our network and it kept telling me it couldnt do it. Something about needing to open it exclusively. So late one night I had to do it when no one was using that db. Seems very odd since I commonly do the same thing (to the same databases) in older versions with no problems. I am not trying to open it excusively myself, and no one else has it opened exculsively either. Second, When I try to run search and replace operations I get many errors ...

BIDS not saving credentials
I have a shared data source for my solution. I enter the credentials and select "save password" and all is well while I'm working on a report. But as soon as I reboot my PC, the next time I come into BIDS and try to work on my report it fails because the credentials are not saved. I enter them and all is well, and we start the viscous circle all over again. The error I receive prior to entering my credentials is this: An error occurred during local report processing. An error has occurred during report processing. Cannot create a connection to data source '...

How can I transfer data from a form to a report?
Hi, I have a form where a search can be done, but I want to be able to get this in a report to be able to print this. Any idea how i can do this? On Oct 16, 6:45 am, mieke <mieke.lam...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I have a form where a search can be done, but I want to be able to get > this in a report to be able to print this. > > Any idea how i can do this? Use an Easy button. Seriously, what could this possibly mean? Do you want to print the fields of a record selected by some search function on a form? Or does it return a recordset? See VBA Help for the O...

Removed Recipient still sending reports for Calendar planning
Hello all, We are using an Exchange 5.5 mailserver on which we have about 30 mailboxes, and about 10 distribution lists. About 6 months ago, I removed a mailbox from a user which left the company. Now, not always, but with some calendar planning invitations, the user who is planning this event in all the calendars is receiving a Non deliver report from this removed user. This sometimes also happens when people are sending messages to a distribution list. Now we are planning a migration to Exchange 2003 in the near future, so this issue might be solved, but I'd like to migrate to ...

Error on Account Overview report
I am getting the following errors when I run the Account Overview report. No changes have been made to it. Error: Subreport could not be shown. Note: The maximum number of accounts in this report cannot exceed 10. I'd like to know wxactly what these errors mean and how to correct them. Also, what reporting tools/software are included in the installation CD. The person who installed it on our network is currently unavailable to answer this question. Russell; I've never needed to use it, but there is a 'report rollup 1' patch that supplies two new RDL's for that rep...