Unit Testing for Service Broker Objects?

Wondering if anyone has thoughts around unit tests for Service Broker
objects. I have had decent success with SQL Server DB unit tests in VS
2008, just wondering if anyone could get my brain juices moving around
ways/things to test parts of my SB functionality.
0
SnapDive

Unit of Measure issue
Here is my dilemma: I work for an import company and we received in a certain quantity of an item. This item was received in pieces as the UOM (600 cans of tomatoes) rather than in cases (100 cases of tomatoes). How can I change the quantity to reflect cases rather than pieces. If I modify the item card and change the UOM to cases it would still show the 600 quantity but this would be in cases and I would need 100 cases. Any ideas? Harshil: Do an Inventory Adjustment to deduct 600 cans from inventory. Change the UOM, then do an Inventory Adjustment to add 100 cases. Frank Hamelly MCP-...

Business Unit Issue 11-15-05
I have a sales rep that has just been moved from BU1 to a different BU2. The sales rep manager (on the user record) has been changed to the manager of BU2. The manager of BU2 cannot see ALL the sales opportunities belonging to the sales rep. I looked at the OpportunityBase table and the "OwningBusinessUnit" id is the old BU1 id. What do I need to do to make the new manager of the sales rep (BU2) see all of the rep's sales opportunities? Thanks, Craig I have read about problems like this. Something as simple as re-assigning the opportunities to the user may update the ...

Reporting Services Issue
Hi, I have a 3 stored procs feeding a report. I'm using three because each one hits numerous filtered views to agregate Marketing Campaign metrics relating to Campaign Responses, Leads, and Opportunities. The results show results from last week to the last 12 months. It's the 'Last 12 Months' that are causing issues. In VS 2003, when I run the report it takes over a minute to generate data. But it works. When I run the report in CRM, it generates an error. My guess is it's timing out. Because when I run the report after hours (7pm or later) it doesn't generate ...

Default Unit of measure / Multiple unit of measures for Product
Hi, We have Products that have more than one unit of measure. On the product page - the text for unit of measure is "Default Unit". Question: Is there a way to have multiple unit of measures for the product ? Has someone accomplished this using a custom soulution. I have ideas of creating another entity and linking it with a one to many relationship, but I want to see if there is a better way to make this work. Goal: Product has more than one unit of measure - lb, ft User on order page can select default unit of measure or one of the alternate unit of measures. Thanks J Singh ...

Elementary test
Test post Posted at http://www.exemell.com/ ...

How do I change the default measurment units?
How do I change the default measurment units so that it isn't reset every time I close Publisher? Measurements are usually determined in the Regional settings in the control panel. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Richard_123" <Richard123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FD274157-2BF2-46FD-A633-206CDF757A45@microsoft.com... > How do I change the default measurment units so that it isn't reset every > time I...

How do I get the category axis units to be in even increments?
I have a titration curve that has volume of NaOH added on the category axis. The units are going from 0.6 to 1.0 to 1.6 to 1.9 in crazy increments. There's no rhyme or reason between units, so it's messing up my graph. I've tried everthing to try to make the units go in uniform (0.5, 1.0, 1.5 etc) units with my data points wherever inbetween, but nothing is working! Please help! Nicocala: What type of chart are you using? it sounds like you are using a Line Chart. You want to use an XY chart. To check on which type of chart, activate your chart, press Chart > Chart ...

units #4
Hi, I'm needing to adjust the height of the cell but the measurement is in pixels, can I change it to inches? Mindy http://209.196.177.41/01/01-09.htm -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Mindy" <Mindy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B045AFC8-3DDD-47EE-986C-E49BC10B4CF7@microsoft.com... > Hi, I'm needing to adjust the height of the cell but the measurement is > in > pixels, can I change it to inches? Mindy Note that row heights are measured in points, there are 72 points to the inch pixels are video card dependent (resolution etc) -- R...

products hour unit
Hi Is it possible to have an hour unit and in the order type 1.5 ? It's seems like we can't use decimals here. I hope I understood your question correctly. You can definitely have units as hours and can enter 1.5. What you can not do is 1 hour and 30 minutes. May be in that case have 2 types of units defined 1) Hours and 2) Minutes. So you can add the same product twice with hour unit once and minute unit as another entry. Hope this is helpful. Venkat. "CRM master" wrote: > Hi > > Is it possible to have an hour unit and in the order type 1.5 ? It's s...

Pasting drawn objects has problems
I'm having a problem with pasting drawn objects. When I select multiple objects drawn around a particular cell, I'd like them to maintain their positional relationship when I paste them elsewhere on the worksheet. This seems to work, for the most part -- when I select a cell somewhere else on the sheet, then paste the selected items, they appear on the page with the same orientation. Sometimes, however, the pasted items get thrown pretty far from the mark -- even onto the next page. What can I do, if anything, to maintain the relationship between the selected items, and the cell ne...

philips webcam updates fail after vista service pack 2
my webcam worked fine for over a year until service pack 2 was installed. i ve tried everything. pc states that most up to date drivers are installed etc but camera not found??? the updates from philips have been failing for a month now??? i just don t get it??? i have contacted philips support but i think is windows problem, hope someone can help. "sj" <sj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27600FE2-95E7-43F2-9F72-3CC0255DB322@microsoft.com... > my webcam worked fine for over a year until service pack 2 was installed. > i > ve tried...

test
hallo connard Le 2/12/07 11:28, dans O4oSt4MNIHA.4740@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl, ��Otto�� <otto.hegyi@liwest.at> a �crit�: > hallo ...

Problem doing t-tests in Excel
Hi all I am wanting to do a t-test in Excel (for a class I am teaching). So as a practice, I did this (in columns A and B): 34 13 35 23 23 29 13 200000 14 200000 56 12 43 These are my two groups, with means: 31.14285714 66679.5 Certainly the means seem different! However, the ttest procedure gave me this p-value: 0.174751284 The formula was this: =TTEST(A1:A7,B1:B6,2,3) What on earth is going on? Can anyone explain? Can anyone suggest the correct approach? P. Do you know anything about statistical analysis? What sort of class are you teaching? My...

Base Unit vs. Unit
I set up a product catalog, where I created the Base Unit (Bottle) and one additional unit, called Box (6 bottles equal 1 box). When I use my product at quote level (existing products) and want to select the unit of measure, I can select only the base unit. I thought I specify the price based on the base unit at pricelist level, but during product usage at quote level, I can choose using base unit or other unit. Thanks, Mikl=F3s ...

WLK 1.5: Testing RNDIS over USB
I have been asked to DTM test RNDIS-over-USB for a WinCE 6.0 device I recently received. I was able to set up the connection to the device and use it's remote console, telnet works as well. However, when I create a job submission for testing, DTM Studio doesn't like the device supplier's INF file, stating that no drivers are specified. The INF file is based on MS' RNDIS template device setup file, which has no drivers listed - it does include the stock netrndis.inf file. It seems that DTM does not include the netrndis file when parsing the supplier's I...

test message
sorry just testing ...

Time data in units of minutes & seconds (mm:ss)
I have a little spreadsheet that does some calculations on brewing tea. One of the columns contains the brew/steep time in minutes. I would like to enter the data in those cells as "mm:ss" and have it displayed that way, but if I use that cell in a formula, I want it to be treated as a floating point number in units of minutes. For example, my table might look like this: Minutes 0:30 1:00 1:30 3:00 5:00 I'll be reading thesde values off of a stopwatch, so I want to enter them as mm:ss (1:20) and not mm.mmm (1.333), but I want it treated as 1.333 in...

testing news reader setup
testing news reader setup ...

CRM 1.2 Install, Windows 2003 and Security Service
Hi, anyone know why when I install CRM1.2 on Windows 2003 Server I get an error with the MSCrm Security Service, The exact error is as follows Setup was unable to unregister the security service. I have search everywhere for this problem with no luck thanks in advance Brian Corbett ------=_NextPart_0001_0819F6A1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Brian, I have seen this happening when CRM and SQL run on the same machine. In order to fix this try the following steps: 1. Log in to your CRM server as Domain admin and under CMD prompt. 2. Type cd Progr...

XSLT "choose" incorrectly assigning the "Test"

Unit Problem: diffirent basic unit to a product
One product has only one Unit Group, and one UnitGroup has only one basic Unit. Then One product has only one basic Unit. But our business is special. We sell software and provide trainings. For selling, we can use "license" as basic Unit. But we need another basic Unit: Hour. Is there any solution in Ms CRM? Thanks a lot. You can't have more than one Basic Unit for a particular Product. Surely your Software products have a basic unit of License and your Training products have a basic unit of Hour? In this case you would have 2 Unit groups, Licenses & Time. Licenses wo...

test
test ...

Hosted services
Does anyone know of GP being offered as a hosted service like salesforce.com? Thanks Contact Integrated Business Group at 407-677-0370. Ask for Ron. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "notimesail" wrote: > Does anyone know of GP being offered as a hosted service like salesforce.com? > > Thanks ...

Creating a picture/object
I have information in a worksheet (data in cells) and charts that I want to save as a picture or object. Inprevious versions of excel there was a function that allowed the user to copy a worksheet and save as a picture. Ultimately I will be using the object or picture to import into a power point presentation. How can I do this? Thank you Select the range you wish to make a picture of..........then hold down both the Ctrl and shift keys and click on the EDIT selection of the toolbar, .......you will now see the "COPY PICTURE" selection that you would not see if you did not hold...

i meet a problem that how can i free the object .
I am programming a OPC client to get data from OPC Server. i meet a problem that how can i free the object . Firstly i create connectionpoint, then i release connection. --------------------------------------------------------------- create program list: IConnectionPoint* pConnectionPoint; IUnknown* ppUnk = NULL ; hResult = pGRPCPC->FindConnectionPoint(IID_IOPCDataCallback,&pConnectionPoint); CDataCallbackSink* pDataCallbackSink=new CDataCallbackSink ; pDataCallbackSink->pDoc = m_pOPCDoc ; pDataCallbackSink->ExternalQueryInterface(&IID_IUnknown,(void**)&ppUnk); DW...