SQL 2005 - Unable to import excel file

Hi,
I am trying to import an excel file to a SQL 2005 table from client
Management Studio and am receiving following error  (it works fine
when done directly from the server)

Error 0xc00470fe: Data Flow Task: The product level is insufficient
for component.

I went through couple of blogs where they suggested to upgrade to SP3.
My server is running SP3 but the version of my client Management
Studio is 9.00.1399.00. I also do not see SSIS when I go to Management
Studio -> Help -> About.

Could anyone let me know how can i resolve this issue.
Thank you.

Transfer the total of mutiple entries in a sheet to another sheet in the same file
How to transfer the total of multiple of multiple entries in a sheet to another shet in the same file. ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Software! http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/excel-software-categories.htm ** A little more detail would probably help in getting you an appropriate response. In article <40dc24b8$0$16438$c397aba@news.newsgroups.ws>, Pramod <Agrawal> wrote: > How to transfer the total of multiple of multiple entries in a sheet to > another shet in the same file. ...

Calling Dex Procedures from SQL

I can no longer convert my files to pdf

VLOOKUP help. Im an Excel Newbie!!1
I have an Invoice worksheet which I must use VLOOKUP function to import data such as customer name, customer code, customer address, etc. My study sheets didn't explain how to use VLOOKUP for obtaining data from different files. Basically on the Invoice worksheet, in the cell under customer code use the VLOOKUP function to enter the customers name (from the table on the customers worksheet). In the cell under customers name use VLOOKUP to enter customers address, in the cell under customers address use VLOOKUP to enter suburb,state and postcode (from customer worksheet). Then I need to...

Conversion of excel document
Can an excel doocument be converted to a word document? We have Office 2000. If so how is it done. We have been given a document to format which supposedly has been converted from excel to word but the formatting is not easy to do as we have no way of knowing what the original document looked like. Cheers Wendy You can open an Excel document in word, but if you save it, it is a word document and there is no going back. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy Wendy T <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51B92E63-1FBA-4803-9752-8AE0D24A32D4@microsoft.com... > Can an excel d...

How to call a function from a cpp file?
Hello NG, I want to mix a cpp and a c project. To test it, I have made a demo console project: And added .c file with the main function and a .cpp file with this function: int MakeDouble(int i) { return i*2; } How can I call MakeDouble from the main() function? This code creates an error: #include "MakeDouble.h" int Main() { int i; i = MakeDouble(2); return 0; } Error: unresolved external symbol _MakeDouble Regards Peter On 15 Mar 2007 05:32:36 -0700, peterfarge@hotmail.com wrote: >I want to mix a cpp and a c project. To test it, I have made a demo >console project: &g...

Importing mail from Windows/Outlook 2003
Forgive me if this has been posted elsewhere, but I did a cursory search and didn't find the topic elsewhere. I've recently converted from PC to Mac (yay me) and want to import my email from Outlook 2003 on PC to Entourage. I tried the PST Import Tool on the Microsoft website but it tells me the file is corrupt or it wasn't created in Outlook 2001 for Mac. Anyone know how I can import my mail? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Try the solutions mentioned on the following two pages: <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/cross_platform/index.html> <http://www.entourage.m...

Log Files & EDB
Hi All, Our Exchange server has been generating multiple log files in the MDBDATA folder. Each one of them is exactly 5120KB and there are about a dozen or more just from today. Also our priv1.edb has grown to almost 90GB! which is alarming because our totalled mailbox size is around 16GB. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly apreciated. Thanks, Shervan Do a full backup..that will commit the log files to the DB, and then delete them. You need to schedule full backups routinely.... "Shervan Torabi" <storabi@cox.net> wrote in message news:e%23S%23TQrLHHA....

Import NMEA data to excel?
I would like to import data from a com port into an excel spreadsheet. I can not find an example in help either on line or local. Would I have to capture the data fisrt in a text file or can I import directly? I am using Excel2003. ...

importing email from other programs
Is there a simple way to use Outlook to read or work with email in mailboxes created in Eudora (ver. 4)? I had heard mention of "exporting" or "importing" email folders, but have not found commands for that in menus. (Actually, I'd prefer to keep using Eudora but not at the expense of buying it over again every year or being barraged by ads.) On Thu, 27 May 2004 22:29:40 -0700, "David.U" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a simple way to use Outlook to read or work with >email in mailboxes created in Eudora (ver. ...

Credit card on file
I have a client that runs a wholesale jewelry showroom. They have customer credit cards on file. They would like to have theses credit card numbers available to populate the credit card screen. Has anyone done this? Also. They would like to have the credit card numbers masked for protection against employee theft. -- Jerry Stough Alternative Business Solutions Atlanta, Ga (678) 458-8874 I have a application from Retail Relm that does this quite well with a few small bugs though. We use it for our wine store. Jason "Jerry" wrote: > I have a client that runs a wholesale...

Excel 2007
Hi Is there anyway to replace the new Excel 2007 interface with the old interface, for example the menu items "Developer" "Addins", "Review" menus are irrelevant in the majority of spreadsheet cases we use. Using the old-style keysequence: Alt+T -> i to bring up the addins menu, I clicked upon: Analysis ToolPak Analysis ToolPak-VBA Conditional Sum Wizard etc. but after installing them,. nothing was shown under the "Addins" menu.... are they installed by default ... if so why would having doing the above, brought up the "Configuration Pro...

money 2005
Just a recommendation to all potential money 2005 purchasers...don't do it! Look around the message boards and you'll see countless examples of the program ruining peoples data; unfortunately, I'm one of those people to. Ever since i installed the program it has been updating my information on MSN Money as well. Everything was fine until I wanted to stop doing this and use Money 2005 independently of the web service. When I tried to erase the data from MSN server I couldn't. Then, when Money 2005 opens up my file it connects to the server and all hell breaks lose. My...

Help with .rar, .wmv files in outlook express Newsgroups
Help! I'm using outlook express but I've had this trouble even when I was using netscape to view newsgroups. Our group exchanges a lot of video in .rar and .wmv formats. When I view the list of headers and click to view the first attachment (01 of 25, for example), I can always open the very first one. But any attachment after that comes up a window full of "chinese"--you know, a bunch of text code stuff. Why does this happen? How can I get 02-25 (for example)? Delish71 Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of M...

excel chart x/y variable problem
I am trying to plot variables on my x and y axis and have the field b standard... such as site = 1 2 3 4 5 value 1 = 10 1 6 8 3 value 2 = 2 6 3 2 9 with value 1 being on the x axis, and value 2 being on the y axis an the site # being compared between the 2. I assume you can do it using x y scatter but how??? Any help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If I understand you correctly, plot the value-1 and value-2 in a XY scatter chart. Then, use the site #s as data labels. To simplify the job, use either XY Chartlabeler (www.appspro.com) or Chart Tools (www.j-walk.com)....

Excel Macros #6
Hi Ppl... Please could u guys refer me to sites where there are ready made macros available.... Id appreciate this as writing many diff macros would take up a lot of time i don't have a the moment. Thanks in advance... :) won't it take MORE time searching sites for a macro that does what you want than it would take to write the macro?! Reiro wrote: > Hi Ppl... > > Please could u guys refer me to sites where there are ready made macros > available.... > Id appreciate this as writing many diff macros would take up a lot of > time i don't have a the moment. ...

Can't Import email Date File from Office XP to Office 2003
Sorry for typos in prior post subject line. My HD failed but I had a backup of my Office XP Pro personal file folder with a lot of emails I needed. The file is about 128MB in size. I put a new HD in and installed Office 2003 Pro. When I go to open the old file Outlook 2003 says that the file "is not a personal folders file". (It was backed up to a CD ROM prior to the crash so the source file should be good.) I really don't want to uninstall Office 2003 and put back Office XP. Any idea why 2003 won't open the file and how to work around that? Many thanks in advance to anyone ...

How do i find out what version of excel or works is on a computor?
Can anyone tell me how I can find out what version of works and also excel is on a computor? The usual quick method would be to click Help on the application's menu and then select About......in the dropdown list (usually at the bottom of the list). Rob "tootsieroll321" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:141001c4ac3b$73e5bb60$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Can anyone tell me how I can find out what version of > works and also excel is on a computor? Good answer from Rob but if you want to do it dynamically use =INFO("release") Value f...

Need to add check transactions to Microsoft Money using OFX file (not bank statements)
Does anybody have an example of an OFX file that imports check transactions into Microsoft Money? I need to simulate the manual input of checks. Dut to problems in our accounting software, it's best to enter transactions in our accounting system and rekey them into MS-Money. I found some "statement" files but I am thinking this isn't what I need to do????? I appreciate the depth and functionality of ofx vs. qif but I am finding it difficult to find ofx examples since they all appear to be produced by large companies (i.e. banks and financial companies) Any help wo...

Problem with Turkish Excel File
Hi to all, I'm some excel files generated by a report servers. These reports are generated in Turkish language. If I open them by using English Microsoft Excel (Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (12.0.6535.5002) SP1 MSO (12.0.6535.5002)) I can see them properly with table, images and format properties. If I open them by using Turkish Microsoft Excel (TRK Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (12.0.6545.5000) SP2 MSO (12.0.6545.5004)) I'm not able to see them properly..in particular no table is showed nor the images and so on. I found here http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel/browse_...

Why are their 65,536 rows in an Excel spreadsheet?
Does anyone know the answer to this question? Homework? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Dawn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:036d01c3a7ec$0f589590$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know the answer to this question? Dawn, The number 65,536 is 2^16, a nice round number in binary. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com chip@cpearson.com "Dawn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:036d01c3a7ec$0f589590$a601280a@phx.gbl...

SQL 'for xml' and C# example??