Script to list access right

Hi

I am trying to find any script which would generate list of login users with
certain access level (select, write etc.) at one particular database.
Is there something like that?

Thanks.
Justin

All address lists
Hi, I have a exchange 2003 setup. What i am tryng to do is run 2 companies on the same server. All is fine appart from the "all address lists" address book entries. I have managed to stop each company seeing into the others address book but they can still see the address book listed at the top level. Does anyone know if there is anyway to hide this? Thanks Kevin ...

Distribution Lists #10
I have a number of Distribution lists set up in Active Directory containing AD users. However, I have been asked to add a couple of external users to one of these lists. Added the person as a "Contact" and added them to the list with their @yahoo.co.uk address. However, when an email is sent to that list the sender and the postmaster get an error saying: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: CN="Person's Name",OU=Contacts,OU=Distribution, \\ OU=Groups,DC="DOMAIN",DC="SLD",DC="TLD" on 20/04/2005 10:26 The e-mail address co...

No NCI on Hardware Compat. List, but RMS has NCI OPOS drivers.
There are no NCI scales listed on the Hardware Compatibility list, but built into RMS are OPOS drivers for NCI scales. Any idea or experience with getting an NCI scale to work with RMS? Any help will be appreciated. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. ht...

Reject script in pass through san script not working
I have a scenario that i had to check for dependencies of divisions(Human Resources) before their deletion and decide whether to let deletion proceed or not, i had done this for many entities like department(Dynamics) in my development dictionary, i registered a focus trigger before delete button of department form and checked dependencies for it on triggered script and allow or prevent deletion successfully. Now for division that is in the human resources dictionary i registered a cross-dictionary focus trigger to run before delete buttons change event as result = Trigger_RegisterFocus...

Restrict access to modify groups
Hi how can i restrict my users to modify the names in the different groups on the server. we have exc2003 and xp pro for the clients.If they open the address book in outlook and select any group from there than they can add and remove names. they should NOT be able to do this.Some of the names dissappear from the groups and then the people do not get their e-mails. thanks These users have read/write permissions to these distribution groups. Under the security tab of the distribution group within ADUC, ensure a security group containing these members doesn’t have full control permissi...

Dropdown List Help
Does anyone know how I can make the dropdown button on a list stay visible whether the cell is active or not. Thanks for the help, Steve You can't if you use data > validation, you would need a combo box from either the forms or control toolbox tollbars Regards, Peo Sjoblom "smonczka@hotmail.com" wrote: > Does anyone know how I can make the dropdown button on a list stay > visible whether the cell is active or not. > > Thanks for the help, > > Steve > > Steve Same answer as yesterday when you posted the identical question. Steve No. T...

Deleting Records in Access
Can anyone tell me a quicker way to delete multiple records in Access? Currently, I am clicking/highlighting/scrolling through multiple rows in my table to delete them. I have around 200,000 to delete. Thanks if you can help!! Bonnie if the records that you are deleting has an identification like:>1000, BL001,BL001 DoCmd.RunSQL "DELETE Table.* FROM Table WHERE [Identfication] -- Lorenzo Díaz Cad Technician "Bonnie" wrote: > Can anyone tell me a quicker way to delete multiple records in Access? > > Currently, I am clicking/highlighting/scro...

sort a list using functions
I have a list of two columns: A 1 C 2 B 3 D 4 I would like to do a "sort" on the first column (which is text), using functions. The result should be: A 1 B 3 C 2 D 4 It would be fine if the sorted list ended up in a new destination. Is there a way to do this using functions (not by highlighting and using mouse commands)? I cannot figure out how to do so. I do not want to write a macro, etc. Thanks in advance. "Aaron" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote... >I have a list of two columns: > >A 1 >C 2 >B 3 >D 4 > >I would like ...

Reproducable bug with Access 2007 runtime: macro, rename table does not work
Dear all, I have a macro renaming the table X to A. This macro works fine when access 2K3 is installed. With run-time 2007 (and perhaps with Access 2007 also), I don't get any error message and the rename is NOT done. (Run-time allows me to delete and import objects, but not to rename?) The table has no relations. Can someone tell me if there is a patch/workaround for this? Seems to be to be a (severe) bug. Regards, Alain ...

Sort Column Script
I need to have a script in Excel that would allow the sorting of columns from column "D" to the column before the last column with data. I do not want the last column sorted. The criteria for the sort is in row 1 (Name of an employee). Additional columns will be inserted between column "D" and the last column so they need to be sorted. I hope this is clear. Can someone please assist me? Thank you! Bernie Bernie How can someone named Bernie NOT know how to do this? ;-) Sub BernieSort() Range(Range(Range("D1"), Range("D1").End(xlDown)), _ ...

SUM determined by drop-down list
HI, I have a product list with different products in each row, Column A is the number, Column B is the Description, Column C is the Quantity, Column D is a drop down list of options, linked to L8-L13 (list holder cells) created with the Data Verification function, and M8-M13 is the price multiplier matched to the option. I have M5 as the base price holder cell (so I can change the base without re-wrighting the entire formula) Column E is the Total for the Row, based on the Option selected from D Drop-down list linked to L. I am having trouble creating the formula for &...

User access to Service Calendar
Hi there, I would like to know if it's possible to give access to all users to see the organisation's service calendar. thanx give the user Organization level privelege in Read permission of the Calendar "Lebo" <Lebo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A4E90C00-CF3F-43C8-9D05-C095C98F8052@microsoft.com... > Hi there, > > I would like to know if it's possible to give access to all users to see > the > organisation's service calendar. > > thanx ...

Script error found during opening Dynamics
I just upgrade to the latest Canada Payroll tax update, when one of the user who sign on to Dynamics after upgrade, she got the "Internet Explorer Script Error" window pop up and saying "An error has occurred in the script on this page" Line: 335 Char: 6 Error: The data is invalid Code: 0 URL: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/UserA/Local%20Settings/Temp/tmpAD1.tmp I tried to clear all the temp file in this folder but still no luck to get rid of this message during loading Dynamics. I asked the user to click on "Yes" button to continue "D...

activity list freezes
In the past few days our users have been reporting that their activity list does not load. Everything else seems to be fine, and when I look at the SQL Server activity monitor, I see a suspended process with open transactions that involve an update or insert on the activity table. If I manually kill this process, the activity list loads fine. I ran the SQL profiler and was able to link the problem to one specific user who was trying to assign an activity to another user. She would get an error, and then everyone's activity lists would hang. She said she's not doing anything dif...

VBA script help..Please !!!!
I have been given the script below by Ron De Bruin - and I can't thank him enough, however I'm still scratching my head as it doesn't EXACTLY what I want. I want ALL the built in command bars/toolbars etc that are shown in a normal excel sheet to be hidden when I open my 'Log' - EXCEPT my own personal toolbar named 'LOG' and the 'Worksheet Menu Bar'. 2 problems arise from the script below :- 1) The Worksheet Menu Bar is displayed, but my 'LOG' toolbar is not. 2) If I open another seperate excel sheet, all the same commands have been copied to...

Sum workdays by month from List of Start/End dates
Hi there, I have a list of start and end dates that mark when holidays were begun and ended. Some holidays were begun at the end of one month and bridged onto the following month (ie: 26/01/09 to 06/02/09). An example list in cells (A1:B6): Start Date End Date 05/01/09 06/01/09 14/01/09 15/01/09 26/01/09 06/02/09 18/02/09 19/02/09 09/03/09 13/03/09 I need to find out the following using a FORMULA preferably in one column rather than spread out over several (please NO MACRO): I need to have a list of months showing how many days were taken in each month (say la...

Data Validation drop down list query
Hi I have a data validation drop down referencing a list of approx 300 names- I have to choose about 20 names in 20 rows on a spreadsheet- is there a way of typing in the first letter and the scrol bar goes down to that point like a combo box?-- Thanks for your help Not with DV list alone. You have to ustilize a ComboBox in conjunction with the DV dropdown. See Debra Dalgleish's site for how-to. http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlDataVal10.html Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 12:17:02 -0800, David <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >H...

populating list box with fields name of a table
I am trying to create a form which will have two list boxes. The first list box will be populated with the table names(which I will get from linked odbc). Once a user selects a table in the list, then the second list box should display the fields of that particular table. What I have done so far is: 1)created a form 2)added two list boxes 3)created a query to get the names of the table from sysobject table. 4)populated the first list box with the names of the table. I am stuck here, as I dont know how to get the names of the column of the table(just the names not the data). Also, how can I lin...

How do I access the Exchange global address book
Hello, We just setup an Exchange server in our small office and I need to know how to access our global address book when addressing an email in Outlook 2003. Thanks, Jeff If you have outlook configured to use the exchange acct, it should be visible when you press To. If contacts come up first and you need to select the GAL from the dropdown, you can go to the Address book's tools, options menu and change which address list comes up first. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com ...

Order Name J Script
Hi I want to automatically populate the order name to customer name + date. This is the script I have but it shows the dayand time etc. I want to format the date such that it is dd-mm-yy format. How do i go about this please? var lookupItem = new Array; lookupItem = crmForm.all.customerid.DataValue; var d = new Date(); if (lookupItem[0] != null) { crmForm.all.name.DataValue = lookupItem[0].name +" : " + d; } You might want to take a look at the snippets below to munipulate datetimes. http://snippets.dzone.com/posts/show/932 Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe http://www.cro...

Extract data from list -exluding blank cells
Tried the C.Pearson site.... Couldn't get that formula to work. =IF(ROW()-ROW(NoBlanksRange)+1>ROWS(BlanksRange)- COUNTBLANK(BlanksRange),"",INDIRECT(ADDRESS(SMALL( (IF(BlanksRange<>"",ROW(BlanksRange),ROW()+ROWS(BlanksRange))), ROW()-ROW(NoBlanksRange)+1),COLUMN(BlanksRange),4))) Need to sort order of results from another formula into a list without blank cells. List #1 List #2 cherries cherries plums plums apples apples oranges oranges grapes grapes lemons lemons Perhaps a simpler non-array alt...

removed access to attachments
I am unable to receive or send jpg or pdf files. I get the following msg: "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail" Any idea how I can change the settings to receive the attachments? Thanks for you time. Joe ...

data validation lists and invoices
Is it possible to automatically populate a cell, for ex. "cost pe unit", when a selection is madde from a drop down list (dat validation) created from an inventory list of products? On my invoice want to have drop down box with all products, select product from list have price per unit automatically populated, enter manually numbe used/sold, have formula calculate total price for total units...I jus can't figure out the auto population part. My product inventoru lis has about 250 items with varying prices. I copied the product list w/ any prolems to the data validation part of ...

Script running other scripts return values
hello I've got series of VB scripts that I run manually buy clicking on them, Can't I have one script that runs all of them? I would want to check a returned variable to is one script has a failure, the later one won't get executed. Can't I just use the .Run method? How do I return a value from one script, and read it in the other script? Thanks "Bill" <someplace@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:e72gZtg7KHA.5644@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > hello > > I've got series of VB scripts that I run manually buy clicking on...

How do I Link multiple List boxes to one subform?
Hi, Im still a beginner in access but I managed to connect a list box to a subform. I am interested in having 2 or 3 list boxes on the same main form and when you select one of the items on any of the list boxes it will appear in the subform. I can do the one with the whole child and master values, but can this be done with 2 or more list boxes? On Wed, 9 May 2007 16:02:01 -0700, WesT <WesT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, Im still a beginner in access but I managed to connect a list box to a >subform. I am interested in having 2 or 3 list boxes on the same main fo...